FR Chat V. 43

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: FR Chat V. 43

Postby vencrypt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 am

Cry_Like_A_Wolf wrote:
Speedythecat wrote:
Cry_Like_A_Wolf wrote:
Question: will we ever get new mascots? Poor Senpai starving baby D:

No the mascots will not change.
The mascots were previously voted upon by thread members and will not be changing any time soon

Okie dokie! Just curious. We should host a game of some sort one day involving dragons, like we vote or something. Unsure but I just think having little games on the thread would be kinda fun! Sorry for rambling

I'd love for that too happen. But how would we do it? There are a lot of beautiful dragons out there, and are they only going to be for mods?

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speedythecat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:39 am

Cry_Like_A_Wolf wrote:Okie dokie! Just curious. We should host a game of some sort one day involving dragons, like we vote or something. Unsure but I just think having little games on the thread would be kinda fun! Sorry for rambling

We used to have like a beauty paget thing going on for chat members with diffrent themes and voting on the diffrent dragons to decide who won

I forget who hosted those though?
Speedythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 am

Buying Shima Longtail for 800,000 Treasure

Send over a trade or suggestion with a link to your FR Profile and I'll send over the Treasure via PM
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Let Me Go » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 am

The One & Only Vapor wrote:
hey guys! it seems like im hopping on the bandwagon a bit here, but im a shadow flight user for 4 years and while i love shadowmomma and will always return to my home roots, im thinking of taking a vacation to another flight! im thinking of staying in wind, ice, lightning or water flight for part of this year. anyone from those flights (or not!) who have opinions/suggestions and why?

also, looking for scrys on my custom progen!

I'm from water, and I really enjoy it. The eyes are pretty, and the community is good. Everyone is kind and helpful. If you're more dom oriented though, it might not be the best choice. We don't get it much.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are beautiful.
If you are
ever doubting this,
or just need someone
to talk to pm me
i'm always here.

My Flightrising
Credit

Let Me Go

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:47 am

Could someone hold three dragons for me? You would only have the dragons for a few minutes at best; I'm hatching a nest and exalting all the hatchlings right after. PM me if you can~
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 am

That would be super fun!! And it owuld probably be hard to actually do. Maybe each CS FR chat member could submit a dragon to be part of the pageant? Then users vote using a strawpoll survey on which they like most perhaps?

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 am

I'd love for something like that, even though not many of my dragons are really what you'd consider "pretty". ;P

Maybe we could have different categories? Like "Most Pretty" and "Most Spoiled" and "Best Fan Dragon"? We had that sort of thing on the CAAA thread and it was pretty fun. c:
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 am

Kat wrote:I'd love for something like that, even though not many of my dragons are really what you'd consider "pretty". ;P

Maybe we could have different categories? Like "Most Pretty" and "Most Spoiled" and "Best Fan Dragon"? We had that sort of thing on the CAAA thread and it was pretty fun. c:

Hmmm... who would host it though? Maybe it could be held on the discord server? I'm not sure who'd be willing to actually host

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am

Cry_Like_A_Wolf wrote:
Kat wrote:I'd love for something like that, even though not many of my dragons are really what you'd consider "pretty". ;P

Hmmm... who would host it though? Maybe it could be held on the discord server? I'm not sure who'd be willing to actually host

I wouldn't mind helping out with something like that. Maybe some more people could volunteer? So that it doesn't just land on one person to run it? We could even make little badges kind of like the CAAA did with ribbons. Just an idea. c:
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wayward Sister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 am

Kat wrote:
Cry_Like_A_Wolf wrote:

I wouldn't mind helping out with something like that. Maybe some more people could volunteer? So that it doesn't just land on one person to run it? We could even make little badges kind of like the CAAA did with ribbons. Just an idea. c:

Id be willing to make small animated badges like the one in my avatar, i cant do anythin to spectacular tho im still learning
Wayward Sister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me