Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Postby xi'rika » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:37 am

why did you choose your kennel name? I was very uncreative and used the name of my stables for adopts as the name of my kennel

who is your favourite character? why? Probably Xena. She's very much a teenager and I love writing how she feels about things

do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel? Not really, my major event has already passed. There will still be a few lasting effects, but other than that there really isn't much. Maybe will be a few deaths, perhaps a fight or two, but nothing major.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:44 pm

why did you choose your kennel name?
I don't know. I guess when i first started I was like super edgy or something XD. But idk the name sort of grew on me and I like how Blood Moon sounds.
who is your favourite character? why?
Hmmmm.... I've got to say Blizzard, she's a Tenderpaw now but I've got some really juicy events involving her coming soon.
do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel?
Yes! It's gonna have something to do with Thicket my little deaf bean and his sister Blizzard!
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:50 am

I'm going to try to get replies up tonight, sorry for the delay! I'll be out of town this weekend so.. yeah, lol
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:58 am

@everyone has anyone read mount minuit's first post? if so, mind telling me what you think about it and if there's anything i should change. (oh, and i used
    the wrong french word: traivaille means to work and i actually meant voyage, m'bad)

oooo some questions, how exciting (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)
    why did you choose your kennel name? mount minuit, or the minuit chiens, are mainly named after the fictional mountain that is nonexistent in colorado.
    i'd just like some french-y name for them since most feral dogs there do speak french, having traveled from canada to the usa.

who is your favorite character? why? at this very moment, since mount minuit is new, kion. archer is also a favorite, he'll be appearing later on in the story.

do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel? kion shall receive a quest to restore the old grounds of the minuit chiens, the now sparse pack that came from canada. some dogs still consider themselves apart of the pack, but they don't see each other at all, only being affiliated with it an
    d previously being a resident in the old grounds. also, archer, the french-speaking dog, will appear once more, he's also affiliated with the minuit chiens and wi
    ll soon become apart of kion's group. there's also gonna be some disputes between kion and two of his friends, mainly over someone he likes -- i'll get into that
    'love interest' soon m'lads and lassies.( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) oh and kion's going to go see his brother and sister, but thats nothing to freak out about. might be a prophecy soon, but i'll think about it.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 am

i chose the name of my kennel because i wanted my dogs to seem like outcasts, which they really are. as i had said before, since my group consists of mainly smaller dogs, most kennels kick them out or do not take them in because they are deemed "weak".

who is your favorite character? why?
      hmm.. probably aqer or tiberius. i love them all... <3

not really, as i've only just begun. however, i do see an uprising possibly occurring in the future, of which this new tyrant will kinda take over and change a lot of things about the kennel.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:35 pm

I uh... I couldn't exactly tell you. I was just in love of having a kennel in the mountains and then I made the rest up as I went lol.

who is your favourite character? why?
I mean I love a lot... But I guess Seria since she's the alpha and all. I also like Tulip because she is meant to somewhat strict but still having some care in her heh.

Not really! Though Sol and Seria are going to have pups soon and then something exciting will happen with them. Hint: it's about a forbidden relationship~ And I don't know what else I'll do.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:36 am

Is it ok if I repost? I’m not sure if I was missed or not
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:27 pm

ATTENTION !!
      the create a kennel mod trial event in now closed. we ask that you refrain from posting a reply for your assigned trial kennel and sit back as we wait to announce the newest members of the cak staff team.

i will try to announce it in the next thirty minutes of so !

in the meanwhile, here is a gif of a cute corgi.

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little koi. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Good luck to everyone!
little koi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm

this was such a fun experience! i really enjoyed being able to interact with the kennels and to develop my trial-kennel's legacy!

good luck to everyone who participated, and this was so much fun! excited for the announcements c:
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me