2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Results!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups open!)

Postby tiny little box » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:54 am

I'm participating in the Viscet 2017 Winter of Giving Event!

Username;; Tiny Little Box

Viscet 1;; Oliver
// gender
male
Hobby/interests;; They are a lawyer for a small law firm for monster looking viscets
What you should know about them;;He is very theatrical and dramatic,loving to show off his brains and quick wits.He lives in the 1800's were major mutation viscets are seen as monsters.He stands up and fights for those who can not fight back.Usually seen wearing a purple suit
Additional links;; Link here
Mutations;; Major mane mutation,lion mane,double eye mutation trait,bat ear mutation

Viscet 2;; Cupid gendermale
Hobby/interests;; He owns a candy shop but underneath the shop he makes potions,love potions
What you should know about them;;He is very possessive of his shop and the people he works with,often working with a silver tongue to lie to you straight to your face.However as much as he think he is in charge,the main man of the operation is his lover Sullivan who he tries to give him the love poison potion
Additional links;; Clothing,and more info
Mutations;;Fennec fox ears,minor mane mutation,lion mane

Viscet 3;; viscet name William Watson
Hobby/interests;; former captain of a ship that sank,now a traveling merchet,runnaway with a prince
What you should know about them;;William is a part of a bigger story that includes a runaway prince and a Romeo Juliet type story with more pirates and a stuck up prince.The story is in wip stage and will not be done for a while (you may pm me if you need any details)

He is usually never away from the prince,which later becomes his husband
Additional links;; optional, but extremely useful. Link to character bio page/story/toyhouse can go here
Mutations;; list any mutations viscet has here

Viscet 4;; viscet name // gender
Hobby/interests;;
What you should know about them;;
Additional links;; Here do pm me if your interested with the story.Anthony is his husband but not till later
Mutations;; Ear mutation,lion mane,minor mane mutation

Viscet 5;; viscet name Autum ray
// gender
female
Hobby/interests;; daughter,adventurer
What you should know about them;;she is the daughter of Shibia and the sister to Connor.She is going on a endless journey with Connor to find her true parents.Travling the world and leaving home to seek out the truth.Although she loves her mommy shibia she needs to find out her people is and where she comes.
Additional links;; No define story yet,can link to a story of when autum is born if needed
Mutations;; pixie wing mutation,lion mane

Wishlist;; Couple art is my absolute favorite however It's bit realistic
Headshots with expression
Fluff,fluffy.I love fluffy.

*art will take longer since I can be rarely on,I draw human art if the viscet anatomy gets too hard me.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:10 am

Username;; finifugal ✨

Viscet 1;; Atlas // Male
Hobby/interests;; adventuring, traveling, collecting (jewelry, especially necklaces, stones of all shapes and sizes and colors, vials of dirt from places he's been), magic (tricks and the real deal), reading poetry, meeting new people, involving himself in aforementioned people's affairs, sleeping under the stars (because he's not so good at making shelters), climbing trees, the outdoors in general, animal watching
What you should know about them;; he always does his best to just live, and tries too hard to help out others; he can be too nosy oftentimes, even with the best intentions; he's generally friendly to those he meets, even if he's heard bad things about them (he may be intimidated, but not unfriendly); he tends to keep his feelings and thoughts to himself, though if you talk to him about his interests he opens up pretty quickly without realizing it; he's somewhat of a wanderer in my viscet world, afflicted with a severe case of wanderlust, and mostly travels around with anyone who's willing to go with him for a leg of the journey; he's got a big sweet tooth, and especially loves caramels, minty stuff, white chocolate, and hot chocolate, while he's not so fond of dark chocolate or coffee; his favorite season is winter, though he's not too fond of staying out in the snow for too long; he's basically just a big, sweet, dorky nerd tbh; he's kind of short, though it doesn't really bother him; he's always wearing different jewelry, but his favorite piece to wear is a little silver bar necklace with the word 'exigency' printed out on it. you don't need to draw him with any sort of items of course, but if you'd like, feel free to add any kind you think would look cool!
Additional links;; unfortunately, i don't have a bio written out for him, but i have an aesthetic board and some songs that might give some inspiration?
Mutations;; N/A

Viscet 2;; Marlowe // Male
Hobby/interests;; viscet-watching, swimming, lying in the sun on the beach, making pottery, greeting visitors coming to the island, spending time with his family, telling stories to the kiddies, making sand castles, collecting seashells, tending to flowers and other plants
What you should know about them;; he lives on an island called makti, where he serves as a potter, and sometimes as a greeter for vacationing viscets; he's very family oriented, and loves his brother and adopted daughter more than anything; he rarely ever leaves the island, but when he does he's always amazed by all the different things he sees; one of his favorite things is trying new foods tbh, and he loves just about every fruit, though especially bananas, grapes, and lemons; he tries his best to be very gentle with everyone, and isn't too good at reprimanding others; he also really loves making personalized pottery for others, whether or not they're close friends or tourists he only just met; he prides himself greatly in his home, and makes sure it's clean in a messy sort of way, since it's rather simple, but filled to the brim with plants; he loves heat, and when he doesn't know what else to do he often heads down to his favorite napping spot, a large rock on the beach shore; his ideal day would be laying in the sun viscet-watching with a cool drink, swimming around in the ocean to cool off, and playing around with anyone who'll join him; he's rather strong due to his profession, and tall as well; he's very sincere and open about most everything; he can often be found covered in all kinds of tropical flowers, so feel free to add any flowers you'd like on him!
Additional links;; his form contains a good description of his personality, and i have a little short written about him! i've also got a few songs as well an aesthetic board, though it's rather sparse.
Mutations;; Major mane, ear edit

Viscet 3;; Leopold // Male
Hobby/interests;; farming/growing his own food, cuddling, grooming, sleeping, rain (though not being in the rain),
What you should know about them;; very clingy, and sticks close to those he knows well; has learned to be open-minded, and always looking for both sides of the story before making a judgement; can be reserved, especially at first meetings, and can almost seem unfriendly/suspicious of strangers; loves flavors like pumpkin and nutmeg (he'd totally love pumpkin spice lattes), and also really likes vegetables like corn and carrots, and he doesn't particularly care for things overly sugary; definitely more of a follower than a leader, though he does like to take charge when things aren't going how he wants them to; a very soft boy, he's got some chub under his fluff, and he's also average height, though shorter than hero, which always makes him rather grumpy; he's a bit overprotective of his family; he can be selfish, though most of the time it's not knowingly; rather scrappy and snarky; he'd rather fight with words rather than fists, but he's not afraid to start or finish a fight; he has a plum colored bandanna, though it's optional for him to have it on
Additional links;; his form has a lot of information on his backstory, he has an aesthetic board as well, and his main theme is ricochet, but there's also a few others
Mutations;; N/A

Viscet 4;; Hero // Female
Hobby/interests;; stars (watching and learning about them), composing short poetry, hunting, listening to music, moving around, long-distance running, learning about subjects she has little knowledge in
What you should know about them;; she has aphonia caused by an injury, which means that she's mute; she usually communicates through writing, though she also uses body language and movements to some extent; she has a scarred throat, though it's mostly covered by her undermane; she prefers walking on all fours rather than two, almost like a dog, and her front legs have adapted to become much stronger than a regular viscet's due to this; very much a leader; very passionate, she often charges into things without thinking due to strong urges; she's rather out of contact with other viscets, so she doesn't exactly know how to behave around viscets; she's very hardy, and likes living life rather simply; she's friendly enough to those she meets as long as they don't seem too suspicious; very physical, mostly with her affection, but also just in general - she likes draping herself over friends and family, gives out gentle and soft touches to show different emotions; very tactile, likes to learn by making things; action-oriented; she's slightly taller than average height, and though she tries not to tease leo for being shorter than she is very often, she does think it's adorable when he gets flustered; she has a red bandanna, and a set of armor, though it's not necessary to draw either (though for reference, the bandanna is more commonly worn than the armor, and the armor is worn mostly pre-meeting leopold)
Additional links;; her form contains a lot of information about her and her recent past, and here's a few songs for inspiration!
Mutations;; N/A

Viscet 5;; Tangent // Female
Hobby/interests;; blanket making, and crafts in general, sculpting, painting, tending to flowers, singing, swimming, camping
What you should know about them;; definitely an extrovert, she loves to be around other viscets most of the time, and is very energized by these interactions; very loud and excitable; she's a big charmer, though not flirty; very loving of her family, though holds a bit of a grudge with her daughter; rather controlling of her one son that still lives with her, though it's mostly unintentional protectiveness; she's generally happy most of the time, and always willing to meet new viscets; she's mellowed a bit with time, and; she's outdoorsy, and especially loves camping out in the woods; her favorite season is definitely fall, though her favorite season to go camping is in the spring; she loves fruits like apples, blueberries, and strawberries as well as desserts like sugar cookies and vanilla ice cream; her favorite food is probably caramel apples; she's very fiery, and never backs down from anything so long as she can help it; she's short, but she jokes that if she was any bigger she couldn't handle anymore life within her
Additional links;; no bio for her, but she does have an aesthetic board, and a few songs for inspiration as well.
Mutations;; Feathered tufts

Wishlist;; i know that a lot of people are probably interested in pixels, but tbh i'd die if i got any, ngl,,,
if you're interested in drawing more than one viscet in a picture, leo and hero are mates. though don't feel like you have to draw them together!!
i would love some little stories too? stories involving your viscets meeting mine, stories involving my viscets doing stuff they enjoy, maybe christmas time stories????? i love them all?????
i also really love icons!!!!
and really just everything????? i love everything.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:34 am

Username;; Skyler1515

Viscet 1;; Alaqua // Female

Hobby/interests;; She is an airbender.

What you should know about them;; She is a peaceful, carefree, flexible, and evasive. She is a very mellow viscet but can be a sketchy and flustering girl.

Additional links;; N/A

Mutations;;Unicorn Horn ; Minor Mane ; Drape Set ; Slit Eyes ;

Viscet 2;; Aaron // Male

Hobby/interests;; He will become the leader of his fathers gang once he steps down but right now he is A runner/carrier. He transports and delivers things the gang needs to different locations or to other gangs. until his father retires.

What you should know about them;; Aaron is a Outgoing, adventurous, rude, annoying tough loving who fights to gain power. but if you get on his good side and get to know you he will protect you. Aaron has come from many generations of Gangsters from his fathers side and fighting to gain and protect there families from his mothers side. Since he is the oldest and first child of blake. he will be the heir of the gang.

Additional links;; N/A

Mutations;; Major Mane ; Lion Mane ; Straight Horns ; Curled Tail ; Ear Edit ; Dragon Nose ;

Viscet 3;; Jordan // Female

Hobby/interests;; Runs The Red Dragon's With Her Mate, She is the leader/right hand man of the gang.

What you should know about them;; Jordan Is An Aggressive, Active, Attractive, Challenging, Determined, Violent, Energetic, Outspoken, Sarcastic, Hardworking, Stubborn Gang Leader. She Is Very Protective Of Her Family, Team, And Gang. If Anything Trys To Come In Her Way Of Her Kids Or Mate Its On. She Is Very Kind, Soft, Gental, And Sweet To People She Lets In Her Life, But She Will Always Be That Rude Strong Leader. Jordan Ran Away As A Young Viscet. She Was A Rebel Her Self And She Stole Ran And Fought Her Way Until She Found Her Mate Blake And Runs The Gang With Him.

Additional links;; N/A

Mutations;; Ram Horns ; Lion Mane ; Ear Edit ; Curled Tail ;

Viscet 4;; Nichole // Female

Hobby/interests;; She is a professional belly dancer and a singer.

What you should know about them;; She is a tough, strong, caring, lovable, determined, tricky girl. She takes on any challenge she faces and she will always finds a way to cheer someone up.

Additional links;; N/A

Mutations;; Minor Mane ;; Curled Tail ;;

Viscet 5;; Camellia // Female

Hobby/interests;; She is a ocean photographer and writer.

What you should know about them;; Camellia is a quiet, calm, sweet, funny, outgoing, and preppy viscet, who loves life to the fullest. camellia came from a small town, near the Hawaii islands both of her parents where ocean lovers and where always near the water with camellia, as she got older she decided she wanted to do something that involves the ocean and her parents dreams.

Additional links;; N/A

Mutations;; Minor Mane ; Ear Edit ;;

Wishlist;;
- I LOVE pixels, signature art, avatars, and full bodies!!! But anything is fine ^^ Just NO Gore please!!
- I Would love somethings to put in my signature but i also love good size art!!
- Anything is fine with me really!!! Its the thought that counts and i am super grateful for anything i get!!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sigh-ups and Forms

Postby Catskitten » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Username;; Catskitten

Viscet 1;; Ahoy // Male
Hobby/interests;; Helping others
What you should know about them;;A kind boy doesnt really speak (shy
Additional links;; optional, but extremely useful. Link to character bio page/story/toyhouse can go here
stash
Mutations;;none

Viscet 2;; Sketch // Female
Hobby/interests;; Playing pranks
What you should know about them;;cursed by a witch to be pps bit of brat
stash
Mutations;;pps

Viscet 3;; Glow // Female
Hobby/interests;; Hiding from others/growimg plants
What you should know about them;;Secluded lives in mushroom forest
stash
Mutations;;none

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Username;; Rescue2001

Viscet 1;; Rowan // male
Hobby/interests;;
- rowan loves catching fireflies in the summer months
- he loves playing in the leaves in the fall
- he loves sitting my the window watching out side while the snow falls sipping is hot coco and getting warm by the fire
- he loves making snow forts and snow sculptures
- loves watching the sky both at night and day
- loves playing laser tag
- loves to go swimming
What you should know about them;;
Rowan can be very shy sometimes but he is normally very approachable. He also has a stuffed panda bear that has bright purple sparkly eyes with rainbow paw pads and has a cute purple plaide knitted scarf
Additional links;; sorry haven't had any time to fully create him yet
Mutations;;
Mutations wrote: Lion mane - pen diagram - uncommon - yes
Dragon nose - pen diagram - uncommon - yes

Antlers - pen diagram - rare - no

Wishlist;;
- some signature art :)
- a avatar of him
- some digital busts for sure
- really anything :) ( don't got anything of him yet so :) )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Username;; WolfWinter

Viscet 1;; Ponderosa // Male
Hobby/interests;; He likes getting to know people and befriending people. Chess is his favorite board game. He also really, really, likes trying new food.
What you should know about them;; He's a knowledgeable traveler. He has set foot on every continent, and in some countries that no longer exist. He knows how short life can be, and take time to get to know others. He is highly adaptable. His nickname is Pondo. He is very thoughtful, and is very inquisitive about the world.
Additional links;;
Mutations;; Mermaid Tail - Event Rare | Finned Tufts - Roaming Event Rare

Viscet 2;; Delilah // Female
Hobby/interests;; Gardening, and painting. She has a garden filled with all sorts of plants, from flowers, to succulents, to large bushes.
What you should know about them;; Born into a rich family with an unusual childhood. She left home to see the ocean, and find herself. She came back with a lifelong friend. She now lives a couple hours away from the Pacific Ocean on a farm inherited by her friend Steven. She workstending the orchards and keeping track of finances. Her nickname is Elli, and also exists in a zombie AU of sorts with Njord. She is sassy, and prone to to making snap judgements.
Additional links;; Bio Page
Mutations;; None

Viscet 3;; Kéknish // Female
Hobby/interests;; She likes to write and design things. She collects old books.
What you should know about them;; A highly energetic and thinking viscet. She loves winter and fall. She lives in the city near an open park. She works as an architect, but is also working on some novels in her spare time. She is quite awkward in social situations, and fidgets a lot when speaking or listening.
Additional links;;
Mutations;; None

Viscet 4;; Njord // Male
Hobby/interests;; He loves to read.
What you should know about them;; He lives in world where the zombie apocalypse happened. He has an adopted son, Kurt Adagio, who he loves very much. Njord is very stubborn, and it can take a lot of effort to change his path once he's made up his mind. He is very calm, and collected. He worked as a manager before the apocalypse.
In the world where it the zombie apocalypse didn't happen, he still works as a manager to a large business. He still adopts Kurt in this world.
Additional links;;
Mutations;; none

Wishlist;; Anything you can think of! Avatars, signature pieces, sketches, writing, etc.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm

username;; steamplonk

viscet 1;; dalius (dale) // male
Hobby/interests;; daredevil stunts, making bad decisions
What you should know about them;; Dale can't turn down a good "daredevil" opportunity. He claims he "lives on the verge of life"- and that's hardly ever a good thing.
He never thinks twice when doing things, and his actions are always on impulse. Dale also can never sit still, and generally never stops talking. He can be obnoxious, loud, and dumb, but he never has bad intentions, and never wants to hurt anybody, like Icarus.
Despite being a daredevil, Dale is actually incredibly clumsy. He can barely walk a step without tripping over his own paws. All his friends playfully tease him and call him "the big goof."
Just to add fuel to the fire, he's just as curious as he is reckless. He tries to eat everything. And I mean, everything. Fire, water, wind, your homework, metal, you name it. It'll be chewed up if you leave it with him.
Additional links;; toyhou.se page
Mutations;; broken tail

viscet 2;; tobias (toby) // male
hobby/interests;; playing flute, telling stories, taking long walks
What you should know about them;; toby is a very peaceful viscet, and just sort of wanders with the group. he enjoys telling stories to young hatchlings and playing his old wooden flute for them. he’s an older viscet, but he’s got plently of life in his eye and a spring in his step. he has a thick irish accent and his breath smells of honey and chamomile.
Additional links;; toyhou.se
Mutations;; none

viscet 3;; exterrita // male
Hobby/interests;; he loves nothing
What you should know about them;; exterrita is extremely reserved and never speaks. he always seems to have a blank, emotionless glare pasted across his face. for a living, he is a messenger for doctors, and delivers news of patients’ unfortunate demises to their loved ones.
Additional links;; toyhou.se
Mutations;; none

Wishlist;; there are little images in their toyhou.se bios that have image dimensions on them that i’d love to fill with art, so it would be really cool if you could make art that size specifically (wink wink)
thanks a ton ! <3
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups CLOSED)

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:13 am

Sign-ups are now closed, thank you to everyone that has taken interest in this event and signed up. I will post shortly with what’s going to happen from here, so hold tight!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups CLOSED)

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:10 am

The registration period for this event has officially closed!

here is a list of all participating users and their points available to take

How this is going to work:

Please make sure you read through all of the points, and have understanding of what's expected from this event. Below is a repost of the point chart. This applies to both digital AND traditional art. However, if you are doing traditional art each piece must be shaded. Only because traditional pieces are generally a bit easier than digital art, and do a little more effort will have to be put into them.

You are no longer to edit your forms. No additional entries will be allowed, nor will you be able to switch viscets out from here on.

For this round, please do not go all out!
You will have a chance to go all out for points in later rounds, but because the first found is so small, please leave points for other people to claim! This being said, please try to only gift one or two people, capping yourself out at 5-10 gained points.

Point Guidelines wrote:
1 point: Sketch - Colored sketch - 100 word story/short

3 points: Clean line headshot with color - pixel of any kind - 200 word story/short

4 points: half body with color (half body is typically cut below the chest/at the stomach, showing all/most of the arms!)

5 points: Clean fullbody with color (+2 point add on for detailed shading) - 400 word story/short

7 points: Half body with detailed BG + shading

10 points: Full scene + detailed character (not sketchy. usually thin lines or lineless, detailed BG with shading) OR Group picture (more than one character, clean lines+colored) - 600 word + story/short

New for 2017!

Art can be animated as well! They do not count as an individual score, but rather act as an add-on. An example would be clean headshot + color (3 points) + eye blink animation (+2 points) = 7 points.
+2 points for simple animation (2-5 simple frames. blink, ear flick, head bob, exc. Includes background objects.)

+5 points complex animation (6-10+ separate frames. tail waving, walking, exc. Includes background objects.)

The first round will work a bit differently.
    The first round will start everyone with 10 points. Yes, that is a small number of points. But in the first round, everyone must accumulate at least 5 points. This is to ensure that everyone entered is doing their part and not just in it for free gifts.

No claiming spots
    Like mentioned in the rules, you may not claim a spot, such as: "I am doing a fullbody (5 points) for SilverSamurai, so nobody take her points!" is not allowed, simply because many people will not check who claimed what, and to prevent people from making false claims.

Points (going over your limit/user in negatives)
    -Each user participating in this event (who has posted a form) is requited to gain a minimum of 5 points in this first round. Yes, you can go over, but please be considerate to other users in this round. Being a small round, there are not a lot of points to go around to everyone, and we want to ensure everyone have a fair chance at getting their initial points.
    -A user's gifted total can go in the negatives by accident! If someone gifts the user you did art for before you could send it, that is ok. Still deliver it to them and refer to the rules on the front page for how the points will be disbursed. However, please don't purposefully gift someone a fullbody (5 points) if they only have 1-2 points remaining.

Art quality and ordering art
    -The art/story requirements are on the first post, please try to stick to them. Keep in mind that a fullbody will be counted as a sketch if it does not meet the requirements, only to make sure everything is assigned proper points (no cheating)
    - Ordering art is fine if you want to! But keep in mind that these will be relatively fast rounds, so ordered art/commissions would have to be done quickly.

Kinds of art allowed
      As previously stated, you may not use previously made line-arts or make a line-art for this event. In short, all art must be original each time. If you make a line art and try to send it out, only the first time you send it will it be counted for points.

Sending art/writing
      Use the form provided on the front page when sending all art to the user for delivery and to SilverSamurai for judging/point awarding. When you send the message, be sure to send the message to both who it's for and SilverSamurai.
        - When I have time, I will respond to the message with a +# - total, stating how many points you have gained from the art you sent as well as your current total.
        - Don't see your totals updated on the thread? Give it a day or two. I am very busy at the moment and there will be a lot of numbers going on for me. Don't worry, it will be updated soon.

Who do I send art to?
      Anyone who has entered this event! You can find the list of participating users here, as well as how many points they have totaled and how many gifted points they have remaining. Try to gift users with a higher gifted total remaining, as they have more points available to claim/take and also have not been gifted as much.

When the first round ends.
      - The first round will end once each user has reached at least 5 points, or in 7 days (December 4th).
        - Those who have not reached 5 points or more at this time on the 4th will be taken out of the event, and may not continue to receive art in following rounds.
      - After the initial round, users will have their gifted totals refreshed and brought up to 25, and it will become a free-for-all. But still try to be considerate with how many points you are taking, other users can only do art at certain times of the day/week!

Gifting will now!

Good luck everyone, and have fun! I shouldn't need to say this, but remember to be kind and respectful to one another during this event, and no harshness or bullying will be tolerated during this event. I reserve the right to subtract points if I see this happening.
    - If anything comes up, I will not hesitate to address any problems directly with the rest of the staff. Regular CS and Viscet species rules still apply.

Of course, if anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to PM me!

As stated in the rules, if you have made art in the last few days to stock up and send out within the next hour or two, I will not be counting them. It is considered cheating.
    - Sketches, headshots, exc. don't take as long as a full body or pixel, so i understand if those are sent out relatively soon, but if you send out 3-4 full bodies within a few minutes, I will take actions and consult the person about it.

If you are caught tracing during this event, (Stock images, other users' art, exc.) you will be removed from the event and reported. Seriously, art theft is no joke and should not be taken lightly. If you need help with some references or poses, the Viscet Reference Repository is a great place to start, just make sure it's not traced or directly copied.

To send out art:
As posted on the first page, I will repost it here for convenience. Below is the form you should send to both myself and to the user you are gifting, with the PM titled "Winter of Giving - Art for: USERNAME"

Code: Select all
[center][b]Delivering some art from the Viscet Winter of Giving Event![/b][/center]

[b]To:[/b] [url=(link to their user page)](their username)[/url]
[b]From:[/b] [url=(link to your user page)](your username)[/url]
[b]Type of art:[/b] (sketch/headshot/fullbody/BG/writing) + (points it's worth (see chart on the first post))
[b]Gift Art:[/b] [url=(image url here)][img]image here[/img][/url] (is it made by you/commissioned)
[b]Comments:[/b] if you want to say anything to the user you're gifting, say it here

I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (First round!)

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 am

thank you to all who have been participating in this event! I hope you are all enjoying the gifts and gifting <3

many of you have already hit the 5 point minimum, but if you have not, this is a small reminder that if you do not hit 5 points by the end of this round on December 4th, you will not be able to participate in the next rounds and will be removed from the event!

It is not picking on anyone in particular, just to be fair to others who are active in the event and to make sure you are gifting as well, not just taking in the gifts.

Make sure you have at least 5 points earned by December 4th, you have 3 more days to do this!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me