☠️ ~ Dangan Ronpa Fan Club ~ ☠️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should I create a Discord server for everyone to join?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Yes!
64%
No!
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: ☠️ ~ Dangan Ronpa Fan Club ~ ☠️

Postby ativanblues » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 pm

I would like to participate in the killing game!Image
Username; coffindrops.
What games from the series have you played?; trigger happy havoc, killing harmony
Favourite character?; BYAKUYA TOGAMI, kokichi and fuyuhiko
Least favourite character?; i hated maizono tbh,
Other; idkkk // guilty verdict
Last edited by ativanblues on Mon May 28, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    liv - she/they - virgo - sXe
    hi im liv, i not on here much
    these days but feel free to
    say hi if u see me lurking....
    i like music, sonic, antiques,
    and classic literature (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。♡‧
    ♫ pop out like a toast ✧ ♫ Image
    ————————————————
    ...,,...,,..my spotify
    ————————————————
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:14 am

Shinji Ikari wrote:
till_valhalla wrote:
Shinji Ikari wrote:I would like to participate in the killing game!Image
Username; Shinji Ikari
What games from the series have you played?; Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair. i'd buy the rest, especially want v3 but sigh... $$$
Favourite character?; byakuya togami
Least favourite character?; i've got multiple vying for this position lol
Other; nice to meet everyone

please read the rules and update your forum. it's not a huge deal but i'd just like to make sure everyone reads the rules even if they are basic Image

oh, sorry, i saw the rules when i came on the first page but the print for the other part was very small so my eyes flew over it. sorry again about that.

no worries, it's all good! maybe i should change the size so it's a little easier to see Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────
havi!
they/he/it

─────────────────────(coding)────
tartaglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 am

I would like to participate in the killing game!

Username;
Puzzles101

What games from the series have you played?;
Sadly, I do not have a PS4 nor a PSVita, but I did see a walkthrough of DR1 and SDR2, and I did watch all of the animes. I am currently watching a walkthrough of NDRV3 even though I already know the whole thing. Sorry for this mess of mine.

Favourite character?;
Oh boy....
DR1: Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Kyoko Kirigiri, and Yasuhiro Hagakure
SDR2: GUNDHAM TANAKA AND THE FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION, Sonia Nevermind, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Chiaki Nanami, and Hajime Hinata.
DR3 Anime: Kohichi Kizakura, Sohnosuke Izayoi, and Jin Kirigiri
NDRV3: Ryoma Hoshi, Korekiyo Shinguuji, Angie Yonaga, k1-B0/Keebo, and Kaito Momota

Least favourite character?;
Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Tsumugi Shirogane, and Nagito Komaeda.
Coincidence? I think not.

Other;
Guilty Verdict. And thank you. c:
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamade ♪ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 pm

I would like to participate in the killing game!Image
    Username; C e r e a l
    What games from the series have you played?; DR:THH and SDR2 (I watched a playthrough of DR:AE and watching one for NDRV3)
    Favourite character?; Don't make me list them
    Least favourite character?; Probably leon or Hagakure
    Other; Guilty Verdict!
i'm jayde ♪ i <3 bandori , deltarune , fnf , project sekai , fashion + art !! aromantic demigirl realness instagram twitter
tamade ♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:01 am

Hi guys! I made a DR RP on Discord (only 1 & 2 at the moment) and we really need people to join!
(Careful with sdr2 though because my cousin (rp'ing Toko) is only on chapter 2 atm!!)
We also have an OOC chat for fun, and a meme chat room. But if you want something else added, just ask~

If you're interested, please send me a PM! Take characters are: Junko (+Monokuma), Makoto, Toko, and Ibuki.
(also please try to be as in character as possible!)
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 pm

alrighty! so, since we now have a bunch of members - which im super happy about! - i think it might be time to start something.

sooooo, since it seems most people have played the first game - (if anyone hasn't, and would like to, send me a dm. i have a link to a free download for it, as well as V2. {i have the exact games from the exact site downloaded and there's no problems with the game and there's no virus what-so-ever, so you don't have to be scared/worried about anything!}) - it would only be fitting to have a discussion/talk about it! i'll add some questions below for you guys to answer, but feel free to talk about stuff that i may have forgotten/left out! (please try not to talk about V2 and V3 as not everyone has played the games).

Code: Select all
favourite character?;
least favourite character?;
(already mentioned in the form, but feel free to go into detail about why you like/dislike a character)
most memorable moment from the game?;
most [i]shocking[/i] moment from the game?;
characters you thought were going to die (but didn't)?;
thoughts you had going into the game (if any)?;
would you recommend this game to anyone else?;
(if you've played V2/V3) which game from the series is your favourite?;
tartaglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 pm

(two things: I've watched the games but not played, could I get the links to both?
And "v2" ? you mean sdr2..? because I won't say why it's called "v3" (spoilers...) but.... yeah)

favourite character?; Lots. Kokichi, Junko, Hajime, Nagito, Monaca (fight me)....basically everything
least favourite character?; Chiaki
most memorable moment from the game?; I hated Nagito during sdr2, so I was really happy to see his "death" but I fell in love with him after the arcs~
most shocking moment from the game?; ^
characters you thought were going to die (but didn't)?;
thoughts you had going into the game (if any)?; "what the hell is this anime" (boyfriend made me watch the anime first) me@episode 1+2: "this is really stupid...why is he making me watch this" *after episode 3* "oh my god I'm in love...."
would you recommend this game to anyone else?; Yeah but it's kind of a unique thing that i don't think most people would enjoy.
(if you've played 2/V3) which game from the series is your favourite?; I'd say two, but honestly it's a tie. Because during sdr2, I wasn't *as* into DR as I am now/when I was watching v3...if that makes sense.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blazingcharizard » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 pm

favourite character?; (Spoilers for the first game) I am going to go on how I like mukuro and why she is one of my favorite characters, she is my favorite character because one, she deserved to be treated better since her sister treats her like utter crap. Just so Junko can feel despair for hurting a sibling (If i remember correctly) not to mention, Mukuro was just short of shrug off in the first game after her death... till like chapter 5 and 6. I believe if she didn't die, she could of been a better character instead of a cold emotionless solider. there could be so much more character development, for her in the first game if she would of lived, and would actually make her seem great. (because, she could be more then just a emotionless solider if she had friends.) I mean their is Danganronpa IF but thats not really canon. but granted.. if she would of lived she might of try to take her sister, punishment, sense Mukuro always wants to make Junko happy and keep her safe. but knowing Junko.. Junko wont live up a chance to die to feel that despair. anyways... if Mukuro truly did get out of the school with the others, she would be a good person for the future foundation, I believe sense she would know about the despairs. but uh.. I am going to stop my rambling here, because I could go on forever on why mukuro shouldn't of died in the first game, and actually lived.

least favourite character?; Monaca towa... where do i start with her? .. to not spoiler much in ultra despair girls, she is basically.. worst then Junko.. i mean I like Junko more then I like her and that is saying something. but to sum up Monaca character... basically.. imagine more mental and physical torture, on her friends (and enemies) then what Junko does tbh, because Junko normally gets people to do her job for her most of the time, sense she likes seeing the despair of others.... meanwhile Monaca is the of opposite of that... which i am not going to go into detail because I don't want this thread or have my account has a warning on it.
(already mentioned in the form, but feel free to go into detail about why you like/dislike a character)
most memorable moment from the game?; the ending of ultra despair girls.
most shocking moment from the game?; the ending of the SDR2
characters you thought were going to die (but didn't)?; Makoto
thoughts you had going into the game (if any)?; in the second game, i was confused about it but it started to make sense in the later chapters
would you recommend this game to anyone else?; yes! i would.
(if you've played V2/V3) which game from the series is your favourite?; Trigger happy havoic... but my all type favorite danganronpa game is ultra despair girls.

(God is post is long)
username: Blazingcharizard

current character theme: Seto kaiba

current fandom: Yu-ig-oh
wip

Blazingcharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Spoilers in Transparent!

favourite character?;

Gundham Tanaka: I just love Tanaka. He's so hammy and over the friggen top. I just want to hug him so badly from what he reveals about this family life. But I love him so much. Tbh When I first saw him I thought he was from FMA which really sealed myself for him. Despite this he originally my least favorite because.. I well.. Started in the middle so i didnt see much of this Cinnabun. -shadow.exe has crashed Please reboot.

Byakuya Togami: I think he might have been my favorite character at one time for his blond hair and blue eyes and that glasses look he's got goin. And then he turned into revenge against one of my friends telling me who I couldnt like and for what reasons. :T

least favourite character?; MONICA. MONICA MONICA AND HER BROTHER WHO I DIDNT CARE TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THEY'RE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND THEY BOTH NEED TO BE PUT INTO SOME SORT OF MENTAL SOCIETY. They're both horrible for two reasons! Blaze explained Monaca. She's jahglwiejglai

most memorable moment from the game?; When Junko was revealed to be the mastermind. I didn't expect it at all. and when (Spoiler for second game) Gundham ended up sacrificing himself for everyone. It was a 50 50 shot for either himself or his friends to get out of there alive.
His fate was sealed when Fuyuhiko was sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time and he was forced to show himself.

most shocking moment from the game?; If we're taking all three games into account... Probably, like Blaze said, the ending of Danganronpa 2. Did not expect for it to be a game inside of a game! Mind friggen blown

characters you thought were going to die (but didn't)?; I watched all of the death scenes from the games. Except V3. Thats the only one i havent seen yet and dont plan for a long time. So I mean :T

thoughts you had going into the game (if any)?; I knew that there were going to be a lot of character deaths. I knew who and how they were going to perish however I didn't know how it lead upto them dying in those ways.

would you recommend this game to anyone else?; Yes totally.

(if you've played V2/V3) which game from the series is your favourite?; Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is my favorite

Bonus:

I would have liked Ultra Despair girls to delve deeper into the Ultimate Despairs unlike what we actually got. The concepts are really great and would have been a great addition to the game. But meh. They probably scrapped it for a reason. Or they were fanmade.

Another long post :3

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Joseph Joestar★ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

I would like to participate in the killing game!
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;
★Joseph Joestar★
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ?;
Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair, and Killing Harmony!
ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ?;
MmmM,,, Alright, yooou might wanna sit down for this,, gonna be long,,, *Inhales*
DR THH:
Chihiro Fujisaki, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, and Leon Kuwata.
DR2 GD:
Hajime Hinata, Nagito Komaeda, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Nekomaru Nidai, and Sonia Nevermind
DRV3 KH:
Gonta Gokuhara, Keebo ( K1-B0 ), Kaito Momota, Maki Harukawa, Rantaro Amami, Ryoma Hoshi, and Shuichi Saihara.
*Exhales* Lord I am sorry//

ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ?;
I don't really dislike anyone, other then Monokuma. But I'm not too interested with Teruteru Hanamura. : / He makes me uncomfortable,,,
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ;
I'm very okay with talking to anyone about any of the Danganronpa games! Especially V3. QoQ I'm so in love with that game, and the characters, aaaa,,,, Guilty Verdict~

Other questions about DR THH~

ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?;
Uhh,, I have a bad memory,,, so I barely remember much that stands out, besides the second question that I answered,,, oops,,, ;;-;;
ᴍᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?;
Honestly, I'd have to say Sakura's death. She was one of my favorite characters and meant a lot to me. So when she was shown dead, I was in tears. Annnd balled my eyes out when her suicide note was read. For like. 10mins. :' (
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ (ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ)?;
I thought Yasuhiro Hagakure was gonna die, mostly because he cried a lot// And I thought one of the characters would just kill him, cause how much he begged to get him outta there// ( I like him, but like boi. I thought it was gonna happen. )
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ (ɪғ ᴀɴʏ)?;
Um, I remembered a bit of the Anime, when I was playing Chap 1. ( My gf showed me the abridged series. That's how I got into DanganroNPA- ) So I knew Leon was executed. :0 But after that, I think I remember being super excited to get into the game. Mainly because I was hyped up about it, by my gf. :'0 And I thank her for that. :'3c
ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ?;
Yes!!! Oh my gosh yes!! I mean. If someone enjoys this genre ( is that even the right word lmao ) of gaming, then yes!! The story really got me hooked, not even halfway through the first game! The characters are definitely unique, and the designs are interesting to look upon! Idk, I'm bad at explaining, but I usually say. "If I enjoy it. You know it's great." ( I'm sorta picky with what I like, so. :'0 )
(ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴠ2/ᴠ3) ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ?;
I literally am hands down a V3 fan,,, h hhhsdfjk,,, Like. Wow. Idk what's with the characters from this game. But literally almost all of the characters ( I'm gonna exclude Kokichi in some parts because *Inhales* *exhales* ʙ ᴏ ʏ ) made me feel so happy? And they feel special to me?? Idk man,,, but I dig this game a loooot.

I also apologize for the massive wall of text! ;;-;; I hope I didn't talk too much... ;;-;; Thanks for reading tho!! ;0;

Edit: I just realized how nervous I got once I posted this. I'm very nervous when it comes to groups,, aaa,, Just an anxious avocado here. : $
。◕‿◕。
★Joseph Joestar★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me