Chowlin Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Chowlin Fanclub

Postby Midnightkitkat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 am

Hello everyone it's me the Fanclub ghost~ I haven't actually posted yet so now is a good time as ever! I am very grateful for being accepted as a trial artist and hope that I can give this community Chowlins they will love. ♡♡
Code: Select all
@Mintiature
Waking up to that message made this day instantly 20x better! I will do my best and hope that I don't let you down! *salutes*
@Zailune
Thats very kind of you to gift out art ♡
I wish you luck in life you good bean.
@viixen
I love all your entries but the Blue and Cow floof have to be my personal favorites!
That art is adorable and that name is A+

-

I'm sorry I missed the stream of the kiddos creation *tears*
@reygankiwi
Hello fellow trial how are you doing this fine morning/day/evening/night.
I can't wait to see your designs♡
@Alavii
Gift lines would be amazing!
All the yes this species is life ♡
@stride
I hope it does very well ♡
@irina
Me 24/7 now XD
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:58 am

Sorry for posting again so soon ;v; hope that's okay!

@Minti - Thanks for the clarification ^^ I figured but it's good that you clarified for everyone c:
Also I agree about that comp - so much lovely art ^^
@Midnightkitkat - Congrats on getting chosen as a trial artist! I'm sure everyone will love your adopts ^o^

Hi again ;v; I just want to share some tryout art for the recent comps! ( Prob gonna add to this post because I'm making art for the first adopt's winner too and I might as well share that ;v; ) and a note, anyone who wins the adopts can keep my art - I don't mind ^^

He stole a cookie ;o;

Sitting bean

I can't wait to see what other art people share c: So far the adopts and people's artwork of them have been just lovely!
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:36 am

@Zailune: hey u don't have to worry about posting too much right now... its nice to see someone so active in a community.. but.. oh mi gush those tryouts are soo cute! i love ur art and have for a long time. i especially love the second piece <3 you replicated the design so wonderfully! i love the pose. ur style looks so natural to me, and the eyes are full of emotions. u also have a way with anatomy, u seem very skilled in physical proportions n structures. im always open to critique art tryouts if u feel u need another's opinion.
cant wait to see the gift art (if u make it) <3 i'm sure the owner will love it!!! this community is so nice so far. the way it's going, dont u think nearly everyone will get art of their chowlins?

@viixen: your artist search tryouts are super adorable! i hope u get picked as an artist soon. i've seen u on CS a long time and ur designs have really evolved aesthetically. i PRETTY MUCH love every artist comp design except the pinkish purple one. the one with the short hair is my personal favorite omg. the cow based one is like... wicked! the halloween based one is pretty cool 2. if you became an artist i would love if u made more halloween based designs <3 as for constructive criticism, i think your designs would look better if you used harder brushes if u can; also if you tried making straighter and smoother lines for some designs it would be nicer too. i'm talking about the purplish pink one as well, the music note is a bit rough and looks a lil misplaced with all the smooth and dotted patterns.

hi everyone! i hope ur liking the community so far!

YEAH these are just replies and YEAH i know they go over 100 words idc
i think a lot about everybody in adopts communities and their posts so i thought collecting karma this way would b a good way to get a chowlin semi custom..... haha im soooo high strung.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 am

@ Zailune|| Thanks for the feedback<33 I can sometimes be bad about only picking designs that have the same shades of color, like the pink design. A lot of my designs will just be one set color with other shades of the same save for maybe the eyes and such. I was trying to branch out from that in most of the designs and make them more diverse so I'm happy to hear that I did that!<33 Thank you ! ;o;

@ Mintiature|| I thought that was how it was c: I wasn't sure though so thank you for confirming that<33 Also thank you! I'm really happy with it for it being my first drawing of a Chowlin even though the fluff gave me a bit of trouble but still ^w^ and it isss everyone draws them so cutely!

@ Midnightkitkat|| Thank you >u< I personally still love the blue one the most, hiding stuff in it was really fun! I was also kinda wary about the art since it's the first time I did a drawing of a Chowlin but I'm happy to know people think I did well with it!

@ Zailune|| Haha hi again! Can I just say your art style is so cute? I love it ;o; I'll have to see if I can get some one day<33 The bottom piece is my favorite, just because I love that Chowlin's design a lot, it's so so adorable ;o; I'm not going for it though since I can't make moodboards rip.. but good luck!

@ s i r e n .|| i'm glad you like them! i think i still need to practice a bit more, but i do think they've gotten better. Also it's awesome to know someone knows how bad my designs used to be cx they aren't by any means perfect now but goodness your right they look better. the cow kiddo is a favorite of mine as well! i'm happy people like it c: i feel like i could do more with the mane fluff but it looks fine i think. and yeah i agree, i should try to work with harder lines so i'll try to, and yeah.. the music note really bothered me but i never was able to fix it rip but i'll try to next time i design something like that one!

I had planned to draw some gift art to practice Chowlins more but I'm really tired so just replies for right now, I'll have more to post next time hopefully
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:57 am

marking ;v;
    just found these species and theyre absolutely adorable ;v;
    i hope to get my first one soon c:

i also love the karma concept, it allows people to participate more nwn
    im going to try to find some time to maybe enter the artist comp? -not sure if i should pff-

@Zailune
    ahh youre tryout art is absolutely adorable ;v; i really like how in the first piece, you include the chowlin biting a cookie >w< how cute and its a awesome idea !! and even better youre kind enough to give the art to the winner, since most of the time people keep their art c: the second piece just makes them look so puffy and cute omg *o* the style is unique and i just want to snug them and squish them x3 fantastic job eep ;v; if i ever get a chowlin id definitely want to get some adorable art from you xD i do look forward to seeing more art from you in the future !
Last edited by allinian on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----------
on hiatus.
----------

⟡ alli ⟡ she/her ⟡
to-do list

art creditimg rotator
⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chowlin Fanclub

Postby marinara sauce » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm

marking this
        same @lychee, hopefully i'll have enough free
        time to try out for one! they're so fluffy uwu
marinara sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pm

@lychee

I have to agree - I really enjoy the Karma concept because it rewards *everyone* for participating in the fandom, from the gift art bonus to the artists that spend so much time making these beautiful adopts for everyone, not to mention the moderators and the archivists. I feel it's a super beneficial system that we really haven't seen on CS adoptable species, and it's something that I think will really set apart Chowlins as more than just another closed species fanbase, and push it more into a super fun community <3

edit;;

i got my first chowlin today! thank you so much dia ^^

everyone meet sofie!! <3

reygankiwi wrote:
username: reygankiwi
name: sofie
toy:
sofie's favorite toy is her giant stuffed duck toy. she will spend most of her time snuggling with it or carrying it around with her all the time. you will not see her without it, she's pretty attached to it. when she sleeps, she lays her head on the thing and goes right off to sleep. she's had the thing since she was a puppy; when she was smaller, she was scared of storms, and snuggling with her duck really helped.

there was a time in which she lost her prized toy; she hardly slept, was pretty grouchy, and altogether wasn't a happy camper. but once she found her duck toy (named gerald), she was as happy as could be <3

kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis2954 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 am

Remember, in order to obtain karma, you must record it in the KER (karma earning records) thread.

@reygan: Congrats on your new babe. They're so cute <33
Canis2954

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm

@reygankiwi sofie’s design is really cute!! they’re so fluffy!! I’ll most likely draw fanart of them in my spare time bc i love their shades of brown??

@zailune your art is really cute! i can’t wait to see you win and develop a chowlins character!!

oh my gosh i just found out about this species and im excited to be apart of it!! the chowlin concept is really cute and I like the karma system

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:43 am

Replies wrote:@reygankiwi - Congrats on your cutie!! Seriously, Sofie is adorable, and has such a sweet design, it's good seeing her go to a good home. The duck stuffie is precious, as are her habits of carrying it with her, and cuddling it to help with getting through rough storms. Plus the picture of her using it as a pillow is adorable. Seriously, you're a fantastic artist. The colors blend so nicely, the pose is perfect, and you just capture the affection she has for her toy so well, and with such warmth. She looks so content. <3 Such a cute concept all around, and you definitely deserved her, so cute! (also Gerald omg best name 10/10)

Some gift art for Jishokoi and their beautiful chowlin Chip! He's got such a pretty design, and congrats on winning number 1. :D

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|