Chowlin Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Chowlin Fanclub

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:39 pm

https://join.me/854-838-823
doing art for chow 8!

@ Epiale|| Oh gosh your art style is just the cutest! I love how nice it is ;v; it's so sweet of you to make some art of Jishokoi's chow kiddo! And your right Chip's such a pretty Chowlin and his colors are awesome! anyway cx i love how you draw, it's really adorable<33

@ Rustyroxy|| Hi there!! Welcome welcome!<33 These guys are super cute I agree with you >w< I hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us are so far!

@ Mintiature|| I will have to remember that! I noticed that when the species first started a little bit ago, it seems like a great idea. Also kudos to you for the karma system, I love the ways you can earn karma<3333 it's so different from most species where you have to pay for it with pets or due mass amounts of art for it. I think it'll help make the community more comfortable and helpful ;v; personally I've felt super welcomed here whereas most species I join and kinda shy away because no one's really.. well welcoming ;o; this community is so nice though<33

@ reyganwiki|| Aahhhhh congrats! Huge congrats on Sofie! That's a super cute name <33 I saw your form when I was looking to see what all people had done for it (and decided not to enter because so many awesome forms cx) and gosh that form is too precious! You also managed to use one of my favorite animals gifs so A+ cx it's so cute
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuggetseb » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:52 am

@ Zailune: I adore your art so much! I'll have to see if you do commissions in the future... you make chowlins look so amazingly fluffy and soft! (which they are!)

@ mintiature: Thanks so much for making such an amazing, adorable, and really unique species! I look forward to gifting people art in the future <3 The karma system is a really good way of passing it forward!

I figured I should be part of the fanclub, as this species is absolutely cute! Plus, I got my first chowlin a couple days ago! :D

Meet Mocha!:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nᴀᴍᴇ; Nᴜɢɢᴇᴛsᴇʙ
Cʜᴏᴡʟɪɴ Nᴀᴍᴇ; Mᴏᴄʜᴀ

Mᴏᴏᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ;

Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ; Oᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ
sᴛᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ʙɪʀᴄʜ ᴛʀᴇᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅs. Eᴀᴄʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴇ
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ, ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴇᴀɢᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. Mᴏᴄʜᴀ ᴠɪᴇᴡs ᴛʜᴇ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ
ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
As ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴ, sᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ
ʙᴏᴏᴋs sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅs. Aʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ, ꜰᴀɪʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
ᴛᴡɪɴᴋʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ᴘᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ.
Wʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀsʜ. Hᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ
ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs sʜᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɴᴇᴀᴛʟʏ ꜰᴏʟᴅᴇᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʜᴇʀ
ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴛ. Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ, Mᴏᴄʜᴀ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋs,
ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʜᴏᴡ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs
ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ɴᴏ Cʜᴏᴡʟɪɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴏꜰ, ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sᴀꜰᴇʟʏ sᴀᴛ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴇsᴘʀᴇssᴏ. Tʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs
ʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀꜰꜰᴇɪɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴏᴡsʏ.
Aꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʀʏ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ
ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ, sʜᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴇs ᴀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ
ɢᴀᴢᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ; ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ,
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,
ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ.
Word count: 192

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Credits: moodboard art pixels Fullsize images: art moodboard

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nuggetseb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:10 am

Kinda internally screaming at this point.
Raaa...a

Meet Leila!
My first ever Chowlin and a precious ball of fluff that needs professional help.
In honor of her love for art I'm gonna gift others that have also gained a companion a pixel avatar if they would like one! ♡

-----

I would like to know what your Chowlins halloween costume would be! If you don't have a floof yet what do you like most about the holiday?
gonna raffle off a full body art from the users who post.

Code: Select all
@nuggetseb
Mocha is an absolute doll!
I wish her well in any adventurous endeavors she finds herself on within those books.
@viixen
RaAaAaAaAa!!
I missed the stream. ;-;
I hope you had a fun group to keep you company!
@Epiale
Your art is amazing!
I love how you've drew the face and fur. That smol glow ahh♡
@Rustyroxy
Welcome to the community!
I hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy the experience. ^-^
@Mintiature
Speaking of which I should probably do that once I get my last adopt out.
^-^'
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:19 am

@ midnight - i don't offically have one rn but I didn win an ru for #2 and I'm keeping the ideas I had and tbh she'd probably dress up as something really silly or cute. Like she'd probably dress up as a piece of candy or a duck. Tbh she probably would be the duck, she likes ducks pfft. Also huge congrats on Leila! Fitting since she looks like night time and your name is midnight cx but anyway it's super nice of you to do an art raffle, hope you have fun with it!

@ nuggetseb - Mocha is such a fitting name for that cutie I'm just??? it's precious ahh. I was gonna go for them but I suck at mood boards tbh. speaking of mood boards, i gotta say you did a super great job with it, it's a super calming and warm one. I like it ;o; also that art omg your style is adorable<33 I love the way you draw paws ;v; super duper cute and fluffy! and where does everyone find these cute pixels for their forms rip i always seem to have trouble finding ones to fit into mine

just replies ;v; no updates on anything aside from i got an ru, it's not made yet but it's for chowlin #02<33

Neon - it/its [or any]

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:25 am

@ reygankiwi Ooh Sofie is super cute! She looks so soft and fluffy <33
@ Rustyroxy Welcome to Chowlins!!
@ Epiale That art is stunning! Jishokoi is very lucky
@ viixen I hope your stream went well!
@ nuggets Congrats! What a pretty Chowlin <33 I love the moodboard you used c:
@ Midnightkitkat Ooh Leila is very cute!! Congrats!!

I recently got my first Chowlin! His name is Merlin and I love him to bits. Ill post more about him after class <33
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi! I’m Night! Currently I’m a nonowner but I’m planning on catching one of this babs hopefully soon!

@reygankiwi Omg congrats on getting Sophie! I think I eyed that babe once or twice but I’m always late XD But got she is so sweet and delicate looking. Her relationship with her little ducky is so cute and adorable, it reminds me of me and my toys(and some things nowadays) when I was a kid! I really hope I can get a baby so they can be plushie buddies together!

@nuggetseb Congrats on Mocha! She is a really cute baby, her personality and relationship with her surroundings seems carefully developed and her moodboard is really adorable and fitting! Hopefully one day I can get a kid of my own and they could be friends and explore the forest together!! I hope you really love her cause she is a catch!

@Midnightkitkat Congrats on Leila! I really hope to see her being developed and having a cool and gorgeous personality to go with that stunning look and those beautiful colors. She is a precious ball of floof and I really like her hair edits that make her extra fluffier!! Maybe one day I can get one of these babies and they could be friends, cool friends together c:

@Tynahi Merlin is super cute, congrats on getting this boy and I think his name suits him well he lookes like he will be a fun character to develop and see around the community!! So again congrats and maybe if I get my bab one day they could be friends!!

So I’m offering the following, as either a gift or for a little neglected baby Chow!! Note me!
3 headshots
2 half bodies
1 full bodie!
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

I know the species is on haitus but I figured posting on the fanclub was fine<3

@ NightSouls - Hi there! Welcome to Chowlins<3 I wish you tons of luck on getting your own Chow ;o; also it's super nice of you to offer some art!
@ Tynahi - Congrats on him! Also Merlin is such a fitting name, no clue why honestly it just is cx He's a cutire pie and if I could do his design I'd for sure doodle some gift art for you, sadly though I can't ;A;

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce my kiddo's since I forgot the fanclub existed for a little while rip

looking for friends for them btw! pm me<33

But I won this dude roughly a month ago, his name is Mason

not his personality, but here's what I wrote for his contest prompt
As silly as it sounds, Mason fears the dark. Darkness leaves you without sight in most cases. Many things about it scare him. He could step on something or trip and hurt himself, someone dangerous could be lurking there. Mason doesn't like not knowing his surroundings and if it's dark where he is, he cannot tell where he is. Being in the dark leaves a person helpless because of that, and being helpless in a potentially dangerous situation isn't good. A small part of him also fears what a child does about the dark that there are monsters await in the darkness to get him. The amount of times he's walked into a dark room, turned the light on, and checked around the room for monsters hiding in the dark. Light is like a hopeful ray, light keeps you safe, but the dark is unknown and the unknown can be terrifying. That's his idea on it.

and this gal I found I won today c: her name is Beatrice/ Bea

Bea is a go getter. She refuses to relax until all work is done and is very clear that she expects the same from everyone else. Work time is for working and then you can goof off and be lazy. She manages a company that builds houses and is a big one for safety precautions. She'd make new workers watch their safety video many times and lecture them on it if she thought'd they listen. But most wouldn't, so all she does is show them the video once and them go over it with them. She won't have anyone hurt on her watch because they weren't paying attention or because they were being stupid and playing around with work equipment. On the job she's pretty much all bark and all bite, though it's clear she enjoys the people she works with and is only concerned for their safety.

Bea isn't always super alert and cautious. All in all she's a pretty chill Chowlin who lives on a ranch with her many horses. She loves to ride and has a place where kids can come with their parents and get free riding lessons. Parents can to, it's just that most of the time kids want to so she considers it a children's activity. She lives on the ranch with her room mate Mason who was an old friend from college that was having trouble with getting a home, so she let him stay with her as long as he was willing to work. The two are good friends, knowing each other since their first years of college, and he's lived with her for about five years.

really looking for art of them too! i have some rares to pay with c: pm me ;o;

Neon - it/its [or any]

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me