⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ❤️Marvel Fanclub❤️

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:44 pm

CrystalineDragon wrote:
• B u c k y • wrote:
psychica wrote:I stopped watching Agents of Shield whoops.
If I'm being honest, I can't really get into TV shows so I just stick with movies.
Maybe I'll change my ways someday.

Ah, me too! I try to watch them, but.. I dunno, movies are just more interesting

I agree.
I watched like 5 episodes then just gave up on it RIP xD

I don't watch a lot - just when I can on Netflix but I prefer movies.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellspawn. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Quick lil' subject change.

What are some underrated and usually forgotten characters that y'all think are interesting and why?

I'd personally have to say Nebula is my favorite underrated character, and definitely one of my all time favorites. I really like all the work put into her character, especially in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Her story is so heartbreaking, and I love how well Karen Gillan portrays it.

My second favorite is definitely Darcy Lewis. I love how carefree and humorous she is. She reminds me of myself in a lot of ways,
and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, as she is very easy to relate to.

Lastly, my third favorite underrated character is Ivan Vanko (Whiplash). His motive was actually logical, even though that doesn't justify his actions. I enjoyed seeing a character that was as smart as Tony, yet created something unique with the arc reactor blueprints, and not just copy the Iron Man suit (I'm looking at you, Justin Hammer). Also, his accent was awesome. If he told me he wanted his bird, I would've gone to Russia to get it. I ain't gonna mess with him.

(sorry for the long post)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image6969xxxImage6969xxxImage
ImageImageImage
hellspawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:23 am

buffalo wrote:

What are some underrated and usually forgotten characters that y'all think are interesting and why?

I'd personally have to say Nebula is my favorite underrated character, and definitely one of my all time favorites. I really like all the work put into her character, especially in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Her story is so heartbreaking, and I love how well Karen Gillan portrays it.

My second favorite is definitely Darcy Lewis. I love how carefree and humorous she is. She reminds me of myself in a lot of ways,
and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way, as she is very easy to relate to.

Lastly, my third favorite underrated character is Ivan Vanko (Whiplash). His motive was actually logical, even though that doesn't justify his actions. I enjoyed seeing a character that was as smart as Tony, yet created something unique with the arc reactor blueprints, and not just copy the Iron Man suit (I'm looking at you, Justin Hammer). Also, his accent was awesome. If he told me he wanted his bird, I would've gone to Russia to get it. I ain't gonna mess with him.

Naw. Nice thought.

Are you registered in the club? If you're not, we would love to have you here. C:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellspawn. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
buffalo wrote:

Naw. Nice thought.

Are you registered in the club? If you're not, we would love to have you here. C:

whoops sorry! I probably should've written somewhere that I changed my username (and avatar and sig)
I was psychica before ^w^
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
hellspawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:50 am

Ha. Then no need! I'll change the front page later <3
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Username: Chase or Occamyy, you can call me either one.
Favorite Hero: Ghostrider and Loki. I can't decide.

Favorite Movie: Spider-Man Homecoming.

Favorite Team: I have to go with Shield. I know it's an agency, but does it still count?

Who best describes me: Robby/Ghostrider. I'm bipolar and I always want to do the right thing but instead I do the wrong thing. I try to be reasonable but it just doesn't work out. I like to be alone to, but I just don't feel like I fit in an anything. I try to join groups like this and get involved but I always get scared, like what if they don't like me? I like trying to fit in, but I just feel like I don't. I'll try my best. :)

Hero or Villain: Even though I look like a villain and no doubt my attitude says I'm a villain, I always try to be a hero and do something right.

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy: Groot is adorable, but I have to go with Avengers.

Sign the accords or become a criminal: I say we SEND THE ACCORDS TO THE MOOOOOON!!!!!! Just kidding. Lets just send the criminals to the moon instead! Lets SIGN THE ACCORDS! Can't be that bad, right?

Other: Thanks so much! I've been trying to be more social so this is a start!
-Quitting, take my pets!-
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 am

Accepted! You are just like my brother and I, combined. I finished Mighty Med and Lab Rats (my fav is Eddy) but I lost interest when Elite Force released. I love Wings of Fire. c:

And SHIELD counts. I have a feeling you'll fit in perfectly.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 am

Thanks so much! I think we'll get along! (That is if I don't explode in two seconds, witch will probably happen anyways, but lets not talk about that)
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellspawn. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Sonicswirl wrote:Username: Chase or Occamyy, you can call me either one.
Favorite Hero: Ghostrider and Loki. I can't decide.

Favorite Movie: Spider-Man Homecoming.

Favorite Team: I have to go with Shield. I know it's an agency, but does it still count?

Who best describes me: Robby/Ghostrider. I'm bipolar and I always want to do the right thing but instead I do the wrong thing. I try to be reasonable but it just doesn't work out. I like to be alone to, but I just don't feel like I fit in an anything. I try to join groups like this and get involved but I always get scared, like what if they don't like me? I like trying to fit in, but I just feel like I don't. I'll try my best. :)

Hero or Villain: Even though I look like a villain and no doubt my attitude says I'm a villain, I always try to be a hero and do something right.

Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy: Groot is adorable, but I have to go with Avengers.

Sign the accords or become a criminal: I say we SEND THE ACCORDS TO THE MOOOOOON!!!!!! Just kidding. Lets just send the criminals to the moon instead! Lets SIGN THE ACCORDS! Can't be that bad, right?

Other: Thanks so much! I've been trying to be more social so this is a start!

Whoops, looks like I'm getting sent to the moon. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
hellspawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 am

XD. Ya the send it to the moon thing all started with me and my friend, Secret. (His real name is Isaac but we call each other by our Wings of Fire names) We where talking about what to do with a car if it stopped working and at the same time we both said, "SEND IT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON!" It was great. So now if we ever have a problem, just send it to the moon. (Sorry, I'm gonna SEND YOU TO THE MOOOOOOOON)

Don't judge me, I'm weird.
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me