⚡ THE POTTER⚡HEADS! ⚡ Harry Potter Fan-club ( OPEN )

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ⚡ THE POTTER⚡HEADS! ⚡ Harry Potter Fan-club

Postby MCRWolfeh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:18 am

Tfw you're the only Slytherin
Sig is a WIP.
ImageImage
Icon by Boomer1414 ImageImage
MCRWolfeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellowfang· » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:56 pm

I just watched the Sorcerer's Stone and I really liked it.
Was once the owner of a very successful adopt. But due to self consciousness I deleted it. I really want to bring it back but I’m going to feel awkward.
Yellowfang·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spioradkitty » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 am

So what does everyone think of the Cursed Child? I was honestly super disappointed, but I know some people liked it
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞

ImageImageImageImage

Art done by Rubinelle
The girl you just called fat is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped,he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars,he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying,his mother is dying. Put this as your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post this, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. spread the love
spioradkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ïçë » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:12 am

spioradkitty wrote:So what does everyone think of the Cursed Child? I was honestly super disappointed, but I know some people liked it

I hated it. With a passion. I knew it was written as a play beforehand, and when I read the book, it was terribly disappointing to have to read it as a play. I'm sure.it might be better after seeing the play performed. Than again, I did not like at ALL how Malfoy's son was actually Voldemort's. It's just...bad.

───────────
it's Ïçë here fam!
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair
In The Wind, Baby Without Warnin'
I was Doin' alright but just your sight
had my heart stormin'
The moon went hidin', stars quit
shinin', rain was drivin', thunder lightnin'
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
Ïçë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amelia » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 am

Ice Cream 728 wrote:
spioradkitty wrote:So what does everyone think of the Cursed Child? I was honestly super disappointed, but I know some people liked it

I hated it. With a passion. I knew it was written as a play beforehand, and when I read the book, it was terribly disappointing to have to read it as a play. I'm sure.it might be better after seeing the play performed. Than again, I did not like at ALL how Malfoy's son was actually Voldemort's. It's just...bad.

omg I've read it about 3 times, but I hated it! It was hard to understand all of the different changes the time turner made and it didn't have the vibe of the main books.
╭═════════════════════════════════════╮
Hi I'm Amelia and I love Taylor Swift quite a lot, actually. Oh yeah and I also like Ed Sheeran and sloths.

//Taylor Shows I've Been To: ~ 1989 World Tour (8/14/15) ~ Poptopia (12/2/17)// Reputation World Tour (5/12/18)
╰═════════════════════════════════════╯

Pet's name: ❤Cinnamonny The Second❤

~sig by oreo~
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amelia » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:15 am

Whats your Username?
Callie1224

What house are you?
Ravenclaw

Who is your favorite character?
Luna Lovegood

What book/movie are you on?
uh, I've read them all but I'm currently re-reading the Deathly Hallows

Which do you prefer, The books, or the movies?
Books

Why do you want to join the fanclub?
I love Harry Potter. C:
╭═════════════════════════════════════╮
Hi I'm Amelia and I love Taylor Swift quite a lot, actually. Oh yeah and I also like Ed Sheeran and sloths.

//Taylor Shows I've Been To: ~ 1989 World Tour (8/14/15) ~ Poptopia (12/2/17)// Reputation World Tour (5/12/18)
╰═════════════════════════════════════╯

Pet's name: ❤Cinnamonny The Second❤

~sig by oreo~
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spioradkitty » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 am

Callie1224 wrote:
Ice Cream 728 wrote:

omg I've read it about 3 times, but I hated it! It was hard to understand all of the different changes the time turner made and it didn't have the vibe of the main books.

Yeah, I just really didn't like it. It was confusing, and an awful way to end the series. I was, however, really intrigued by Fantastic Beasts. It was a much better follow-up, and I absolutely love the actor of Scamander, Eddie Redmayne!
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞

ImageImageImageImage

Art done by Rubinelle
The girl you just called fat is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped,he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars,he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying,his mother is dying. Put this as your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post this, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. spread the love
spioradkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellowfang· » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Spoilers for Goblet of Fire

I just watched Cedric's death scene and it's heartbreaking. When Amos says "That's my boy!" It just hits you right in the feels.
Was once the owner of a very successful adopt. But due to self consciousness I deleted it. I really want to bring it back but I’m going to feel awkward.
Yellowfang·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronweasley » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:03 am

Toucannon wrote:Spoilers for Goblet of Fire

I just watched Cedric's death scene and it's heartbreaking. When Amos says "That's my boy!" It just hits you right in the feels.

i seen the movie

it was heart breaking when cedric died I mean come on cedric didn't deserve to die :'3
╔═══════════♑═╗

hello I'm ronweasley

Image Image

╚═══════════♐═╝
ronweasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellowfang· » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 am

ronweasley wrote:
Toucannon wrote:Spoilers for Goblet of Fire

i seen the movie

it was heart breaking when cedric died I mean come on cedric didn't deserve to die :'3

Yeah. If only Lupin has drank his potion. The dementors could've kissed Pettigrew
Yellowfang·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Clubs and armies