Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby chanhee. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 am

Looking for someone to help me with an uncommon MYO and a one rare MYO!! Can pay in c$/usd/points, but the latter 2 will take me a bit to get due to a bank issue.
    Pm me with examples and prices if you want!!

@DecafBunny - good luck selling!!! I would buy if I had the money at this moment.
    @ MrBoodle - ahh those are such cute kids!!! good luck trading!!!
    @high noon - look AT ZEN!!!!!! Confrats;;;;
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quilo: Demigod of the Northern Winds

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

Quick post looking for someone to transfer my new boy, Quilo and add a weight edit to him on the new lines- can pay in rares and 18th very rares. Looking for all types of relationships for him! PM me <3

-formerly Adair-

Quilo is the unknown son of the god, Boreas, god of the wintry north wind. He is a demigod, born from Boreas and a mortal girl. This girl was born blind, but caught Boreas' eyes because of her extraordinary beauty. Her heart was pure and her face was well-sculpted, as well as her body. Boreas disguised himself as a young prince and chose this girl as his bride. Because this girl was born from a poor family and was considered an outcast because of her blindness, her parents were ecstatic and gave their blessing, without the girl's say. She was then forcibly wedded to Boreas and had a child, Quilo, named after the Northern Winds. Quilo was born blind (because of his mother) and with a cold heart (from his father), meaning that he is constantly cold and sickly. Boreas, soon realizing his lust got the best of him, fled and left the girl and Quilo with his fortune and mansion. The girl raised Quilo to the best of her ability without his father. Quilo was raised to be humble about his wealth and to serve others with kindness. His unfortunate genetics causes him to constantly be sick and confined to his room. Of course, he still wears a smile on his face, even through the pain he suffers from the sickness.

@raywood- Good luck getting someone to help with your myos!
@decafbunny- Good luck selling your myo!
@MrBoodle- Good luck rehoming and trading your Kalons!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby doktor monty » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Doktor Monty wrote:
Doktor Monty wrote:xx

my kalons are still up for trade offers! Anyone but Bugdul and Thavagath i'm taking offers on, just to see what's out there :)
they can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3186814#p115648953

breeding offers, and relationships are open as well

xx uhm still looking for trades :) (I love browns and greys, but not opposed to looking at some colorful kalons) I'm also really trying to look for mates and more stories for my kalons, they need some more love!

Code: Select all
@ mid-life yess weight items, I'm so excited I love kalons that have those! good luck, I cant wait to see him in his new light ;)
@ raywood I really wish I could help, but I'm doing some other people's myos atm. if you cant find someone in a month then please come to me ill try and help
@ decaf Again, I wish I could help (by buying it from you) but I've got no money???
@ Boodle  I'm particulary interested in Citro and Valin! if you just so happen to like any of mine (which some I'm tentative about) please hmu. I may message you first though so idk ;)
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:25 pm

eating beef jerky and slurping on a kickstarter. great way to come back home after work lmao

also im looking to sell my unlimited rare staff myo for 65 or 60 $ ^^ pm me if interested or note me of my da - linked in my siggy <33

@doktor monty aa good luck with trades !! honestly bugdul is my FFAAvooritee <33
      @mid-life aa good luck transfering quilo !! he is a beauty <33 i too need to transfer a few of my kalons rip
      @raywood good luck with the myo designing !! i'd offer but im swamped with kalons stuff ripp
Last edited by fūi on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:44 pm

@MrBoodle;; hope you can get some good trade offers, and those cute babes go to great homes!
@raywood;; good luck finding someone to commission!
@Mid-Life;; hope you can find someone to help with your transfer/edits! quilo seems like a really interesting character, I love the demigod aspect!
@Doktor Monty;; good luck with trades! you've got quite a few beauties, but I can't bear to part with any of mine, so I've got nothing to offer lol

Streaming!
I took a break to eat dinner [Which I totally did, if a bunch of doritos count as dinner...] and now I'm hoping to finish McCree's transfer!

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

Please come keep me company on this cold winter night.

---

And, I finished Hanzo's transfer earlier, look at this beautiful dragon boy, my pride and joy! <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

@high noon
I hope your stream is/was fun ^^ Your transfers are looking quite lovely!
@Doktor Monty
Good luck with yours trades, breeding offers, and relationships!
@Mid-life
I hope you can find an artist to transfer your lovely boy! <3 I love his character!
@raywood
I can't wait to see what you come up with for your customs! ^^ Wishing you luck with getting an artist to make them!

Less replies than usual, sorry ;o;
Not feeling too great tonight.

Edit;; Holding a readopt as well for one of my Kals!

Just a quick post looking at trade offers on this Kalon! They've got three legendary traits (wings, plant growth, body shine) and two breeding slots left. An auto would be a two leg MYO, but I'd be willing to settle on a one legendary MYO! I will be completely willing to look at other pre-made Kalons! However, I will only do a 1 for 1 trade!
I'll try to make my replies quick <3
I hope everyone is having a great new year!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 pm

@Checkinder
Good luck on re-adoptions !!
SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL FR THO UGh
and btw drink water for the love of lord

@high noon

Dangit I missed the stream ! D":
YOU DID AMAZING on the transfer though what a gorgeous kal !

@o k a h u i
ooooh if I had some spare change around I'd love to buy it good luck selling !!

@Doktor Monty
hm anyone but bugdul and thavagath you say ?
I will take those thank you v much

yoo b4 I'm off to hiatus I'm finishing up some kal myo commissions after watching akemi make AMAZING snek kids I thought y not give it a go and make my first join me stream on the fc :"D

( i must warn u I may reply very late or may not even see ur message bc my internet is being extremely strange)
https://join.me/663-289-765

connection went down rip
https://join.me/919-642-054

the mvp's and fam helped me discover picarto and finally and hopefully it works:

pic arrtoo link
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:54 pm

poppin in here real quick to say I'm planning on buying 4 unlimited rare myos, but I am considering doing a giveaway for one of them! It would be an impress me, where you need at least a sketch of the design and to tell me about the character and such. if you would be interested, please fill out this survey to let me get a better idea of who is interested. Please answer honestly! <3

Edit!!: if you want to be put on a list to be contacted if I do the comp pm me! I am happy to do so.

@high noon;; oh jeez those ears are so cute! I love them so much aaa
@mid-life;; wishing you luck with finding someone!
@high noon;; dang that's a cool tail! I absolutely love how they turned out
@Checkinder;; what a cutie, I love those wings <3 Also oh man the kal you have up for readoption is one of my dream designs?? oh boy
@ghod;; ooo I'd join if I could! I hope it's fun!
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm

@chamomile. - Awesome! I may go check that out.
@Checkinder - Super cute Kalon. I hope they go to a loving home.
@okahui - 🤤 Beef Jerky!!! So jealous.

I'm missing making kalon art so for the first time since last May I'm taking commissions! I'm willing to make any type and tryout art. I can't guarantee how long I'll be accepting pieces so if you want one jump on it.

xxxxx

Example Example Example
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:08 pm

r e p l i e s;
    @ArtGirl - some lovely art you have made. u v u
    @chamomile. - very generous of you doing a giveaway, have fun with that. <3
    @ghod - have fun with the stream plus your designs are stunning. C:
    @Checkinder - good luck with that trade offer the Kalon is gorgeous.
    @high noon - ah! look at that amazing! \ ; o; /
    @okahui - hope you get to sell your slot(s) but I'm craving for some jerky now..
    @Doktor Monty - good luck with your Kalon trades and hoping that you find to what your looking for. o v o
    @Mid-life - ooooh! what a lovely Kalon, I would help you but I stuck with school work and other Kalon requests to finish.. T v T
------------

Heyo it's been a while I have a new child to share with you all.

i n t r o d u c t i o n;

His name is Duncan and I'm so happy how the design came out, I did had have a bit of trouble but I've managed to make it through with it. T o T Anyways he'll be open for any friends and plus a maybe for a mate I'm not should. C:
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me