Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby OswinTheFox » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

OswinTheFox wrote:I'm looking for a breeding mutation item and 2 auto pass items for some legendary kits <3

If you have the item/ can get any of the items / or even have points or USD in general please pm me! Also accepting C$ *for points and USD transactions everything must be discussed over deviant art. My DA is OswinThefox*

yes I know about the item for item only trade rule

I am open for doing art- Traditonal or digital, growths, transfers, breedings, badges, sculptures, paintings, doll customs or anything of the sort! So please PM me! I also can get any reasonable item in quantity or quality if you have one of the items I am wanting.

I currently have 0 pms!
I currently have 0 notes!
*3rd time posting this*

Example of my scuplts, wip doll. Doll is of a kalon, so is the full body sculpt. Other two are a diffrent species. Full body sculpt is my most recent art!

@hanzo go trading!
@sketchimutt GL as well!
@kyo aw I can't ever watch join me links xD

Still no messages.

@halkgraphic gl on trading
@itsuesdayagain. Nice!
@pink present aggg that animation tho!
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 am

@Halographic Good luck trading!!
@ It's Tuesday Again. Nice of you to make a sugar blog!
@ Pink Present Those pixels are suoer cute lol

https://join.me/kyolikeskits
doing a random thing to decided who gets a kit in a litter!!! Here we goooo

https://sta.sh/0611cnuvc1q Congrats to jish!!

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am

Im joining in this Design me a myo trendo thing going on. the comp is
HERE

There are prizes starting at $40(In any form(MYOs, Items, C$, DA points or- ) and all people who finish get entered into a raffle of a $20 prize! Wooooo.

End date is around med december but could be longer, depends on what people want, I mean, Im in no rush for more kalons(Says the person whos got trade till March)

Anyway, thank you all for your time and hope to see you all jumping into this contest.

@Kyo Love random things haha!
@OswinTheFox wish i actually had funds or anything haha
@Halographic Goodluck trading for a hair edit!

Also taking trade offers on my kalons, I have a fair wait(Febuary) but feel free to send them offers. No promises i'll accept a trade though.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:55 am

Code: Select all
replies ;;

(not replying if it's just replies itself or if it's a quoted post that i've already replied to ;v;)

pg. 664

@ Mid-life - Good luck getting entries! I'd enter if my design muse wasn't dead as far as Kalons go
@ cosmosfox - what a cutie! good luck trading them
@ iceypopCS - that art's super adorable! good job on the pose especially

pg. 665

@ lordren - that palette is one of my favorites honestly ahh good luck trading
@ sailor saturn - michael is precious ;v; such soft and pretty colors! i hope you find someone to grow him for you
@ Doglady88722 - I really like Brandon's design! the purple is really pretty on it<3 grats on him!
@ cincil. - good luck trading! i'd offer if i had anyone
@ The Pirate - I wish you luck as well! Sorry to hear about you loosing your connection
@ !Grim Matchstick! - What a precious bean! She's adorable >w< congrats!
@ Sixbane - I wish I had some ideas since I've had a random burst of energy these past few days TnT but good luck with finding the kiddo a new home!
@ rain, - Cyprus is a pretty kiddo! Six did an amazing job with him
@ invictus, - I wish you luck in getting that MYO!
@ Junemusic - Can I just talk about how fitting of a name Claire is for that lil' cutie? She's adorable, congrats on her

pg. 666

@ Diamond Sapphire - oh goodness good luck with all the art, it was super nice of you to do some free art :> I'm sure all who got some will love it
@ peach tea! - good luck with trades
@ Takura. - I might have someone for one of them idk, I may pm you
@ Jishokoi - What a pretty design, I would have offered on it if I had stuff to cx
@ Stormy Dreams - Ahhh congrats on getting your MYO!

pg. 667

@ Karmel - I think a weekly stream would be really fun! I vote for it c: and I had seen that Odessa got revamped, congrats! She looks super adorable<3
@ cyborgishly - good luck getting trades!
@ juice box. - good luck with trades and growths!
@ Epiale - good luck with the hair edit, I'd offer but I'm horrid at that type of hair
@ mango marmalade,, - Custard is so cute ;o;
@ o k a h u i - I hope the stream was fun
@ Kyo - same to you!
@ mackstarr - small floof boy will be big floof boy
@ sashiyaki - I like Silas' colors! grats on him and the others

pg. 668

@ Squeeze - congrats on the new kalons
@ Schnuffel Bunny - What a handsome dude : D congrats
@ Jarra-Jen - Congrats on all the pixels! I've been dying to get some of iaan's pixels myself
@ D.Va Online - good luck saving up the C$ you need
@ Piqeon - I'd claim that brown one if I had plans of getting another standard MYO slot
@ Flowerlily135 - Your pixels are adorable ahh I will get one eventually I swears it
@ Pink Present - Those are the most terrifying and beautiful things I've ever seen
@ It's Tuesday Again - Aww a sugar blog sounds very nice! I'm gonna check it out

pg. 669

@ OswinTheFox - Good luck getting the items you need
@ HellyBoo - Good luck with the contest!

my hands are dead after that rip in peace hands

but anyway I wanted to introduce a new Kalon! His name is Roland and his friend affectionately call him Rolly, he's chill with that

He's a chubby boyo who trips over his big paws a lot and works with my Kalon's Carraway and Kier in their ice cream shop! He's a super sweet and happy guy who desperately wants to own a puppy but can't because he's allergic :c

I doodled him! He loves chocolate chip cookies :>

also did a lil doodle of my dude Poppy!

anger smol

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 am

quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:29 pm

hi hi !!

i hope everyone is well!

quick post to say that i've decided
      to readopt the kals i've been trying
      to trade!

here's both of the comps, they're both
      limited impress me's!

also !!
      if you've pmed me about anything
      and i haven't replied i apologize! i've
      been really busy and not up to it lately,
      so im sorry about that!

replies !!
      @ winded - hope your stream is/was fun!!
      @ viixen - congrats on your new kiddo! roland is a
      cute tubby rainbow = w =
      @ OswinTheFox - good luck getting the items you
      need! those sculptures are p cool man, wish i had
      something to offer you for one!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Growths
Im looking to get Bonnie (Owned by me) and Jason (Owned by TheEpicElephant) grown. Pm me with examples of past growths, myos, ect. Please be patient as I will be sending your information to TheEpicElephant as well. Pm me with prices as well btw.

Relationships

A little update on my lovely kit here. She's being put in a pirate AU cause I found a crush for her (lol) and plus that hair just gives me pirate vibes. Anyways, still looking for friends, enemies, ect. I also really need a name that kinda fits the AU she's in. And I can't think of anything xD

Here's my floofy haired gal! Her name is Felicia and I'm looking for friends, enemies, partners in crime ect. Maybe a bf or gf as well. She does have an OOC breeding planned but otherwise I'm willing to pair her up as mates with another kal. Pm me. Just know I'm on cool down, as my last ticket was accepted on the 27th. The planned breeding might not work out atm (I don't know) so don't hesitate to message me ^^

Replies
@winded gl with streaming! c:
@vixxen What a cute chubby kiddo! Congrats!
@hellyboo gl getting the myo youd like c:
@OwsinTheFox gl with commissions!
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm

hey there kalons. it's me, ya girl.

( i would be lying if i said that i haven't been obsessively watching buzzfeed unsolved for the past
two days. )

uhhhhh anyways lets not talk about my shane madej obsession ok
and the fact that i want need kals based off of him and ryan mhm nope we're definitely
not discussing this at all

anYWhO

ooc breeding! wrote:i get off of breeding cooldown on the 22nd, and i already mAYBE had something
planned ( which i'd be waiting until the sixth to carry out), but i wanted to see if i could get any ooc breeding
offers on any of my kiddos !! ( excluding gideon ! ) i'd definitely like to maybe breed this dude, ezra ;;
for him, i'd be looking for complimenting colors & other rare edits ?? horns are a definite plus, and i like uncommon
ear edits !! or maybe my kiddo james !!
again, complimenting colors , though i'm not expecting any rare offers on him b/c he has no rare edits !!
and finally, maybe calum ??
again, rare edits are a definite plus // ear edits and colors that compliment him.
i would be willing to do a threeway breeding if you or i owned the third kalon, and breeding items are a
definite plus ( especially if the kal has a rare edit ! )
feel free to offer anything, and please title the pm's
accordingly !!

looking to trade a shine edit & a tattoo needle !! not looking for anything in particular, though
an ear edit would be nice or a tail edit ?? idk man lmao

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO APPLY BOTH A COMMON TAIL EDIT & A SHINE EDIT ! please pm me and we
can discuss possible payment !!

replies! wrote:@+ dark age + good luck w/ relations !! love that red baby's hair :0c
@peach tea! good luck w/ the readoptions !! love those babies tbh owo
@winded ;^) i'm in the stream right now :^)
@viixen LOVE THAT CHUNKY MAN
@hellyboo good luck w/ your contest thingy !!
@kyo i'm mad ??? that i ?????? missed it ????????????????
@oswinthefox good luck getting commissions !!
@halographic good luck trading those items, yo !!
@it's tuesday again. is that like ,,,, the opposite of a salt blog. i like it. amazing.
@pink present aaaa i love those pixels !! good luck getting commissions !!
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

@Scarlet_Wolf: I don’t see a single problem with your buzzfeed unsolved obsession, just for the record. but anyways, your kalons are al so cute! good luck with finding breedings ^^
    @+ Dark Age +: what cute kiddos! I can definitely see where those pirate vibes are coming from :o
    @peach tea!: it’s super sweet of you to readopt your kalons! here’s hoping they get good homes c:
    @winded: your streams look great, shame I can’t make it! good luck with finding an artist <3
    @viixen: what a beautiful boy! the art is lovely, too ^^

I’m back to search for relations for my newest boy!
    his name's arlo and the long and short of it is that he's uh very soft and sensitive
    I'm currently looking for relations for him, including a mate, so check here to read more about him c: for a mate, edits don't really matter but I'd like a design and personality that goes well with his ^^all other relations, including familial, are great too! I've got discord so we can headcanon, chat, or rp on there as well as here.

I'm also looking for relations for arrietty, though she does have a mate already
    uhhhh I'd be open for an ooc breeding too but I've never done this before so you'll have to be patient with me aaaa
    for a possible breeding, edits aren't a big deal but the designs should go together well

anyways, that's all I've got! feel free to message me about anything I've said here c: have a great day/night ^^
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:50 pm

@Hellyboo - Good luck on your MYO contest ;w; You deserve it <3
@viixen - Roland is SUPER cute! I love rainbow babies ahhh <3
@peach tea! - good luck peachy ;w; They are pretty babiessss
@avior. - Arlo looks so cute and soft, I just wanna pet him.
@Schnuffel Bunny - I'm getting an Eros feel from the pretty deer boy! Boss did a great job on him ;w;!
@Flowerlily- I love those little pixel avatars, I make them too for my babies ;w; Good luck selling them!

I have a two trait legendary and I'm looking for some good/cute ideas for it, so I opened up a design comp
because... who doesn't love design comps. I mean.. prizes! That and I wanted to do a comp anyways to get
rid of my standard myos I had no plans for(idk why I bought them originally tbh).

____________ Looking for Relationships _________________________________________________
        I'm looking for a bunch of different relationships for all my pretty kalons.

Cassius and South are open for platonic relationships only. All others are open for platonic and romantic relationships. I prefer roleplay for romantic relationships however, to develop them. I don't prefer headcannon or art ships as I find them to never really work.

https://purecrazy7.wixsite.com/benjiskalons

____________ Open for Breedings(OOC/IC) ______________________________________________
        I'm also looking for breedings for my babies. South and Cassius are closed, as is Calamity as she has a breeding partner in my Galena, and I'll be VERY picky with Chie and Fern, as Chie is my baby and Fern only has one slot, so I want to make sure she has a perfect mate to breed with. The others are open for offers, designs matter over edits for me. But don't try to breed with any of my legendary kalons just for hopes of getting legendary edits please. IDC about items neither.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me