Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby saturnus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:12 pm

aa hi everyone i havent posted in a really long time!! but i got a rare myo from aethellie and i owe her my life...tysm bro...!

meet dionte!
i have a little bit of personality stuff going but everything about him is pretty much a blank? i got some personality info if you click the link and scroll down a little

i would love for him to have cool pals! im also super open to hc-ing but preferably on discord! please pm if interested >:3c
(im also very new to headcanon stuff djkjgd blease be nice to me)

@fernmoon i love soliero!! his soft yellows are really appealing and gosh im. So Weak for that color! ciscos personality sounds super adorable too fjdkjkd
@scarlet_wolf abigails colors are so good?? different shades of brown is probably my fav color combo and her design looks really sweet *__*
good look on getting the growths too!!
@high noon waa i love both of the designs so mch!! super good look trading them because they are both babes! (augustes purple is so appealing what the heck and he looks so fluffy !)
@skygold IM YELLIN your myo is so dope!! i love how thin and graceful the linework is and the colors all mesh together really well ! i. i just love everything about her
saturnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:13 pm

hey kalon community!

I think I've already posted today, but im kind of down in the dumps. my efforts to win a kal have been dismal, so in order to get more in tune with the community, I'd really like to give back to you guys to maybe help make myself feel a little better! I'd love to do some art for you guys or your kalons to get my mind off of things.

these will probably be some kind of pixel art and yeah, they're going to be totally free! I'll probably do these tomorrow while at school.

just pm me with one of your kalons!
    and since I'm getting quite a few, these can be done over time <3

@skygold - all of your kalons are absolutely gorgeous!! im so jealous!
    @cotton - that ych is really cute! good luck!
    @Christina - Claudia is,, absolutely beautiful!
    @everyone trading - good luck seeking out trades! I hope you all get whatcha want!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 pm

hey hey!

just a quick post today, i'm looking for an approval of my gorgeous new myo by twig!!

(ive posted proof further down the thread c:)

her name is avarice, and she is an aeronautical engineer!

looking for a possible ooc breeding or friendship for her sometime in the future? pm if interested!

also, I have a common and uncommon myo i'm considering trading? pm offers if interested!

@bogator oo ill be sure to pm you!!
    @saturnus !! i'm love him! I will for sure pm you abt friends
    @SkyGold what a gorgeous myo! and the rest of your kals too wow
    @cotton. gl with the ych!
    @Christina. what cute gals I'm love
    @imperials gl with tradeees! how you find a kal you adore
    @Epiale gl developing your au! i feel ur pain
    @high noon good luck with trades!!
    @HellyBoo pmed
    @scarlett_wolf gl with trades and mates!
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 pm

@ nyota » avarice is to die for??? when i first saw her, ngl i got mad hippy vibes, but jeez she's gorgeous! good luck trading btw!!
    @ bogator » ahhh that's so sweet of you to offer art to people!! i would send in something for ari or my unnamed kid, but i'm sure you're overrun with requests <3
    @ saturnus » your designs!!!! kill me!!!!! honestly it's a dream of mine to get a kid designed by you eventually. for now, though, i'll just let your designs kill me. dionte is hella rad btw; i love his character as much if not more than i love his design <3
    @ SkyGold » daniel's killing me, my main squeeze. that design- that hair,,, perfection;;;; congrats on all your kids, they're all lovely, and good luck trading those kals <3
    @ christina. » claudia (love the name!) and olivia are,,,, lovely beans i love them. i love witchy babes so claudia has my heart, and oh my poor olivia,,,, the poor gril,,, i'm glad she got herself together after her mom passed- i can't wait to see how the kids change her if they do!!!!! <3

yo!!! happy days happy days, my dudes!
    i got two kits v early this morning + i wanna find relationships for them!!
    meet ari and altair
    i would love, if you'd like to hc them, if we could do so over discord, as i ted to forget about my pms here ^^;;

Aristotle 'Ari' - Masculine Gendervoid - 16 - Homosexual - Detective??? Spy??? Info Broker???? no one knows
    A kid who spends most of their time either playing video games or reading. Their tastes are dark and he loves a good mystery, so it's not really shocking to those who know him that he's not as stupid as he puts himself out to be. He gains trust by acting like an airhead, but he has a good memory and can turn your words on you in an instant. Ari doesn't normally do that, though, only breaking peace when those he loves are threatened.
    TL;DR - Cunning airhead isn't dumb but never tells anyone he doesn't trust. Don't trust him.
    I'd love to find friends, enemies, and romance for them!!

Altair - Demiboy - 16 - Homosexual - Cryptozoologist
    He just wants to prove to those who don't believe that Bigfoot exists!!! Of course, he also wants to shine light on other conspiracies and unsolved questions. He's a sweet kid whose ideal date is walking through the woods in the AMs and talking about ghosts and demons and questioning what everyone considers reality. Altair's not as bright as his sibling, but he can get around fine. He has more 'woodland intelligence' as he calls it.
    TL;DR - Soft romantic would smooch a ghost and wants to hug Bigfoot!
    I'd love to find friends and romance for him!!

One more- this one I've posted about before, but I want to find her a good datemate!
    Laney - Demigirl - 16 - Pansexual - Click her for lil tidbit of info-- I don't have much bc i haven't fully developed her

and last things!!!
    still have these kals up for trade!! i can trade on the 4th and i really want myos!
    and all my kals are open for breeding offers! please be off cooldown if you offer, and i don't mind if you want first pick ;u;
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 pm

//Replies//
@killua; - Those new kits I just...they're so gorgeous! And Laney, what a cute little scruffy child!
@nyota - What a snazzy looking kal ;) I wish I had something to offer for those MYOs!
@bogator - I feel you my dude :') What a nice gesture with the art though! I wish I had that kind of talent.
@saturnus - EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHILD IS PERFECT. My kids aren't cool enough to hang out with them I'm sure
@SkyGold - Every kal in that post...my heart ;_; I wish I could offer for the last three, Alex is just...oof. Good luck with trades! (Also your MYOs edits and palette are everything I've ever dreamt of in a kal omg)
@cotton. - Good luck with the adopts!

//Positivity//
I've been racking up the official (and unofficial) HMs lately, and it feels good! I love that artists and contest-holders take the time to give feedback on the submissions ^^ Keep 'em coming!
I'll never give up ;_;

//Introductions//
^Mood

I'd like to (re?)introduce my boy Timo, who just received his long-overdue growth from the amazing and super-talented eonian!! He is the fairest and most handsome boy in the land. I gave him a tail edit and changed his shine a bit to better suit his overall look and story (it's an Edelweiss flower)! You can click his ref to see his profile if you'd like ^^

//Trades//
On cooldown (rip), but offering whenever I see something I like!

//Breeding//
If anyone would be interested in OOC breeding with Timo or my other kal Alexei (a.k.a. icy boi), feel free to shoot me a PM! Edits don't matter so much as design/colours ^^

Have a great week everyone! Get enough sleep and don't forget to stay hydrated!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:11 am

replies wrote:@ nyota: your new myo is gorgeous! love the ears on them. good luck finding a breeding partner/friends for her, as well as possibly trading your myo's
    @ killua;: your two new babes are absolutely gorgeous! & so is Laney! good luck finding them friends & relationships btw. also, hope you find some trades/breeding offers to your liking
    @ kanadensis: aw Timo is adorable! happy you got a growth for him. good luck with finding some kals you like for trading & best wishes in finding some ooc breedings you like. hope you have a great week as well !

hello all. just here to advertise that i would like to find an ooc breeding for my girl Reksann as well as maybe a girlfriend? if you message me about your kal potentially being her mate, don't ghost on me please. thanks
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 am

@ ignominyy ;Reksann is beautiful o.o I'd totally offer if I had a kal who suited her T_T But good luck!
@ kanadensis ;Keep up the positivity! Also Timo is so cute~
@ killua; ;All 3 of those kids are outstandingly dreamy T_T
@ nyota ;Your MYO is so cool! I love the shark shine~
@ bogator ;It's so nice of you to offer free art <3 And good luck <3
@ saturnus ;I have 1 word for Dionte, BEAUTIFUL.

Hiya all <3
So firstly I drew my darling Urte a couple of times, I just got a new tablet and I'm still learning how to use it so they are a tad shaky sorry uvu
(And I forgot to light her candles OTL)

ImageImage

I love drawing her so much x3
Secondly I would like to find someone who could transfer her onto the Oekaki lines~ I'd be able to pay with points, C$, pets or maybe even one of her future children? Idk? Whatever would interest someone I'd be willing to pay x3 Just PM me with something along the lines of Urte Transfer~

And thirdly I was wondering if anyone would be interested in commissioning me for fullbodies like the ones above? I'm wanting to save up for a custom so I can make her older brother so I'm thinking commissions would be the way to go?
For fullbodies like the above it'd be 600 dA points, unless they are a super simple or complicated kal in which place the prices could vary down or up a bit.
I can also do backgrounds but that would add a bit on (the price of which is debatable~) You can find examples of backgrounds here but I haven't really updated my da in awhile uvu

So just shoot me a pm if you'd be interested in commissioning me~

And finally I'd love any and all kinds of relationships for my kiddos you can find them all here.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:16 am

@ Peachpie1164 Ah that art is adorable qvq/ they're lovely even if you're still learning to use the tablet! i'm sure you'll only get better (i love your style bytheway~) Good luck with the transfer too; i'd offer if i wasn't so busy OTL
@ ignominyy Best wishes with finding her a gf; i'd offer but my inbox is a cluttered mess right now and irlyneedtogothroughit before i start talking to people about things again OTL she's lovely though- i love her colors~
@kanadensis Ah i'm glad you've gotten so many hms qvq/And you shouldn't give up! Always put in the effort and people will see;you'll get better every time! its so nice to see positivity so thankyou for that haha, Timo is super cute too! i love that fancy new shine too
@killua; Good luck with finding relationships! I'd offer but im so busy right now OTL id' probly not be able to keep up with more than ive got haha; They're lovely though; I love ari's hair and Altair's purple
@nyota Ahh the myo is lovely IT REMINDS ME OF OZZY OSBORNE THOUGH IM SORRY i cant unsee but i love the design haha!
@bogator Daw imsorry about the bad luck! It happens OTL it can be tricky to win a kal but I hope your luck turns around soon qvq/ if theres anything I can do to maybe help with a form or offer critique to improve one feel free to ask me!
@saturnus Ooh Dionte is lovely; i love your style; I dont envy trying to recreate/draw him again xD but he's lovely anyway haha

oof quick post cause im heading to work soon;
I wanted toooo
Introduce some new members to my family here;
Chocolate had already introduced the kiddos of our couple Seren & Cameron
I kept these two qvq/
Bethany - Female - Flapper girl
Inspired by the era of the roaring 1920's; and growing up in a constrained society extremely run by politics and the agenda of the patriarchy around her trying to arrest power from their president; she adapts the ideals of the flapper girls of that era. She does everything in her power to challenge the normal- the 'right' behavior for a lady. Un-ladylike behavior is her muse and she's constantly putting herself into reckless and dangerous situations in pursuit of fun and 'sticking it to the man'. She's more than well known for interjecting her outerlier opinion into her grandparents congressional meetings whenever she gets an opportunity and having smart-alec remarks for just about anything asked of her.

And her sister;
Cadence - Female - Gymnist & professional diver
In similar fashion to her sister, Cadence is constricted by the world around her. She however, doesn't turn to the world of rebelling like Bethany, and instead turns to expressing herself in other ways. Through beauty and grace. She believes strongly in the idea that if she wants to earn respect, attention, its through diligent practice and proving she deserves it. She is a gymnist, and professional diver (via the diving board; not in the ocean). She routinely gets great scores, and spends a majority of her time practicing these arts to get even better. She is far more shy and reserved than her sister; and tends to become obsessed with her work over valuing social time.

And i also got a new kid! I've had a rough time lately so I decided to treat myself to another myo ;v;/ i made a kal based on my favorite animal~ A blue dragon mollusk
Leuko - Female - fish??
At a young age Leuko was separated from her family; mistaken for a fish- she was bought by a high end mob boss who wanted to add the 'pretty fish' to his massive aquarium. And so there she grew up, watching behind the massive glass the terrible corruption, death, and pain that the man, her 'owner' brought. She remembered only pieces of her freedom, and as she grew up and became more than just a fish, she became increasingly aware of her confinement. She did not speak to the man or reveal herself; for fear that her intelligence- what she knew, would lead her to a quick punishment like the others she saw so frequently; but inevitably she did reach out to someone for help; The mob bosses daughter...
Now on the run. (via kiddie pool on a wagon im sure); she tries to avoid being silenced for information she had no desire to know to begin with. Where is she running to? She didn't really think it through that far. Kinda figuring it out as they go along.

I started a few pieces but didnt get much done in the way of art oop
I did finish a growth for my girl, Faerydae though!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:31 am

@kanadensis; Timo is aboslutkey gorgeous omg! He looks amazing with that tail edit!!
@ignominyy; gl finding a breeding!
@peachpie; oml your art is so cute! I love the dynamic poses! <3
@sixbane; I'm crying, Leuko is absolutely stunning! I can't even explain how much I lover her edits! <333
benjeep wrote:
I'm taking offers on this kit one last time! If you're interested, PM me with the title "Kalon Trade"! I will look at all offers, but I'm not interested in unedited kals, sorry!

I also wanted to show off the edits cica did for my kit Meren, because he looks so fabulous! I can't wait to draw him with his new do! <33
Last edited by benjeep on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koro-san » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 am

@sixbane Ahh such a pretty fish(?) All your edits are so beautiful great job :0
@Peachpie1164 Oo I love the way you did her tail- that looks hard but you pulled it off! :3c
@kanadensis That tail shine is super pretty- great job on the edit!
@nyota The tail shine is so cute?! I love the aesthetic of this myo :3

First post on the fan thread and I'm looking for a trade ahah :'3c
This is the first time I've attempted to trade a Kalon- I've familarized myself with the rules but please tell me if I do something wrong!

This is Gus:

He's adorable and I love him- but I have an incredibly hard time drawing his markings. Here is his toyhouse page- proof of ownership is there as well as additional art~
I'm looking for Kalons that are close in value and rarity! I'll be plenty picky with markings- as I only get characters nowadays to draw them. I love eastern themes, pinks, oranges, and blues, food themes, clothing, and fur edits!
I'm improving my digital art and may be able to draw him properly soon- so please note that I may not trade him at all! Just pm me offers~
Last edited by Koro-san on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me