Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby womp womp » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:45 am

@Bailey-Boo - weeps bentley is such a precious kiddo !! he sounds a lot like me lmao
    @sapphirelion - good luck with finding offers !! <3 and good luck w/ relationships as well !
    @kiffell - good luck trading !! not gonna lie i love your kals theyre gorgeous ee <3
    @cincil. - gl finding someone to breed your kals with :0 all of your kalons are downright beautiful ^^
    @artemis; - best of luck finding someone to approve your myo ,, and gl finding an artist <3
    @christina. - what a pretty boy tbh <333 good luck finding someone to breed w/ him !!
    @rutilant - good luck :0 all of those kalons are stunning, and im sure youll find someone to trade with ^^
    @viixen - weeps both of those kalons are amazing ,, i love their sparkling hair <333
    @capone. - karma is su p er precious what the hec k ,, and good luck trading <3
    @longview - what a good blueberry boi ,, his design is so soft and cute and i lo ve him <333
    @fab. - ey good luck trading !! and good luck with those animation memes ,, i bet theyre gonna be spiCy

weeps hi yall ,, ive been dead in the kalon community oops

so im just sorta popping in here since ive got a few kals ive been loosing connection with ,,
    so ive decided to readopt them :0 theyre gonna be pretty sort readopts !!

link to them here

for these, simply just use the form below and it closes january 6th at 7:00 pm est ,, so in 2 days !
    pm me with your forms with 'readopt' somewhere in the title !

Code: Select all
    username:
    which kalon?:
    new name (feel free to keep current name as well):
    favourite colour + why (no word limit ^^):

favourite colour can be either the kalon's favourite colour or your own ^^

closed !
Last edited by womp womp on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

edups

Postby doryphoros » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 am

i have pokemon sun but i can't play it until the first day of school hhh

- announcements! -

it's with a heavy heart that i'm putting athelstan up for trade offers. i'd really like an uncommon myo, or an uncommon kalon for him, but i'll look at anything!
he has 2/3 breeding slots, and no art. i prefer cicamicu, pallis, karmel and tealea designs, but anything's good.

- relationships! -

all my kals are looking for friends and enemies! mariella and cassian are in a modern au, and juri, sakura and alia are in a medieval fantasy au^^

sakura, cassian, mariella and aigaios are looking for mates!

- replies! -
bailey-boo - aww, they're so cute!
sapphirelion - i'll probably check your kalons out!
kiffell - i might pm you, but gl with trades!
cincil. - gl with breeding offers!
artemis; - your myo is so cute oml--- but gl with finding artists!
christina. - agatha's so adorable i can't hhh
rutilant - gl with trading!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 am

@rutilant;; good luck trading! hope you can find some kals that you connect with better!
@Christina;; hope you can find the perfect breeding partner! I love his colors! can't wait to see what his kits will look like!
@artemis;; good luck getting someone to design your MYO!

Streaming!
Today is really stressful, my whole family is home because of the blizzard and I need a break from them lol
I'll probably just be working on some personal stuff for this stream, because I really just need to relax.

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

As always, company is appreciated, and please use CS names!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:57 am

Hi everyone!
Once again here to say that I'm open for commissions for points and usd. My prices are a bit lower than i usually set them because I'm trying to save for a legendary myo, but i'll probably be putting them back to normal in a few days.
Headshots are $3/300 points, unshaded fullbodies are $7/700 points, and shaded fullbodies are $10/1000 points. For more information and examples check out my commissions journal. Feel free to contact me here or on DA if you have any questions!
https://ginger-pony.deviantart.com/jour ... -722325543

ImageImage

I strive to get commissions done quickly and generally get them done with 2-3 days. I'll also draw pretty much anything!

replies:

high noon: Long time no see, i hope you're stream goes well ; )

aporia.: Good luck trading Athelstan (I LOVE his name), I'd offer if i had anything to trade!
I might contact you about relationships later on

Diamond Sapphire: That's so nice of you to readopt those kals! They're all really cute designs, i'm sure you'll make some people very happy!

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:04 am

//[sweats] I'm really sorry in advance for the long post!!

Hey ny'all! It's been forever since I posted here as per usual but I've got some art to show off and an
introduction to make!! I’ve reorganized my kalon storage onto Stash, feel free to check them out if
your kals need friends or anything or you’d just like to poke around? Aa,,, Anyway, this is my newest
MYO Teleai and I love him to bits;;
I've decided he'll be the leader of a travelling merchant caravan in a generally medieval AU((though
that's open for potential changes? I haven't been 100% sure with timeline yet ;v; )) He's a little shady
and not all there in the morality department, but as long as you're careful with your wallet and know
the worth of what you're buying, he's a perfectly good guy ♡ He's open for friends and maybe crushes??
Feel free to pm me if you have a kal that might fit!! :>
I made a piece of art of him in human form because oh boy I love him sm;;

I've also been doing a bunch more art!!
First off, here's a piece of my girlfriend's merkal Jahara;;
and then a piece of my and my gf's pirate kals Chel and Opal;;
linking here actually bc it's just a tad suggestive? nothing nsfw just aaa
and finally I've been doing a bunch of headshot commissions for Helly, which are all here!! Some highlights:
ImageImageImage
and that's about it!! I'm sorry again for this gigantic post omg, here are a bunch of replies to make up for it;;
Code: Select all
@**Snowwhisper** - Good luck finding a partner! You have some beautiful kals- Avery and Nadia especially wowow
@carotid - welcome to the community!! I might be able to help you out if you'd be interested in Wren?
@MrBoodle - What a lovely gift!! She's beautiful! and good luck rehoming Iris and Jordan aaa
@Junemusic - Sorry to hear you've been down lately, hope you're feeling back to normal soon ;;v; Teyhva is a beauty, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding the perfect kalon for her ♡
@illicit - good luck finding kals to draw!! I might pm you if I’m not dead after writing out all these responses oof
@Mid-life - I'd be 100% down to help you out with that transfer if I wasn't drowning in art to do already, but good luck finding someone!!
@lordren - those are some real beauties you've got there, best of luck judging all the wonderful entries I'm sure you'll receive omg
@Graceymc96 - good luck finding art for your kals! There are some wonderful artists in this community to choose from aa
@Individuality - Nexis is gorgeous! Congratulations on that trade ++ I'm lmao @her reason for her job that's a mood
@Sixbane - Good luck rehoming those kals! Danica is such a beautie wowie
@NightFlame22 - Your moodboards are beautiful as expected!! Good luck finding commissioners!
@Doktor Monty - I'm???? shook?? Those two are stunning, you've done an amazing job on them! Also me too Bugdul what a mood
@ignominyy - good luck finding a breeding! Quianna is lovely!
@G1 Sunstreaker - so many new kalons!! Congratulations aaa // I really love Delwyn, what a cutie!
@fab. - good luck with a trade for that MYO and with animation meme commissions! They’re very nice omg
@longview - leo is such a cutie! I love that pastel palette ♡ and I’d love to enter your MYO contest if I was done with all my other art piling up rip
@capone. - Karma is lovely!! I’m a sucker for pinks and browns and she’s definitely aa perfect mix of them aa, also that art is beautiful- I love the expression hahaha
@viixen - I’m loving Adrian’s hair! Congrats on that wonderful trade and good luck with relationships for them ♡
@rutilant - sorry to hear you haven’t been connecting with your kals </3 best of luck finding trades if that’s what you’re wanting -- Those top three are gorgeous though!
@christina. - Agatha is a beauty!! Unfortunately I don’t really have anyone I’d be willing to trade I think you’d be interested but oh boy whoever does will end up with a beauty right there - also good luck finding your boy a breeding!!
@artemis; - Your newest MYO is such a soft kid omg? Are they based off a snowy forest because omg
@cincil. - I’m wowed at like every single one of your kalons, they’re all stunning?? Good luck finding a breeding for one of them omg, I’m sure it’ll turn out great!
@kiffell - good luck trading! Lasie and Fuyu are beautiful aa //unrelated but my browser crashed as I was typing this reply up and I’ve never been so glad to have been using google docs
@sapphirelion - ooh, I was actually not aware of the ask a question to the kal above you thread? I’ll check that out in a bit maybe -- also good luck with relationships for yours!
@Bailey-Boo - congrats on those new kalons! I’ve seen Samni around before, nice to know she’s with someone as a dream kal ♡♡
@Diamond Sapphire - me too @the dead thing hhaaa,, but good luck with those readopts, I imagine you’ll have plenty of entries with a prompt like that ahaha
@aporia. - good luck with trade offers for athelstan- he’s beautiful aa + I may pm you about one of your kals in a medieval AU? I’ve got a couple needing friends etc.
@high noon - I feel you with the stressful family oof,, Good luck with the stream though!! I'm afraid I wouldn't be very active as I'm currently doing art myself but sdjkndj
@wibeke - your art is so??? stunning?? as usual omg, best of luck with commissions and saving up for a legendary MYO!
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:13 am

---------------------------------------------------------- MYO HELP ----------------------------------------------------------
hey my dudes I really need someone to design one of my myos?? it's a common and under, I've got some concept sketches and whatnot.
i'm going to be super super picky regarding the artist so don't feel bad if I don't choose you?? but don't be scared to shoot me an offer.
I've got like a 100 da points (haha oh wow), some cs advent lists, and I could draw for you?? examples in my gallery

---------------------------------------------------------- BREEDINGS ----------------------------------------------------------

also i'm looking for an OOC breeding for either of these kids? the second I am busy relining his expression and stuff, I would reline his hair too but I don't know if that's allowed so??
yeah design matters most, but edits are (as always) a huge booster.

---------------------------------------------------------- REPLIES ----------------------------------------------------------
@Vanillasaur - can we just tAKE A MOMENT to appreciate how beautiful Adrienne is?? like honestly. also you organized your kalons super well, i'm still in the process of developing and organizing my own kids rip.
@wibeke - I hope your commissions sell well !! your style is really dynamic and I love the sketchy feel - very very cool !!
@high noon - I dropped in for a second but i'm honestly so awkward so I left?? ;o
@aporia - i'm so sorry you lost connection to Athelstan. he's really quite the pretty babe, i like his tail a lot !!
@Diamond Sapphire - oh man i'm sorry you lost connection to your kals !! really quite nice of you to readopt them out, though, i hope they all find really great homes. :)
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am

Sorry to post again so soon! I have a few more things to post rip.

First, still looking at trade offers on my rare glow edit item. No offers yet!

Second, I’m looking to apply a common edit item to my kalon Tobias! If you’re able to do a horse tail or something similar at least, hmu!

Next, I’m going to be looking at trade offers! My cooldown isn’t over until February second, but I want to set up some trades for a few months ahead! I’m hoping to trade multiple for one.

https://sta.sh/01y8y8g2atxg (Tentative)
https://sta.sh/022t4d1kvf6u (Tentative)
https://sta.sh/051gmvie9lg (VERY tentative)
https://sta.sh/0cltl7ggx69 (Fairly easy, though I really love his character and plan to reuse it if I trade him)
https://sta.sh/0jua9njm5j0 (Tentative, also plan to reuse character)
https://sta.sh/21gyou6klnzi (VERY VERY VERY tentative. Legendary/multiple rare offers preferred)
https://sta.sh/016xen2nqx4i (Easy)
https://sta.sh/22fxcg8p4fa (Tentative)
https://sta.sh/2dieazdmui (Easy)
https://sta.sh/226j8q4gxcwj (VERY VERY tentative)
https://sta.sh/2jmnt5obppc (Easy)
https://sta.sh/223hjckorovp (Almost impossible)

And finally, another reintroduction!

Tobias, a sweet, cubby, innocent little bean. He’s scared of anything and everything and he never goes out at night. He’s definitely a morning person, bright and cheery. He’s very patient and loves stories.

@found. - Good luck!
@Vanillasaur - All that art is great!!
@wibeke - Good luck!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:10 pm

@Bailey-boo- aaa super cute kals! I would probably send over a trade if I had any kals to trade
    @vanillasaur- super cute art! teleai's color palette is super pretty too eek
    @wibeke- wooah that art is amazing! I aspire to be that good at art one day. If I had points I would totally order some art, but good luck selling your commissions!
    @high noon- good luck with your stream! I may stop by later if I can.

Hello! I'm just reposting because I need to find these kals some growths (they're really overdue help)

I'm looking to get a few overdue growths done, so please pm me if you can do them! Rosaleen and Cardamon are top priority, as I had a growth artist for them but I haven't gotten in contact with them in over a month. Anyways, I can pay in art, small amounts of C$, or rares. Please pm me with examples if you can grow them!
    Image Image Image
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby trans » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Image OOF. .... shakey shakey big mistakey ... sorry for lack of replies this time as well x__x

o1. - replies
      @cofeebean, good luck finding growths !! ur kits are gorgeous tbh omg ??? love the patchy space-y markings sm <333
      @bailey-boo all ur kals are wonderful aaa <333 gl finding trades, i hope u can find some kals u like in return !!
      @found. gl finding someone to do your myo, and ooc offers as well !! :0 your kals are very charming and cute aaa <3

o2 - potential trading
      tentatively taking offers eden, lilith, arrietty, cara, and beatrix (most tentative about her)! :0c i still love them all dearly but i've been losing connection for them a bit and thought i'd look at some offers for them ;0; i wont be terribly picky, but i will mainly looking for designs i like, and at least some edits would be nice,,, ;v; there arent any particular artists im looking for or anything like that, but if you wanna take a look into my kal storage, you can get an idea of the kinda kals im interested in? :"0 im not rlly a fan of dark/all black/red & black designs though, so keep that in mind if you do want to offer! ;v; im off cooldown and i'd prefer if you were too, but i dont mind waiting a few days or so, just not like weeks or months jwdqijdqwd,,, if i dont respond right away, im probably thinking about it and/or busy or i got distracted, but if im interested/not interested, i will reply when im sure about my answer ! replies should not take longer than a week, but if they do, poke me and i'll pm back with my answer ! :o
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:00 pm

HellyBoo wrote:@obliivous goodluck with breedings!!
@chaosin beautiful new kal
@graceymc96 goodluck

Much to my upset and discomfort, I'm putting my new winged kiddo up for trade offers. She has an off oekaki pre growth approved already.

Top kiddo here.

Just pm me with any and all offers. Can't trade for a little while though, mid April I believe. Rip kooldown.

Still open. due to a cancelled trade, i can trade from the 17th of January.

RIP ME
@Trans goodluck trading
@coffeebean goodluck with growth searches!
@Bailey-boo also goodluck trading
Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me