★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Omg, Happy New Year to you too, Heda ♥ I will eagerly await your reply to my Clan ^-^ (I got three two cats to add + kit(s) *-*)

Take your time though ^-^

Edit: Winter can't count c':
Last edited by winter solstice. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:25 am

Yeah, Krazy has the tendency to take a while. Although at the moment, I'm quite glad about that XD
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

██ create a clan fanclub

Postby deimido » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 am

@my clans - recently came to my attention that i've been assigned some new ones! looking forward to modding your clans, and as a reminder i post my replies at least every friday. ^^

@heda - ah hey! a happy new year to you too heda. c:

on another note i understand the need to want to advance your clan at every possible chance, i've been there when i was a newer player haha. however sometimes there will be some posts that read like your rushing us to reply, which is a little discouraging, at least to me. cac isn't a job, we're doing this because it's fun and we enjoy it and it's a lot more relieving to see that you're enjoying it too.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 am

@Mol

Sorry for missing BrambleClan!
I searched the thread but I couldn't find a post beside your starting post which Ame has replied to?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:43 am

@dinolil molossers' post is here !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kangals » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:27 am

@dinolil1 ;; yikes i might not have even said brambleclan in regular text so it probably wouldnt come up. i’ll try to do that next time! i’m so sorry!!!

@scarlet_wolf ;; ty baby
kangals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:59 am

@Heda happy new year!

I restarted CloudClan, here is the link to CosmoClan.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 am

it's actually snowing in the south

wo a

anyways hi loves !! i love cosmoclan so far !
i'm also very bored so if anyone wants to do a private rp (;; just pm (;; me ((;
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The New Falconclan Is Revealed!

Postby imperials » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:52 am

@cosmoclan! lookin great my dude!
Ahh just wanted to give a forewarning! my post is incredibly long and very sorry for that aha ^^
i didn't mean to write this much but i sorta needed to to get my vision of falconclan across??

i just wanted to post this here before the actual thread to get any feedback and see how you guys like
the new falconclan?? note that the feather rankings are a work in progress and ill be posting a link within
the hour of the rankings and also their beliefs <:!!
so far as a side note, i have added literal new ranks into the clan and all of the ranks include ;;
leader, deputy, shaman [ x2 ], apprentice shaman, delta warrior, delta runner, delta climber, warriors, runners, climbers, apprentice warriors, apprentice climbers, apprentice runners, the queen, mothers, littles, and elders

i know thats a lot but like, i have so many ideas and like ahhhhHHH
anywhoser! again, i appologize for the long post ahead but i'd just love some feedback and also id love
feather rank ideas!
[ ie: say a bald eagle feather is only given to a leader and that symbolizes a leader or like a swan feather symbolizes a beautiful she-cat and can only be given to certain cats in the clan ]

ALRIGHTY heres the huge wall of text for you all!

welcome to falconclan. the territory of falconclan is within a valley that consists of fairly odd terrain. their clan camp is located to the back of a mountains cliff from the north and is surrounded by sitka spruce trees and bramble brushes keeping the clan tight together, hidden, and hard to attack as with the mountain cliff to their backs, there is only one way for attack, the leader specifically made the clan this way as a strategic place to keep the clan safe. the territory itself is fairly spread out. the sitka trees stretch for acres and acres throughout their territory. to the direct south about half-way through their territory, a river cuts clean through the center of the territory, dividing it up as from the other side of the river is where a seasonally herd of elk pass through during migration and is otherwise dangerous to be near the open plains of that side of the river during that time. to the west and east of their camp is still just the sitka spruce trees as well as an old and abandoned two-leg cabin to the east where some herbs and rodents can be found but there is known to be a badger living near the cabin so it is a dangerous go. due to the climate of that region being fairly damp and rainy in the summers and cold and deep snow in the winters, there is often a lot of moss and overgrown ferns around that time of year which every year consistently grow back time and time again. this makes it easier to find herbs but this also means there is more prey, and quite a lot more predators, specifically foxes, badgers, and owls within the sitka trees where there are many prey birds and rodents and then wolves and birds of prey near the open plains where the rabbits roam and where cats are known to take down these birds of prey. to the west of the camp up the mountain side, is a small mine which really is just a three tail-high hole that goes deep into the ground where a large cavern with crystalline walls holds a small pool of water that emits a sort of-light and looks like a starry night sky. this place is called star-pool and is where cats go to contact their ancestors. within the territory as well, there is a sacred place where cats typically go to connect with starclan as well. this well-known place is deep in the territory to the west and is known as "the great-oak." it is a single huge oak tree in the middle of the forest and is the only one there. once a moon, the clan, instead of going to normal "gatherings", they go to the great-oak and converse with starclan and tell starclan about the current happenings of the clan. it is also not uncommon for starclan-cats to actually show up and appear, but when they do, normally all cats within the vicinity fall asleep and are pulled into what is known as the boarder between life and starclan, called the starrealm, but this isn't always the case with every gathering. these meetings normally only happen on full moons and in which that is the only day starclan cats are able to travel between the boarders. otherwise the great-oak is often visited by swooning couples or mischievous apprentices and littles who sneak out of camp at night. the stars seem to be abnormally vivid in this spot.

the cats of falconclan are very loose so to say. fairly laid back and opening to strangers, it wouldn't be too uncommon for a cat within the clan have a rouge mate and bring them back into the clan with the clan being perfectly welcome and okay with it. though they are laid back, they are incredibly fierce. not ones to back down from a fight once instigated, there are many stories of cats running into fights that would seem like a death sentence but due to their high egos, they won't back down.

due to their surroundings, cats of falconclan are darker in color, solid blacks or greys, mostly mottled browns or greys, calicos, bangles, and also the occasional white-pelt. they are generally thinner-pelted cats due to the humid climate but thicker-pelted cats aren't rare either.

at six moons like many other clans, littles, otherwise known as kits, become apprentices and with that, are sent to be with a mentor who will teach them to hunt, fight, and one of falconclan's most important skills, how to jump and climb. as the sitka trees are incredibly dense in some places and the ground level is very littered with thick fern bushes and other shrubbery, it is fairly hard to find ground rodents at times due to the dewy and humid air as well washing away the scents. this caused the clan to adapt to the trees and start climbing, which they are very good at. due to this, their main source of food happens to be squirrels and birds. but also like the great stories of ancient tribes hunting birds of prey, the clan does do this as well. apprentice are often taught only specific skills based on what the leader deems to be their strengths. [ warrior apprentices are only taught hunting, fighting, and aquatic skills ] [ climber apprentices are only taught the climbing, hunting, and fighting skills ] [ runners are only taught the hunting and fighting skills ] [ shaman apprentices are only taught the fighting and herbal skills ]

falconclan's camp is also fairly strange unlike other clan camps. the leaders den is located roughly 10 feet within an old sitka tree whose roots spread completely around the camp. the den is within an old owls nest and is said that the owl itself could fly through the boarders between life and starclan as old legends say and the cats of falconclan will often refer back to this owl as "the great owl". high-rock where clan meetings are held is found at the base of the great-owls' tree where the roots of the tree run over it. the shaman den is located directly to the left of the high-rock in a washed out hole under a crag of fallen rocks and stretches back fairly far to hold herbs and sick cats. the apprentices [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den and warriors [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den is side-by-side and located within a bramble of bushes and ferns near the bramble entrance of the camp while the apprentice climbers and climbers den and located just above the normal dens in a tall tree. both of these dens are located within this large tree where two old burrows were made into the tree and in which now serve as their den since with so many cats, the other dens below start to get crowded. the nursery and located to the right of the leaders tree/den and the deputies den is located within a small washed out area under the great-owls' tree as well. lastly the elders den is located next to the medicine cats den to the left of it in an old fallen down log.

unlike most clans, falconclan's rankings and suffixes are different. the traditional meaning of "warriors" is split into three categories due to the wide-range of territory differences that the clan has, not all cats can be good at everything and due to this, the leader had hence decided to change up this "category" of cat. warriors, are now either considered 'runners'; [ cats who mainly hunt in the plains portion of their territory. these cats are typically brown-colored or calico, thin-furred, light on their paws, long-limbed, slim, and are able to jump great heights and run-fast. this attributes are needed due to the fact that these cats are mainly used for hunting plain rabbits and taking down large birds of prey in the plains. these cats are the only cats allowed to patrol the plains area of the territory unless the leader says otherwise ] 'climbers'; [ these cats are much like runners in a sense but are much more agile. these cats are even faster and agile on their paws and often start showing attributes of being a 'climber' from a very young age, often starting when they are littles. these cats all have a knack for climbing and are not by any means, afraid of heights or jumping long distances across branches. these cats typically have longer-claws, are more stealthy and quick, have especially darker pelt colors or bangled/tabby pelts and often thinner fur, stronger and longer limbs for jumping and also tend to be more rebellious cats. cats who are climbers only hunt in the trees unless needing to travel on land to catch their prey. climbers are the only cats allowed to hunt or fight within the trees unless specifically said otherwise by the leader. they also patrol with normal warriors ] and lastly, the general warrior; [ these cats are the everyday cat. they hunt only on the ground, patrol the main portion of the territory, and help with everyday issues like guarding the camp, etc. they can really have any attributes to them but often warriors are larger-builded cats or cats who are more ambitious. these cats often are also the only cats who know how to swim and fish. ]

kits within the clan are known as littles and queens are known as "mothers". there is always a "main-mother" whom in the nursery is known as "the queen" or "queen" and knows the ways of the shamans and shaman apprentices. 'the queen' will always be in the nursery no matter what but will also train with warriors from time to time and help out in the shaman den. at the age of 6 moons,littles are made into apprentices and at their ceremony, they will have to choose what they will train for [ warrior, climber, or runner ] and then the leader will choose their mentor from there. apprentices within the clan then earn the suffix, -feather after their ceremony. once an apprentice has proven themselves worthy, or after they reach 18+ moons, they will earn their warrior name. then if a cat gets "promoted" within one of the three warrior groups, they will hence become what is known as the delta of the sub-warrior category. [ delta climber, delta warrior, and delta runner ]. these delta's are in charge of the groups and often will set up patrols for the day and deal with their groups problems and report to the deputy or leader when need be. when promoted, delta's receive the suffix -bay. up from delta is the well-known deputy. deputies oversee the delta's and the general well-being of the clan. delta's report to the deputy over what they are doing for the day. deputies are like a leaders second-in command and gain control when there are any battles or fights that break out. a deputy will take over the leader position if the leader is to die. [ leader position will be passed down if any amount of these cats die, the leadership role pass-down goes as follows; deputy → delta warrior → delta climber → delta runner → shaman ] when a cat gains leadership, they gain the suffix -talon while if they gain the deputy role, they will gain the suffix -claw. next up is the medicine cats, which in falconclan are known as the shamans and apprentice shamans. littles are consistently show signs of being shamans when they start becoming old enough to walk. they are very tentative and careful with other kits and often show interest in the shaman den. littles can start practicing herbal healing from the age of four moons if chosen to but can not become apprentices until 6 moons. lastly is the elders. elders are the most respected cats in the clan and will always be showed respect.

last but not least, one interesting fact about the clans is that the clan is run by 'feathers'. feathers determine your ranking, and show off attributes of yourself.

[url]cl[/url]ick here for feather rankings << work in progress
Last edited by imperials on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:10 pm

@imperials
      oh my goodness, that all sounds amazing!! everything's so well thought out and sophisticated, i love it! and i really admire your ability to produce such a detailed post, haha. also, next time make sure to reply to at least one other person before talking about your clan, as rule #9 of the fanclub states c:

@anyone who reads my posts
      nixie belgard wrote:ahh i'm working on my next leafclan post, and gosh is it sad.. :'c well the last couple of them have also been pretty sad... won't be for much longer after this post though, some exciting things are gonna be happening! any guesses as to what major plot point will be taking place in this one?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]