★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Katrione » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:25 am

It seems every well-established Clan is starting to lose it's touc :( I'm starting to run out of ideas for Echoclan as a whole, I have ideas for specific cats but not everyone. I refuse to start over though
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am

@Hazil - welcome back :D
Clayclan looks really cool! I'm looking forwards to seeing how you do it

I saw when you first said you were getting rid of Beechclan, that you said something about giving away a few of your cats, if the people who took them in were willing to continue their plots.
Well...I'm willing if you have anyone left you still want to get rid of :D [I now do Rainclan though, not Ivyclan]

@Deimos - Whenever I need muse, I read fanfics, maybe you could try that?

@Kat - Well you could do a natural disaster and kill everyone you don't have ideas for, or a pack of dogs/wolves/whatever.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Always Ignored

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 am

Hello! :D
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:52 am

Fragile: Hello and welcome to CAC! I'm Simonpet, owner of Forestclan. Which clan is yours?
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ create a clan fanclub ❞

Postby deimido » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 am

@dinolil1 - thanks for the advice dino, i might just follow the focusing on the BG characters a bit since i decided the queen i got from kitty's last reply will be duckfoot's sister. it might be nice to develop his character more instead of just having him be mintstar's mate lol

@ember! - that's a good idea too actually! i'll have to try that at some point.

@katrione - i know... i noticed it too, especially since i fall in that category. :^( personally i think a part of it has something to do with how big these clans are, there's so many characters it gets overwhelming trying to tie them in, which is why so many get left behind.

@savannah-the-caracal - i actually already do that haha, it hasn't been working in this case. my fave thing to do is note what i like about the author's writing style and certain words they use.

@fragiledream - i find the best way to integrate yourself anywhere is by replying to things relevant to the current conversation? i'm very sorry you feel as if you're being ignored here, i should really try to help everyone fit in CAC given my position as a mod. that aside, welcome to CAC! i'm deimos, though i like being called dei. c: and by seeing your latest post i have to say i like oakstar! her excitement towards having a new warrior join oakclan is honestly great haha.
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
    xx5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
    writing and world building

┌─────────────────┐
ImageImage
ImageImage
┌─────────────────┐
ImageImage
ImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ create a clan fanclub ❞

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 am

deimos wrote:
      @dinolil1 - thanks for the advice dino, i might just follow the focusing on the BG characters a bit since i decided the queen i got from kitty's last reply will be duckfoot's sister. it might be nice to develop his character more instead of just having him be mintstar's mate lol

@ember! - that's a good idea too actually! i'll have to try that at some point.

@katrione - i know... i noticed it too, especially since i fall in that category. :^( personally i think a part of it has something to do with how big these clans are, there's so many characters it gets overwhelming trying to tie them in, which is why so many get left behind.

@savannah-the-caracal - i actually already do that haha, it hasn't been working in this case. my fave thing to do is note what i like about the author's writing style and certain words they use.

@fragiledream - i find the best way to integrate yourself anywhere is by replying to things relevant to the current conversation? i'm very sorry you feel as if you're being ignored here, i should really try to help everyone fit in CAC given my position as a mod. that aside, welcome to CAC! i'm deimos, though i like being called dei. c: and by seeing your latest post i have to say i like oakstar! her excitement towards having a new warrior join oakclan is honestly great haha.

Lol thanks! I try, and I've always loved writing. I've written since 7 or 9, so I'm still trying to develop my writing style! :D
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am

Simonpet wrote:Fragile: Hello and welcome to CAC! I'm Simonpet, owner of Forestclan. Which clan is yours?

Thanks! I've been around for a bit now, but I've only got 3 cats! Lol
I'm Oakclan :D
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am

Anyone care to fill me in?
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 am

@dino

Ahhh I missed you too!!

@deimos

I'm very glad to be back! And thank you for your words- I'm definitely excited to see where I can take Clayclan. There's a particular plot from the book series that I'd like to see if I can put my own twist on hehe.

Unfortunately I feel you on the writer's block issue. What helped me when I wasn't happy with what I was writing was just being extremely meta in it and making jokes at my own expense. Don't have enough muse to write out a scene? Focus the camera on another, less important event and snap back at the end of it with a pronounced "oops". I found that enjoyable at least~

@Ember

Thank you for the welcome back my friend!

@Kat

It's unfortunately alright, but trust me when I say it's not the last you'll be seeing of the good old cats of Beechclan. Ohohoho it isn't. *evil laugh*

No, but seriously, I understand the running out of ideas- though for me it was more of running out of motivation. Nevertheless I believe in you! Echoclan is a wonderful group of cats~

@Savannah

Thank you for the welcome! <3 Unfortunately on the cat-front I'm only giving away those who were in a prior forbidden relationship. But everyone else will be resurfacing one way or another~

@FragileDream

Unfortunately I'm probably more ignorant to the current going-ons then you are! I wouldn't mind a little filling in myself.

Anyways. Does anyone know where CAC archives should be put on CS? I know the jury was still out on that a while back since they don't fully belong on character storage threads nor on sharing your writing threads. I might even make the archive on a separate website?
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ create a clan fanclub ❞

Postby deimido » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm

@fragiledream - that's a long time! i can't remember when i started writing, though i have a habit of not working on it for months so i think the quality stagnates a bit. ^^; also, please refrain from double posting! if there hasn't been a post following yours for hours then its okay, but if they come in quick succession it might be qualified as spam in the eyes of the CS staff. :c as for current going ons, i think my mini vent about losing my writing muse had everyone giving out advice on what to do about it, which i think everyone could & should use actually! :'0

@hazilnut - oooh i can't wait to see what you have in store! and i'll keep that in mind concerning the writer's block, i think its really hit me hard this time around OTL. i kinda mentioned what's been happening on the thread recently on my reply to fragile, buut i think its worth noting we had our first big event earlier this summer! basically all of us mods posted our own adoptable cats of choice and we gave out a prompt for anyone who wanted to enter, and we gave the winner the aforementioned cat. if memory serves, zephyrine's cat was a maine coon, heda's was a munchkin, kitty's was a unique cat who's fur changes from ginger to white, mine was a savannah, and katrione's was a margay.

also my archive which is terribly out of date rip is on the 'Discuss & Share your Writing' thread, a couple other clan archives are on there too if it helps. c:
    dei - adult
    he/him

create a clan
    xx5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
    writing and world building

┌─────────────────┐
ImageImage
ImageImage
┌─────────────────┐
ImageImage
ImageImage
deimido