★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Arya22 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 am

@scarlet

Most mods post once a week, so expect to hear form them soon!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bookworm | Female | My FR | Signature Shop | Art Shop
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
ImageImageImage
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marya d. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am

@ scarlet;; look. mods have lives outside of cac, and they have school and things that they need to take care of before the game. everyone has commitments, and they need to be dealt with before they reply. i know you aren’t trying to be rude, but you need to understand that mods have lives outside of cac, so please stop bringing up the subject. mods post when they have the time to do so, which isn’t always every week. thank you.
marya d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 am

Amethyst won't be posting replies for a month, so all of the mini mods will be taking turns replying in the order they are listed on the front page
I have the curiosity of a cat, and the common sense of a goldfish

Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molossers » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:56 am

@katrione ;; you said they’d be replied to in order, i don’t want to be a bother but i’m just worried i’ve been overlooked haha. i posted for brambleclan on december 30th (i think) and i saw that featherclan and acornclan had been replied to. no rush at all to any of the mods, i just wanted to make sure i haven’t been missed haha

@mara d ;; i don’t think she was being rude at all, its a valid thing to be worried about. and amethyst is away and we didn’t know so she was curious. she even mentioned that she wasn’t trying to rush anyone, she was curious
molossers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↟The Sound Of Drums↟ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 am

@Katrione I hate to be a bother, but it appears ValleyClan isn't listed on the front page under Amethyst (or at all to be exact)?
    I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but I thought I'd point it out anyway ^^;
↟The Sound Of Drums↟

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marya d. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:58 am

katrione meant that the mini mods would be posting in order of the list on the front page. so dino, then phina, then cham, then i.
      also, i pointed it out because scarlet’s question was repetitive and has been answered numberous times before.
marya d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceypopCS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:02 am

@molossers katrione means the order that the mini-mods are listed in rip, meaning dinolil will do replies first, then phina, then chamrosh, then marya, etc etc. please don't worry! oof marya's got you qwq
iceypopCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:05 am

oh yeah! also very sorry for being kinda hiatus on making the new falconclan <:
      i've just been busy recently as well so i haven't gotten time around to typing out
      the post but the new and improved falconclan will be posted later tonight!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:05 am

-snip- Oops my fault!

Soo I got a cat question for anyone. Do you guys know any hypoallergenic cat breeds that aren't fancy and expensive? We want to adopt a kitten but my mum is allergic to cats. XD
Thank you for any help!
Bookworm | Female | My FR | Signature Shop | Art Shop
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
ImageImageImage
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DasCanadianSparkle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 am

Arya22 wrote:-snip- Oops my fault!

Soo I got a cat question for anyone. Do you guys know any hypoallergenic cat breeds that aren't fancy and expensive? We want to adopt a kitten but my mum is allergic to cats. XD
Thank you for any help!

The Cymric and Australian Mist are great. Both are quite healthy when it comes to medical problems but they do mild shedding and are vocal. Both usually range in under 400 USD. The Chantilly-Tiffany is also good.'its also quite healthy and sheds a lot as well as its vocal. It's price usually ranges from 400-600 USD. I have done a lot of reaserch as my parents themselves are allergic while I'm not. Sadly I will never get a cat no matter how hard I ask them but I have all my research ready just incase. Also female cats produce less Fel d 1, light colored cats produce less Fel d 1, and longhair cats surprisingly produce less Fel d 1. Fel d 1 is a protein that usually causes the allergic reactions if I am correct. : )
DasCanadianSparkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Clubs and armies