Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.2

Postby bellini » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 am

bellini79 wrote:
bellini79 wrote:
bellini79 wrote:@Kim Jongdae GL finding someone to grow your kit!! :>
@crowned Karasu aaaa all your Kalons are lovely!!
@Lady_Novianti good luck getting trades!
@king city Cassel's gorgeous <3 if I had a Kalon to offer I would!
Hey guys!!
Im looking for some relationships for my Kalons!

Hoshi
- male - pansexual - 16 years old -
Hoshi is a wood crafter/carver that lives alone in the woods next to a small neighborhood with a few kids. He is very bubbly, sweet, and adventurous. Sometimes when visitors come by he'll invite them in for food, have long conversations with them, or offer to sell some of his crafts. He's looking for friends, enemies, crushes , or maybe a partner?? No 'mates' yet ;v;
I'd love to head-cannon or RP him with some Kalons too if anyone's interested?

and

Jahkoya
- demigirl - pansexual - 18 years old -
Jahkoya is a traveler/adventurer who will go literally anywhere. She lives in a small apartment, with her Calico cat March, in quiet town in Mexico. Almost everytime Jahkoya goes she brings March with her, even if she's not allowed, if she absolutely cannot bring her she'll bring a friend, or she'll bring back a souvenir for March instead ;v; Jahkoya loves people, and will try to make friends with EVERYONE! though most of the time they don't end well
she is also looking for friends, enemies, crushes, or a partner, but I may look at mates for her if we head-cannon and it works out?
I'd like to RP her too!!

Warning thing???: if you offer a partner for Hoshi and they become 'mates' in the future they will NOT be breeding first thing! and Jahkoya will never be having kits, but she will gladly be an adoptive mother for some ;0
PM me if you have any Kalons to offer as any sort of relationship! - If she were to have kids we would adopt them out to non-members ^^'

Thanks guys <3
@blue holly and ~Neon_and_Lylia~ GL getting relationships!
@benjeep aa your custom is gorgeous!!
@sushinoya your art is lovely!!

still haven't gotten any PMs ^^'
@Tigerblue good luck getting relationships!
@SilverCrescentMoon Fletcher is so cool :0 good luck getting relationships
@Aeryn; your two new Kals are so cute! <3 GL getting offers too!
@Iyaxa Good luck getting stuff for him!
@Sanara aaaa your Kals are gorgeous <3!!

@skywalker, GL getting an artist to check that!
@Rakkun aa cute kiddo ;v; GL to anyone trying out for it
@Owlie13 GL getting offers I'll PM you soon ;v;
@Ciel Phantomhive GL getting offers!
@TigerBlue I'm excited ;0
@phansies that's a cute Kalon!!
@DoubleInfiniti wow your Kalon is gorgeous!!
@Angelshy GL dude ;0 if I were an artist or a mod I'd do it ^^;;
@Kouhai GL getting offers!

also taking tentative offers on Jahkoya?? I don't know if I connect with the design?? I'll keep her story with another Kalon but ^^;

Quoting this again:
@Granger aa your custom is adorable!
@kaori Miyazono. GL getting relationships!
@bee-a-trice GL getting offers for that MYO! If I had a rare Kalon I'd offer ;0;
@Silversamurai GL getting art man!
@Tigerblue GL getting points dude!
@Levi- I can't wait to see it :0
@highflyer gl to you too!
@Missing wow that's amazing art :0
@Roadhog GL getting mates for him!
@benjeep GL getting offers! They're all really cool

bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm

@highflyer;; good luck finding a breeding partner!
@TigerBlue;; hope you can get all the commissions you need!
@SilverSamurai;; good luck with the art search!
@granger;; she's absolutely lovely! I love julibee's designs! what about the name Alysa? the white lace designs remind me of alyssum flowers!

Streaming!
It's a lazy snowy day here, so I've got some tea, and I thought I would work on a growth or two I have to get done.

https://join.me/saveahorse

I'd very appreciate the company today!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:08 pm

hey guys! i need to be more active here rip

ive had this lil kal for 8 months now, but ive never been able to connect to her ;c
shes way back from nb 69! her name is amber and im putting her up for trades!
ill look at all offers, and if i dont respond im thinking about it <3
ive made 3 arts of her + if you like i can grow her for you too!
just pm me any offers c;

@bellini - good luck getting relationships for your kids!
@granger - eep what a pretty myo! congrats!
@kaori miyazono - good luck finding her a mate! those are some pretty high standards
@bee-a-trice - i love the sketch! its adorable!
@silversamurai - ooo pretty kid! i hope you get some art of him!
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Code: Select all
@lady lightwing. -- dude Elixir would be a great name for them! that kal is lovely and I can definitely see that name clicking well!
@okahui -- those kittos sound interesting just from the prompt, can't wait to see them! n v n
@Pallis -- gl finding a perfect addition! Bellamy and Oz are one of my favorite kal couples, their designs are both on point and they're just... gorgeous.
@Austriagirl -- gl with your form! :0c You can PM me if you want individual critique but it looks like it's coming along nicely-- as it stands I can't really see it as a finished form however, it feels like there's something missing.
@Kouhai -- gl getting offers! u v u I don't really have anyone/thing I could offer personally but I hope you get a kal you connect to.
@DoubleInfiniti -- grats on your first kal! that big floofy bab is absolutely adorable! cx
@Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ -- gl getting trade offers! :0c
@iBrevity -- grats on the new babs! I love the idea of raising them to be heirs-- though that key detail of being unrelated is also really hilarious! I still wanna give Sirius a high five.
@~Soul~ -- gl finding relations for your prince-hunter! I don't have any royal kals or I'd offer them up. cx
@Girl of the Wolves -- gl getting a transfer! I'm sure the main lines will flatter her well! u v u
@high noon -- grats on Luca!! They're a stunning lil kit, and that whole batch turned out absolutely fantastic.
@seawoof -- you're free to PM me if you'd like individual feedback, but I can't format 4 feedback articles on here very well. //D The edits and designs look very smooth and they flow nicely though, there are just some little things you could improve.
@aeiou -- gl finding trades for the child,, and thanks for the sketch of onion stalk/myron! I still can't get over your style haha
@naumachy -- grats on your carousel horse from hELL,, he turned out stellar! n v n
@Sharkie. -- gl getting trade offers-- that kal is really pretty but alas I have nothing to offer.
@Nekoma's Lion -- grats on Merle and gl finding last minute trade offers!
@Antique -- grats on your new kal! I'm digging the Scrouge icon btw. cx
@Hinoka -- Dean looks p nice with his new expression and shirt-- I like that it lets his fabulous braids flow free cx he's a cute kal!
@catch 22 -- gl finding a perfect mate for Rai!! Her design is lovely and I really do hope you find someone who's a great match for her!
@hazama -- gl finding trade offers dude, it sucks to fall out of connection/love with a character but I do wish you the best
@Takura. -- always personality for me. cx Grats on Wheatley! He's a cute lil bean.
@Checkinder -- gl getting trade offers! u v u Hope you find a kal you connect to more!
@wicke -- rip welcome back to //hell// I mean school ,, Stromae looks absolutely stellar!! a good and large son. gl finding relations and one-times! n v n
@Kaori Miyazono. -- 'but you post anyway' that piece is hilarious dude
@Pink Present -- I'm glad you found a trade. ; v ; Precious snake child is hopefully in a better place.
@rnirai -- I really do hope you're doing better man. That art is cute and the art you did in stream was also stunning-- it was nice hanging out with you guys. ; v ; Take care dude.
@catechin -- grats on your new babies! They're absolutely gorgeous and they turned out /fantastic/!
@fab. -- thank you friend, you're too kind. u v u b I can't wait to see the finished amv!
@benjeep -- gl getting trade offers and OOC offers! Your kals are all rad but I don't think I have anyone myself who'd work.
@Roadhog -- gl finding her a mate! u v u
@Missing✖ -- Shin looks so cool!! That pixel is really well done!! n v n
@highflyer -- I'm excited to see the batch!! Your kals are all really cool. cx
@SilverSamurai -- gl getting art of Corbin! His concept is really rad and overall he's just too cool-- I love 'im. cx Poor kid needs some allergy meds.
@granger -- I'm unsure about name suggestions but she's lovely! n v n Maybe go with a somewhat medieval themed name? :0c Somehow she reminds me of a princess.
@KatLóve -- geEZ she's old!! gl finding trades man, I hope you find a kal you connect to better! ; v ;

hi again guys! n v n
still looking for an OOC breeding for Masoa (info can be found on that post if you're interested!)

I drew Chaos because I felt randomly motivated to try doing pixels again and
well it exists
it could've been better. //D halfway through I think I changed my mind about it but was like
'well I'm here may as well finish it'

I also wanted to say that I'm totally in shock? ; v ; I won the soot sprite kalon and I'm absolutely ecstatic about it.
Meet Crow! I'll have all his info typed out soon, hopefully, and then I'll be open to getting him some pals! ; v ; //I've finally made a kalon character that isn't so bizarrely anti-social that they might have normal friends, it's a miracle!

anyway yep that's about the entire reason I posted right there,, have a rad day dudes! n v n

oH AND I need an artist to help me out with my HM custom! ; v ; I have a whole 25 and I'd like to use them,, if anyone would wanna lend a hand please PM me! n v n
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 pm

@ Trollish -- congrats on your new soot spirit!
@ KatLove -- gl with offers!

Hey so I've been offered one or two kals for mateship with
my Queen [and I've even sent a few out but haven't gotten
replies ;-;]. Anyway, I'm still looking for offers! This would be
for a permanent mate for both slots!

My main specifications;

~ Male only
~ I would love a kal who has a lot of edits too [wings mostly XD]

Her page is here!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 pm

hazama wrote:
popping in to say im tentatively looking for some trade offers for vlad! he has both his slots and is a blank slate, and comes with 3 extra pieces of art found here

im still not fully sure if i want to trade him, but feel free to send a pm! i might not reply straight away while im considering (^人^)
edits would be nice but i dont mind, and kits are fine as well!

quick mobile repost

@trollish - congratulations!! that's definitely one of my favorite kalon designs, you earned it!
@katlove - good luck with offers on your kit!
@bellini79 - good luck with relationships, hoshi's very cute
@granger - ah i don't have a name suggestion but shes very pretty, i love those white markings!
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ wrote:
Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ wrote:Hi everyone!

Im still taking offers on glow he has some art and one slot left

Im taking tenative offers of my babe misty
I wont take breeding slots

She has both her breeding spots and 8 art pieces.

I may or may not trade her it just depends on how good the offer is.

viewtopic.php?t=3290401

@Jan: good luck getting your myo!

@Akemi-chan: love the designs!

@hazama: good luck with offers!
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm

@U N D Y N E.;; Good luck, she seems lovely!
♠Trollish♠;; Aww, your art is so cute <3
@Katlóve, hazama, and Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ;; Good luck on getting offers, they're all adorable!

Hi, everyone, I'm looking for friends (and maybe enemies or even a girlfriend?) for my girl Hae-ju!
I don't have any real specifications, as long as their personalities can kind of work together (and it would be super cute if she became friends with a sweet kal that has a totally different personality from hers!), so just send me a message titled "Hae-ju relations" and we can work something out!
Last edited by eros on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Code: Select all
@ U N D Y N E - Good luck finding mate
@ Trollish - Good luck finding a one time!! He's lovely
@Kátlove - good luck finding a trade~
@high noon - have fun at the stream!
@bellini69- good luck finding relationships!

Hello once again. I apologize for the short post. I'm currently on mobile right now x3

Just reposting this~

Looking for possible trade offers/ interest check for my kid Edmund (who I realized I never introduced) I'm kinda losing connection but I'm not really sure if I'd like to trade him just yet. Just kinda seeing who I could get for him. He has like 3 common edits and I'd like for what offered to have at least he same amount. [Long hair edits are a big bonus or a common and below MYO]

Kinda set on one offer but I'm still just looking

Really tentative as he is the kid of one of my favorite kalons *^* but like I said, it's just an interest check.

I'm also looking for an artist that could possibly make my HM custom~ I have an idea as to what I'd like. Also let me know if you'd be okay with drawing items [ex: Cowboy hat or farm hat] although they're not needed. If you can please PM me cx

That's all folks
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

@Credit - Edmund is adorable, i really hope you get an offer you like
@eros; - Hae-ju has such a pretty palette, i love her personality as well but i don't think i have any kals that'd get along with her
@Trollish - i love that pixel! that little bouncing halo is super cute. and congrats on winning Crow, he's adorable.

i've decided to start looking for a mate for Cassi! she's a cowardly and completely gullible baker that is just as sweet as what she makes. she aims to make everyone happy and is pretty much always smiling. she's bi and leads towards females. i really am just loking for personalities (and colors to go well together if we decide to breed them in the future). i'd love to headcannon and i really hope to keep in touch so we can continue to develop any sort of relationship!
Levi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me