Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Virixin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:10 am

@Undyne.
    What two adorable kits!<33 Good luck with relationships for them!
    And good luck trading Forager c:

@fab.
    Your Kalons are extremely gorgeous <3
    Good luck finding a OOC breeding for them!<3

@MelMellyMel
    Good luck breeding Val! c:
    He has an awesome color scheme!

@imp.
    Man, Neo & Candi are just gorgeous <333
    Good luck breeding your Kalon<33 I may pm you ^^;

@ajohanna
    That art is adorable <33

--------------------------

Still looking for trade offers on Cyclonus. Message me. Title your pm "Cyclonus Trade Offers" please so it can be sorted properly!

I'm looking for a permanent mate for Paradox. Male or female is accepted. I have no intentions of breeding her yet, so I prefer to develop them first before doing so ;v; We can roleplay, headcannon, art ship, etc. I just would like to develop them before we do any breeding! Just message me with your offer if you're interested <3 Paradox works/lives at a lost library, and is the last archivist. Fantasy world ~
    Title your pm "Paradox Mate Offers" please so it can be sorted properly!
    edit;; will provide personality / description upon asking

--------------------------

Looking for an artist who can grow the following kits for me.
    Please message me with what you'd want for payment. I have 3000+ pets, and only 4C$ ^^;;

Image & Image
    Marceline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gladion
call me vi. they/them
dinosaur enthusiast
#1 nico robin enjoyer
🦦🌸
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am

okahui wrote:
      i have a +1 rare myo up for trade offers !! ;v;
      i'm looking for a design i connect with + someone i can draw and have fun with it <33
      slots don't really matter & my favorite edits are ear edits !!
      just pm me with the title "MYO Trade Offer" or something of the like !! c:

@lady lightwing good luck finding a perma mate for paradox !!
      @undyne holly ribbon is such is such a cute name ;; good luck finding relationships!!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am

Tabby is still looking for some friends, enemies, and crushes/possible mates!

She's a very kind, welcoming kalon who loves all creatures. She owns and works at an animal rescue and rehabilitation center for critters of all shapes and sizes. She's learning a little bit about how to tame a falcon from Ailena, her bestie and occasional co-worker, and she loves to grow roses in her free time.

She's the kind of kalon who falls fast but has a lot of trouble doing anything about it, and low-key crushes on just about anyone not family or super close friends.

------

Going to do another stream of a new artist entry, this time with nothing set out. Feel free to join and give suggestions!

https://join.me/297-061-620

------

Code: Select all
@undyne -- good luck with the relationships! I'd offer but I don't have any kits.
@fab. -- Good luck getting someone for a breeding! I'd offer Tabby but she's more of a permanent-mate-seeker.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 am

@Weeping_Angel }Y{ - gl with relationships
@okahui - gl with trade offers!
@lady lightwing. - gl with finding a mate!
@Undyne. - gl with relationships! What lovely kits!

Individuality wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi, so I've found a new interest. And it's creating 25x25 pixel headshots. help me
So I'm going to be opening up requests for them! They will look like the ones above, I may change the expression but that's it. Please PM me with the title "kalon request" and with a link to your kalon(s)
I can also do kalon relationships which are 50x25 but please note it may take a little longer than the individual ones. Please also note that I may not be able to do them all. Or probably not all today.

These are still open! All the requests I got before are finished!

I also need someone to aprove my growth for Eden
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:52 am

@Individuality - those pixels are so cute! and good luck getting approval for your growth
@Weeping_Angel - Tabby seems like such a sweetheart, good luck finding her some friends!

Just a quick post before I have to go, I'll edit in some more replies later

looking for someone to grow Rosaline!
she is due for a growth and has a fairly simple design. her edits might be a bit difficult though

I can pay with this pet
Levi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 am

imp. wrote:
    List of Edits;; custom tail shine, teeth edits, heterochromatic eyes, sclera color, hair edits that go beyond the jawline when wet, custom tails, short fur/no fur, custom ears, custom pupil, custom tongue, extra/missing eyes, one halo, up to six limbs, up to two missing limbs, any part glowing, two tails, munchkinism, horns on the head, tailless (cannot pass), extra ears (maximum of two sets), approved natural mutations, multiple heads.

Looking for an OOC breeding for my two-headed kalon, Neo & Candi ! I plan to use a Valentine from the Kalontines event. I would prefer you to be able to use items, but it is not needed. I don't mind edits, just the design. I don't mind waiting.

@angelshy -- your art is adorable !
    @yennie -- have fun on your stream !

@levi -- good luck ! they're adorable <3
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 am

@Individuality, aaa they are so cute<3
@Weeping_Angel }Y{, aa shes beautiful food luck with finding them relations!

rockosaur wrote:So I have 150 tokens but I am willing to buy someone anything in the price range for a love potion. If you want to make this trade please pm me

Also i am willing to trade both erin and Valintin for a kalon with alot of edits/just a kalon I really like
also I would prefer they have all their slots since both erin and Valintin have both of thier slots
but I might also do it this way were I breed both of them once so Its more of a fair trade
your kalon w/2 breeding slots= my erin and Valintin both w/one breeding slot each
please PM me with the title erin and Valintin Trading

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:43 am

★starblind wrote:I'm still trying to save up for a MYO so I'll be taking a few DA point commissions! 50 points for a headshot or a sketch, 100 for a full body, adding 10 for shading and 20 for lighting and shading, and plus 50-75 points for a background depending on complexity
Examples: headshot fullbody shaded fullbody only the regular fullbody is my kalon, the other two are gift art and the characters don't belong to me
slots;;
1.KonanDimir
Quick repost

╔═ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ═╗
-@rockosaur - Good luck trading your kalons!
-@imp. - Wow, that is a lot of edits put on one kalon, I hope you find a good mate for them!
-@Individuality - aa cute pixels :>
╚═ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ═╝
Last edited by yen. on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 am

Code: Select all
---------------------------> PAGE 321

@★starblind — Oh my, best of luck saving for that MYO ticket! I personally don't have any dA points to spend, but your examples a very cute so I am sure people will love to order from you! ^^

@rockosaur — I wish you all the luck in trading dear. I hope you can find an offer you like ~

@imp. — What a lovely Kalon! Holy cow. I am sure you will find an awesome breeding partner. I can't wait to see that kits when they're born <3

---------------------------> PAGE 319

@Levi- — I have a lot of growths to do already lol, otherwise I would definitely offer my services. Best of luck in your search!

@Individuality — Ahhh, those are absolutely adorable! You've made so many already haha. I hope you have lots of fun working on them all ^^

@Weeping_Angel }Y{ — What a gorgeous Kalon. Best of luck in your relationship search! I like her personality. Also I hope your stream went well dear ~

@okahui — Mmm, I have a couple Kalons up for trade but I am not sure they would peak your interest. Nevertheless best of luck with your search! c:

@lady lightwing. — Best wishes finding trade offers, a mate, and a growth artist! I would offer my services for the latter but unfortunately I am backed up as it is haha. xD

@Undyne. — Aw, sorry that you're sick! I hope you feel better soon. Also very cute Kalons you have there, I wish you all the luck in your relationship searches and trades! <3

@Sylar — Best wishes finding an artist ~

@fab. — Have fun finding breeding partners! Very lovely Kals you have there.

@MelMellyMel — Ah, Val is so precious! I wish you all the luck with finding a breeding partner. I am sure the kits will be so super cute. =D

---------------------------> PAGE 294

@kinikat — Have fun in the relationships hunt! And good luck finding art and a growth artists as well <3

@ajohanna — Aw, that art is adorable! I love your style. I don't personally have the means to commission you but I am sure other people would love your art. Best of luck!

@diamondfox  — Daneia sounds so cute, I am sure you will be able to find an awesome mate for her. I wish you all the luck c:

@Takk — Best of luck with the relationships and trading! ^^

@.:Lady Trashbag:. — Oh wow, congratulations on your custom! What a great Kalon. I adore the soft palette and the little flower crown. ^^

@EeveeArt. — Best of luck with the adoption! What a sweet Kalon ~

@SnooshiSushi  — Glad you found your way back to us! We're happy that you're here. Best of luck with the trading!

@๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร — Best wishes finding a growth dear. ^^

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

I am putting these two Kalons up for trade.
I am having a difficult time connecting to them, but I will be keeping the name/personality/history
so I would ask that these are changed after the trade.

Any edits/design are fine! Feel free to offer. I am hopefully looking to trade both for one Kalon!

Standard Shine, Common Hair, Common Tail, Common Longer Fur
Has both Breeding Slots

Standard Shine, Standard Heterochromia, Common Tail, Common Longer Fur, Common Hair, Uncommon Ears, Rare Horns
Has one Breeding Slot

Please title all PMs regarding offers as "Kalons UFT"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

I am seeking any and all relationships for my Kalons! All can be found here.
A lot of them don't have their info written up yet, rip me, but I will get to it soon.
I love to roleplay, headcanon, and do ship art so... all of the above. <3

If you want more information on their personalities or history just PM me!
A small note though is that they all reside in medieval era, with fantasy continents/kingdoms. Nothing modern. ^^;
Last edited by Karmel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

looking for kalons to use in a comic !!

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 am

@starblind, aah your art is so cute !! gl w/ getting a myo & have fun w/ the commissions you get !
@rockosaur, gl w/ trades ! hopefully you can find a kal you connect to more in the place of erin & valintin !
@imp., who A beautiful kal dude, everything abt them is perfect i'm yell.... their names are v fitting too :0 gl w/ finding a breeding partner for em ! i'm sure the kits'll be as lovely as neo & candi are <3

ahh gosh guys sorry for the shortage of replies, i like to do lots usually but rn i have a headache & am tired as heck

basically do u want your kalons to be featured in a comic ? then wo W please pm me bc i need to use em in one :''3
it's for caringbears' kalon 808/the heathers kalon, a comic based around 808 & my other kalon ruth, attempting a hotel robbery. i'd need kalons who are based in gangs mainly, they'd be featured in one scene where ruth gets introduced to the gang. i don't mind if your kalons are canonically in a gang or in this case just used in an au :0

so yeyeah !! hit me up with your kals, this is what the pages will all look like, if you were curious; 01 02
a short personality section would be cool, & i'd feel more comfortable if you gave me a specific kalon to use rather than "here's my kalon thread" ! i'm not rly sure why i feel this way but it's just preferred haha, thanks kal club ! <3