Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby PastelCupid » Sun May 28, 2017 3:18 pm

@Levi-: messaged <3
@DollyDo: good luck on relations c:
@WanSham: he is beautiful ;^;

Hi everyone! I'm looking at trades for everyone here but Jesse, he is unlocked for art reasons and relationship reasons c: if the kalon has a good amount of edits they have I might show you some others ill tentatively trade cx all have both slots but little Quincy he has 1 slot.
http://toyhou.se/StrawberryShortcake/ch ... der:name/1
Last edited by PastelCupid on Sun May 28, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necropoliis » Sun May 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Obliivous wrote:
    OOC Breeding wrote:Looking for an OOC breeding with Lex! I favor designs/colors over edits ^^

Artist Entry wrote:Aaand just putting this here- my first artist entry! I had a lot of fun with this and plan to do some more c: I'd love some feedback !

Replies;;
Ciel ;; good luck trading! I may send an offer ^^
WanSham ;; gahh, Bezquick has such a nice design! Gl!
Levi- ;; omg Oliver is precious, I'll definitely be offering!

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun May 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Ah pretty tired right now, but back at it again with looking for mates for my Kalons. <3 Recently had a falling out due to some neglect in communication, so a couple of my Kalons are open for mate offers once more! (click the link to my kalon sta.sh if you don't see any here you're interested in)
I'll reply to pm's tomorrow, as I am super duper tired so if I take a bit to respond it's probably because I fell asleep rip. x'D

Ophelia
She runs a dance studio in New York, she isn't too famous yet but she hopes to be one day. She hasn't been in the business too long, but for the few that know her. Ophelia is a wonderful teacher who is also quiet motherly, she is a very shy bean. Due to some of her past with her ex mate who used to work in the military before being relieved, there was some complications and she ended up alone. So she has a fear of being in a relationship again, but its still subtly open to it.

Iico
Iico is a very curious and innocent kid, he may look old but he really isn't.
When he was a small kit he ended being kidnapped from his parents and then taken to a cave, which just so happened to be near Turiko's ancient dwelling. When his loud and powerful cries were heard, a large mysterious Kalon came to investigate and strumbbled across him and the other Kals that had taken him. He had overcame the two and freed the little kit who had yet to open his eyes, although Turiko wanted to find his parents but it was of no success so he ended up taking him in under his wing and raised him himself. With Iico's guardian being the quiet type and also rarely around him because of personal reasons, Iico doesn't seem to talk much but loves to adventure and find new things to entertain himself with. Be it he is scurring and exploring Turiko's giant home, or he is outside curiously stalking other Kals silently because he is too nervous to say hi. He is usually getting himself into trouble.

Spade
Spade is a very stern and serious Kalon, he took after his mother Quinn a lot but as he grew older he ended up going and living with his grandfather Fenris for most of his time. His grandfather had taught him the necessities to surviving, as their timeline takes place in the medieval settings during the Orleasian x Trevylan war. Spade never chose a side, although his great half uncle, Cullen. Was the commander of the Trevylan rebellion. He stood along his ever so aging grandfather's side instead of leaving. Spade over time gained Fenris's cold appearance and his skills for combat, he only wished he had more time with him. But due to his grandmother leaving him, Fenris hadn't much longer to walk the earth. So now Spade wanders around looking for an apprentice to train, and possibly a mate of his own someday. He is a very hard headed Kalon who has troubles settling down, so a mate may be a hard one. But when it comes to training, he has the mindset of a great trainer.

Code: Select all
@Ovliivous - Good luck with OOC breeding offers! Also what a pretty entry, I love your eye style!
@ Ciel Phantomhive. - Good luck with trades! <3
@ WanSham - What a pretty babe, good luck trading them! I hope you get wonderful offers fam!
@ Levi- - <333 ily good luck trading!
@ DollyDo - I love all of your Kalons, they're so pretty and unique! I'll definitely have to pm you sometime if I haven't already!
@ Sporki - Good luck again with trading the pretty babe!
@ Kydashing - Wow what a pretty babe, I love the colors! Also what a unique occupation, I wish I had some more present au Kalons or else I'd offer! Good luck with commissions too!
@ Echos. - Good luck trading your chocolate space Kalon! <33
@ satyn - Oh my gosh, what a cutie! Those colors are so pretty and soft, I definitely agree with you there! Good luck with naming them!
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sun May 28, 2017 4:00 pm

trying to flesh out some of my kalons so i dont lose connection :x
      that being said, i'm looking for a growth for tessa so that i can finish this part in her story!

i have her oekaki page and such c: please pm me!

@oblivious; what a cute artist entry. if it were an adopt, i'd totally try out! reminds me vaguely of rainbow sherbert icecream? kind of haha
      @ciel; you have beautiful kalons! sorry to see you lose connection.
      @dollydo; i wish you luck with relationships<3
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun May 28, 2017 4:58 pm

@Zakuro Goodluck finding a growth
@Akemi-chan All the beautiful kalons I swear. I threw an offer though :P
@Obvliivious Beautiful, Again.

I'm just here to do an introduction that I was meant to do before but got to lazy to do it so I have to stop being lazy and yeah. here I am.

I'll start with my 2 new adults and then my 4 new kiddos.

Vertenshia - Shia - Female - Wedding planner by day, Waiter in the afternoon and Baby sitter by night.

Not much personality to her but she is a big dreamer, holding her head high for all the things she wants in life. She works so much to save for her dream house, a large house on just as much land. She has always wanted a mate and kids but she insists that she cannot afford them at the moment so doesn't go out hunting for them. Shes one to quote movies a lot, as well as TV shows, Animes and Cartoons.

Jean - Neni - Female - Architect and Nurse

I had a personality written down but I lost it and I cry dramatically. Shes a sweet, motherly natured kalon with an attitude to match! She sees no bad in people.

Top Kit - Kioski - Ski - Male - Horribly bad thief.
Bottom Kit - Thaios - Theo - Female - Town Grumbler.

Neither have detailed personalities but;
Ski is happy and clueless like his mother but loves to steal things with Cleo but is bvad at it and usually ends up going back and crying with guilt.

Theo is Rough and harsh but still loveable and adores her family, she loves working with Robotics with her step dad, Artisian, where they've built lots of cool things.

Top Kit - Freya - Free - Female - Unknown
Bottom Kit - Merelyn - Mere - Male - Unknown

​Freya is a proud Kalon while not being overly cocky, like you get with A proud nature. Modest and easy going, life seems to flow quickly for her. One to never let the world get her down, Freya can see the good in any situation when around people but on her own, she's easily caught up in the negative, often causing health problems and mental issues.

Merelyn is a grumpy bum who needs one serious attitude check. Quick to lash out, Mere is one with few friends, not that he mind's the solo life. Around Family he is no different, he sees them as just any other kalon. He's rough on the edges and on the inside, though hard to break down, once you get there, you'll find a good friend in Merelyn, his lashing attitude good for any kind of battles.

-Lets out a breath- all of them are open to friends, kits open to crushes, Jean and Shia, open to possible mates.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fc v2

Postby Guest » Sun May 28, 2017 5:50 pm

@ hellyboo: your kalons are precious <': neni's personality is soso cute ! ♥
      @ zakuro: what a cute kid, tessa is a vv fitting name for her ; v ; her design
      is rly relaxing ? aah i hope you can find a growth artist 4 her ; i bet her story is vv
      neat :0c
      @ akemi-chan: i hope yr getting that well earned rest, & heCK your kalons are lovely !
      // clutches heart // iico is an adorable boy ,, <': i lovlovlov his personality aa
      @ obliivous: yo that entry is v pretty ! i'm in love w/ those colours o boy, & the smol horn
      & sparkle shine is super cute oml ;; coUGHS i'm shocked @ how beautiful lex is-- i hope u can find
      a breeding partner 4 her :0c

hey my dudes !! i'm rly sleepy & should be ,, sleeping bUT
      i finished my kalon thread <': which i've never done before weeps

feel free 2 look around it ♥ relationships for my kids r 100 % open so feel free to hmu :0c

i also want to ,, take the time to apologize that i've been rly slow to replies with people i've been
      headcanoning w/ - school is coming to an end for me & i'm v busy, so i may not be able to get
      around to replying until like juNE ?? rip, pleas don't feel like i've become uninterested in our kals'
      relations tho, i def still am ; v ; ( tldr, busy bc of school & probably can't get back 2 hcs until june <': )

oH & i drew these lil headshots of the nuyen kiddos, left boi belongs 2 me ( silvanus ) & the center &
      right belong to a wonderful being, umbre ( harper & ellis ) : >

anyways ily guys & gn ♥

Postby sicknasty » Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 pm

@waterfront: as always i'm in love with your art! well done on finishing your thread!
@hellyboo: so many beautiful new kalons, i'm jealous! merelyn is the cutest grumpy boy.
@zakuro: good luck finding a growth for your pretty girl!

i'm currently seeking relationships for my kalon #1050 tryout.
my story for her is that she lives in an orphanage for 'weird kids' (very miss peregrine's style), and i'm seeking kalons to be her adoptive siblings.
they must be teens/kids, and preferably with some kind of 'weird trait'.
please pm me if you have a suitable kal, i'd like to get as much work done on my form as i can!

i'm also looking for a breeding for my wife sasha!
it would be ic, as she needs more babies to love, but she doesn't need to stay in touch with the other kalon if you don't want!
any gender is ok, and i'm not fussy about edits - just send any kal you think would look nice!
you must be off cooldown and ready to breed at the moment (i.e. you don't have any other breedings planned), as i'd like to get a ticket in asap!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon May 29, 2017 12:45 am

@Sicknasty- Good luck finding what you need!
@Waterfront- Just checked it out! You have some very pretty kals <3
@Hellyboo- Congrats on the 6 new kiddos!! I personally like Thaios the best!

Anyways i just received a new Kalon!

Meet Jenna!
Jenna is a sort of punk type girl, her story takes place in a college or school setting with her owning a punk gang and joining a rock band later on c:

Also i really want to save up for another custom or two, so i opened up a small kalon art shop if anyone wants to check it out! It can be found here!

Also my DA is here if you just want to donate <3 But none of you need to do anything, its just to help me get a few new kals to help depression so i have something to focus my mine off of
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 am

@kiffel Jenna is super cute !! a good luck to you in earning points pal !
@sicknasty Sasha is beautiful ! good luck getting a breeding partner for her ! :'0
@waterfront those are really cute art pieces aaa your art style never ceases to astonish me !
@Hellyboo you have such adorable and pretty kals I adore !
@zakuro. yooo I hopenyou regain some connection to Tessa she is abosulutelt adorable !
@Akemi-Chan woahh man sadly I can't offerbany of my kals but good kick finding mates !
@Oblviious I'm honestly screaming ?? that artist entry is absolutely adorable !

alright so im pretty its either gonna be me or my laptop thats gonna explode rip
id like to introduce a new member to my kalon fam !! meet unnamed kit :'))
i need some names for him tbh i have luca, russ, and ezekiel in my mind his personality is gonna be that clingy kid at school who
cries too much. he came from maka and glenn's breeding and has a sibling owned by curious ! i really love him like a lot ??? aaa
please suggest names if youre kind ,,

like pretty much everyone else im looking to earn a few points !
my da is here and I would honestly love you if you'd even bother checking it our or even donating a single point !
+ if anyone is confused its me ActualCannibalShia but ive decided to rebrand from being the loser meme to a nice aesthetic kid c:

see ya
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon May 29, 2017 1:38 am

Introducing my two new boys!

First is Vance!

I have basically nothing on him so far, but I know that he's going to be a very flirty, romantic boy <3

And then Emory, my pride and joy <3

I just can't even?? His design looks so fun and his eyes are just wow <3 I had to get the fluffy bab! So I know that he's a zookeeper that's always getting yelled at for snuggling with the penguins (and other animals but he has an obsession with penguins xD). He's super sensitive and shy, never wanting to be a burden. He loves all animals, from the creepiest spider to the cutest kitten.

I just adore them both so much!! I am so excited to work with them <3

Seeking an OOC with my Carson!

By Leopardsong

I'm losing connection with him, but he has such a strong meaning to me, I'd love to have a kit or two of his before I trade him away :(

@eggshells - He's gorgeous!! I personally love the name Russ <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes