Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Postby angelshy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:17 pm

found a mate for salem! thank you to everyone who offered! <3
here to announce that salem and rosalie (owned by pink present) are now a romantic couple ‼

ImageImage

we decided to doodle them too! the first art piece is by me and the second art piece is by pink present! c:

ImageImage

. . . however,
juliet is still open for a mate !
males only please although I guess I'll be open to look at anything if you'd like !

@high noon ;; good luck finding romance for your two kals! they're both gorgeous!
@takura. ;; ooh congrats on poinsettia!
@checkinder ;; hopefully I can enter for the kit's adopt if I have enough time!
@wansham ;; good luck trading away roderick!
@weeping angel ;; good luck finding relationships for tabby!
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Muggywort » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Growths and Transfers wrote:Damsel and Benji are way over due for their growths so could someone PM me?? I dont know what I would pay you in though so just ask and I'll say yes or no.
Here are the beans;;
Damsel
Benji

I am also looking for someone to transfer my smol winged bean to the mainlines. PM me and ill give you a list of edits and hex codes.
Toffee

Commisions wrote:My commisions are now open and I added pixels and small animations to the list!!
Commisions
Also, beware, I am willing to haggle the prices slightly.

Relationships wrote:I am looking for a pernament mate for my winged munchkin bean, Toffee. They go by they/them or he/him pronouns but preferably they/them. They live in a cave in the side of a cliff that is belived to hold treasures that could make one rich enough to buy the sun. The cave is located on the face of a coastal cliff that is impossible to get to unless flown too. The ones who've actually succeded in getting to the cave have never been seen again. The kalons living in a nearby village think he turned them into the glowing blue butterflies that follow them around everywhere. Despite being small they are a very skilled fighter who can take out even the biggest kalon. Toffee pretends to not know words so he communicates in a chorus of clicks and growls. They do actually know how to speak but only do to the ones they care about. The only time they can be seen out of the cave is when they are diving into the water to catch some fish.

Im looking for another winged kalon for them. Gender doesnt matter neither does design or the amount of breeding slots. Also I would prefer that we could do rp's with the two to develop their relationship further.

Trades wrote:If someone offers a Valintine card item I will give you all three of the things listed below.
If offering on all three put "Item and myo trade"

(Unncommon toungue edit)
If trading for this write "Toungue trade" in the title somewhere

(Common/uncommon fur edits)
If sending a trade for this write "Fur trade" in the title

I also have an uncommon myo for trade. I'm going to be quite picky though.
If trading for this write "Uncommon MYO trade" somewhere in the title.

Replies wrote:@Angelshy- omg what a cute couple!!
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:33 pm

replies wrote:@SmolMuttt
Your kalons are really cute! Good luck with all!
@Angelshy
Good luck with relationships and congratulations on the new romance between those kalons!

Accepting one or two free growths, examples in my gallery, not fcfs! just PM me!
Im not the best with designs that require pen pressure or really blended designs D:

1. Mephisto the 2nd
2. ??

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:05 pm

@DaisyWhiskers;; man that's a gorgeous kit! Good luck with your offers <3
@WanSham;; Ahh good luck with your offers c:
@eros;;; Oooh best of luck with your comp! I'm sure it'll make a new owner very happy <33
@viixen;; I'll take a look, but either way, good luck with your search!
@Check;; Good luck with the comp and with all of your trades! I hope you get all that you're looking for c:
@Takura.;; Aww, Poinsettia sounds lovely <3 Small li'l bean ;u;
@high noon;; Good luck finding romance for your darlings! I've been slowly working on my kals' pages, myself c:
@Angelshy;; Aww, what a lovely couple! The doodles are wonderful :3
@SmolMuttt;; Good luck with all of your growths/commissions/relationships/trades! c:
@TigerDog;; It's very nice of you to offer free growths! Can't wait to see how they turn out <3

Alright, so I've been super excited to do this, but I had to wait until everything was around! I've got some new kals to introduce!

The first is Anya Hasib, who I won in a readopt competition! She's a fraudulent fortune-teller who uses her wit and schemes in order to con people of their hard-earned cash. She's quite the heartless gal, which is in part due to her harsh living conditions. She isn't open to romance (it's not in her character) or breedings (she'd be a terrible mom), but potential acquaintances/clients/enemies are welcome!

I got Alric "John" Doe in one of the Kalontines comps! They are genderfluid (leaning towards male, usually) and had to run away from home due to accidentally stealing from the mob. They're constantly on the run, attempting to lead the danger away from their mother, who believed for a long time that Alric had passed. They're in a constant internal battle, dealing with the guilt of leaving their mom and the longing to settle down and return home. Because of this, Alric is often a tough shell to crack, using their charm and good-looks to connect rather than forming any type of real relationship. Alric is open to friendship/enemy relations, as well as potential romance (they're pansexual, though they prefer females).

Perseus Reed was gifted to me by the wonderful Karmel! He's a lonely librarian who finds companionship and adventure through his vast collection of literature. Finding an special joy in mythology (from a variety of cultures), Perseus shows his inner childlike wonder whenever the topic gets brought up. Because he's such a bookworm, it's hard for Perseus to find and maintain friends. He's the type of friend who texts maybe once a month, and only for essential or completely random reasons. He also very rarely leaves his home, meaning his companions would have to be willing to come to him. Still, I'd like for the little guy to find some friends and potentially a mate (he's heterosexual).

Eeeeep! Kai and Ignis (found in my sig art by Karmel) had their first litter! They're twin boys, Achilles (left) and Titan (right.) I'm super excited to develop they boys' personalities! So far, they're both warriors who take after their dads in terms of helping others and completing tasks as a living. They take particular pride in their work; Achilles focuses more on his strength (he's the larger of the two) while Titan focuses on his intellect (he's the more intelligent of the two.) Because these two are still in development, I'm not seeking any relationships at the moment, sorry.

Finally I have a few growths to announce (all by the fabulous KatLove!) (sorry for the long post D:)

Avery Breech, a strong yet conflicted gal who is still looking for her purpose in life. She'd like to take after her family's pirate roots, but her mother encourages her to find a more "fulfilling" hobby, such as stargazing. She could use a friend or two (along with enemies) to help her along the way! She's not open to romance just yet.

Arwyn Devyin-Breech is a passionate and fiery young kalon who has dedicated her life to preserving aquatic life. She is completely head over heels for the ocean, which is due in part to her childhood being spent with her pirate parents. However, she's not too keen with the pirate lifestyle, and would much rather spend her time cleaning the ocean and saving aquatic life. She would like a few friends (and potential enemies) who can keep up with her passionate nature. She's also open to potential romance (she's bisexual), though she's in no rush to settle down.

Corbin is the definition of "edgy." Being abandoned by his true parents (it was an OOC breeding), he grew up feeling empty and confused. The confusion soon turned to anger, which he expressed in various ways, such as getting into fights and breaking things. This path has lead to him living a relatively lonely life filled with chaos and flashing police lights. However, Corbin does have a few productive hobbies; he loves martial arts, and likes to practice in his free time. In addition, he dabbles in black and white photography as well as oil paintings, though both are usually dark and sad. He's open to potential friends/enemies, but is not looking for romance at the moment.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm

@Tiger Dog - i hope you find the right kals to age!
      @The Pirate - aah, those are some really pretty kals! congrats on all of them and good luck on finding friends/mates!

just a quick post, i've had a whole lot of trouble developing ideas for my kal azrael, i find they're a bit too similar to their father design wise. so i'd like to take semi-tentative offers on them? i'm not looking for any type of kalon in particular, just one i can connect to better so edits don't really matter. shoot me a PM titled "kalon offer" if interested.
      --------------
      on the other hand i'm looking for a friend or two for my kal naoya. he's a bit of a recluse, often cooped up in his home. i think he'd best get along with either a stubborn kal willing to deal with him or a calm kal with a similar lifestyle. if you're interested just send me a PM over and i can even give you a bit more of his personality if you'd like! [i may be open to a mate but i'll be really particular in terms of personality aah]

thank you!
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:42 pm

sorry for the short replies but im hoping for this to be a short and quick post.C:
      @KonanDimir:: gl with the trade.
      @Thepirate:: OOooh pretty kals!

Quick raffle adopt :)

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 pm

aaaah I wanted to post here for so long but I always forgot ;A;
anyways, hello kalunity! my name's Hinode, feel free to call me Sun, though. I am currently a non-owner but hopefully I'll get to own a bab soon ♡

so, as I've been quite bored these last few days I decided I could make some free fan art! just tell me which kal you'd like art to be made of on this thread ^^
unfortunately I can't provide you with any examples atm, but I can assure you that my art is... acceptable at the least ^^'
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 pm

skywishes01 wrote:
@Hinode welcome!! nvn good luck on getting your first Kalon <3
Juliet. pretty design aa,, whoever wins is gonna be one lucky person :)

repost :)

vanessa is up for readoption :)

It's a fairly simple contest, ending in a week !
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:19 am

I Need A Few Growths & Pre-Growths! Please Pm Me With The Title Growth And Which One(s) You'd Like To Do!! <3
{ Adrien (Growth) }{ Sora (Pre-Growth) }

Im Putting Shiloh Up For Trade Offers! I Can't
Connect To His Design As Much As I Did Before. Im A Sucker For
Tealea Designs So They Are Great Boosters. Pm Me With
The Title "Kalon Trade Offer" Please!

@Juliet. | Pretty Adopt!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:44 am

@Enchanted Good luck w/ offers!!

Reposting, oops, sorry. And to everyone who offered on Kyoto, I plan on keeping him now!! <3

Elfie // Female // No Slots // Looking for 1 more friend, enemy and a mate.
Personality; Elfie can be fairly hostile, snarky, and rude, but she secretly just wants somebody to love her for who she is, bloodthirsty and all. Nobody takes the time to get to know her loving and playful self, which is why she's normally misjudged for what they see on the outside, but truth is that she just tries to protect herself from wandering eyes. She knows she's not the prettiest of the bunch but she wants someone who tells her that she is.

Kachel // Male // No slots // Looking for 2 more enemies.
Personality; Nobody really knows how Kachel gets enemies because how trusting and forgiving he is. But he's too forgiving for his own good. Maybe it's because he cant stand rude people? He cant stand thieves either.. or anything of that sort.

Queen Adara // Female // One Slot // Looking for a mate & enemies.
Personality; Queen Adara can be fairly blunt and emotionless but then at the same time she can be understanding and very sweet when she needs to, or wants to be. She currently rules a kingdom by herself but she has her daughter, Princess Aiko, to help her make decisions, even though they're minor. She honestly wants someone who she can trust and depend on when she's not there.

Keeko // Male // Both Slots // Looking for enemies.
Personality; Keeko can be a sweetheart, not thinking much about himself, but he can also be cocky and unfiltered at random times. Call it Bipolar. He's absolutely obsessed with the beauty of nature and everything about it. Even though he can be unfiltered, he's mainly just sweet overall. He's enjoy his mate's company no matter what. Let them be a guy or a girl, Keeko isn't picky.

Kyoto // Male // Both Slots // Looking for friends, enemies & significant other.
Personality; Kyoto is a super shy boy with a really positive and sweet attitude. People say that his attitude is from the amount of candy he eats every day. He doesn't exactly know what he wants to do as a profession, but if he opens up a candy shop, he'd likely go out of business because the candy would all be gone within a week.

Princess Aiko // Female // Both Slots // Looking for enemies.
Personality; Aiko isn't much of a talker, she mainly just listens because how much her mother used to boss her around and teach her etiquette. She's quite understanding like her mother and she's responsible, but then again, she can be too-trusting, unlike her mother. She honestly can't see herself with anyone besides a royal because of what her mother said to her, but who knows, maybe she'll go rebel and date a knight of hers. Or a knight from another kingdom.

Vicktor //Male// Both Slots // Looking for friends, enemies, and a significant other.
Personality; Vicktor is quite the mischievous Kalon, always getting into trouble with his parents, but truth is that he just wants some attention. He's always seen hanging out with his twin brother, Quincy, and often has to stop Quincy when he picks on their older brother, Airin. Even though Vic is always with Quin, he still looks up to Airin and often tries to hang out with him as well. With friends, Vicktor is quite the charmer and teases them, but he really loves and supports them no matter what. The one thing Vicktor won't make fun of his friends for, is if they're gay or whatnot since his parents are.
Seeking a pre-growth!!

x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes