SWE Fanclub - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you prefer paid adopts or naming contests?

Naming contests
19%
Other free contests (post a photo, write a story, raffle, etc.)
50%
Paid - Event tokens
9%
Paid - CS Pets
13%
Paid - DA Points
3%
Paid - Chicken Dollars
6%

Total votes : 32

SWE Fanclub - Open

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:57 am

Main Page || Nursery || Artist Competition || Fanclub

Welcome To The Fanclub!
This is our official SWE fanclub, where you can
talk about and share everything SWE related!
Traits wrote:. Flopped/lopped ears
. Roman noses
. Short choppy mane
. Long shaggy forelock
. Twelve to eighteen hands
. Long thin legs
. Thin lithe body
. Thin whip-like tail
. Talks in clicks and chirps
. Blue tongue
. Brightly colored eyes
. Highly intelligent
What Are Sveldala Walkers? wrote:Sveldala Walking Equines are a rare and historic horse breed, originating from the remote beaches of Anholt. The first tame SWE was originally caught and broke by a young Swedish zoologist that lived in Svedala, a locality in Skåne County, Sweden. From there the entrepreneur bought a small farm in Lilla Sveldala, and began domesticating and breeding the rare species.
It didnt take long for the intriguing creatures to gain interest on a global scale, and buyers quickly began lining their stalls with the beasts. However, due to their very specific needs, it was nearly impossible to get them to breed outside of the original sanctuary. This in turn caused them to keep their severely endangered status for many many years until more information became available.
Now these equines are being offered to other potential breeders (you) in hopes of making a more stable and readily available selection to the public. With sanctuaries located all over the world and importing on a massive scale, its up to us to bring these historic horses out of the very real danger of extinction.

Club Rules wrote:. Be kind and thoughtful always, or you'll be banned right quick
. Always add a response/reply to at least one user when posting
. Follow all normal public and site rules
. Feel free to advertise art or breedings
. Do not bump or quote advertisements until a full 48 hours has passed
. You may create your own roleplay threads elsewhere
. Feel free to post streams or progress art
. Whenever posting an image of a SWE, link back to its adoption page
. Feel free to post questions here for staff
. You may make suggestions for events or otherwise
. Dont be afraid to discuss issues politely
. PM me for any questions/concerns/rule breaking
Public Rules wrote:. Closed species - you may not make your own!
. Closed breeding - you may not breed your own!
. You may own up to twenty five SWEs at this time
. Five of which may be customs
. You may breed an unlimited amount of times
. Cannot be bred with other species/breeds
. SWEs may not be traded/gifted/sold
. May rehome one SWE per month with permission
. May not alter lines/design
. Do not use other users SWEs without permission
. Must be polite and kind to all members - no exceptions!
. Unruly members will be banned and have all SWEs revoked

Advertise Us!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3222815][img]http://i.imgur.com/F1SYx06.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Discussion Point - HOLIDAY EVENTS

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am

PLEASE NOTE: Events will not become active until the species reopens fully! We are currently on a partial hiatus, which means no events. Apologies, but it should open back up fully by next year at the latest.

Chinese New Year - Jan. 28 - A small release of original species specific 'dragon overos' with realistic yet unique patternings.
A dragon overo marking is an overlapping white pattern that simulates shapes of wings, spikes, claws, and teeth in subtle and realistic ways. The base color varies from chestnut to bay, but can show no other pattern (such as roan or dapple) underneath the overo markings. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (dragon overos may only be bred to other dragon overos) and are limited to three breeding slots.

Valentines Day - Feb. 14 - A small release of 'limitless' SWEs blessed with unlimited breeding slots.
A small release of three limitless SWEs who, like out mascot Ezzie, have unlimited breeding slots. All other breeding rules still apply. Their coat colors will be a simple array of white dun, blood bay, and black, marked with a white heart shape on their foreheads.

Ostara - Mar. 20 - A small release of species specific edited 'curl coats' in representation of lambs.
Curl coats are Walkers with slightly curled manes, always sporting a white color regardless of their base coat. Usual base coats include grey, black, and white, and are always solid with no other marks or patterns. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (curl coats may only be bred to other curl coats) and are limited to three breeding slots.
(Ostara is a celebration during the first full moon on or after the Vernal Equinox, of fertility and newborn animals, and is represented with eggs, rabbits, lambs, chicks, and colorful flora. In my personal family tradition we prefer to celebrate and decorate with lambs more so than the more common eggs and rabbits.)

Easter Sunday - Apr. 16 - A small release of original species specific 'dutch toveros', with realistic yet unique patternings.
A dutch tovero marking is an overlapping white pattern that simulates the markings of a dutch rabbit in subtle and realistic ways. The base colors come in black, bay, chestnut, palomino, and white grey, and are usually solid with no other marks or patterns except in the case of chimerics. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (dutch toveros may only be bred to other dutch toveros) and are limited to three breeding slots.

Beltane - May. 1 - Orphan rescue event, similar to the auction rescue but pertaining to orphaned foals.
The orphan rescue event is a much smaller rescue event featuring foals. The basis of the story line will include a rescue from a livestock/backyard breeder/hoarder type situation in which the foals would have been sold off in a similar way as veal. Each foal will be a semi semi custom, where players may select a base coat color and an eye color. The foals will require a small singular completed task to be fully claimed, and will not be breedable until 'grown' (thirty days after completion of the task). The event will be only a week long and will not allow purchases or extensions.
(Beltane is a holiday surrounding fertility and abundance, usually more so associated with agriculture, that celebrates with bonfires for the beginning of summer. In my personal family traditions, since we grew up in large farming communities, this holiday was always surrounded with newborn companions more so than livestock (horses, dogs, cats, etc) and was usually used as a date to celebrate said companions birthdays for years to come.)

Midsummer - June 21 - A large release of species specific edited 'feral tailed' Walkers in representation of wildlife and nature.
Feral tailed walkers are closely related to their wild ancestors, the original 'feral equines' of Sweden, who sport a fluffy cat-like tail, as well as fluffier manes. The feral version of the tail compared to the original domestic tail is slightly longer, and the usual small plumage of hair on the tip is extended over almost the entire length of the tail, while still leaving the top spine bare. Historically these tails were a necessity in the breed to shelter their small bodies from the cold weather, but as they were slowly domesticated and brought into warmer climates they lost the need for all the excess hair. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (feral tails may only be bred to other feral tails) and are limited to three breeding slots.
(Midsummer is a celebration of life during the longest day of the year, the summer solstice, also known as Litha. Its a time to show respect for the awe inspiring power of the sun and the life it creates, and the nature around it. In my personal family traditions we celebrate this with outdoor activities and interacting with nature, as well as our family 'skull picking', a less common tradition of hiking in the woodlands in search of animal corpses to collect, clean, and bless.)

Mabon/Thanksgiving - Sep. 23 - A small line of original species specific 'seal bucks', with realistic yet unique patternings.
A seal buck is an original SWE exclusive coloration similar to a mixture of seal bay and mealy. It is themed after various deer species such as mule and fallow deer. It sports a pale chestnut type base with darker greying overtones and light red undertones, a white throat/tail/mask, and black nose markings. The mane and hooves are always black, and the white tail is tipped lightly in black streaks. No other colors or pattern may overlap the coat in any way. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (seal bucks may only be bred to other seal bucks) and are limited to three breeding slots.
(Mabon and Thanksgiving are quite similar holidays celebrated near the same dates, Mabon on the 22nd and Thanksgiving on the 24th, so these two will be combined for simplicitys sake. In my personal family traditions we always have a hoof and horn prayer celebration in which we give thanks for all the creatures we have slaughtered to sustain us, and have a large feast of venison.)

Samhain/Halloween - Oct. 31 - A large release of species specific edited 'bare mane' Walkers with original species specific 'skeletos somatics'.
Bare mane walkers are basically SWEs bred from a southern mutation in which they are born without manes as well as naturally bobbed tails, thinner bodies, slightly curled ears, and slit pupils. Through quite a few generations of breeding, we have produced an almost sub-breed which not only consists of these odd mutations, but is also aligned with a marking called skeletos somatics. This is shown as white marks resembling skeleton pieces in subtle and realistic ways accompanied by somatic brindling to outline and highlight the white. Usually this creates a white mark with thick black edges, and a lighter tone such as gold in the center of the black lines. Though bare manes can be seen without skeletos somatics, skeletos somatics cannot be seen on anything other than bare manes. As with all SWE specific markings or edits, they may not be bred outside of their group (bare mane skeletos somatics may only be bred to other bare mane skeletos somatics) and are limited to three breeding slots.
(Samhain and Halloween are not overly similar holidays, however they are celebrated on the same date so the event will encompass both for simplicitys sake. Samhain is a holiday for joyously honoring the dead, the beginning of the celtic new year, and a day for resolve. In my personal family traditions we celebrate with a large family gathering, a small diner with a huge desert feast, and create alters at the dinner table full of tiny gifts and a plate of their favorite treats for family members that have since passed away.)

Yule/Christmas - Dec. 21 - The Annual Slaughterhouse Auction Rescue Event
Same as the first, open to small alterations.
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Stable Directory

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am

This post is a Stable Directory to list all stable/character pages for SWEs.
To have yours listed, please PM me this form. It is required to have your stable registered here to enter shows.
[b]Stable Link:[/b]
[b]Stable Name:[/b]
[b]Stable Prefix (3-5 letters):[/b]

Prefix
WVKV
SHW
OVS
GHSWE
SSR
CES
RCS
RVR
GITM
ARTS
IWA
SUS
-
-
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Suggestions!

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:59 am

Have a coat color or pattern suggestion? Let me know! I wanna hear what you guys wanna see ^^

Just fill this lil ticket out and post it here in the fanclub. Remember that SWEs are a realistic equine based adopt and only real (or semi real, regarding things like blue taffys and chimerics and such) are allowed.

[i]I Have A Suggestion![/i]
[b]Coat Color:[/b]   
[b]White Pattern:[/b]   
[b]Special Patterns:[/b]   

Coat color should be the base coat - seal bay, flaxen chestnut, dappled champagne, black, blue roan, palomino, sooty buckskin, white dun, ect
White pattern is whatever sort of white you want to see over the base coat - tobiano, bald face, frame overo, rabicano, birdcatcher spots, blanket appy, ect
Special patterns are those fancy little specialty things - somatic white brindle, chimeric, gulastra plume, bend-or spots, brindle, heterochromia, ect
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

S T R E S S
I am currently rotting. Don't poke my corpse, it isn't polite.

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✰My WMEs✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰My Viscets✰
✰Fursonas✰ - ✰My Rats✰
✰Donate✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SWE Fanclub - Open

Postby ~{Lazarus}~ » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:36 am

mark~
--------------------------
I believe that two people are
connected at the heart, and

it doesn't matter what you
do, and who you are and
╔══════════╗
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
biobiobiobiobiobio
╚══════════╝
t
h
e
r
e

a
r
e

n
o

b
a
r
r
i
e
r
s
or boundaries if two
people

are
destined to be together.
~{Lazarus}~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Markkk
Take me up,
seal the door,
I don't want to march here anymore,
I realise that this line is dead,
so I'll follow you instead.

Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DauntlessDivergentC » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 pm

I got my first from the Rescue Event! We should have a roleplay for these guys!

█████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

DauntlessDivergentC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stingray » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:19 pm

omg that would be fun!! and mark...
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼
≀ Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text ≀
∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼ ∼
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Marked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:59 am

A new set of lines have been added to my giftline pack!

You can view and submit giftlines and art of your own here.

S T R E S S
I am currently rotting. Don't poke my corpse, it isn't polite.

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✰My WMEs✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰My Viscets✰
✰Fursonas✰ - ✰My Rats✰
✰Donate✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist