Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SECRET SANTA

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- STAFF APPLICA

Postby nyoovi » Mon May 01, 2017 10:14 am

Who are your top three favorite characters here?
I really actually adore these three babies, not listed in any particular order of preference ;o; Bug has been a dreamie of mine for a while, now, and the other two are just super adorable aaa <333
---
So I'm working on a school project that I've been given that involves character design + development... I got a really cool idea, but it means I have to design like,,,30+ characters in a span of three weeks rIP--
I might share the designs + plot here, if anyone would be interested? ;o;
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am

Ahhh thank you guys for the welcome! <3
I'm sorry, my main incentive to join was to advertise my species... BUT I'll still stick around, I do love my characters and getting new characters after all! c':

If you're interested, check it out please? And if you're REALLY interested, PM me if you'd like to know if/when the official adopt is posted! <3

Just click the image to be taken to the main idea hub... there's sketches and ideas inside c:
Feel free to suggest some ideas, or mark the thread... everyone who's marked the thread will also get to know when it's posted, albeit perhaps a little delayed ;P

(i'm gonna be bottom paged but oh we ll)

@natsukashii - ahh I'd be interested!! sounds like a cool idea ;00
@Bailey-boo - Aww that art is so cute omg ;''D

wait... CAAA discord group ? I want in!! :D

Postby HanniBun » Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 pm

MimiBitz// Neat character!
lunamoth19// Amazing art, love the pixel!
Emris// Oh my gosh what a cute character, love his concept~
Mikuru Senpai// Lovely art and characters!
Violenca// Ooo gorgeous piece <3
SnakeScales// Grats on the new oc and all the art C:
Tansy// Loovve the art~

Got some more art~
By EncyOf
By gay00n
By googlyeyeseyes123 (honestly like my favorite piece I have of her)
By Vesnir
Revamped one of my old ocs ; v ; Hope to actually use her more now

Who are your top three favorite characters here
Plumpy snek is a cutie but that blueberry soosh and starfish pup are also cute. You have some very colorful and lovely variety of ocs!
╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

───────────────────────────────────
Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon May 01, 2017 12:47 pm

all three of these, are on my dreamie list and have been for a while ;u; they are amazingly beautiful and if I were to ever get them, they will be treasured.

I got this darling kitto from mimi, it was going to be on my dream list, but she got it to me before it disappeared into the "give a character to the user above you" void

I also made this character, I might be looking into offers for them, they were going to be used as a mascot, but I chose not to ^u^ they come with some traditional drawings too

These characters are all up for offers!
http://sta.sh/2u0twtvqgik?edit=1
The ones that say "taken" are -as it says- taken

Code: Select all
whats your oc's hobby and/or occupation?
Do they enjoy what they do?
Where do you get your high quality reference sheets from?

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Mon May 01, 2017 7:49 pm

@Miss Scei; congrats on the new kiddo !! <3
@HanniBun; all that art is gorgeous woah ;v;
@TennisButt; that art is precious oml

hello !!
I've obtained a handful of new characters since my last post! <3

Constance, designed by rnirai; he's sad and likes peaches and having a good time

Hoax, designed by axeloops n ref by me
she's an angel and she's pals with my boyo Elevator

design by ege lines by mintiature
Haven, the kiddo of my boy aether! <3 he's also a crybaby and he tends to try to hide the fact that he's sad behind lotsa smiles so he doesn't upset anyone

n lastly is this boyo
his existance came to be when the owner of the original sibling requested that false not be associated with him anymroe so
Truth Law
Male
22 years of age
Technically deceased
Traveller

Younger brother to False
Son of Yarn & Fable Law

More lighthearted than his older brother, Truth tends to try to see the best in things and the best in others. He tends to spend a lot of time around those in Eberon, although he usually spends his time worrying where his older brother went. He has the ability to bring things back to life / to heal things, and can control this ability with ease; he tries to use it for good.
He obtained the larger set of wings when he died, however he had the smaller pair of wings while he was alive. The smaller wings cannot help him fly, however the larger ones can.
When he and False were both kids, they were considered the best of friends and they spent a lot of time together. Truth picked up the skill of sewing and made the scarf he still wears to this day, made of his and False's favorite colors. He views it as a sort of hopeful symbol that maybe he'll find his brother one day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 am

I swear every time I come here I have new ideas/stuff to talk about lol
I'm sorry for never staying with one coherent theme for more than a few days. X3

@Miss Scei: Ahhh what a lovely little curly-q! <3 I love their design/style, congrats!
@HanniBun: All that art is wonderful! ;o; The reference sheet is my favorite, it's so.. well done!
@ Takura: What precious new kids ahhh I love the kalon bby, what a cool design !!! ;o;

Question
Yes that's me, always here with wierd questions lol!!

So I'm in the process of starting to sort and organize all the characters that I have now so that I
can actually keep track of them. (I'm starting with a storage thread on CS with all the information
backed up on stash/drive so none of it gets lost lol) While doing so, I noticed that a ton of my designs
are done on bases, because my art style isn't attractive enough to sell design off. But it also seems to
impact how other people value the characters as well, so I had a question to pose to ya'll
[b]When buying a character made on a base, do you think using a higher quality P2U base
(Like [url=http://quardie.deviantart.com/art/P2u-Canine-Feral-Base-637266751]this[/url]) raises the
overall value of the design? Or do you think all bases are the same and have little effect on character value?[/b]

I'm asking because I want to do some more character clearing out, but I also want to make sure that
they're marketable and I was considering using that base to update some of the canine characters I have.
I'm not going to ask any questions about base use because I don't want to be saddened by the general outlook
that it's worth less to make stuff that way. X3

Now for some more fun questions haha!

[b]Do you have any warrior cat oc's? (or natural colored kitties for that matter) Show a few off with
credit and give a short blurb on what makes them unique![/b]

[b]Do you own any characters that you designed/created yourself? Show them off and explain
what made you love them. [/b]

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Tue May 02, 2017 1:28 am

Heyyy,
I got a couple of new art peices of my sona Jada
By A s h e @ CS

Linked for size
by AlienBabe @ CS

When buying a character made on a base, do you think using a higher quality P2U base
(Like this) raises the
overall value of the design? Or do you think all bases are the same and have little effect on character value?

In my opinion i think using a p2u base raises the overall value of the design however it really depends on the design itself.

Do you own any characters that you designed/created yourself? Show them off and explain
what made you love them.

I created and designed this character 5 months ago, the reason why I love her so much is because after designing multiple characters - i found a character who I truly connect to for my fursona. I connect the the species and the design itself. Link to ref (Base by Sixbane)

looking for art and characters wrote: I am seeking any type of art of my main characters and secondary characters
Also looking for characters as well <3

Can offer // rares and very rares // pets from eldemore, Characters

Seeking roleplays wrote:I am seeking any type of roleplays for my main characters to help me develop them more.
I can write up to 500 words and I'm mostly interested in fantasy/science fiction.
I can roleplay on site or offsite as well.

All charactrers up for offers wrote:All characters are up for offers
please note, that not all characters will be able to be sold/traded due to species rules/artists rules
Link
Will look at anything

@Takura. Adorable characters
@HanniBun Gorgeous art of your characters
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 am

@aktori;;; your sona is super adorable!! I might hit you up later when I go one lunch or after work for roleplays lol

So guys, a couple friends and I had a littler of my damascus and their Angler. We now have the sale up on furrypaws.
http://www.furry-paws.com/forum/topic/169370
I know not everyone has a furry paws so if you are interested in the pups, you can find them here and contact me if you'd like to participate in the auction
http://sta.sh/2148ojarh7jt?edit=1
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 am

@tennisbutt ;; I adore those bases oml, especially that kia one! unfortunately I can't help much with pricing but I hope you advertise here if you open color-ins because I'd love to snag a few c:
@Emris ;; omg that design is so cute ??? I love how many unusual species/designs you have tbh, and I love your idea for this new guy! I have to admit I would definitely be startled if that came leaping out of a pot at me lmao
@Bailey-Boo ;; cute art dear !!!
@natsukashii ;; I would love to see what you design! that sounds like an exhausting assignment aha but it could also be super fun c: I hope you choose to share your designs here!
@Annakova ;; good luck with your new species dear! I'm trying to whittle down the ones I'm actually involved in aha but I promise to go check it out asap c:
@HanniBun ;; omg what lovely art and that revamp is stunning ahhhh. you have a gorgeous style of drawing humans c: I love her spare outfits too aha
@Miss. Scei ;; that cat design is adorable and I love the little critter beneath them! I'm a sucker for weirdly shaped heads tbh aha. I may try to offer something if you trade them! c:
@Takura. ;; your new characters are all really cute but I'm a sucker for those angel designs c: I love wings and wing patterns tbh and I love the double set on Truth!
@>> Leafstorm515 ;; I need to do some character cleaning out too tbh but it's so hard to let go of old designs sometimes aha. I'll keep an eye out on what you sell!
@aktori ;; ahh what lovely art! your sona has a lovely design tbh c: and good luck finding roleplays and the like! I'm pretty swamped right now or I'd definitely offer c:
@Dannieshadow ;; good luck selling dear !!!

just popping by for a couple of replies and to share some more art c:

you have so many pretty characters omg. I definitely spent way too long looking tbh. I think these three are my favorite; Leo, Boyo and Vincent but I also really like this cutie. I'm a sucker for dragons and six-legged critters what can I say aha

When buying a character made on a base, do you think using a higher quality P2U base
(Like this) raises the
overall value of the design? Or do you think all bases are the same and have little effect on character value?

to me a good reference is a strong deciding point in if I'm going to purchase a character or not, so using a high quality P2U base is, in my opinion, a smart move that does raise the value of the design c: especially that base tbh, because it allows for a full reference of the character rather than just showing one side/angle c:

I got two human references for my bird boy Sunday !!! I'm not sure if these pieces are too big so let me know if I should link instead c:
the first is by Almaxusi on DA, the second by IdolDream on CS <3

and I snagged a new boy I named Jericho a while back but I finalized his character so I went about ordering some art of him aha. here's a really cute piece Terri-gay on DA did for me. I love my tired boy ahhh

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HanniBun » Tue May 02, 2017 5:36 am

Takura.// Grats on the new characters!
aktori// Cute pieces~
Dannieshadow// Gorgeous pups, good luck selling
iBrevity// Thank you <3 Loveee the art you got and love the character~

(Like this) raises the

Honestly I have two characters were one had no clear reference and another came from a ok base. I loved the design for them and since then have a revamped reference for each.
That base is rather cute, and a good starter to show off a design. Bases by more well known artists I can see be more pricey because of that, but at the same time I've seen the base used and the design not sell well. I think it depends on what base is used and how skilled the designer is.

Do you have any warrior cat oc's? (or natural colored kitties for that matter) Show a few off with
credit and give a short blurb on what makes them unique!

I love cats, but I only have one feline character ; o ;
By Tealea

Do you own any characters that you designed/created yourself? Show them off and explain
what made you love them.

9 out of my 15 characters are made by me :'D
I usually make them based off something I like; one is based off a calico cat or other animals I like

I'm looking to maybe get a new character or two? I'm a little picky nowadays...but I would love to find some new ones. I prefer soft designs, but I also like colorful ones as well. I'll look at any characters.
I can pay with any CS pet I have that's in my trade section including main list/other list/old store pets/and certain items, DA points, USD, FR currency I have 1.7 mil treasure. And I can also offer art too or character trades
Please PM me if you have any~ ^^
╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me