Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SECRET SANTA

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SUMMER SECRET

Postby Tyrant001 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:50 am

lex wrote:Hey guys! Kind of an emergency commission I'm taking here, but I'm offering one fullbody with soft shading for 175 dA points! I can do pretty much any species, feral, anthro, human, etc. (though I'm not too good with avians, but I can try ^^'). You can find some examples of my art here! http://sta.sh/21vw09npvfk2
please pm me if you're interested <3

Hello! Did this get grabbed up yet? ;w; If not I'd love to have it!

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:10 am

selling a star sweet to get a HUGe dream char !!
click the image to go to the journal !!

@KinqBoo
oMg what cuties !!!! Ill def be looking out for those !

@sixbane
that species looks so soft aa <33

@IdolDream
good luck getting the points c: !!

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:14 am

HE IS HERE--

Rudi ( Honmi on DA ) is wonderful and I commissioned her to make me an anthro ref of Ryoji to match Minako anD LOOK AT HIM!! Sixbane did the original, feral design and he looks so nice as an anthro ahh he's perfect!

He was originally a mako, but since I've left the species now he is freed ;w;

Also, I have a few character's I'm selling! I need to get 800 DA points, in case one of my mako sales doesn't go through since I haven't heard back! ;w; A couple free things in there as well!

@ tea! Ahh good luck getting your dream design! Hope your sweet sells!
@ Kinqboo Oooh that species looks lovely! o: I love the design idea for the first one, bell peppers are super cool!
@ sixbane Holy heckie those kois look adorable ;A; And i ADORE the design inspiration behind your Kalon MYO! The colors, the everything, that's just a gorgeous Kal! And that human kid?? Also gorgeous!!
@ idoldream I hope you can get the points you need for art! That boy is pretty, hopefully he sells! ;w; I feel you though, I have mostly human characters nowadays--
@ DolceNoir Ahh that art looks great! Zailune's art is really nice!! ;w;
@ DoubleInfiniti Woah those are some lovely designs! Hope your friend gets the money they need! ;w;
@ Tansy Yoo that pixel is gorgeous! And I love the lil starfish on your new boys nose! ;w;
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 am

@squalo omy ryoji looks amazing ;v;
    @tea good luck selling your starsweet!
    @kinqboo omy what an adorable species -is very interested-
    @sixbane eep i love that species too ;o; and gorgeous kalon !
    @idoldream good luck earning that much to commission ;v; i know that feeling pfft

got some morrree art
    by ghoul-bite [there commissions are absolutely amazing ;v;]
    of momo, kalix, and kylo
    Image Image Image Image

and another piece by 9tailedwolfninja of kylo c:

also won a chima lou o: designed by sixbane
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:31 am

i've been considering doing this for awhile, but i've finally made my decision: i'm rehoming my jbd and plumerian! you can enter to get either one on the journal! please reply to my comment!

besides that, is anyone taking commissions for tokens and/or event pets? got tokens to spend and new characters to get art of c:

sisyphean cool art! the pixels are awesome
    squalo congrats on getting the new ref
    tea good luck selling your sweet!
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IdolDream » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 am

Sorry to post again so soon, I'm just a tiny bit desperate haha, since their slots are closing soon.
Just wanted to pop in and say that I am offering chibis like how I did Fahmwalay (shown below), for about 350-400 DA points each. Completely willing to haggle and negotiate though, just hmu if you're interested.
(sorry the image is so large. ;v; )

IdolDream wrote:
In need of (only about 300 more) DA points quickly as one of my favorite human artists opened up commissions and I'm dead. I need one (or 500) like asap of my boys. So I'm selling this boy here, but you can also take a look at any of my other characters if you want, but some are quite tentative. I also have art. Idk, hmu.

But also the same, I am looking for new characters, same offers. Characters, art, USD, C$/list pets, etc. Really into human/humanoid characters right now.

As usual, if I didn't get to you/you have questions/want input or whatever, feel free to message me. Just kind of keeping it short today due to poor mood.
@DolceNoir, Ahhhh, congrats on the new piece of art, it's such a cute style, they really do have some fantastic art. I can't even. Congrats on the new character as well, it's such a cutie and I love the little pops of color.
@ Doubleinfiniti, I might have to look into that pupper, tbh. I really like the colors and scales, thanks for sharing! I also hope that your friend gets all the money she needs for the character!
@Tansy, ahhh, I really love that first piece you got of Echo, that fish bowl is way too cute. Congrats on the new character as well, his nose is adorable and to die for. omg
@>>Leafstorm515, once I get enough points to pay for the commission I want, I'll for sure have to come back for some of your characters. They're such cuties and a lot of them give me ideas. In the meantime, good luck selling! I might have to also snag that bottom left cat design if he is still up for grabs.
@NizoLuv, Ahhh, hopefully your characters sell well, I'll have to take a look myself, I know I saw one earlier that interested me. Good luck with sales!

@Asa Willow, Dinosaurs are my life, I can't even with that first one, you got me dead. I also really love the second one. good luck selling, if they're still up when I get more points, I'm coming back for them. Also, nice art, they look so nice and I love that character. The fur on the top of the wings is super nice to me.

Adding more replies.
@HP fan, ahhh, good luck rehoming them, I took a peek earlier and I have a feeling that there will be plenty of people interested. <3
@Sisyphean,omg, congrats on the new art, it all looks so good, I think my favorite piece is the 3rd one, or maybe the 1st. Haha, hard to tell which. I actually just looked them up and have to save more points cuz I legit need their art now
@squalo, Ahhhh, congrats on the reference! I struggle with anthro a little bit, so I'm always really impressed and amazing by anthro art. He looks so dapper and cool ahhh
@tea! good luck selling your star sweet! If I could help out with getting the dream char, I would. hopefully you get it ;v;
xxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is IdolDream, you can call me Idol
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a pretty chill and laid back person, so please do feel
xxxxxxxxxxxfree to message me about anything! Friendships, art,
xxxxxxxxxxx whatever you'd like. ^ ^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus:
xxxxxxxxxxxShort story, medically I'm messed up, so please be
xxxxxxxxxxxpatient with me for now while I figure things out β™‘
xxxxxxx ────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
β™‘ DeviantArt β™‘ Art Shop β™‘ Toyhou.se β™‘
xxxxxx ────────────♑Precious People♑───────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGladisgoddess
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Ahh so here is that infamous next adopt batch I was talking about 2 posts ago - they are an open species known as Crocos - or u can just make them crocodiles :3

Raptor Adopts
Sheep Adopts

Taking USD/Point offers on Calypso - she's has some great HQ art
Calypso
Pm me if you are interested c:

@sisyphean
That pixel art is adorable!! <3

@IdolDream
Ahh I want that boy so bad - he would make a great brother for one of my main humanoid characters :3
Ahh - but I'm so in debt right now with art and points and everything XD
Best of luck!!

Seeking original species - can be sketches, full lines, or full sheets with info
I have always had this dream to own a species - for my own use - or like Makos, JBDs, Kias, ect.
They just seem like such a great community builder and you get to meet so many amazing artist and people!
I can't offer much more than like all my CS pet trade folders - my Items art are open too - any maybe art later after I chip away at my to do list c:

So PM me!
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”“
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxButtons made by me
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”š
ImageImageImage
Art by Wyer, Mr.Boodle, Magnaskies

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 pm

@Batman ;; Those crocs aa <3 I'm in love with #10 :,> I hope you can find a species concept you like! ovo/
    @IdolDream ;; AHh good luck getting the points you need! I'd buy one if I could ;v;
    @HP fan ;; How kind of you! I wish everyone who enters the best of luck <3
    @sisphean ;; Oh gosh, those pixels are absolutely adorable !! Kylo has such a nice design aa <3
    @squalo ;; Ryoji looks amazing ! That reference is so nice omg ;;
    @tea! ;; Good luck with your sale! I hope you get your dream character !!

Thank you everyone! qvq
    Once I get these done I might open commissions for things besides event tokens/items~ :>

--------------
    On a more character related note, I was given two gorgeous babes and I just finished transferring them!
    Sonata and Skylark
    Sonata is a temple guard and Skylark is a blind prophet.
    Lines by Sixbane / Designs by Sixbane and C-Chimera

I also made this pixel of Sriracha ! ;v;
Last edited by aortic on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    pine β€’ he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Summer Event art shop is open once more!

Examples of what you can get:

Image_____Image_____Image

Image_____Image_____Image

Image_____Image

Image_____Image

Image_____Image

I'm only accepting items/pets I missed from the Event!
So if you have some extra event items/pets & want art, check it out! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanBlast » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:45 pm

offering free art!!!

If anyone wants a free piece of art like this just message me. One person only, so be quick!! I can only do canine, however I could try feline too :)
CLAIMED!

@sisyphean congrats on the chima lou!
@batman ahhh they're adorable + lovely designs omg
@rainbowpanda101 your art is so cute!!!
Last edited by OceanBlast on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me