Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SECRET SANTA

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SUMMER SECRET

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Well...I had replies to literally everyone until I accidentally copied one thing before pasting the replies into the post. So...that's all gone. XD
Anyway, thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post, congratulations to everyone who got new characters and art! Also, I definitely loved all of the art that I saw that people made of their own OCs and also all the character designs that I saw! :3

I got some new characters and art, but first I want to show off the the art that I've made for myself of one of my new characters, Chika:
Little bit of early Halloween art of Chika as a child trick or treating. I forgot her cheek scar, but I'm just going to say that this is before she got it. XD
I'm really proud of this piece, it's my second Oekaki piece with my tablet, it's also the first time I've tried to do a perspective like this. XD

Alright, so I got 4 new characters that I would love to show off! ♥

First off, I got 2 characters from BrightHeaven:
Rayyan:
art & design by kavlri on dA

and Nevada:
art & design by Raven Feather

I also won my 10th Jellybean Dragon from a raffle, he occupies my first bought slot, meet little Jordi Jockel Lanik-Rothbaur:
art & design by Ruki-ki, species by Hiccup
He's my little farmer boy! ♥ I've already drawn some art of him too, which you can find here if you're interested in seeing what I drew! :3
I'm working on getting him transferred into the CS JBD child lines, when it's done, I'll definitely be showing you all him [he's getting a super cute tuft]. ♥

Lastly, I got #4 from this sheet for 10 common CS pets:
art & design by Bean_Cake

And...I think that's everything that I have to show off. XD
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 pm

a fan of my art style? well, awesome !! cheap USD commissions are open for anyone to order, and you're able to order any amount !!
the journal is located here

headshots - $1.00 // $1.25 with shading // + $0.25 for an extra complicated character
fullbody - $3.00 // $3.50 with shading // + $0.75 for an extra complicated character // +$0.50 for a background
200 x 200 pixel - $2.00 // $2.50 with shading // detailed = $0.50
custom design - $3.50 // + $1.00 for an extra complicated character
human bust - $2.00 // wish shading = $2.50 // shading is an extra $0.50

Code: Select all
Hoffnungsstern - that piece is really nice !! i think the textured lines a lot, aa, and the clouds !!
Jishokoi - heck have i ever told you how much i adore your art style?? i mean geeze it looks fabulous
Mikuru Senpai - i love that kiddo's palette? all those galaxy purples and blues and yellows, aa
@mackstarr - none of themc atch my eye, but i'm certain they'll all get really nice homes !! ;v;
@Lirrie - i really like ozari?? the zombie dog vibes are awesome
@Rabbitheart - heck those are some really nice art pieces !! and congrats on the JBD wowza
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Username: 72027
    Most recently obtained character: My military boi, Chips! Made by me. Have a super special connection to him. He has an all natural death and life and everything.
    Image x x
    Favorite character that you own: This boi ^^
    How many characters do you own?: 18 but i have like 5 new oc ideas rn and 1 wip.
    Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Used to be. Once I had like 40 characters but recently got rid of unused ones.

membership form
Last edited by 72027 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Got this cute character from lychee/BrightHeaven a few days ago.
Haven't done anything with her yet but I plan to soon.

Design by trippshep? Base by Cinderartz (now known as OctoberStars)

I've decided to sell or trade this girl.

Designed by me and คlเςє here on CS. Lines by Tealea.

She was going to be a revamp of a character I created many years ago but the design idea I had doesn't fit here. This design does not look anything like her current design or the next revamp idea I have so I want this little one to go to a good home. Because she was mostly designed by me you may revamp the design however you like. Please credit คlเςє for the design as well since they helped.

Here's my sale/trade group. https://sta.sh/2u8kaydcbcf?edit=1
I can take points, CS stuff, characters, and/or art. PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

@Jishokoi - Oh my gosh. Such beautiful art. I would commission you if I had the money.
Semi around the site. Message me if you need anything.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Taking a few requests tonight! Just send me a ref or a bunch of refs and I'll draw what I feel like
(please no entire character sta.sh's, the site works badly on my computer)

--

I got some art of Cam by sixbane!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:24 am

Oc's for trade/sale!

Got a bunch here that Im looking to sell/trade. Note me here if interested!
http://toyhou.se/HollowedAngel/characters/folder:249360
http://toyhou.se/HollowedAngel/characters/folder:249361

Interested in:
- USD
- Artwork

Some highlights:

@Owl trowel really cute art! c:
@found. good luck selling those USD commissions!
@Hoffnungsstern really adorable cat character <3 congrats!
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 am

@irina - Thank you!! Good luck with your search/hunt on list pets, your characters are stunning and hopefully it all goes well for you too.
      @Takura. - your right on it Tak, my art was honestly horrid because I did not know what I was doing from such a switch of a program!! but hey, It all worked out in the end right? Thank you, I'll definitely need it hahah cx
      @Castiel - Aw! I'll probably open art trades soon though, keep a look out~
      PerfectWorld - Good luck, you have a lot of awesome characters whom I may have to keep my eye on!! I hope all goes well especially for you since I know you have a lot of characters needing new homes at the moment. You can do it!
      @Hoffnungsstern - Loving that crayon chibi-like style, it definitely fits that piece. Good work!

I want a little bit of advice for my art site perhaps, especially on pricing and design.
Is my layout alright and should I lower or raise my prices? Is my art priced correctly? Would you prefer
to see more options for payment? I'd love if someone gave me more suggestions etc, art wise even.
Feel free to PM me or even post here I wouldn't mind at all, Thank you for anything!! cx
http://shatterhowlsartshop.weebly.com
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:48 am

@found. aa I love your art! I'll commission but I don't have enough money, good luck on selling though!
@rocky. welcome! chips is so adorable!
@owl trowel congrats on getting that commission!
@Shatterhowl I think your layout is pretty easy to navigate so that's great! I love your art! I wouldn't worry about the art price since I think your price is reasonable and appropriate considering that your commissions are pretty detailed. Personally, I set my prices lower so that I can get more commissions but it's really up to you! I would definitely buy some of your art if I had deviantart points because I really love your art style!

I got new art of marlin by petalpup on cs! You should go check it out! It's so adorable :3

I also did a pixel on him myself! I hardly do any pixel art because I find it harder than the normal digital painting
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:26 am

@Jishokoi: your art is so pretty but i dont have any money ?? cries ?? alas good luck getting the money !! like,, seriously
    @Hoffnungsstern: the art is wonderful and i love it !! bless the characters,, uh,, maybe talon or something buff like that for the old gabriel ?? im really bad at names im sorry,,
    @Rabbitheart: i love all your new characters and congratulations with all of them !! especially the jellybean dragon because,, what a precious green bean
    @found.: cute cats cute cats,, i love your art too !! like i said before though im literally,, broke so good luck with getting people to order art from you !!
    @rocky.: who gave you permission to mess with my heart like that,, but welcome to the club !! its pretty fun here so,, jazz hands all around
    @Icescape: i love your characters,, especially that first one what the heck is it ?? its pretty but ?? wh a t,, i love it for its oddities though. good luck selling the darker character though !!
    @owl trowel: thats some nice art !! and i would send you a reference but itd just be of davecat,, the character youve drawn before so,, welp
    @PerfectWorld: good luck selling those characters !!
    @BananaSocks: i love the art and !! your pixel looks great. pixels are actually harder but,, it gets easier after time !! says the pixel artist of,, two years

just came to say that ive got kitters up for offers !! taking characters/points/pets and c$,, just post an offer on the thread or pm me !! thanks a lot nd,, on second thought,, im gonna say something else too hold the phone.

Image ImageImage Image

i also did some art of my characters !! im mostly just doing little pixels lately because ive been lazy so,, thats that but anyway. from left to right you have cin, glace (owned by elfie on cs) and foxtrot, caleb and then kestrelpaw. theyre all my babes and i love doing pixels so,, jazz hands. if anyone ever wants art just lemme know and we can work out a price maybe ?? maybe. im pretty lazy and im backed up with other things so. i dont know.

davecat is almost at forty pieces and im super !! excited,, shes not a new character or anything and ive had her for awhile but i just wanted to showcase her a bit because seriously ?? so excited for this you have no idea,, but aside from her ive gotten new characters; lewis, shib and mattias and !! i love them all nd im always looking for role plays for my characters,, even if theyre just little head canons so just ?? lemme know if you ever wanna role play one day.

thats all i wanted to say anyway so !! peace out,, im gonna go back to lurking in the shadows for now.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 am

Some of you might remember the joblist I did https://sta.sh/027tgnup8mww
and I'm proud to present to you the animal list! It's still far from being complete and I still want to add so much but I already have over 600 different animals on the list so I thought I would already share with you!
What I still need to add are extinct animals and some cool bugs/spiders also some dog and cat breeds!
If you have any suggestions for animals that aren't already on the list feel free to send me a PM!

Here you go:
https://sta.sh/019hdmyw78qs
Hope you enjoy! Use it for whatever you can think of I will mainly use it for adoptable you can also random pick two animals and fuse them together I think that would be quite an interesting drawing challenge

Tipp: If you want a random animal from the list just copy the whole list and paste it here: https://www.random.org/lists/ then you just have to click randomize

Also I recommend NOT using google image search for looking up the animals! Use wikipedia instead. With google immage search you will likely come across pictures of dead animals especialy if the species is rare and there aren't many photos of it.

Also would it help you guys if I would link the wikipedia page or a photo for each animal in the list? If yes I will do it when I have spare time and nothing to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dave.
Talon sounds good! I think I will go with that name actually!
These adopts also look so amazing! If they weren't gone already I would definitely offer! So gorgeous!
That pixel art is amazing as well! And Davecat is adorable! Congrats on the new characters as well!

@BananaSocks
Oh my that pixel art is so cute! I adore the one made by you! Marlin is an adorable character as well!

@Shatterhowl
Your site looks great!
Maybe the "open" sings should be a different colour so you can see them better and with the prices I would write the currency behind each price as someone could get confused but other that that it looks really great! Good luck with your commissions!

@PerfectWorld
Might have to go through the characters again if I don't forget because they are really gorgeous!
Good luck with selling/trading!

@owl trowel
That art is so cute congrats! Cam is such a lovely character!

@Icescape
Congrats on the new character she is adorable! Also good luck with selling!

@found.
Your art is so adorable! Going to commission you later! Your designes are also adorable! Good luck with selling!

@Rabbitheart
Chika is so cute! Your art style is adorable! I know that feel of forgetting something important with your characters xD I once drew a mouth on a character that doesn't have one haha
And the other characters are so cute as well! I love Rayyan!
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me