Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SECRET SANTA

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SUMMER SECRET

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am

ki-neko animura wrote:
ki-neko animura wrote:
Attention!!
Hey all, One of your friendly community mods here to tell you that the CAAA Halloween Event is now open for Sign ups!

ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Keyoto-TheFox wrote:Hi everyone! Hopefully, this is alright to post but I have an auction open where I offer pets and you offer art and/or characters! Feel free to check it out below and please read through stuff since I explain how it works! Thank you to anyone who may be interested! This is not quantity over quality.

Eyyyooo. I wanted to show off some characters that finally got to be posted to Toyhou.se as well as some new art I got!

Art by MelSebeon

Art by KinqBoo

Art by KinqBoo

Fuwafuwa was designed by hyazihr on DA.

Jokahzi was designed by cozrion on TH.

TBN was designed by an unknown artist.

TBN was designed by soulfirewolf1 on DA.

TBN was designed by aduitswim on DA.

Feel free to suggest names and genders for any that don't have one! Hopefully the images aren't too big.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: Key #4509 ▪
ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:26 pm

@Hoffnungsstern - Thank you so much, I've been working on my site for around two years now I believe! I'll definitely get down to changing your suggestion, that's quite true, realistically, it's very difficult to even see the open sign, it can be confusing for those wanting to order but unsure if it's open, enough to say that in the past I've had many ask if it's open. It means a lot that you've pointed this out, I'm definitely gonna need that luck hahah! <3
      @BananaSocks - Oi! Thank you very so, I take lots of pride in my art as well as time and full fled efforts. I may think about doing bundles of art possibly, I'll take that into consideration also <3 Loving that art shown on the CAAA though, Petal's pixels are so cute, they are clearly well rooted and done genuinely gracious!
      @Keyoto-TheFox - Good luck with your hunt on art, clearly it's been going well with the amount you've post and I hope it stays that way for sure. Kingboo's art has always fascinated me, it's really cool to see a piece of their's around here, the detail they put into each of their pieces is amazing. Sebeon's style is recognizable and very methodically down, I love how they do lines and shade, really pretty art work!! Loving those dragons though, very marvelous. :3c
      @Cupid - UMmmm! Cutiiiie alert, fall vibes are definitely my favorite vibes. Autumn looks just like a pumpkin/ginger snap and I really love how her design comes together with chocolate and leaves, caramel to scarf, I know you'll definitely take the best care of her possible.

Apologizes for such a large post!

Shatterhowl wrote:
Just posting to say that I have a few point commission for funds on a character I really care about,
feel free to look around I'd love to negotiate. - http://shatterhowlsartshop.weebly.com EX:

I'm attempting to get around 1000 points for a character so I wouldn't mind doing more expensive pieces or multiple.
Anything to help me with my little goal would be great at the moment! cx
Currently: 600/1000 , 400 left.

I also have my characters up for offers, feel free to PM me on anyone but some I can't sell/trade.
https://toyhou.se/Shatterhowl/characters

Taking point and character offers on these guy, when purchased or received you'll get the full resolution image png and also with the original fall adopt I can change text to what you'd like! Thank you so much for reading. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns. ** some of them do come with art!

1. and 2. are custom lined and designed by me, 3. was also designed by me awhile back, not my art though in the image!
lines are by quardie @DeviantArt

I also recently got of my character Cinnamonroll, you can see it here if you'd like, I decided not to tag it in my post since I don't want my post to be too large y'know c: https://ginqers.deviantart.com/art/S-R- ... -705177302
( You should totally check my friend, Ginger, out <3

Also another thing, Would you all maybe check out my friend Dolliell? She's a very sweet gal and she definitely deserves more watchers, her artwork is stunning! https://dolliell.deviantart.com
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Sorry for the quick and messy post. Anxiety makes this hard for me.

If anyone wants me to color in a character of theirs on a lineart I will be doing it for free.
Here are the linearts I can currently color in. https://sta.sh/21aen3hz10gj?edit=1 Sorry for the small selection right now.
I will be printing them and coloring with colored pencils then taking a picture with my canon camera.
I'm sorry I can't color digitally.
Please only simple/semi simple characters for now.
PM me your character saying which lineart you want me to color and I'll let you know if I can do them or not.
Please at least give me a few days to do them. Don't worry, I won't forget.
Last edited by Icescape on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semi around the site. Message me if you need anything.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:04 am

I just received the most wonderful gift from Crazix Banette, it's Solloby as a Mothling! So cute <3

~~~~~

Cupid - Grats on the new charrie, the art is adorable too!
Hawky<3 - Nice kitty =^.^=
Shatterhowl - Good luck with your sales, and grats on the new art, it's also nice to get new art.
Keyoto-thefox - Such lovely characters and art. I like the background in the second piece, it's a really cute pic!
Okeke - That's a sweet design sorry not sorry

~~~~~

Because I am terrible with time, here's a really early Halloween shop that's currently only open for art trades but if you pop back later I'll add event tokens and pets/items once the event starts (which isn't anytime soon, I'm just opening before I get super busy which will be around Halloween day itself!)
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:48 am

im looking to swap my 1,500 points for 14 usd ^^ pm me or note me on my deviantart {found in siggy} if interested <33

also i am hoping to get about 40 dollars for a kickstarter tier i really want ;v; so i'm accepting
      opening up some chibis !!

usd is highly preferred ~ uvu tysmm <33

@solloby oml OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTE !! and i lovee the halloween pup <33
      @icescape awesome line arts !! so kinda of you to do it for free ;v;
      @shatterhowl gl with commissions !! YOU HAVE AMAZING ART ;V;
Last edited by fūi on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 am

hey hey hey
      so i stopped taking commissions for pets but i'm interested in opening up one slot !
      i'm offering one slot for a full scene, meaning detailed background, multiple levels of shading/light, and up to 3 characters !
      i can do pretty much any animal or species you can think of, anthro or feral !
      i don't have a set price of it, but i know i'm only interested in list pets, preferably main list. it doesn't have to be wishlist :>
      so feel free to send a pm over or trade suggestion !!
      click on the example below to be taken to all my full scene examples !!
      slot: closed

@okahui -- gl with commissions !! i wish i had the $$$ you chibis are so cute
      @solloby -- awh that's such cute art !! i definitely might pop in your shop later !
      @icescape -- what a kind offer ;w;
      @shatterhowl -- aaaa i wish i had the points but gl !! that headshot of cinn is the cutest that artist has such a nice style omg
Last edited by capone. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icescape » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 am

Sorry to post again so soon. Just wanted to show this color in I did for MotherMother.
I feel like I could have done better but I've never colored anything with that perspective before.

(linked for size)

Semi around the site. Message me if you need anything.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smartyk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Ey!
I've started making halloween designs early so people can use them for halloween. I have a witchy cat thing open;
image keeps breaking every couple hours so have a link XP

And I also have a question, I'd greatly appreciate any advice! I love making designs for people and seeing them go to good homes, but I feel bad charging a lot when some of the folks that want them the most can't afford it. I dislike raffles because its too easy to just enter and not really care, like free fcfs. Art/writing competitions are torture to judge because of all the work put in with only one winner. What might be a good system for giving out designs?

Aaaand
If I were to sell designs or customs for usd, how much is a good price to start at for something about that quality?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Smartyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby backseatpanda » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Holy cow
I haven't been here in like two years but it's pretty awesome to see so many familiar faces are still around.
And it's especially awesome to see how all the artists I remember from back then have improved! And so many neat new characters are around as well ovo

Anyway, I'm sick home with the flu and my internet kinda goes on and off again so I can't really do a whole lot to entertain myself..
so I figured I'd get back into art after nearly two years of absence ovo;;

SO I'll be doing some free pieces of art for you guys! If you're interested, just send me a couple refences of your babies, "natural" dudes and canines are preffered, maybe with some cool & fancy accessories?
Can't wait to draw some cuties!!

(I also hope it's ok to post this here hehe;;)
backseatpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me