Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Lights On Lights Off Fanclub

Postby Oshawott8888 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:58 am

Celozon wrote:
Oshawott8888 wrote:Wow i'm so excited :00
I'll have to clean out my pms haha

I just keep a separate folder for trick or treat messages, have the rules for my inbox set up so most of them will just ben sent there automatically. You might try that, it also makes it easier to check if someone came to your house already, and you can always set up multiple folders if one fills up ^^

what if i ran out of folders,, like it said icouldnt make any more :'>
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 am

Now I really have to finish my trick and treat messages, I've been meaning to finish them for a while but I've been putting it off!
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 am

i'm so excited!! this starts tomorrow ahhh :o
    is everyone prepared or just finishing up?
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 am

I'm away at a sate convention for the vision impared and probrabbly won't start until I get on the train tommorow, but excited for trick or treaters!
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:29 am

So glad it starts on a weekend :)
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:49 am

Okay, so I'm thinking of doing this for my story?

Leah smiled as she added that last bit of red lipstick before heading out to get the door. Her and her friends had been planning their costumes since August and they had even learned all the different parts to the songs as preparation. Heathers was one of her main inspirations for writing her own musical that she was hoping to get finished within the next few months. After a bunch of squeals and giggles about how they all looked so great in their costumes the girls were all ready to head out.
After they walked through the door her friend, Rachael, who was dressing up as Veronica, said "Hey, guys. We should all take a picture up at the high school in our costumes!" They all agreed since it was only a short walk there and figured it would be a good place to start trick or treating anyways. Once they got to the high school, laughing, talking, and singing scores from the musical the entire way over of course, they took their picture and started to map out their game plan for what houses to hit first. "I hear there's a really good house over on Pecan street we could check out?" suggested Piper, the one dressed up as Heather Duke that is. Hmm, maybe we should just start over there at that house? Then we can do them all in order and not miss any." Leah spoke up and started heading that way. It wasn't long before she no longer heard the laughing of her friends and turned back to see them heading the other way towards the house Piper had talked about. "Oh well... I just hope this doesn't play out too much like the musical. I don't want to stay in the play as dead Heather Chandler..." She shook off the spooky feelings and walked up to the door and knocked, mumbling the often heard words on October 31, "Trick or treat."
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:52 am

The Succulent Queen wrote:Okay, so I'm thinking of doing this for my story?

Leah smiled as she added that last bit of red lipstick before heading out to get the door. Her and her friends had been planning their costumes since August and they had even learned all the different parts to the songs as preparation. Heathers was one of her main inspirations for writing her own musical that she was hoping to get finished within the next few months. After a bunch of squeals and giggles about how they all looked so great in their costumes the girls were all ready to head out.
After they walked through the door her friend, Rachael, who was dressing up as Veronica, said "Hey, guys. We should all take a picture up at the high school in our costumes!" They all agreed since it was only a short walk there and figured it would be a good place to start trick or treating anyways. Once they got to the high school, laughing, talking, and singing scores from the musical the entire way over of course, they took their picture and started to map out their game plan for what houses to hit first. "I hear there's a really good house over on Pecan street we could check out?" suggested Piper, the one dressed up as Heather Duke that is. Hmm, maybe we should just start over there at that house? Then we can do them all in order and not miss any." Leah spoke up and started heading that way. It wasn't long before she no longer heard the laughing of her friends and turned back to see them heading the other way towards the house Piper had talked about. "Oh well... I just hope this doesn't play out too much like the musical. I don't want to stay in the play as dead Heather Chandler..." She shook off the spooky feelings and walked up to the door and knocked, mumbling the often heard words on October 31, "Trick or treat."

Hoping you come to my door, I absolutely love love love your dress up and the story is so cute!
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:51 am

Do you guys think this is okay for my character? I wasn't sure what to do for the costume but will this be acceptable?
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halloween3110 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 am

Ahh nuts, my application was declined by Simon and I sent him a new version - unfortunately he is now off-line and I probably won't get an answer today. I so wanted to begin LoLo at rollover tonight as I have waited for it for so ages and it is my favourite interaction with the CS players..... Ack well, you might see me tomorrow! lol
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:24 am

halloween3110 wrote:Ahh nuts, my application was declined by Simon and I sent him a new version - unfortunately he is now off-line and I probably won't get an answer today. I so wanted to begin LoLo at rollover tonight as I have waited for it for so ages and it is my favourite interaction with the CS players..... Ack well, you might see me tomorrow! lol

How do one know if their application was declined? I know they send you a PM if it was accepted, do they do the same if it is declined?
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x