rupaul's drag race fan club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who are you rooting for?

Aquaria
56%
Kameron Michaels
31%
Eureka O'Hara
6%
Asia O'Hara
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: rupaul's drag race fan club

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:57 am

Farrah liked 3 of my tweets yesterday, I'm officially dead and gone even more than when I met Adore Delano
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:32 am

Horsegirlmadison wrote:Farrah liked 3 of my tweets yesterday, I'm officially dead and gone even more than when I met Adore Delano

Yes!! She liked some of my tweets as well <3
I think she is reading every single tweet about her, that's very nice... I rarely see people taking some time to see what the fans are saying <3 ^-^
It looks like everyone from the group is rooting for Farrah! Who doesn't love a cute queen? xD

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:05 am

I absolutely adore her! I really appreciate someone who cares that much about their fans!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Season 9 episode 2 (watch online and download)
This one has a way better quality than the first episode I posted! That's probably because I'm VERY late for the party xD
I finally got a chance to watch ep 2 and OH MY GOD. WHAT WAS THAT??

[SPOILER]
I knew it was Cynthia! At first I was like.... Eh.... But after this ep I'm so happy she is back! She really improved on my oppinion and now she isn't making the old... psycho face (?)
But let's get to the interesting part! I didn't expect Kimora to be in the bottom 2 so soon, but she really wasn't anything special on the challenge so I get why she was there... I didn't really like Jaymes so I'm not sad that she is gone, but I'm kind of upset that she only gave us a taste of her true self exactly when she left T_T
AND FARRAH
OMG
SO GORGEOUS
She always looks so stunning, I'm in love!!! She looks adorable doing anything, I just want to hug that cute (and may I add hot) little human being! Her face on the practice was priceless! ç_ç
My favorites on this episode were Farrah (as always) and Valentina! ^-^
*edit*
I just watched Untucked and THIS IS TOTALLY BEST FRIENDS RACE! Everyone is so nice! Even when they're debating about who is the annoying one it's full of laughter and there is no drama! I mean, a bit of shade is fun to watch, but sometimes it turns into a real fight and it gets REALLY uncomfortable to everyone (including the fans!)... I guess it's good that the queens are getting along that well, it seems that they get friendlier every season!
Seasons 1-2 were like "OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH! SHUT UP, YOU'RE SUCH A B(ad person)" and season 8-9 are like "Oh, you're so talented and beautiful!" ♡

Postby talia1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Lolly_CGC wrote:Season 9 episode 2 (watch online and download)
This one has a way better quality than the first episode I posted! That's probably because I'm VERY late for the party xD
I finally got a chance to watch ep 2 and OH MY GOD. WHAT WAS THAT??

[SPOILER]
I knew it was Cynthia! At first I was like.... Eh.... But after this ep I'm so happy she is back! She really improved on my oppinion and now she isn't making the old... psycho face (?)
But let's get to the interesting part! I didn't expect Kimora to be in the bottom 2 so soon, but she really wasn't anything special on the challenge so I get why she was there... I didn't really like Jaymes so I'm not sad that she is gone, but I'm kind of upset that she only gave us a taste of her true self exactly when she left T_T
AND FARRAH
OMG
SO GORGEOUS
She always looks so stunning, I'm in love!!! She looks adorable doing anything, I just want to hug that cute (and may I add hot) little human being! Her face on the practice was priceless! ç_ç
My favorites on this episode were Farrah (as always) and Valentina! ^-^
*edit*
I just watched Untucked and THIS IS TOTALLY BEST FRIENDS RACE! Everyone is so nice! Even when they're debating about who is the annoying one it's full of laughter and there is no drama! I mean, a bit of shade is fun to watch, but sometimes it turns into a real fight and it gets REALLY uncomfortable to everyone (including the fans!)... I guess it's good that the queens are getting along that well, it seems that they get friendlier every season!
Seasons 1-2 were like "OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH! SHUT UP, YOU'RE SUCH A B(ad person)" and season 8-9 are like "Oh, you're so talented and beautiful!" ♡

[spoiler]
youre completly right, this season is rly nice :3 im really sad jaymes left, and i think charlie and valentina are going far :)

s9 "t" checker
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beccy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:59 pm

username: Beccy
    favorite queen(s): Alyssa Edwards, Alaska 5000, Jinkx Monsoon, Kimchi, Pearl, Thorgy, Acid Betty
    favorite season: Season 5
    favorite catchphrase: Water off a duck's back
Beccy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Welcome to the fan club! :D

[About the t checker]
I hope Farrah's injury is a fake spoiler, it would break my heart to see her getting hurt! I already felt bad for Eureka and didn't even have a crush on her, I'll slowly die if I see Farrah suffering ç_ç
I wonder if Kimora is leaving that soon... I expected a lot from her, but with the first 2 episodes I'm starting to think that this isn't her season :T

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:46 am

[About the T checker]
The injury rumor keeps changing. First it was Charlie, then Eureka, and now Farrah? The only one I know for sure that got injured is Charlie. She cracked a rib during episode 2 during rehearsal for the cheerleading challenge and didnt tell any of the crew because she didn't want to be the first to go. Maybe it'll come up in the next episode, but I guess we'll see.
Last edited by Horsegirlmadison on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:54 am