rupaul's drag race fan club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who are you rooting for?

Aquaria
56%
Kameron Michaels
31%
Eureka O'Hara
6%
Asia O'Hara
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: rupaul's drag race fan club

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:28 pm

[SPOILER]
I wasn't rooting for Charlie or anything, but I'm really sad to see that she just gave up on the lipsync! I have to admit that it would be impossible to top Trinity, but it would be nice to see that fire burning inside of her, the lipsync is exactly when we see the queen's true power! But maybe she just gave up because of the injury that she had from the cheerleading episode?
I'm happy that Valentina finally found a way to make Aja understand that throwing shade would only hurt herself, Valentina is probably the most professional queen from this season on my opinion! She may be the baby queen, but she has a lot to teach to the other girls! I think that she might actually get the crown!
I'm dying to see Eureka and Aja go! I'm done with their attitude and they bring so much unnecessary drama! I know Aja is a fan favorite (I don't know why, but ok) and that a lot of people would be sad to see her go, but I can't stand her :T
And of course I can't not mention our sweet little Farrah! She looked gorgeous on the challenge and the runway! I live for her looks! She also managed to shine on the challenge <3 (Well, let's face it: it's impossible not to shine with so much highlighter! jk xD)

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:44 am

Spoiler

Farrah was so beautiful last night!!! I have already seen her wearing that outfit several times on instagram before this episode, but it was still cute! The only outfit from last night I hated is Peppermint. Nothing about it was nighty and it wasn't even a good outfit. It was very poorly executed.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 am

OMG
GUYS
GUYS GUYS
I'm in Argentina this month and I just found out that Naomi will be performing here AND APARENTLY KIM CHI IS HERE TOO
I'M SCREAMING
This is my first chance to meet any of the queens, I'm living. Oficially.
It's so scary to go by myself tho, I never walked around here and it's so far from the house that I'm staying... I asked my mom if she could go with me, but she just gave me a mean look because she hates drag queens ;_;
I'm so scared, but I wanna go so bad

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 am

I have potential spoilers for the next episode
[SPOILER FOR THIS WEEK]
I've heard 2 different things this week.
From a wiki page: Alexis Michelle wins the first mini challenge of the season. Aja wins the challenge. Peppermint vs. Alexis Michelle lip sync and Peppermint goes home.
From someone who was messing around with a producer who was fired during filming for season 9: Eureka vs Aja lipsync and Aja goes home or an injury sends Eureka home, Farrah goes home next week (kill me now, i'll jump off my roof)

Personally, the first is more believable to me.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talia1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 am

Horsegirlmadison wrote:I have potential spoilers for the next episode
[SPOILER FOR THIS WEEK]
From a wiki page: Alexis Michelle wins the first mini challenge of the season. Aja wins the challenge. Peppermint vs. Alexis Michelle lip sync and Peppermint goes home.
From someone who was messing around with a producer who was fired during filming for season 9: Eureka vs Aja lipsync and Aja goes home or an injury sends Eureka home, Farrah goes home next week (kill me now, i'll jump off my roof)

Dang thats some T o:

Lolly_CGC wrote:OMG
GUYS
GUYS GUYS
I'm in Argentina this month and I just found out that Naomi will be performing here AND APARENTLY KIM CHI IS HERE TOO
I'M SCREAMING
This is my first chance to meet any of the queens, I'm living. Oficially.
It's so scary to go by myself tho, I never walked around here and it's so far from the house that I'm staying... I asked my mom if she could go with me, but she just gave me a mean look because she hates drag queens ;_;
I'm so scared, but I wanna go so bad

Its not that scary I saw Nina and Delta the other day which shocked me to the core ;-; detox was there as well so it was great
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

Yeah, it's gonna be great! Right...? I hope so ç_ç

[SPOILER FOR THIS WEEK]

Omg, please don't let Farrah's part be true! ç_ç

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 am

Lolly_CGC wrote:Yeah, it's gonna be great! Right...? I hope so ç_ç

[SPOILER FOR THIS WEEK]

Omg, please don't let Farrah's part be true! ç_ç

Ikr im not ready for that, Farrah is my baby girl
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:16 pm

OMG
OMG
OMG
Sooooo.... I went to Naomi's show and #RegretNothing! It was amazing, she even went outside when we were in line and we could touch her and some of us even could take some pics! Unfortunately I couldn't, but I touched her when she was passing by and during the show she put her legs right over me and I was like OMG
I'M LIVING
MY
LIFE
IS
COMPLETE!
Her makeup is flawless just like her body and her personality! I love her so much ♡
There were so many people that she is doing another show at the same place tomorrow and I'm totally going x3

Also there was a pretty hot dancer, he was wearing a hat and looked a bit like a pirate and danced like a freakin god

I'm starstruck
I can't even think! This was E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

Postby Horsegirlmadison » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:47 am

SPOILERS

The only rumor that was true is that Eureka went home due to her knee injury. That cheerleading challenge was so dumb and it injured two girls who got sent home because of it. Farrah being in the bottom two is bull because she was literally there because stupid Michelle Visage said she has too much highlighter on. Otherwise, Nina would've been in the bottom. Farrah did good in the challenge and on the runway so I don't understand why it wasnt Nina or Peppermint. Like how was Peppermint in the top with that awful outfit. This is the second week in a row her runway has been horrible. I hope the rumor about Farrah isn't true because I'm not ready for her to go home. I love Farrah so much.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Horsegirlmadison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:22 pm