rupaul's drag race fan club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who are you rooting for?

Aquaria
56%
Kameron Michaels
31%
Eureka O'Hara
6%
Asia O'Hara
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: rupaul's drag race fan club

Postby talia1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 am

xXLuciferXx wrote:*Slams TV remote down in outrage*

Oh Honey, Tonight's episode got me fuming. Between all the drama, and blame games I can't even. Also, can't believe one of my favs went home, she didn't deserve it, I swear she was robbed. Just so sad and mad and urgh.

I liked it, just most of the outfits were like... girl. I thought dusty and monet deserved to be bottom, and although I love me some Cracker, Aquaria deserved that win. I was sad to see Dusty go, but she was one of the worst this episode BUT THAT LYPSYNBC WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!! I WAS GAGGED! Also, why do people keep poking Vixen. Hell, if you attack the bear, the bears gon come AFTER you.
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:43 am

[[[A BUNCH OF HUGE SPOILERS ABOUT EP 6]]]

I'm so shocked with EVERYTHING, I never imagined that Blair had such a hard and terrible experience in the past, she is such a sweet and positive person... It must have taken a lot of courage to say it all on tv, I'm really proud of her and of what she did, I know that she will inspire others that have been in the same situation and help them keep going. I love and admire her so much, it really hurts to see her go so soon, I hope that she can be the queen that comes back this season, I love her style :(

Postby talia1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:47 am

Hey! Put up a new poll! I am sososososososo excited for nxt wks episoe and i sincerly hope cracker doesnt go home :( Also, vote congeniality on VH1 :))
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talia1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:29 pm

im... shook i cant believe cracker went home in that lackluster   lipsync?? i dont understand kameron's THIRD time lsfyl in a ROW and Cracker goes home?? im real upset and i dont even want to watch the rest of the season basically, RPDR is homophobic
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:22 pm

trixie mattel wrote:im... shook i cant believe cracker went home in that lackluster   lipsync?? i dont understand kameron's THIRD time lsfyl in a ROW and Cracker goes home?? im real upset and i dont even want to watch the rest of the season basically, RPDR is homophobic

I think Kameron is definitely slated to go to the finals, that's why she's still here. I'm a huge Kameron fan and I agree, that lipsync wasn't fantastic
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talia1 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am

Coco Bunny wrote:
trixie mattel wrote:im... shook i cant believe cracker went home in that lackluster   lipsync?? i dont understand kameron's THIRD time lsfyl in a ROW and Cracker goes home?? im real upset and i dont even want to watch the rest of the season basically, RPDR is homophobic

I think Kameron is definitely slated to go to the finals, that's why she's still here. I'm a huge Kameron fan and I agree, that lipsync wasn't fantastic

i just watched the ep w/ C and visage and i understand why she went home b/c of that lpfyl, but im still bitter, but so excited for the finale!! :-)
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:50 am

Wow... This reunion was... A lot.
I might be overthinking and I might be wrong, but things from my point of view went pretty bad...
I'm so mad about how the Vixen was treated, it felt like a lot of people were attacking her, specially Ru. How can the owner of the show herself be so cruel to one of the contestants? It was pretty clear that Ru was treating her differently, it was terrible. Why are they so determined to make her angry and to push her over the edge? We could clearly see that she was trying her best to not be the aggressive person that we saw during the season... It really looks like she actually listened to others and saw that she doesn't need to be confrontational all the times, it really hurts to see her getting attacked when she was doing her best to become a better version of herself.

This show is going the wrong way. That's all I have to say. Yes, before there was a lot of unnecessary drama and queens treating eachother like trash, but it got to the point where RU HERSELF is treating the queens badly. What is even going on? :roll:
I'm very bitter.

Postby talia1 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am

Lolly_CGC wrote:Wow... This reunion was... A lot.
I might be overthinking and I might be wrong, but things from my point of view went pretty bad...
I'm so mad about how the Vixen was treated, it felt like a lot of people were attacking her, specially Ru. How can the owner of the show herself be so cruel to one of the contestants? It was pretty clear that Ru was treating her differently, it was terrible. Why are they so determined to make her angry and to push her over the edge? We could clearly see that she was trying her best to not be the aggressive person that we saw during the season... It really looks like she actually listened to others and saw that she doesn't need to be confrontational all the times, it really hurts to see her getting attacked when she was doing her best to become a better version of herself.

This show is going the wrong way. That's all I have to say. Yes, before there was a lot of unnecessary drama and queens treating eachother like trash, but it got to the point where RU HERSELF is treating the queens badly. What is even going on? :roll:
I'm very bitter.

u right [insert jasmine masters quote here]
like no part abt the reunion was light-hearted at all, i thot it was going to be like s9 where it was funny smh
the vixens part was shocking, and i did feel she was being attacked, but she was also kinda getting too frustrated for her own good. i dont think she shouldve left the stage, but it was not fair for ru to attack her like that
it was also heartbreaking when nobody said kamerons name. like, i dont think she shouyld be top 4 but just her reaction... i hope they dont do something like that nxt szn
im completely #teamvangie for the crown :))
tradesgaygaygayrpdr
𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓
talia1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:38 pm

I was also pretty sad that nobody said Kameron's name, it must be heartbreaking to see that none of the queens that competed with you think that you're good enough to win... Kameron isn't my personal favorite either, but I also wish someone said her name :(
The reunion sould have been more light hearted for sure, I miss when the reunions talked about the drama, but also talked about the good moments and what the queens were experiencing after the show... I hope they can see what went wrong and make a change for next season.

I'm so down for #MissVanjie getting the crown haha <3
It would be so hilarious if they gave her a title/prize for being the only queen that left on the first episode and still had her name being said in every single episode. That's not easy to achieve xD

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Congrats to our winner Aquaria!

This was such a well deserved win, she has a lot to offer as the new drag superstar! I'm so proud of my precious queen, I knew that if she ever competed on RPDR she would take the crown home <3
Also congrats to Monét for winning miss congeniality!

Can we take a moment to remember that if winners season end up happening Sharon will need to compete against her ex (Alaska), her daughter (Aquaria) and the queen who stole her crown (Violet)? Poor thing :lol:

I'm so sad that the butterfly thing was true... Even tho I knew that it was coming it was still devastating... Animals are not props, people! Thank goodness everyone considered it a mistake, just imagine if things "worked out" and other queens started using animals to make shocking performances :(