Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Naxa » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 am

chargebolt wrote:@ sharpshooter

ah yeah!! you're absolutely right!!! I hadn't paid much attention to the staff....I gotta go follow them on twitter lmao. and not at all,
I enjoyed your responses and reading them through;; thank you for taking the time to have a conversation! feel free to pm me anytime too if ya just want to chat, you're very kind and I appreciated chatting with ya dude!! it's nice to see you so passionate about voltron haha

@ xKacchanx

fandoms tend to focus heavily on romance outside of canon, because shipping is pretty fun tbh! I'm sure you know that the fanbase around boku no hero academia plays around with shipping a lot...it's just kind of what fans do when they enjoy a show. it doesn't need to be canon imo to be fun...I used to ship klance pretty hardcore (not so much anymore // I personally don't have many voltron ships and the ones I do are very lighthearted) and I had a blast roleplaying as the characters in romance scenarios!

unfortunately sometimes it can get out of hand and "shipping wars" happen but, this thread itself seems pretty fun and lighthearted.
y'all are very nice from what I've seen. ;;

as for romance in the show...representation would be great like they did at the end of korra, but it may be that. at the end of the show when the story is complete as to not get in the way perhaps? not sure.

I'm just happy that the team behind voltron isn't teasing or baiting any relationships, as far as I've seen, if that makes. a lot of times in anime creators will hint at a relationship between two characters and it will never happen, most of the time with same-sex relationships.

overall-- story > romance for me, but hey, I'm up for anything!

I wouldn't know about the hero academia fan base because I just got into it a few days ago. :lol:
I'm not a huge fan of klance for personal reasons, and I just don't see the appeal in it.

You'll see on my profile that I'm a shipper as well, I agree its a lot of fun but its just the people I've seen on youtube that bother me. They're always freaking out about what's going to be canon, while I'm over here like "I would prefer nothing be canon so I can continue having fun with my ship without people freaking out over what's canon or not."

BUT HEEEEEEY, let's not forget Hunk x Shay.

Also, is anyone else wondering what Allura's reaction to actually SEEING prince Lotor would be?
I grew up with the 80's Voltron and Lotor loved Allura, he was always trying to kidnap her like Bowser does with Princess Peach.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 am

@ xKacchanx

oh!! well welcome to the my hero academia fandom as well, aha! here's a fanclub if you'd like to join some of us fans on cs, btw:
x (err hope this is okay to post here // not meant for advertising or anything aha) but yes, I don't like klance that much anymore for personal reasons either. but of course I respect those who do ship it--

ah! yes that can get annoying lmao. I tend to stray away from those kinds of discussions, but I'd prefer nothing to be canon as well because interpretation makes things more vast, y'know? hunk x shay is cute aghdhvbfh I'd like to see them interact again!!!
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:59 am

chargebolt wrote:@ xKacchanx

oh!! well welcome to the my hero academia fandom as well, aha! here's a fanclub if you'd like to join some of us fans on cs, btw:
x (err hope this is okay to post here // not meant for advertising or anything aha) but yes, I don't like klance that much anymore for personal reasons either. but of course I respect those who do ship it--

ah! yes that can get annoying lmao. I tend to stray away from those kinds of discussions, but I'd prefer nothing to be canon as well because interpretation makes things more vast, y'know? hunk x shay is cute aghdhvbfh I'd like to see them interact again!!!

Oh gee, thanks!
I'll sign up later, I don't wanna get any spoilers. :D

I love Hunk and Shay, I wouldn't mind that being canon tbh.
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 am

Oh golly, now I'm needing a canon crossover between Mario and 80's Voltron LOL Have Bowser and Lotor team up to kidnap the princesses
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:50 am

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Oh golly, now I'm needing a canon crossover between Mario and 80's Voltron LOL Have Bowser and Lotor team up to kidnap the princesses

Pfft, that would be funny
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Oh golly, now I'm needing a canon crossover between Mario and 80's Voltron LOL Have Bowser and Lotor team up to kidnap the princesses

I can't say no to this.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 pm

I too wait with much anticipation to see Allura and Lotor interact.
As the kids say, this gon’ be LIT.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 pm

plus ultra wrote:I too wait with much anticipation to see Allura and Lotor interact.
As the kids say, this gon’ be LIT.

Oh yeah, LIT.
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:19 pm

i realized that it's been a million years ever since i've watched voltron i haven't even caught up
    on 3 season and i must see season 4 before season 5 comes out i guess i forget too much @_@
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 pm

tosa ken. wrote:

i realized that it's been a million years ever since i've watched voltron i haven't even caught up
    on 3 season and i must see season 4 before season 5 comes out i guess i forget too much @_@

You have to, you just gotta :o :o :o
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me