Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:43 pm

zebs wrote:what are you guys' opinions on black paladin lance? personally, i could see it, but i don't really expect it to happen

Oh, no way. I don’t know what you all see in Lance, he’s the picture of not ready to lead.
I wouldn’t trust him to lead a lawn bowling team, much less the universe’s defending force.
Keith too. He’s too unpredictable and reckless.
Only Shiro or Allura are fit to lead.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 pm

zebs wrote:what are you guys' opinions on black paladin lance? personally, i could see it, but i don't really expect it to happen

In my opinion it would be...'okay' I guess if he became the leader but I honestly prefer Shiro over anyone. (Season 4 Shiro is not what he seems. :silent: )
Lance in my opinion, is a bit insecure and immature sometimes but in the latest season when he talked Allura into channeling her magic to get off of that exploding planning he showed some character development that made him seem more mature than he was before.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Are you up to date || heck yeah (and excitedly awaiting s5 with all the Lotor drama)
Favorite Character || Pidge
Favorite Paladin || Pidge again <3
Favorite Lion || Red! I'd love myself a fire-breathing lion that goes really fast
Your Ships || I don't really have one, but it's definitely not Klance; feel free to fight me
Other || I'm a pretty new fan I guess, but after starting to watch I got really obsessed and now I'm here!

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Honestly? After examining all of the evidence and picking a lot of things apart, I'm quite sure it'll happen in one way or another. He's been growing a lot into the role, it fits his arc wonderfully (even going as far as to compliment Keith's arc), fits the story/plot well, along with other small things that'd I'd have to go in wayyy too much detail to explain in a simple forum post. Put simply, he isn't ready for it just yet, but he's taken the role of being a leader very seriously despite his initial grumpiness when Black didn't choose him (only to, moments later, support Keith - as a leader would). Lance cares so much about people, especially his teammates and even strangers (shown in Escape from Beta Traz when he was ready to risk his life for Laika), and that's a quality a leader should have.
    ... I'm just gonna stop myself right there before this gets any longer.
    ughhh the temptation to write a 5k word post about this lmao
Last edited by Azphen on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:36 am

y e s

black paladin lance
    pink paladin allura (blue)
    keith can go back to red
    and fake shiro can leave

if non-clone shiro returns then he can just help coran pilot the castle

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:10 pm

i support black paladin lance wholeheartedly.
    it fits his character arc and it's what he deserves. lance was the first person on voltron to question shiro's judgement and in the season five trailer he's giving??? orders??? ?!??! plus there's a lot of foreshadowing for it. the only reason the black lion didnt accept him was bc he only wanted to be the leader to prove his worth. once he figures out that's not what being a leader is about, i feel like black paladin lance could be amazing. also, shiro has been a real butt recently so honestly... he ain't real. get out. i'm black paladin lance until shiro stops acting like a stick was shoved up his nose
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:09 pm

axelandria wrote:

y e s

black paladin lance
    pink paladin allura (blue)
    keith can go back to red
    and fake shiro can leave

if non-clone shiro returns then he can just help coran pilot the castle

Agreed 100%! Yes, unless Shiro has some plot-twist arc we don't know about, he'll probably stay at the castle with Coran. There's also the possibility of him piloting a possible white lion or the ship Lotor hadn't been able to finish to offer support.

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 am

I dislike Lion Switch and want everyone to go back to where they belong.
And I still need tangible proof of Clone Shiro so.....

I’m at odds with everyone.
Again.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:00 am

plus ultra wrote:I dislike Lion Switch and want everyone to go back to where they belong.

Again.

I haven't posted on here like ever lmao but uhhh yeah I recently caught up except I'm still watching the last episode but I don't like the lion switch at all really, gotta agree
I'll be honest that I'm not really much of a fan anymore....like the first and second seasons were pretty good but I don't understand why everyone switched up??? blegh but that's just me-- I want allura to be a paladin but I want everyone to go back to their original lions and I don't see the point in why the team behind voltron chose to switch it up
I could see allura in a white lion that I think was maybe hinted at in the newest trailer?? dunno haha

and I have absolutely no idea what's going on with shiro pFFT
and as far as black lion lance goes (though I do not like the idea) I don't think he's capable of being a leader as of yet, or ever really
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:46 pm

chargebolt wrote:
plus ultra wrote:I dislike Lion Switch and want everyone to go back to where they belong.

Again.

I haven't posted on here like ever lmao but uhhh yeah I recently caught up except I'm still watching the last episode but I don't like the lion switch at all really, gotta agree
I'll be honest that I'm not really much of a fan anymore....like the first and second seasons were pretty good but I don't understand why everyone switched up??? blegh but that's just me-- I want allura to be a paladin but I want everyone to go back to their original lions and I don't see the point in why the team behind voltron chose to switch it up
I could see allura in a white lion that I think was maybe hinted at in the newest trailer?? dunno haha

and I have absolutely no idea what's going on with shiro pFFT
and as far as black lion lance goes (though I do not like the idea) I don't think he's capable of being a leader as of yet, or ever really

They team behind Voltron chose to do the lion switch not only to help character arcs & other plot reasons, but also because it's a MAJOR reference to the '84 version of Voltron. Personally, I didn't like the lion switch at first either, but once I realized how it could affect the show and characters' potentials in such a positive way, I grew to love it and even began taking part analyzing/theorizing in regards to it.
In regards to Allura, she's definitely staying with Blue. It ties in nicely with her character as it takes away a lot of the responsibility that was given to her due to her royal bloodline. Allura has bonded a lot with her (Blue), and the "passing the baton" scene between her and Lance established a feeling a finality, unlike Lance & Keith's switch with Red and Black, where the passing of the bayard scene was literally nonexistent.
The Shiro clone theory, which is barely a theory at this point, is... a lot. I'm not gonna even get into that lmao, but there's a lot of videos and Tumblr posts with in-depth analyzations and lots of evidence.
And for Black Paladin Lance... here, I wrote this yesterday:
sharpshooter wrote:
    Honestly? After examining all of the evidence and picking a lot of things apart, I'm quite sure it'll happen in one way or another. He's been growing a lot into the role, it fits his arc wonderfully (even going as far as to compliment Keith's arc), fits the story/plot well, along with other small things that'd I'd have to go in wayyy too much detail to explain in a simple forum post. Put simply, he isn't ready for it just yet, but he's taken the role of being a leader very seriously despite his initial grumpiness when Black didn't choose him (only to, moments later, support Keith - as a leader would). Lance cares so much about people, especially his teammates and even strangers (shown in Escape from Beta Traz when he was ready to risk his life for Laika), and that's a quality a leader should have.
    ... I'm just gonna stop myself right there before this gets any longer.
    ughhh the temptation to write a 5k word post about this lmao

There's far, far much more to all of this, but that's as much as I'm gonna write in a forum post that almost nobody will read.

ImageImage
whatever you want.

Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me