Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pokemon GO! ▰ Fanclub V1

Postby polerberr » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:57 pm

Wow yeah that's a great Pokedex. I'm still missing a bunch of the standard Pokemon, like Machamp, Machoke, and Kadabra. I don't even have a Dragonite. D; I do have the legendary birds, Lugia, and Raikou. I missed Suicune and Entei though. :S

As for Unown, it's the rarest non-raid, non-region locked Pokemon with active spawns. You either have to get extremely lucky, or you go to special events where Unown are released with less rare spawn rates. I have E, U, R, O, and P. You can guess what that event was all about. They didn't spawn all across the continent, though, only in some very specific cities and areas. I was lucky enough to live only an hour's drive away from one of the locations. Unown have also been released in Chicago and Japan with increased spawns. It was still pretty tough getting all of the letters that were available. My boyfriend drove me around for a long time. Couldn't have done it on foot. We only had the one day to be there.

Delibird and Smeargle haven't been released yet. Smeargle might have an issue with its moveset which needs to be sorted out first, and they're probably waiting to release Delibird for Christmas. That's my guess at least.

Hopefully, in the future, Niantic will introduce ways to get legendaries that are friendlier to rural players and even urban players who live in towns and cities that just don't have enough activity for raids. You have to be lucky with where you live to be able to get legendaries at the moment, which doesn't seem fair. I do think you should have to work for them and not just randomly run into one like any other rare Pokemon, but I'm sure there's a solution for that.
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 am

Thalassic wrote:Definitely feels dead here, no one I know has been playing, and the facebook groups I'm in only ever post the official news releases anymore.

I think it's more active in more local chat groups or whereever.
At least that's what I see - there is a big community, because we have a very active German speaking YouTuber who releases PoGo videos every day.
And then there's the local chat group around my area which is also active every day.

I don't talk about PoGo on any social media site or forums :')

I'm soon moving to another city and will then live in a very rural area. No gym at all and the only pokestop is about... 10 minutes away. 10 minutes with a car. OTL

My PokeDex looks great actually, I'm only missing the region exclusives Corsola, Heracross and Tauros, Ho-Oh now and more Unown versions (I got F A R I from the safari zone event). But I do miss the candy and stardust to power up my Pokemon, all of mine are pretty weak for my level. =\
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:20 am

polerberr wrote:As for Unown, it's the rarest non-raid, non-region locked Pokemon with active spawns. You either have to get extremely lucky, or you go to special events where Unown are released with less rare spawn rates. I have E, U, R, O, and P. You can guess what that event was all about. They didn't spawn all across the continent, though, only in some very specific cities and areas. I was lucky enough to live only an hour's drive away from one of the locations. Unown have also been released in Chicago and Japan with increased spawns. It was still pretty tough getting all of the letters that were available. My boyfriend drove me around for a long time. Couldn't have done it on foot. We only had the one day to be there.

Delibird and Smeargle haven't been released yet. Smeargle might have an issue with its moveset which needs to be sorted out first, and they're probably waiting to release Delibird for Christmas. That's my guess at least.

Ah yeah, I remember the europe event. I remember being disappointed that the nearest city participating to me, was several countries away. Fun times. :' )
I do hope they release delibird for christmas, but more than that I hope they keep doing 2x stardust events as I've been really working on powering up many of my pokemon (those who look like they will max out around 2k or above), so I need all the stardust I can get.

Raire wrote:I think it's more active in more local chat groups or whereever.
At least that's what I see - there is a big community, because we have a very active German speaking YouTuber who releases PoGo videos every day.
And then there's the local chat group around my area which is also active every day.

I don't talk about PoGo on any social media site or forums :')

We never really had that local groups to begin with. All 3 that I'm apart of are meant for my whole country, but 90% of the people in them live in the capital city, where I don't. So yeah. They used to post raid info when the raids first started, but I dont ever remember seeing any one in my city.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:39 am

ive lived in my neighborhood for over a year now and i’m still not on the map. fun times.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm

ah while i’m still not on the map, who’s excited about gen 3 being released this week?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

-
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm

w0of wrote:
ah while i’m still not on the map, who’s excited about gen 3 being released this week?

This week?? Oh heck why does it have to be during the absolute worst weather.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm

username; Amurah
favorite pokemon; Dragonite
how many pokemon do you have?; If we're going by pokedex, I've caught about 159. I fell off the train for a while there, and recently just got back into it. Missed a bunch of the legendaries sadly, and hoping I can get in on the ho-oh action while I still have time.
what team are you on?; Mystic
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Kinda tired about legendary raids, because we haven't had any real break between them. *sigh* Hopefully they will stop a bit after Ho-Oh.

That is also why I'm very excited about Gen 3 - finally new Pokemon to catch and it doesn't matter if I catch them at 5 AM in the morning or only have time to login once per day.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polerberr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm

I haven't had a chance yet to even battle Ho-oh. The one time I managed to get into the city, only Raikou was spawning. >:S

I can't wait for Zigzagoon, probably gonna be suuuper common.

I wonder how rare Feebas and Milotic will be. I'll really want one of each. Also Absol!

I super love a bunch of the Gen 3 Pokemon so, yeah, hype.
polerberr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:21 am

Thalassic wrote:
w0of wrote:

This week?? Oh heck why does it have to be during the absolute worst weather.

actually this new update is going to be amazing for you. so to our knowledge they’re only releasing bits of it at a time, so over the course of this month there’ll be a series of updates. with those updates they’re implementing a weather system that makes certain types more common and stronger during whatever weather condition. Pokémon Go Hub has an article about it on their cite.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

-
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items