SCS Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: SCS Fan Club

Postby Illusionist » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:52 am

Hi, I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself, I'm Illusionist and I'm really hyped to be accepted ad as a new artist to SCS.
I didn't know of the site for long before I applied so I'm still looking for my first adopt. I've been on CS for a while and I've done some artist jobs before, but I like the concept of drawing your own lines. And everyone around seems to be really sweet and all an awesome artist so I just had to apply..
I myself own a German Shepherd and a cat and I love both of them to bits.
"What makes me invincible is the knowledge that most things are highly irrelevant."

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Illusionist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:36 am

Welcome Illusionist to SCS!

And I just did a lineless piece of Cam since I was bored ;v;
X
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Aw, thtat's so cute XP
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Aw, thtat's so cute XP

Thank you so much <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:16 pm

XP elcome! I need to finish and upload more pics of mine
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 pm

I feel like drawing all eight of my SCS adopts... hmm...

Anyone want me to? ;v;
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:56 pm

XP Sure, but should i try and draw mine too?
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:XP Sure, but should i try and draw mine too?

Sure! :3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:25 pm

howdy all! just popping in to say I won my second scs adopt kiddo- I now have my first doge jay from the winter event! :' >

he's one of my favorite all time dog breeds- a nova scotia duck tolling retriever (what a mouthful!) so I'm glad he's mine! precious bby ^^
      I also still own my maine coon boy Alkie from around when I first joined SCS both as a member and a moderator for anyone who hasn't seen me around lately. I would love to either order art of or hc / rp my two dorks, so toss me a pm if you're interested! :' >

Since it has been a while I figured- new year, new questions!
      Code: Select all
      [b]Do any of your animals have any new year resolutions? What about your new year resolutions for them?[/b]

[b]In what ways are your SCS adopts similar (design / concept / personality) and what ways are they different?[/b]

[b]Do any of your adopts have any companions of their own? Perhaps another animal or maybe a toy they adore?[/b]

[b]Who is your happiest animal? Why? Is there anything that makes them the happiest?[/b]

[b]Now, who is your grumpiest? Is there anything that might make them really, really grumpy?[/b]

[b]For whatever reason, lets assume your adopts like wearing sunglasses/shades/some sort of eyewear. You heard me right, yeah- what type of eyewear would they be wearing? [/b]
      (Cosmetic purposes, I just found this question amusing)

[b]Same as above, except with hats- what type of hats would your adopts try to wear?[/b]

[b]With the changes in weather, how do your adopts feel with things getting colder / warmer?[/b]

[b]Last question- with the holidays having passed, who did your adopts spend them with?[/b]

and some replies!
      Code: Select all
      @diamond sapphire and spiritstar3 - I would definitely say try and draw them! I'd love to see the results and I'm sure the rest of the fanclub would too, as you're welcome to post stuff like that here!
      @illusionist - personally I welcome you to scs and to the staff team! Its wonderful to have you, I'm sure you'll fit right on in with the whole little family we got here! <3 I bet your german shepherd and cat are super adorable too, cool to have fellow animal owners around as well! :'D
      @neah - when latin prevents u from joining the jms.... pls.

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:19 pm

XP Ill do that then!

Do any of your animals have any new year resolutions? What about your new year resolutions for them?
Hmm, no, but maybe my new year's resolution for Hiroki is to (well, really it would be the Oc's job though) keep him out of the treats...He happens to like to try and sneak them, so maybe it should actually be the humans resolution to put them up where he can't get them?

In what ways are your SCS adopts similar (design / concept / personality) and what ways are they different?
Well, Nezumi and Ikarus both are black with white, so there is that, Hiroki/Merlin/Jessica all have a lighter color mixed with other color(s) Shion and Fushimi both have gray and white

Cats: Carlita, Jazzie, and Azusa are all pretty playful, and like most cats they also value their independence and freedom. Also, Carlita and Jasper both have reddish-orange, and Carlita and Azusa both have white on them. And Carlita and Jazzie both have eyes a shade of green, XD

Do any of your adopts have any companions of their own? Perhaps another animal or maybe a toy they adore?
Well, Shion and Nezumi (and they are mates), Ikarus and Jessica (siblings and partners in crime), Jessica and Fushimi (friends and mates), Hiroki and Merlin (friends), Carlita and her mouse toy, Azusa and Jazzie are pretty good friends.

Who is your happiest animal? Why? Is there anything that makes them the happiest?
Maybe Jessica or Jazzie? I don't really know, but those two both seem pretty happy, although it could be argued Carlita might be happier then them.

Now, who is your grumpiest? Is there anything that might make them really, really grumpy?
XD Maybe Fushimi, when others bother him and he is trying to think (he can get a lot like Saruhiko Fushimi from K, sometimes), but it might not be grumpiness but something else.

For whatever reason, lets assume your adopts like wearing sunglasses/shades/some sort of eyewear. You heard me right, yeah- what type of eyewear would they be wearing?
Shion- Ah...maybe glasses
Nezumi- probably shades
Ikarus- sunglasses or glasses
Jessica- nothing! Well, maybe glasses
Fushimi- glasses, definitely
Hiroki- shades, or just sunglasses
Merlin- sunglasses, probably

Carlita- Glasses probably
Jasper- sunglasses (?) Idk
Azusa- shades

Same as above, except with hats- what type of hats would your adopts try to wear?
Shion- cap or maybe beanie
Nezumi- cap or fedora maybe
Ikarus- beanie
Jessica- Hmm, beanie probably
Fushimi- does a hood on a hoodie count?
Hiroki- fedora
Merlin- maybe beanie or hood

Carlita- ahaha, western hat
Jasper- western hat
Azusa- beanie

With the changes in weather, how do your adopts feel with things getting colder / warmer?
Shion/Jessica/Ikarus- these guys love semi colder weather. Well, Shion likes snow, because...well, he's a husky. His offspring are alright with a little cold.
Nezumi would rather it be colder, because heat can get to him since black fur and all.
Fushimi doesn't like heat, but gets annoyed by cold too (freezing temps). He wants it in between.
Hiroki doesn't mind cold, with his coat.
Merlin doesn't mind cold, cause he can cuddle Hiroki.

The cats...Well, Carlita doesn't care either way, but Jasper wants it in the middle. Azusa would rather warm then cold, with his coat.

Last question- with the holidays having passed, who did your adopts spend them with?
Shion/Nezumi/Ikarus/Jessica- these 4 together and with their humans, and Jessica and Fushimi visited (the families know each other)
Hiroki and Merlin- together, and with the humans of course.

Carlita- She got to see her son, and she got to spend time with Azusa, and of course her people.
Jasper- Got to see his mother, visited with Azusa, his humans.
Azusa- Got to see Jazzie and Carlie, his humans of course too.

(Ah flip, I forgot all the new ones! Oops))
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me