Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby duhl » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:14 pm

@Katzuvo when i play qp i get dived by a genji. they can like smell my fear. they always find me and dive me. Luckly my winston main friend just sticks around me so when i get dived the get the genji >:)c

@Rin ;v;
I have to agree! I like that map, its so pretty~ Widowing on that map is so nice.

---
Guess whos drawing the new dva skin!! (papa jeff,,, please put this skin in overwatch. I NEED IT SO BAD ;;)
Im super surprised how this came out tbh
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Since they added more maps to the ffa rotation, I've been playing some heroes besides Lucio, because on some of them I just wasn't being quite as effective with him, but I feel like I'm getting much better with McCree! My accuracy has gotten a lot better. I'm still a tad impatient with Deadeye, though.

* Your favorite part of overwatch? : The characters, honestly. From both a lore and a gameplay perspective; it's a very diverse array of heroes, with just as diverse play styles, which is really nice and refreshing. I get bored with most other FPS games, but the heroes in ow all feel so different when you play them that it's hard for me to get bored haha.
    * Favorite sound in overwatch? (Example, the headshot sound) : The headshot sound is quite nice, but... Everything about Lucio's kit? I swear I'm only a little biased I mean, I really like his songs. I wish his normal ones would play a bit louder (though perhaps not quite as loud as Jazzy...) but I like them regardless.
    * Favorite map and why? : I'm still in love with Chateau Guillard. It's gotta be my number one, at least for now. I think it's absolutely perfect for that game mode. Night Market at Lijiang Tower is my favorite map for boop potential, though the Ilios Lighthouse is a close second. ...This is actually a really hard question haha; I really enjoy most of them. King's Row and Eichenwalde are up there too (both of which have good spots for booping people... I sense a trend)
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 pm

* Your favorite part of overwatch? :
The fact that each Overwatch characters have lore! Typically in games like Overwatch, it's just 'oh, this is a banished knight, ah anyway, hes in game, so, he's pretty strong'. But in Overwatch, we have maps almost for each heroes, we have skins and emotes to match their personality/origins. As well that they figure out how to work the character into Overwatch, develop their story, and such before releasing them to public!

Other parts is when I'm in skirmish, I typically try to say hello to the enemy, emote a little bit, and most of time I get killed repeatedly. But I love it when people stop shooting when they realize I'm not fighting, then run over to emote with me. <3

* Favorite sound in overwatch? (Example, the headshot sound) :
I'm deaf but, it might be the hello, aha. I always say hello often, and people tend to say hello back. It's fun to bait the enemy with it too, despite not knowing how loud it is rip- And I was told by a close friend that each heroes got different hellos? Like D.Va says 'hello daddy-o' in her cruiser skin,, I'm not entirely sure for others but yeah :0!!

* Favorite map and why? :
Mm, I like most maps really. But if I had to pick specific one, maybe Volk Ins, and Echinwalde! <3
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 am

tweet wrote:
    it happened |D it finally happened--the soilder 76/reaper voice exchange
    "What are you looking at?" - 76

"What are you looking at?" - reap

sREe DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SOILDER 76 IN GAME TO SAY tHAT

yes it's the little things

Omg I love it so much

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:48 am

I finally figured out how to set up a separate account on Xbox and play on my own Overwatch account! I got POTG my second round and a 9 vote card ;v;. It'll be nice to be able to play at a level better suited for me ( level three, instead of 300 ), and finally get into comp. I don't know what I'll do when I reach comp, I play widow a lot and I'm not sure if I'm good enough to jump into comp with her, but I'm excited either way! Also, I'm not sure how to friend people on xbox so I can play with them, but if someone could explain it to me I'd love to play with someone from here!

* Your favorite part of overwatch? : The characters are amazing, and I really love the lore. There is so much good content out there, and the community is really fun ( If you find the right crowd, but the wrong crowds are really bad tbh )
* Favorite sound in overwatch? (Example, the headshot sound) : The music? This might be general but I love the music. They're really short but awesome. All the voices are nice too, they really fit the characters.
I like all the hybrid maps ( Except Numbani ), Illios, Dorado, Hanamura and Anubis. They're all just really fun to move around. I haven't played a good game on Chateau Guillard, but I really like the look and lore of the map.

Wow I'm really bad at picking single favorites sorry--
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:35 pm

hey guys! here's some art of Zenyatta and Hanzo my friend did!
just stopping in to answer a few questions and promote a fanzine!
Marked by Redemption is a Tekhartha Zenyatta and Hanzo Shimada ( Hanyatta/Zanzo ) fanzine focused between the relationship between the fictional Overwatch characters Hanzo Shimada, and Tekhartha Zenyatta. Zine coordinators are Bee and Ray/Edel (me)! Applications are now open and close on the 25th! To learn more, follow this link!

The thoughts and questions it brings up-- like, are overwatch actually the bad guys? why repress omnics? so, the lore really!
Hanzo's pitter patter feet.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:07 am

The characters and community. I love the depth of the story in this game and how all of the characters are pretty interesting and a lot of them are very unique. And while the community does have its bad spots, I've made a lot of friends through this game.
    This one is weirdly specific, but... Have you ever booped a D.Va off a cliff while she's in Meka? You get this long, continuous burst of hitmarker sounds. It's so satisfying to listen to.
    Lijang Tower. I don't like the Gardens one that much, but Control Center and Night Market are both pretty good. I like control maps and that one's pretty interesting for having a good variety of routes to the point, multiple levels on the Control Center map, etc. It feels like you have decent flexibility of what heroes are viable to be played there.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 am

@morfi i'll check my xbox when i get home so i can be exact, but i can definitely tell you how to add friends when i do, or you could try looking it up online. either way maybe we can play together sometime c:

@ellis ohhhhh that is a good sound haha. very satisfying. also satisfying (though not really a sound) is booping off a d.va right as she activates her ultimate >:D not today, d.va

another sound i love is the one that plays when you reach the on fire point
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes