Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby hiyorin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:53 pm

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character(s): D.va's the only one that matters to me~
Pies

hiya, im hiyorin c:
ive only just started the game a week or two ago but its pretty fun and i dont suck too much at it
rn im level 45 and so far ive only got the hang of playing as d.va, reaper, lucio, and mei but im hoping to get better at playing all of them
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothlight » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:04 pm

I was just playing Overwatch as Mercy, and got play of the game! :D

πš–πš’ πšŽπš—πšπš’πš›πšŽ πš•πš’πšπšŽ
𝚒𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš—
πš˜πš‹πšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘
πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšπš‘πš

πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš
𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝, πšπš‘πšŽ
πšπšžπš›πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšžπš™ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎
𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš•πš’πš–πš‹
mothlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:20 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- No doubt, Tracer. I like
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/

I don't own the game yet. *cri* But I love it so much XD

*EDIT* I now own the computer version, anyone wanna team up?
Last edited by spicy.teaa on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
【blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin' 】
【art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred 】
【avatar cred ~ was Tracer_trash】
xxxxImage
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khnum-Khufu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:24 am

Maybe a really stupid question, but does anyone know how to change your username in Overwatch on ps4? Or is it linked to my playstation network? (In that case, does anyone maybe know how to change that?)
I really want a different username but i can't find how to change it. I already went trough several profile settings on my ps4, but couldn't find it. Did i just miss it? (either on ps4 or overwatch)

Also, while we're shamelessly self advertising, you can find my newly created overwatch tumblr here

*~*~Happy holidays!~*~*
Khnum-Khufu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Bermp
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
【blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin' 】
【art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred 】
【avatar cred ~ was Tracer_trash】
xxxxImage
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
✿
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

❀
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawartsii » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Question time !! Out of both boredom and curious --

Code: Select all
    [b]Who's your best playable character in a match (like, a certain character you know how to work well,can get a lot of enemy eliminations, and get 'Play of the Game')?[/b]

- - -

Who's your best playable character in a match (like, a certain character you know how to work well,can get a lot of enemy eliminations, and get 'Play of the Game')?
    Mine would probably have to be Reaper. I've come across many situations where I use his ult at a prefect moment where all the enemies are gathered in one spot. I got a 'Team Kill' the other day with him, which was fricken awesome. Reaper's just very enjoyable to play.
leaving cs as I don't come on here as much as I used too. might come on irregularly to check things, but yeah, I'm probs not gonna return to this place anymore. If you'd like to contact me or interested in my art, check out my da
catch ya later
Kawartsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khnum-Khufu » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Who's your best playable character in a match (like, a certain character you know how to work well,can get a lot of enemy eliminations, and get 'Play of the Game')?

I think i make a decent Zenyatta, but it definitelly isn't going to get me play of the game. Since he is a supporter, and has very low health, it's hard to even get an elimination. Let alone a lot of kills in a short time to be player of the game. It has happened a few times, when i finished of a bunch of low health players in a short time.
I also like to play as genji, who certainly get get play of the game. Especially when i use my ultimate to kill a bunch of players who are very close to eachother.
Junkrat is another character i really like playing, it's easier to get a lot of kills with him. Just drop bombs everywhere and you're bound to kill someone. And his ultimate can kill the whole team, if they're close enough to eachother.

I hope they'll change the system of 'play of the game' though. A lot of time it's either bastion turreting everyone down, or a tΓΆrbjorn just standing around and getting turret kills (or junkrat who uses his ultimate). I wish supporters could become play of the game for healing a lot in a short time, or defenders for neutralising attacks. Or maybe when a player did something that completely changed the course of the game. I dunno, it just seems unfair that you can only be play of the game for killing a lot in a short time.

*~*~Happy holidays!~*~*
Khnum-Khufu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:58 pm

welp, i haven't played much overwatch honestly, but when it comes to offensive characters im most comfortable with junkrat and pharah and as for support, mercy i suppose? it's so hard to play mercy in solo q though, i like playing with friends who can protect me sweats;;;

in other news, anyone have any general tips for genji n zarya? i seriously wanna learn robo ninja man and strong pink russian lady!!
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khnum-Khufu » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:20 am

➳ hoot wrote:
      welp, i haven't played much overwatch honestly, but when it comes to offensive characters im most comfortable with junkrat and pharah and as for support, mercy i suppose? it's so hard to play mercy in solo q though, i like playing with friends who can protect me sweats;;;

in other news, anyone have any general tips for genji n zarya? i seriously wanna learn robo ninja man and strong pink russian lady!!

I have played as genji a bit, i don't know if i'm good though. One thing i can advise is to use your deflect as much as possible. Especially against Bastion and turrets. When you deflect them back, they die pretty easily (though it's a bit harder with turrets because they fire slow, so you won't be able to deflect much). Another thing i've found handy is to dash trough enemies. Just anyone, but it works better when you're close (like when roadhog pulls you in). It'll confuse the enemy, and you can shoot them in the back.
For general tactics, i like to take out snipers and healers. Genji can easily move around the map, and get up places where snipers hide. You can either take them out with shuriken, or use deflect to reflect the shot back to them often killing them instantly or severely damaging them.

Never played zarya though, i am very bad at playing tanks

*~*~Happy holidays!~*~*
Khnum-Khufu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:51 am

@hoot
    haha lucky for you i main them both so here we go with jenga the gay roboβ„’
    1.use your double jump to your advantage. low on health? jump a lot so nobody but winston and symmetra can come in direct contact w/ you
    2.accuracy is key. hes p hard to play but when u can land a hit he does a lot of damage
    3. be on the front lines with ur tank easy as that
    4. bout to lose the the objective? go jump on it. it just stalls the other team so ur teammates will hopefully back u up
    -
    now onto russian who can snap u like a t wig
    1. pop your bubble when your getting hit. it gives you strength, zarya is useless on 0 strength
    2.use ur bubble on teammates aswell! this also gives u strength
    3.you take a big hit, so b a tank be a giant pink haired woman
    4.your grenades will save ur life use them alot your can throw 4 per reload
    5.shea real easy to use
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me