Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I love Widow so much, I've been getting better at headshots along with actually hitting people and I might make her my new main. After Mercy got her changes I've been a little if-y about her, it seems like she's a lot harder to heal as for me for some reason and I take a lot of risky rezzes I shouldn't (because before the changes she was immune to damage and could rez 2 or 3 team mates to protect her and push on).

But I will always hold the knowledge from maining Mercy near and dear to my heart <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duhl » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

I dunno why, but Mercy has been a struggle for me.
Some why this season no one like los-ing me? I have so many heros sitting in a corner
out of my los spamming "I NEED HEALING",, Like i'd love to Mccree. To bad the whole enemy team
is diving me and Orisa is struggling to protect me while you still yr lil cowboy butt in a corner crying.

And anyone else have a lot of people trying to 1v6?? Like, were winning in comp and all of a sudden
a hero runs and dies and i cant res them because they are now surrounded by enemies and
res-ing them equals both of us dead.

---

@Katzuvo
Its a struggle seeing someone instalock mercy only to go battle mercy instead of healing.
Like someone has said,,, battle mercy is a meme not a strategy. Please just let me practice her.
I need to so I can play comp confidently ;; ugh
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bromance » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:09 am

so like overwatch is completely brokewatch

the hit reg is broken (mostly for soldier,widow,hanzo,genji,mccree,mei) so like when u try and hit something its not hitting even though ur reticle is clearly connecting
heres a thread
reins shield keeps turning sideways for no reason
mercy can constantly rez when she goes in and out of spawn and changes heroes

and they are only fixing these next ptr patch :((
bromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 am

I'm so burnt out from this game rn...I want to take a break but I fear for my sr rotting too much D:

@Swishy | Aah, yes, Widow is so much fun! Especially those rounds where you do really well (mostly when there's no Genji on the other team to kick your butt) it feels so satisfying. OwO
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am

jojos wrote:so like overwatch is completely brokewatch

the hit reg is broken (mostly for soldier,widow,hanzo,genji,mccree,mei) so like when u try and hit something its not hitting even though ur reticle is clearly connecting
heres a thread
reins shield keeps turning sideways for no reason
mercy can constantly rez when she goes in and out of spawn and changes heroes

and they are only fixing these next ptr patch :((

I've noticed that it's not showing hits on Mercy when she's ulting. Like I know for sure I'm hitting her, it even shows the X where I get her but her health doesn't even show up at all

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I noticed another glitch? Curious if anyone else has seen it.

When playing Mystery Heroes, I generally begin in a skirmish. However, during this skirmish the doors are up and I'm unable to even leave spawn. Anyone else having this problem?

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Katzuvo wrote:
Sorry for double posting, but I noticed another glitch? Curious if anyone else has seen it.

When playing Mystery Heroes, I generally begin in a skirmish. However, during this skirmish the doors are up and I'm unable to even leave spawn. Anyone else having this problem?

I had that problem just a few days ago! I was playing with friends and we were in skirmish but we couldn't leave because the door wasn't open = w =

We were four very confused human beings XD
    luckily the skirmish ended and we were kicked into a game
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:40 pm

oh are these glitches on the PC or console? (or both?) haven't been noticing anything on the ps4 as of late. :0

recently started another account with my cousin so we can play rank together, (he's waaay up there so it'd take forever before we could play ranked on our main accounts lolo)

ah and i got a 5 man kill for my first time as d'va!! >D< awh it was really only dependent on luck but it felt good anyway pfft :')

broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 am

99% of what i play is mystery heroes and ffa, and in the former, i’ve had the closed skirmish doors happen several times now too (i play on xbox). i’m not sure if it’s just a mystery heroes thing or not, because like i said, i don’t even play that much quick play nowadays unless i’m with my brother.

i haven’t really noticed the hit reg issue though. i tend to just assume that i can’t aim haha, and that may very well be the case, but i’ll start paying attention and try to figure out if i have that problem too, just in case. i’ve only recently started playing a lot of mccree, though, so i haven’t really had the chance to notice it. i’ve had boops fail to do anything to people who were definitely in range, though, would that be impacted as well? i had assumed i’d either misjudged or my ping was responsible, but now i’m not so sure lol. they were right in front of me, no bubble or shield of any kind, nothing that should have stopped them from taking knockback (and the damage, for that matter. they got away completely unscathed.) it doesnt bother me terribly because it’s pretty infrequent, but it’s definitely annoying when it happens.

edit// soo, how about the new comic? no spoilers from me, but i think there's some interesting stuff in it.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:00 pm

rhythm wrote:
    edit// soo, how about the new comic? no spoilers from me, but i think there's some interesting stuff in it.

mY EYEs

THEY ARE BLEsSeD
won't spoil anything for ya'll as well, but seriously gO READ IT WOOO THAT WAS SOME GOOD STUFF

Also I'm in a really good mood because I finally hit 3000 comp points today and picked up my first set of gold guns for my babe Tracer! So happy <3
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me