i am not throwing away my shot! [hamilton fanclub: open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

favourite act?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 am

act 1!
25%
act 2!
11%
i like both of them!
64%

Total votes : 36

i am not throwing away my shot! [hamilton fanclub: open!]

Postby beauty thief. » Tue May 03, 2016 10:00 am

hamilton: an american musical
is a awesome musical written by the amazing Lin-Manuel Miranda. It's about the founding fathers but with a hiphop spin on it! hamilton is widely known for its multi-racial cast. it's got some amazing people involved in it, and honestly if you aren't into it right now, i suggest you check it out! this is a place for all us ham nerds to gather and talk!

Last edited by beauty thief. on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:56 am, edited 15 times in total.
beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

have you read this? [rules and bans]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 3:15 am

THE REYNOLDS PAMPLET; HAVE YOU READ THIS?
never gon' be president now!

the rules
> follow the site's rules! really don't want this thread to get taken down because we can't follow simple rules.
> feel free to post art you like, but give credit if it isn't yours! as an artist myself, it urks me to see people not giving credit. please give credit to any art you find!
> try to keep swearing to a limit. i know the musical has a lot of swearing, but yknow. it's a kid's site.
> you can talk about aus, but keep it pg. i know some aus can be very... dirty, so please keep it pg! also, if you're gonna share any fan fictions, make sure they're pg.
> don't hate on other people for their opinions. just because you ship john x alex, doesn't mean you should hate on someone who ships eliza x alex.
> the thread's owner's word is the final decision. if i ban you, NO ARGUING. i will take it to mods.
> if you're just gonna point out that the founding fathers aren't people of colour, you can leave. we KNOW they aren't white. that's the whole point of the musical!
> have fun! let's all just be kind and have fun with this awesome musical.

the bans
none yet.

Last edited by beauty thief. on Mon May 16, 2016 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what's your name, man? [club members]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 3:25 am

ALEXANDER HAMILTON; MY NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON.
will they know what you overcame? will they know you rewrote the game?

the members of the club
all our members! organized in alphabetical order. if you want to be included, make a form. it's not required, but to be included, you need to make one.
aaron burr, sir [he/him pronouns]
abeille [she/her pronouns]
alexander hamilton. [admin] [she/her pronouns]
badguthrie [she/her pronouns]
bokehTT0 ! [she/her, he/him pronouns]
Dana Scully [she/her pronouns]
dirk [he/they pronouns]
dovah [any pronouns]
dunmer [they/them pronouns]
It's a Moriparty [she/her pronouns]
Major Tallmadge [he/him pronouns]
nevermiind/gen [they/them pronouns]
Painted Wolf. [she/her pronouns]
pete rip <3 [she/her pronouns]
.:Sasha - Fan:. [she/her pronouns]
theodosia [any pronouns]
Thingamajig [she/her pronouns]
tim. [he/they pronouns]

the form
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/d6376f703c7b81912151926ded49885c/tumblr_nwnamgsqUO1tc1un5o1_r7_500.gif[/img]
[size=85][b]username:[/b] [here]
[b]gender and pronouns?:[/b] [just so you're comfortable, and people don't misgender you!]
[b]favourite characters?:[/b] [here]
[b]favourite song?:[/b] [here]
[b]anything else?[/b] [here][/size]
[/center]

Last edited by beauty thief. on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thomas jefferson's coming home! [news]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 3:41 am

SO WHAT'D I MISS? WHAT DID I MISS?
it says the president's assembling a cabinet and that am i to be the secretary of state! great!

news
place for the news of the show!
lin, pippa, and leslie are leaving the show july 9th.
new burr and eliza annouced! (javier munoz, lin's current understudy, will be replacing him)
daveed diggs is leaving the show july 15th. no words on replacements, but for now his understudies will replace him.
tons of news announced for the chicago version of hamilton!
renee elise-goldsberry is set to leave in october, and is going to be replaced by mandy gonzalez!

Last edited by beauty thief. on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i am not throwing away my shot! [hamilton fanclub]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 am

the fanclub's open! feel free to join in!

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i am not throwing away my shot! [hamilton fanclub: open!

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 4:55 am

bump!

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 9:33 am

alexander hamilton. wrote:
bump!

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 am

username: Pete rip <3
gender and pronouns?: she/her
favourite characters?: ANGELICA SCHUYLER CHURCH
favourite song?: eep can't choose! Satisfied? Election of 1800? Can't choose!
anything else?I LOVE HAMILTON!
【Hi! feel free to call me eleu.】
【I'm a bisexual atheist. they/she pronouns.】
【Check out my cat adoptable here
【or by clicking the kitty below】
【I am always open for a pm! c:】
【please click these eggs! & this!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 9:40 am

Pete rip <3 wrote:
username: Pete rip <3
gender and pronouns?: she/her
favourite characters?: ANGELICA SCHUYLER CHURCH
favourite song?: eep can't choose! Satisfied? Election of 1800? Can't choose!
anything else?I LOVE HAMILTON!

added to the list! welcome aboard, fellow ham trash ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you don't have the votes! [ new poll! ]

Postby beauty thief. » Mon May 16, 2016 9:57 am

YOU DON'T HAVE THE VOTES!
new poll! daveed's roles against eachother >:3c

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me