♢ the sims fanclub (open!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

what new expansion would you want to have the most?

pets
35%
supernatural
16%
toddlers
8%
cars
6%
tourist
6%
seasons
20%
other
7%

Total votes : 389

Re: ♢ the sims fanclub (open!)

Postby Antipathy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 am

Katria wrote:
Shadow~Wolf wrote:
soul . wrote:havent posted here in forever, whoops

Sims 4 is the first game I've owned/played, so I know next to nothing about everything else. I am wondering if there will eventually be a height option added to Sims. Not a slider - that would be too much work - but maybe pre-set height options? I have some Sims I would love to make shorter/taller. Just a little 'wishlist' item, so to speak.

And seasons! Seasons would be awesome.

Between Cats & Dogs and Get to Work, which would you recommend? I like both, and I'm planning on buying one or the other.

omg i totally agree! why would a slider be too much work though? just wondering.

i'd say i've had the most fun with cats and dogs!

i'd say pets cause then you can just have your sim be a vet and go to work with them

Really? That's super cool!

iiiinothing's gonna hurt you, baby
she/her | asd/adhd | mostly inactive
Antipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 am

I think you need to buy the clinic before you work in it, or create one but yea and its pretty fun- almost just like being a doctor from get to work. its not as challenging as you level up since you don't really get promotions I think but still just as fun.

--

I'm really curious on laundry day for if its going to be just like the sims 3 or different. I'm hoping the maids and such will do the laundry this time.

Edit: also, I'm thinking of buying a town for my sims 3 game since I have like 4k simpoints- I'm kinda torn between sunlit tides, lucky palms, or aurora skies.. but I'm also thinking instead I should just buy a couple venues like brunch at the old mill but I don't know... what do you guys think?

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 am

@DecafBunny ; I don't like the graphics TS4 has at all x'D I have no clue why though... it just doesn't sit well with me :c

Edit; I still have to finish my castle... I have gotten a bit stuck with it ;w;
Last edited by χaphan on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prettykittythekitten » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 am

DecafBunny wrote:I feel you xD also, I’m dying for faeries!! I’m glad that a new mod came out and that there is a working one for witches.

Wouldn't work for me. But I'm on mac and have vampires so I think that's why, even though I had a brand new save with no vampire anything besides the pack simply being active, still no option to investigate.
prettykittythekitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:21 am

i would like to join!
username: snowflake ((changes a lot))
any nicknames?: call me adriana ^^
base games: sims three ps three, sims four
expansions: pets

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klain » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:14 am

Because of the sale I wanted to buy a sims bundle, but after clicking
on pay at the paypal page origin told me that somthing went wrong
and that I should click on the paypal link (wich isn't linked) to solve
the problem. So I checked my paypal and can't find a problem or any
help what the problem could be. I also waited a bit but it still won't
work. Can someone help me? Is it a origin problem or something from
paypal? :c
Klain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enyo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:45 pm

I don't remember if I am a member of this club yet, and if I'm not I would want to join it!

i would like to join!
username: Enyo
any nicknames?: Enyo is only four letter long. I don't think I need to use any nickname on CS ;)
base games: Sims 3 and Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 base game as, but I gave it with all the expansions pack to my best friend when I got the Sims 3.
expansions: I have all of them.

I wish there was seasons for the sims 4. Alongside with animals, seasons have been my favorite expansions since the Sims 2.

And if you have to chose between the Animals expansion and the Get to Work expansion, I would recommand the Animals expansion. With the pets expansion you can make your sims work in their vet clinic, so since I have the pet expansions, I make all the Sims I want to control at work own a vet clinic anyway!

But, am I the only one who is sad that there is no horses in the Sims 4? Horses are so fun in the Sims 3!
Enyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prettykittythekitten » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 pm

Enyo wrote:I wish there was seasons for the sims 4. Alongside with animals, seasons have been my favorite expansions since the Sims 2.

And if you have to chose between the Animals expansion and the Get to Work expansion, I would recommand the Animals expansion. With the pets expansion you can make your sims work in their vet clinic, so since I have the pet expansions, I make all the Sims I want to control at work own a vet clinic anyway!

But, am I the only one who is sad that there is no horses in the Sims 4? Horses are so fun in the Sims 3!

I love having a get clinic, and I see you said you have all the exspansions. May I ask, how is the retail store aspect of Get to Work and the restaurant aspect of Dine Out? Any good? Just bought Get Together last night but I was stuck between that and GtW, decided on that one due to the build more objects, but I'm wondering if I made the right choiceb :lol:
prettykittythekitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enyo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am

prettykittythekitten wrote:
Enyo wrote:I wish there was seasons for the sims 4. Alongside with animals, seasons have been my favorite expansions since the Sims 2.

I love having a get clinic, and I see you said you have all the exspansions. May I ask, how is the retail store aspect of Get to Work and the restaurant aspect of Dine Out? Any good? Just bought Get Together last night but I was stuck between that and GtW, decided on that one due to the build more objects, but I'm wondering if I made the right choiceb :lol:

I have Get Together since sooo many time that I don't remember how it is to play without this expansion. I'm almost always using things from these pack without even realizing it anymore. I am creating groups all the time... With them you can make other come over or go out whenever you want even if it's the middle of the night, and the other sims stay until to decide to make them leave. I'm probably not the only one who dislike having to wait until 8am to try to invite one or two sim, who will come only if they are not busy!).

I admit that I like restaurants and stores. I've played with them for hours. It's so fun to make your sims convince their friends to buy really expensive things that are absolutely useless! :p
But the way you manage a store or a restaurant is very similar to the way you manage a vet clinic and personally I never managed more than one business with one household, so I think you made the right choice (at least if you're like me and like making your sims socialize with their friends).
Enyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prettykittythekitten » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Enyo wrote:
prettykittythekitten wrote:

I have Get Together since sooo many time that I don't remember how it is to play without this expansion. I'm almost always using things from these pack without even realizing it anymore. I am creating groups all the time... With them you can make other come over or go out whenever you want even if it's the middle of the night, and the other sims stay until to decide to make them leave. I'm probably not the only one who dislike having to wait until 8am to try to invite one or two sim, who will come only if they are not busy!).

I admit that I like restaurants and stores. I've played with them for hours. It's so fun to make your sims convince their friends to buy really expensive things that are absolutely useless! :p
But the way you manage a store or a restaurant is very similar to the way you manage a vet clinic and personally I never managed more than one business with one household, so I think you made the right choice (at least if you're like me and like making your sims socialize with their friends).

Honestly, for me, it's all about the creating. Planning a family out, giving them a story, building their house, creating another family with the intention of interweaving, repeat... I'm constantly starting projects and never finishing them due to getting distracted by a new idea. I have a woman who I was gonna make a super villian. She was a young adult and now she's the eldery agency clerk XD

But my favourite project has been the Johnny Depp/Marilyn Manson bromance plotline I had going. Accidentally made Johnny Depp and went with it. Basically, I made them live together with their matching tattoos. Manson, the musical genius, and Depp, the comedian (closest to actor you can get). Worked pretty well. Well then one day, I accidentally made A Pimp Named Slickback from The Boondocks and decided to make a brothel. One "entertainer" did it because it made her feel empowered, the other had daddy issues. Then I made them a bar to do their business at with some bedrooms. Well, Depp decides in his AI to become a regular of the bar, and of course he has to fall in love with the hot blonde with daddy issues, right? Well they end up getting married and she moves in with him and Manson. Has triplets. All boys. All ginger. Don't know why Sims genetics thought the guy with dark brown hair and the woman with platinum blonde hair would have ginger kids, but it did. They're toddlers and she gets pregnant again. During Depp's birthday party, she decides to give birth. Twins (at this point, I reached max household limit). Both girls. Both freaking gingers. Changed all of their hair colour. All five of my demon ginger toddlers. No "On Ley Line" lot attribute either, by the way, this was all crazy random happenstance. Long story short, she cheated on Depp, they got divorced, and now Depp and Manson are married with a big ole saint bernard living in The Marilyn Mansion™.

I also have done the Kim Possible gang, complete with Wade and a well painted cat naked mole rat named Rufus, all outfits inspired by the show, and matching voices! I also tried doing that with the Organization VIII from Kingdom Hearts, but after only being six members through with over two hours of effort, I gave up XD
prettykittythekitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me