Final Fantasy Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Final Fantasy Fanclub

Postby Queen of Spades » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 am

Hello all, and welcome to the Final Fantasy Fanclub, more known as FFF. Here at FFF, we mainly talk about FF and it's counterparts(Kingdom Hearts, and anything else that may have Final Fantasy characters involved), and we will at times do random activities. You can talk about your problems with something in the game, and perhaps we will be able to help you get through it. It is stuff about FF of all kinds. From the main series to their sequels and spin-offs, like FFX-2, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, FFVII: Crisis Core, FFIV: The After Years, The Crystal Bearers, stuff like that. Any Final Fantasy game you may want. Want to join? Fill out the form below, follow the very simple rules, and have fun!

The rules:
Keep chat Final Fantasy related only, unless you want to talk a bit about Kingdom Hearts or something with FF characters. Using references to other games like Zelda or Mario is fine, just not too heavy talking about it.
Be nice.
Don't argue about which game is better. They're all awesome. You can state opinions like "I think five was better than four, but that's just me" but no getting out of hand to "Five was better than four, agree or I'll hate you forever!" Because then it spirals out of control, and then I have to do some blacklisting, which I really don't like doing.

To join, fill out form-
Username:
Which FF games have you played?:
Who is(are) your favorite character(s)?:
Which is your absolute favorite FF game?:
Do you have a favorite race of people in FF?:
What is your favorite job class?:

Possible blacklisting spot(don't make me use it...)

Don't really know if I need to make a form, but I will just because.
Username: Miss Chocobo
Which FF games have you played?: 1, 2, 4, I started 5, in the middle of 6, have yet to fight Final Sephy in 7, in the middle of 8, 10, 12, Dirge of Cerberus, 10-2, Crisis Core, I started Chocobo Tales, and have almost finished Revenant Wings.
Who is(are) your favorite character(s)?: Leila(2), Edge(4), Faris(5), Celes or Edgar(6), Vincent and Yuffie(7 and Dirge), Selphie(8), Lulu and Rikku(10 and 10-2), Ashe or Fran(12), Zack(Crisis Core), Chocobo(Chocobo Tales), Llyud(Revenant Wings)
Which is your absolute favorite FF game?: 10-2
Do you have a favorite race of people in FF?: Viera from 12 or possibly the Aegyl from Revenent Wings.
What is your favorite job class?: Dragoon

Member List:
Miss Chocobo(thine leader)
.:Keahi:.(first member! <3 kudos for you!)

Sorry if this was already up, but I didn't see anything like it, so yeah. Credit to Square Enix/Square Soft for the making of Final Fantasy(Thanks guys!) Oh, and feel free to tell me anything I may have forgotten.
Last edited by Queen of Spades on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Final Fantasy Fanclub

Postby .:Keahi:. » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 am

Username: Bokkusu
Which FF games have you played?: all of them except 13 (everyone says it sux))
Who is(are) your favorite character(s)?: Cloud Strife or Tidus cant pick!!!!!!
Which is your absolute favorite FF game?: 10
Do you have a favorite race of people in FF?: red mage
What is your favorite job class?: IDK
Mods: I moved my account over to I<3BlakeB for I wanted to get away from all of the rps and cluttered thing i only took some of my pets from my other account and i swear on the bible I won' adopt anymore pets I did actually adopt some more of the pets by accident i though it was my other account so you can take those away please! sorry for the confusion I just didnt like the way people treated my account and needed to really start anew please dont ban me i only did this to get away from harrasment!
.:Keahi:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 am

The job class would be considered red mage, and race would be like the Hypello, Humes, Genomes, etc. Though, welcome!
PS- 13 is actually very fun. I played a little at my sister's house.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 am

Oh come on, I know some people out there like FF. I've talked to a few.

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me