➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:01 am

@Artgirl " I love your Viscet so much its sooo cute
@Kiffle I adore Otto!
Sorry no more replies thre all the same I love everyones viscets

Ok guys I have need of an artist... I have a rough draft of what I want done but I want it in more of a Book cover Style if anyone is interested in helping me out PM me im willing to pay

something like this
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi peeps. I return. For a little bit.

First, i have viscets id like to continue to work on. Whether its just little headcannons, causal rps to shipping art. Im open to alot though i know time can be hard. If any of my viscets fancy you or if theres a lack of info you need, pm me ill be happy to chat.

(Art done by Morelullart from wayy back, i just think it captures her)
Link to my Viscets on Weebly

I have a simple poll to decide my next few adopts' contests. Always a gamble what to do next, so i thought id ask you all.
Poll Link

Code: Select all
@Prince Audric I do hope you found someone that may be able to help you! It seems you have alot of ideas, and thats awesome~
@tenlittlesoldierboys Your Salem girl is so pretty! Pestilence's outfit scares me, but his designs pretty slick. Actually all your kids are awesome.
@ArtGirl Theres your rooster boy, he is well made and well loved. I see your looking for art trades too. I read through my pms since ive been loosing it. And noticed you pmed me way back about that. I feel so terrible, im sorry! I know youll get plenty of offers though, your art is very complex and full of amazing detail. ~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 am

@Kydashing
That artwork you got was simply lovely <3 It really does capture her personality!
@tenlittlesoldierboys
I really love the colors on Mathilda; that is a lovely nab on your part -w-

I am here to wave a little hello and introduce myself ^^ I've been a little lurker on the Viscet community for almost a year now, on and off between hiatuses and working on my own species, and I've finally nabbed my own Viscet.

I'd like to introduce Marvus, my little ringmaster;

I was lucky enough to nab him in a recent C$ auction ^o^
I'm currently seeking out a potential breeding for him!
I have found a breeding partner, thank you kindly!

I also nabbed this girl at auction and I'm so excited. I love her to bits. Her name is Clover because she's so lucky <3 She was a lucky auction win.
Last edited by kiwipen on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 pm

no replies for now

Hey guy. XD It's been a little bit but I've got some stuff going on that I need to explain.

first off the rp. I'm going to delay the release for another month and possibly until summer starts. Why would I do that -also sorry for bad grammar, I killed my shift key-

Ultimately the biggest causes are lack of membership and IRL issues. I've suddenly got a lot going on so I won't be able to host very well for another month or so. Some stuff happened that's going to take a lot of my time up so while I'll still be doing batches and adopts, I'm going to lose a lot of my community activity. I'll do my best to remain somewhat active and hopefully, in this break, i might even update my viscets pages so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.

Next up though, I'm streaming tonight as I work on some art for the color change legendary and if i finish, maybe some personal projects. feel free to join.me
https://join.me/cyberdstreams
All done! Thanks to all who joined! It was a lot of fun!
LOL
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:57 pm

@ArtGirl Oml your 'cet is gorgeous!
@ten I love how well developed and amazing all the stories of your 'cets are <3 I was eyeing Mathilda from a long ways away - Great job!
@Prince Audric I would if I had the time ^^;;
@Kydashing Oooo- So pretty <3
@Cyber Oh good luck!!

I want to introduce my new babe ;-;

This is Aeolus! He was given to Cynthia as an egg by the mythical Roc c: He is of magical descent, and I have a lot of ideas for him! Thank you so so much Grifforik for him! He's such a beautiful 'cet and I can't wait to get more art of him <3

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:15 am

Will edit replies when I get home or have time at school <3

I just wanted to let everyone know that if I owe you any art or art trades I'm going to be taking a break for a little bit or just be super slow I'm really sorry some bad things have been happening to my school and life and its taking me time to try to think through it. heh. I love this community so much so I really hope I can try and get everything done and be my normal happy
go lucky self and finish all my forms and art and just overall stuff <3 <3
also once I get my things figured out I plan on opening up commissions so if anyone has an idea on how I should price them da point wise/usd that would be awesome my art looks like this ->>> https://steampunkalec.deviantart.com/gallery/
thank you so much for reading hope everyone else is having a lovely day
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 am

Hey everyone!

@ArtGirl I still love Sahale and how all their edits fit together! Looks stunning! Feel free to message me if you would like any art from me. It isn't terribly good but it is something! And all that art is fantastic!
@tenlittlesoldierboys Congrats all on your cets! If you think any would match up with mine then just let me know!
@Prince Audric That is a really cool design! Good luck finding someone!
@reygankiwi That cet is so cute! Congrats on grabbing them!
@Matreats Oh that babe is so pretty! I love how the gold and red look on them! Congrats!

So I recently have started doing a bunch of art for tryout forms and some friends and wanted to open it up to see if any of you would be interested in some art from me. Pm me if you would like some! I also have no idea what kind of price I should charge for stuff like this so feel free to suggest a price as well. I can take c$, DA points, pets, etc.

Here are some of my recent examples:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Also,I want to introduce and say that I am now looking for some art for my newest child Amaya!
If you are interested in doing some art of her then please message me and we can try to work out some type of payment!!
Last edited by muttgirl310 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:35 am

Code: Select all
Replies:
@cyberdragon725 - Aww i missed the stream *raspberry noises* oh well. I hope whatever's happening IRL will turn out okay. If you ever need to vent, i'm always open.
@Matreats - omg what a beautiful babu- I love the story you have going for it right now! I can't wait to hear more about it1
@steampunkvale - I hope everything going on around you will turn out alright. also thank you again for the art you made for Ryujin!
@muttgirl310 - omg your art is so cute. I would totally get some if i had money

coughs long post ahead

I'm finally back and not dead I swear-- I was sleep deprived yeaterday because i had a sleep EEG to do and i was more depressed than normal because the results were immediate and they said that I'm still epileptic so i have to stay on this crappy medicine for at least two more years. life sucks, man. I am here, tho, and i wanna give a bit of this update n stuff.

So, like i said before, i was kinda dead yesterday and i meant to post but what time i didn't spend recovering from sleep deprivation was spent laying on my couch out of the anger and sadness of my results. coughs i really need a venting spot sorry. Anyway, i wanted to show off a few art things i have gotten and ones I've made and introduce a couple new babies i got.

I got this one from SteamPunkVale (gosh i cant stop thanking you uwu)

I tested a new shading style with this picture. It's supposed to be for the viscer 2339 contest but if i end up not winning I'll probs crop out that viscet so for now I'll just claim it's for Simon and Vincent

I wanna show off my new bois from Akuma and Simon.

Meet Kalameet!
The first IC kid for Akuma and Simon. I'm not sure what I'll do with him or his little brother yet, but I have a sorta plan for them

And this is Ryujin!
coughs my pretty purple boi
I love him so much i can't wait to start working on him. He is the real dragon kid for these two (despite akuma's fear of fire and by extension dragons lol)

for now i think that's all i have to say
toodles!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:52 pm

@artgirl - I love your little rooster child haha- good job writing so many words! I have trouble writing 300!
@reygankiwi - congrats on your 'cets, and welcome to the community! I hope you have fun here! those two are both very lucky grabs!
@matreats - he's really cool looking! I saw him on the hatchery thread and thought he was pretty cool!
@muttgirl - I really like your art! your new child is beautiful! :D
@s&s - purple childrennnnn!! pretty bois

-

hello my beautifuls

I have 2 new children to introduce!
this is Scelti! she's a beautiful RU I got from Kydashing!
she is a messenger, set in a celtic terrain and era!
she will do whatever it takes to deliver a message, and adores it when it rains
I'm so glad I got her, because I worked really hard on my entry for the original 'cet,
and she turned out even prettier than the original! (in my opinion haha)

and now, my celery boyo
this is Centauri, my first ever hatchery batch ^o^ he's a flirt, and will probably have a relationship of some sort with Scelti.
not sure what kind of era or terrain he's in, but probably some sort of forest?

both of them are open for relationships, if you'd like!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 am

@Edgy at of DOOM - Congrats on your baby's they are so dang cute ^-^
@Sweet and Salty - Welcome Back lol, Lovely art it is awesome, Also congrats are your new viscets <33
@Muttgirl310 - Good luck on your commissions, your art is adorable ^^ Congrats on your viscet!!
@Matreats - Ahhh That babe is so awesome, love the colors they go so well together and the design <33
@Cyberdragon - Awww Missed it dang!!

Might be a long post Adding to it X.X

First off i wanna introduce some of my new viscets ^^

This is Nixie <33 Nixie is a kind, generous, compassionate, and caring girl. She goes about her life guided solely by her heart and emotions. So she is empathetic and has an intuitive understanding of viscet's feelings. she is also a great listener, She is highly sensitive to her surroundings, She loves being at assistance and helping viscets in need. She is a water spirit. she mostly stays in the water and has adapted to holding her breath under water for a long period of time. She can bend water and form waves, unlike most water spirits she does not lure fisher man and creatures to there death instead she helps the struggling and with a simple enchantment she ill come and help you find the way and guide you.

This is Marine <33 Marine is a sweet, gentle, calm, alert, brave, caring, outgoing, cheerful, and creative girl. She loves making visclings smile and love making them laugh. its unclear on where marine came from but everyone knows it must be a beautiful planet. they know she is not an ordinary viscet. She has the power to kiss a sleeping viscling to make it sleep without horrible dreams, she also has a bell around her tail that sounds like a rattle that she shakes over the viscling and a mixture of pink and blue dust that she creates covers them and makes them fall alseep. She also has the power to feel, and talk to baby viscets in there eggs.and she has a binkie she chews on lol

This is Arthur <33 Arthur is by far the most prestigious person on any
kingdom where he works, He has fought in many battles and served his king's nobly. He is the very essence of chivalry, honor, and courage. Similarly, he is the epitome of gentility, a man who loves truth, freedom, and honor. Everyone in the villages and kingdoms looks up to and respects him. He is a knight for many kingdoms, although he awaits till one kingdom hands him down to the next.

Next I would like to say i am always buying stubs for 18C$ or pets ^^ totally up to you im good with anything ^^

Also My Commissions Are Always Open if anyone wants to order, NEW EXAMPLES ^^ HERE

I have a YCH AUCTION AVAILABLE FOR POINTS!! HERE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED ^^ HERE
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me