➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 pm

@.kaede Wow :00 Your coding is so good! I think coding is one of my weaknesses xD I really need to recode and rearrange my 'cet storage owo
@imperials I hope you find the breedings your looking for! :)
@park_eunhuii Asher is a beautiful bab<3 I'm sure you got lots of responses!
@Animal345 Zero sounds like an intriguing bab! I hope you do more with him in the future ^^
@kiffel Ayy, Elijah is a stunning 'cettie! Congrats on him c: I've never seen a legendary with color-changing eyes! :O
@Cloudpelt Congrats on your first viscet!! That's a big accomplishment ^.^ And such a gorgeous bab nonetheless ! His colors are so nice to look at, and I adore his design :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GUYSGUYS!!!! i WON THe PTERO LEGENdArY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ?? Dunno XDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
When I first saw the post... my heart leGiT dropped and I think I may be ded right now, but no worries

I never thought this day would come;; I worked a month straight making an outline, writing the 6 chapters while keeping the word limit in mind, doing 4-5 art pieces fully colored, then editing the story more with my amazing friend, Ranger, and THEN prettying up the form and touching stuff up, and now .. o_0 I get to introduce my boy to you -- the myth, Kajika, the viscet, Hok'ee!

The story I made for him revolves around Hok'ee and my other Legendary, Harmosa, who was made possible by the awesome Ash Wolf!
It takes place in my viscet AU shared with the majority of my other viscets, where viscets are stand-ins for humans.
But anyways !! Hok'ee used to be a part of a tribe that exiled him for unfair reasons, after which he made it his duty to protect the mountains of Igasho where he grew up, and long story short, he saves Harmosa from a group of viscets that wanted to experiment on her due to her wings. After this point, the pair hang out and talk a lot, beginning to form a bond. bUT tHEN!! Hok'ee finds out that the city viscets are planning to "colonize" so to speak more in Igasho -- making him furious. Hok'ee fights with Harmosa about it, after which he goes to his old tribe alone, where his adopted father tells him there is nothing he can do to stop the progression of the other viscets. Blahblah more stuff happens and then Hok'ee ends up being cApTurED by the viscets who tried to take Harmosa away! Oh no! Hok'ee awakes to be in a cage, where other viscets with mutations of any sort are being experimented on. But it all works out in the end, thankfully -- some of the main conflicts are resolved and Hok'ee begins to let go of the past to look towards the future, and decides to come with Harmosa away from Igasho to look for others who are wronging other "special" viscets and locking them away.

Whew! So, yeah, that was a brief story outline of my 14k words story xD I cannot begin to describe how happy I am to have won him -- my mind is in the clouds <3
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:00 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urgh. Life's been a bit rough for me lately. Started a new job that's keeping me exhausted like all the time now, and last month I was sick with a horrible head cold for 2 weeks. I'm still trying to kick the last bit of it - it's lodged in my throat and keeps making me cough. X_X But I was finally feeling up to updating my Viscet weebly today, so I thought I'd go ahead and introduce some of the Viscets I've managed to win/purchase during the last few months!

Beauregard "Beau"

Don't know much about this guy yet except he's a total goof ball. Maybe a prankster of some kind . . . ?

Daisy June

A "cow girl" who lives and works on a cattle farm! She does all the chores, like fetch eggs & milk the cows.

Jax

Not too sure about him, either. I'm thinking he likes to work with wood and whittle stuff!

Kellen "Kay"

No ideas for poor Kay. T_T If anyone has ideas for this boy, let me know?

Philomena "Mimi"

Ehh . . . maybe a princess of some kind? She needs to be regal and proper!

Skylar Maeve "Sky"

Just got her, so no ideas on her yet! Suggestions would be appreciated!

Sorin

All I know is he's the adopted son of my boy, Fitz!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Teya: Congrats on the legendary win! The details on that Viscet are stunning!

@ kaede: Welcome back to the community! I looked at your Viscet storage thread, and oooo boy! That is some fancy coding you used! Great job!

@ imperials: Good luck finding someone to breed with!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

🌈🌈☔🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey guys! I hate having to resell Viscets but I am super short on cash, so I need to find a new home for my boy Jack, the details are here I bought him for $49 but I would be happy if I got $30 back because like I said cash is super short >.>
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 am

Hey guys! I am readopting this here viscet: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3693606
Last edited by park. on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:09 am

-No replies, sorry ;0;-

Decided I'd stream some 'cet commissions! If I finish the first one and the stream is still going, I might do some free sketches :)

Anyone can join now! Had to fix something ^^

New link

Finished product:

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:07 pm

@Teya AAHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU HHHH I remember when I got Raavah, I literally screamed and scared the heck out of my family :') Congrats!!! I love him and I hope you have fun!
@Park and Rainbow WoW Such pretty viscets! I love your website Rainbow ;-;

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:03 am

replies! wrote:@teya - aww man, I missed your stream. it's always fun watching other people do art! also congrats on winning the legendary viscet! your form was amazing and it told a beautiful story!
@park_eunhuii - what a pretty cet you're re-adopting. however, i probably won't try out as tbh i'm no good at the small word prompts haha
@maki - i hope that someone buys those adoptables from you, it's always hard being short on cash!
@rainbowpanda101 - gosh, sorin has beautiful colors! congrats on all of those cute viscets!
@.kaede - hey, good to see you back! and dang man, you really have a talent for coding! if i ever need smthn i'll be sure to hit you up!

hey fc! (sorry for my short replies, i just woke up rip)
i'm looking for some relationships for a tryout form of mine! looking for a female viscet, someone that's p friendly, bright, and can be in the popular crowd,and a male (or female) viscet that's darker, shy, and is less social?
thank you!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 am

@mango marmalade,,
      good luck with your search! I’ll be sure to pm you if any of my viscets fit the criteria.
      @rainbowpanda101
      huge congrats to all those new cuties. I still have yet to introduce all of my new ones, but hopefully I’ll take a bit of time out of my schedule to do so.
      @~Teya~
      huge congrats as well for the win! If you need anything for Hok’ee be sure to let me know.
      @imperials
      good luck with your search!

okay so, hello again
      I’m sorry for hiding under a rock these past few weeks months
      I never realized how precious time truly is but I promise to be more active!

For now, I’d like to introduce my newest viscet, Sophie Auguste!

My first legendary win and I’m super excited to have her in my viscet AU!
      She’s the mate of my custom Paris, and together they have a child named Ines.
      Their story is set around the French Revolution, where they both try to overthrow King Louis XVI’s rule.
      They have some hard times, although in the end they do complete their mission
      Although unfortunately in the end Sophie dies due to an attack, and left behind premature Ines with Paris.

I’m looking to expand her story even more, so I’m looking for relationships for her!
      I do have a vague idea of how I want to continue, but still not positive if I should continue that way or not.
      If you’re interested in offering relationships, then please let me know! I’ll be sure to let you know the details via pm.

And that’s all for now, I plan to formally introduce the rest of my new viscets some other time.

Hope you’re all doing well! <3
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:01 am

@Park - Good luck finding a breeding for Asher, I love his colors and simplicity!
@kaede - welcome back!! Excited to see you back in the community again, hope to see you around in the coming months!
@Teya - congrats again dude!! I was really rooting for you and am excited you won yourself a legendary!! I can't wait to see what you continue to do with him <3
@Rainbow - Sorry to hear you've been having a bit of a rough time, hopefully it starts to look up for you soon! If you ever need anything please feel free to PM me!
@Mango - I've got a few I can PM you!
@lunala - congrats!! Gosh her design is gorgeous, If you are looking for any specific relationships, feel free to PM me about any of my 'cets!

Hello everyone! I promise to be more part of the community in a week or two, but for now I'm dealing with end of the semester things and still fighting some things in my life.

For now, I'm working on a viscet commission if anyone want's to come and chat/watch for a while! Will be up for a while, I would like to finish it tonight ;;; Join.me link: https://join.me/silverAAA

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:35 am

No replies for now :0

Still taking commissions! Viscet related or not, here are my prices!
https://matreatsart.weebly.com/commissions.html

Also still have some YCHs for viscets!
https://sta.sh/2qho816m40k?edit=1

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore