➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Swoorny » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:49 am

Hi! Its Been long while I Have been here so I wanted to look into here again and introduce to you new viscets Because it's been ages Since I did that

PikachuTori25: oh wow that are some viscets and they all look lovely especially Tori <3
Wrathia: it is very great of you to give away customs tickets <3
Kydashing: I Do really like both of them, maybe I Will enter for bacon XD

OK so here are new viscets of mine:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3578023 Phantasia: She is Dannys best friend
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3577944 Nicholas: for me not Valentines child but his brother. They are very close but Nicholas dislikes the circus (he is afraid of clowns and fire!) which is why they don't meet often
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3550871 Tate: actually the kid of T-Bird and Yaeger! Yeager works for T and should get him eggs... One of them did hatch and they need to care for Tate now
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3499997 Danny and Phantasia are best friends. Both don't like electric stuff Like TVs but love to play outside like catch and pretend
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3485241 and this is Jelly she is nick-named that because she looks like Jelly and she loves Jelly. I Sadly don't have much else for her, she is not a "real" breeding but she is a good mix between Her parents So I thought she might be indeed related to Inala but not her kid but I don't know yet

I Also have a breeding with my Darling Shana, one I do plan to keep finally (I gave the other To my friend) so I Look forward to that!

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 am

I don't check in here often enough I'm sorry guys ;3;

@Kiffel - Those lines are really cute! Those big eyes <3
@_Alex_ - Are you an AHS fan? Haha, love that coven idea; I'm going to be a witch for Halloween myself
@PikachuTori25 - Tori is one of my favorite viscets ever lol, if she ever needs friends feel free to hit me up ^-^

Soooooo
You guys ready for things to get spoopy?

~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:13 pm

@Wrathia - That is really generous of you to give away those MYO tickets! I hope you're getting a lot of wonderful entries!
@Kyadashing - Those Viscets are really cute! I really like the green one, the pumpkin it is holding is positively adorable.
@Swoorny - Your Viscets are all lovely! I am particularly a fan of Nichola. Those reds and blacks always look great together.
@~Trompy - Friday the 13th child you say?? I seriously adore that horn, and am a huge fan of red and black, so I'll definitely need to try to find the time to try out!

Hey guys, I meant to post a lot earlier, but I had some unexpectedly busy days at work!
I am back as a GA for October! I had a great time designing Viscets back in June, so I am really excited to be able to design more for you guys again. If you have any ideas for adopts, let me know! I'd love some input and feedback as well!

Image Image

The green one ends on 10/20 and the brown one's contest ends 10/25!
Also just noticed both have orange/yellow eyes. Rip.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 am

Our halloween event thread is now open for marking
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:01 pm

@Mint Chip hhh man, i'm so hyppeddd for the event !! can't wait to see what all the artists do <3
    @Shadow Striker Congrats on becoming a GA again!<3 Your adopts are beautiful! ^u^
    @~Trompy That's one perfect Friday the 13th PPS cx Such a little cutie too !!
    @Swoorny Congrats on all your new Viscets! They are so beautiful c:
    @Kydashing Woah, those look cool, Ky c: Hope the comps go well !
    @Wrathia It's so awesome you're doing this give away <3 Hope it goes well! It was such a generous idea
    @PikachuTori25 Woah, look at all those precious new beans !! Gosh they're precious !! Especially Rain, oml
    @_Alex_ The idea of the witch coven is so wicked c;

Just popping in to make a hopefully quick post if I don't think of something else to add :v
    Okay, first thing first. Still looking for mates for my Viscets. And, here are my viscets c: I don't quite know how long I'll have this up tbh. But I'll try to respond to all offers !! Uhh, I'll absolutely be willing to describe them for you. Feel free to message me to offer, my dudes !! My single Viscets are as follow: Makoa, Esther, Nirvana, Lilith, Istanu, Jasper, Unmei & Tabi, Violet, Rhiannon, Noelani, Uru, Kiyoshi and Forsythia.

Also looking for some pixels [for my avatar or signature tbh] of my Viscets [ link about ;; ] !! Message me and we can discuss payment. I'd really love some more art for my babes, especially the newer ones !! Gosh, I need to start getting some more for them, lol x'D

---------------------------------

Torygg //
    I'd like to introduce Torygg, my Viscet set during the time of the Salem Witch trials (around 1692). At first, his mate and he were rumored to have practiced witchcraft, so they put his mate on trial first. He was forced to watch and before they could put him on trial, Torygg ran. He was chased from the town, as the others were no longer to follow. He returned back in the month of December and it makes it apparent he had been practicing witchcraft over the time he was banished. In a nutshell, he puts a curse on the town that causes the ghosts of the victims of the trials to terrorize the town. At the end of my try out story, Torygg admits to no one that he had been practicing witchcraft all along without his mate knowing, and he feels extremely guilty as he should be the one dead, not her :> I wish I could type out everything, but, I can't ; v; But !! I'm so excited to be able to develop him more now <3
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:30 pm

no replies was right now. Just stoping by and throwing some gift art at you guys c: boop
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:47 am

No replies, this is gonna be quick because I've got to go to bed

I'd like to finally announce the winners of my custom ticket giveaway-- After a lot of forms flooded in on the last day I had a lot of trouble picking my winners. But overall, these three stood out to me above all else. Written beautifully, and offering personalities, design descriptions, and even a couple of stories written.

I did, unfortunately have to disqualify a few forms, but in the end I still had a lot to choose from.

T3 - rubixilam - Wow. Your story just blew me away, the relationships you have planned-- It's clear you're going to love this viscet for a long time coming. Igna is beautiful, by the way, I love him.
    T3 - prince noctis, nominated by True Knight. True won me over with a story of you two, and it really warmed my heart and reminded me a lot of my own relationships with friends I've reconnected with.
    T1 - emotions. - I loved the design you did, and you would certainly be on the list for a T3 if I had a third to give. The graveyard idea is perfect. <3

Mint/james/archivist, if you need user links let me know, mobile isn't a fan of those. <3

I'd like to offer a thanks to everyone else who entered, and a good luck in future competitions. There were a few of you who got super close, and I am a little sad I only had three of these tickets to give away!

Have a wonderful rest of your day, everyone. <3
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 am

@Ash wolf they are so cute!! That's exceptionally kind of you! A lovely lil Halloween treat =D Thank you!
@Juice box super congrats on Torygg! Such a cutie!
@Mint Chip - excitement- I can't wait. Even if I end up just watching, this year, I always love seeing the new designs!
@Shadow Striker loving those designs. You're doing fantastic! =D keep it up!
@Wraithia congrats to all the winners. But thank you, Wraithia for being kind enough to host this!

I am mostly here searching for Rp. I'm pretty much open for anything, though I do prefer story driven rps. Or rps that actually end up going somewhere. I like to throw my characters into situations that could get them killed or harmed, whether it's pirates, aliens, rival kingdoms, so on and so forth. A few of my viscets are open for relationships, which I'd also love to rp these out more than just tossing ideas. At least while I have the time to do so.
My characters can be found here.
https://razorscharacters.weebly.com/

Just hit me up if you'd like to rp. Thanks so much, guys, and happy Halloween!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 am

@Kydashing- Loving that green babe <3
@Swoorny- What cuties! Congrats!! <3
@~Trompy- Bby ;o; a spoop babe!!
@Shadow Striker- AHhhh I adore those two!! <3
@juice box.- Loving Torygg!!
@•Ash Wolf•- YESSSS
@Wrathia- COngrats to the winners!! <3
@Razors- Hope you find some people to rp with!!

Hello, back at it again~ Gonna be doing some streaming <3 Gonna do some arts and other stuff <3~
Link! I hateee streamming, but it so good, I changed the link yet again due to some problems~
ended!
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 pm

@PikachuTori35 Oo a stream! ;D

@Wrathia Congrats to the winners!! I can't wait to see the awesome customs :)

@•Ash Wolf• Definitely gonna color that later ;0 Soo cute!

@juice box. I love Torygg ;0; I even thought of trying out for them, but just couldn't come out with a good story. Congrats on that floof ball<3

@Mint Chip EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK I've been waiting for this moment lol

@Shadow Striker What pretty 'cets, the brown one reminds me of candy corn melted on chocolate and marsh mellows XD GL being a GA! What an honor :)

@~Trompy Whoa :O That viscet is cool!

@Swoorny I really like Danny, he is almost like a frozen over pond in a way ;o

I'm sorry I have been so under the radar recently ;o; I've actually been working on a form for viscet #1928 ! I adore their design, and the story I came up with! The comp ends in a little over an hour, so, wish me luck ! C:
And also, I keep saying I'm going to open up commissions, but I mean it! I will -- eventually XD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me