➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Code: Select all
@MistCat - Just missed it! Oh well, I'm glad you got some offers.
@~Teya~ - That's amazing! It looks so much cooler now! I love the flowering tree in the background.
@ouija babe - Welcome! I hope you have good luck getting your first babe.

Hey guys. So I'm in the process of figuring out the details for my first MYO. screech! I'm thinking that I'm going to need another uncommon trait to complete the look so for the first time ever I'm dusting off my DA account and offering art for DA points.
Here's my examples....
https://artgirlsartshopgallery.weebly.com/

Now you should know that I have NO idea what I am doing at all in any way so it will be a learning process for me as far as the points go. I'm only opening up to one commission so if you were hoping to get a piece out of me before Valentines Day now may be your only chance. I don't have prices but I need at least 300 points for my goal.
Thanks everyone.

https://artgirl1399.deviantart.com/

Edit: Got a offer. Thanks
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:58 pm

hey guys no replies right now.
So life has been a little hectic lately and I haven’t had a lot of free time or the the energy to be active like I usually am. One big stresser is that my computer needs a few parts and I don’t have the money for them and I really need my computer for my job. So I’m doing some traditional art. Now these will be open for c$ and USD but I’m really looking for USD. I don’t have set prices it’s PWYW. All art will be done traditional since I can’t use my laptop. To see my art check out my DA. Send me a note on DA or a pm here on CS if interested.

DA
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 am

@Kydashing those 'cets are absolutely beautiful! Well done, mate! ^.^ And congrats on Venice! Beautiful kiddo!
~Teya~ that is a lot of progress! Both look amazing, but you have come quite a ways! Great job! ^.^
•Ash Wolf• I hope you get to what you need. I totally would if I had enough for it. DX

Alright. So, I would like to introduce a new kiddo of mine.

Meet Lilith! She is a competitive and extroverted individual. Sweet, confident, and quite a smooth talker. She is emotional and has encountered some bullying because of her abilities. She can interact with spirits, both good and bad. She is open for relationships, all except romantic. she has her eyes on someone. >.<

Though, on the note of romantic relationships, I am looking for some mates or interests for a few of my own kiddos.

First up is Rajah. A flirt and a smooth talker. He is a common thief who happens to be a botanist as a hobby. He is very skilled in making poisons with different plants. Very street smart and could charm the pants off of anyone. He is bisexual, so guys and gals are welcome. He is a caretaker for a small demon child, Abaddon.

This is Jezzabelle, or Jay. She is a good ol' country gal. Sweet, sincere, and very outdoorsy. She is straight, so only guys welcome. No children biological or other. She is someone who I think would be rather cute paired with someone who is more of a city dweller and unused to the outdoors and country life. She raises animals and loves animals more than anything else. Anyways, got a guy, let me know. ^.^

Final, I have decided that I would like a mate for my little girly, Althea. I will be picky for her, cause she is very important to me. But, she is a traveling traditional medic. She has supernatural abilities, which is the ability to see any ailment in or on any being. Sweet, compassionate, and witty, she is a very endearing and captivating individual. She does have a biological child in character, who is Lilith. Though, the father is unknown to anyone and she would like to keep it that way. She cares deeply for her daughter and whoever she ends up with must be willing to care for her daughter as well. She is straight and only open to males. So, let me know if you have anyone.

Thanks, and that's all folks! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

art shop woop woop!

Postby gp5 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:53 am

@the martian wow all your characters are so cool! i love their personalities. cx
    @ ashwolf i hope you find some people!!
    @ artgirl you're art is amazing!
    @ teya aaaaa that amazing improvement tho, you're so good. ;o;
    @ kydashing i love the blue and brown one. c:
    @ mareep dannnnngggg x.x

uhhh gotta post this real quick but i opened an artshop!! !
    check it out?
    kachow
    hope everyone has a good day. <3
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 pm

@teya -- daaaaang that is some huge improvement!
@ratatouille -- I would've bought some art if 1. I had the currency 2. if it was open x.x your art is amazing!

aaaa I would like to introduce my newest boy, Lennon!
he's completely insane because of a constant distorted laughter inside his head. his eyes always play tricks on him,
making him think that others are vanishing even though they aren't. he can hardly hear anyone or anything because
of the laughter, poor guy.
I'm so glad I got him, because I worked harder for him than any viscet I've ever tried for! (even the 2017 candle antlers ledgendary!)

I'd also like to say, I'm open to relationships with all of my viscets!
not really just romantically, even though I'd totally be up for that!
feel free to click the link in my sig to see my viscets if you're interested!
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:34 am

@Teya - goodness I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times over; you have improved so much and it's crazy just how far you've come in just a year. Keep going dude, if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to send over a message!
@MistCat - hey good luck finding breeding partners for your 'cets, it sounds like you've already gotten a few so I can't wait to see 'em c:
@Artgirl - gosh I missed it, your art is so lovely ;;;
@Ash - oh no I hope you get what you need for your computer! If I had money to spare I would jump on it
@Martian - my dude!! It's so great to see ya around again, I missed seeing you around <3 Congrats on your new girl, I adore her design! Good luck finding relationships for your other babs as well!
@Rat - SHOOT I MISSED THAT ONE TOO dude open yo shop so I can order >:0
@Edgy cat - super huge congrats on winning lennon! I love what you've done with him, i'm gonna keep an eye on him because I' super interested in his personality! May be PMing you shortly about relationships!

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to pop in and say a few things;;

First things first, I'm open for commissions at the moment, but there's a few restrictions this time around.
I'll only take orders for a few days, and the only payment accepted this time around is usd. Prices are roughly cut in half for this wave of commissions as well. However, it's because I plan on donating all the money to milo and james to help them see each other sometime soon. All the info can be found here if you're interested!

Second, I wanted to introduce my new bone kid Altair! He's a traveler that searches the surface of the world for shards of meteorite; shards of meteorite are believed to contain concentrated energy that give the holder abilities ranging from magic, teleportation, and are used as fuel for time travel and using the portal between worlds. I'm super excited to start developing him and drawing more boney bois ;0; he is open for relationships, hmu if you'd like relationships with this quick tempered and snappy boy!

Lastly, I'm just dropping these adopts here- they are still open for entries!

Image Image

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:28 am

@SilverSamurai - Real awesome thing your doing! Hope you get lots of commissions!
@Edgy cat of DOOM - Congrats on your new boy Lennon

Aaah!!! I got my first viscet, Yogini! I'm gonna make her information soon and then look for relationships, but until then, I'm just introducing her! c;

Edit: I won my second viscet, Elaine! She has a personality, but I plan on developing her more before opening her for relationships. c:

ImageImage
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:45 pm

@dimi. AWH pretty kids!!!! <3 congrats on getting your two viscets!
@silver GL on commishes my dude!
@edgy cat congrats on winning him! what a spooky guy :o i love his story!

-----

SO I FOUND OUT THAT DRAWING WITH A MOUSE IS PRETTY NICE AND DE-STRESSING? SO ILL BE TAKING SOME NICE COMMISSIONS. MONA LISA QUALITY I ASSURE YOU GUYS
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3721942
something like this!!!!! its PWYW, so feel free to send me c$, pets, whatever you want!
DM me a cet and ill destroy them for you <3 gonna be taking a couple then ill close these!

CLOSED <3
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:55 pm

@Teya that's so cute! You've gotten a ton better and its super pretty <3
@TheMartian AHHH I love all your babs <3
@Edge of doom - My babs are always looking for friends :) And congrats on your newest baby ^^
@Silver that's so sweet of you! <3 and congrats on the newest babs they're so lovely!
@Dimi congrats on your bab! And welcome to the FC ^U^

Hey there guys! I'd like to introduce a couple new babs of mine as well as make a cute little offer for you all, my computer just updated to the new Java (ugh) so I'm having issues using the chicken paint program, and until my SO fixes it I'm unable to make things/open files as it keeps crashing ^^'

Delilah. Lilah runs a little exotic fish shop near the beach, and specializes in Koi with unusual colors and sea horses of all kinds. She's graceful, kind, and a monster in the mornings.

Orion is both a fighter and a scholar traveling the world to find his place, he's usually accompanied by his best friend Mags, a warrior and a very intense mage. They travel the world together to find new magics, knowledge and adventure. (Mags)

Annnnd onto the other part!
So I did these fun little emoji things for the staff as a kind of joke but they were fun and I liked them, so I'd like to offer some up to people here XD

Rules:
1. You MUST own a viscet to participate.
2. Only viscets will be done.
3. You can only snag one per person.
4. PM me the link to your viscet and the number of the face you want.
5. No payment needed for these, since its just one per person ^U^
6. FCFS

I'll do these in rounds, buuut there's no guarantee I'll have time for more than 1 or 2 rounds.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Number:
Viscet link:

List:
1. booklover789
2. kiffell
3. Vesinir
4. steampunkvale
5. muttgirl310
6. SergeantWinter
7. sschw
8. Macyduke
9. LEEaboo
10. Prophecy
11. imperials
12. lunala
13. Ash Wolf
14. rescue2001
15. dimi

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

THESE ARE DONE FOR NOW GUYS XD I haven't had the time to do more, but I will soon, and I'll make a few post for them.
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:59 pm

@dimi. - congrats on 2 viscets! I'll be on the lookout for when you're open for relationships wink wonk
@grifforik - I'll need to get one of those mona lisa quality drawings someday omg

okay so, I've got a quick question- do 'abandoned' PPS viscets count as a batch claim? or do they count to a different limit?
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups