➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby fromage » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:52 am

since true posted about my former custom that i'd given to her; i thought i'd post my newest >U>

Amélie Lacroix, or better known as Noire! I'm keeping the story I had for other Amélie the same, an assassin and escape artist. I'm excited to have her! <33 @True, I'm glad you love her!! c'x
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:10 pm

no replies right now

Got a new computer and got join me to finally work! Doing a stream. Also my old computer is completely broken and had all my owes list and mate list. So PLEASE pm me if I owe you any art (I'll recognize the names so don't lie) ad tell me what it was. I know I still owe some plushies and a few other things. And I want to rewrite my mates to my viscets!

join me link
Thanks for joining!!

Here's some gift art

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 pm

@mareep - Lovely cet you have there! I'm in love with her palette.
@vesinir - Nice cets. Good luck finding your MYO designer!
@Prince Audric - I would tottaly help you out but I'm trying to complete two projects I should of had done a month ago. ops...
@booklover789 - I'm totally in love with that poinsettia babe you've got there. Can't wait to see her around more.

P.1
Alright, After about a month I've finished my T3 MYO which I won from the Winter of Giving Event! This is his unofficial ref but the link leads to his ref. I am torn between the names Sahale (meaning falcon), Yahto, Leyati and Elsu (meaning flying falcon) so your preference would help a lot. Gotta keep that native american name trend.

I haven't done any developing yet due to barley having enough time to even make him but I would still like to collect some art of him. If anyone is interested in an art trade go ahead and pm me. Gallery

P.2
I'm still looking for ideas on a ending for Moki's story. I just can't figure out how to end it so I would love some ideas from you guys.
Here's the link to the story but as I said it's only about half done and it's only a VERY rough draft. I haven't even gone through to fix spelling and auto correct yet....

I still would like to have a grand revealing so unless your looking to give ideas I would love if you didn't read it yet.
Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3725506&p=116513856#p116513856
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 am

@mareep
Your custom is so cute congrats!! if they ever need any friends feel free to hit me up <3
@Ash wolf
That is just so cute and funny I love it <3
@Artgirl
your art is so beautiful.... if you ever want to art trade I am always open <3

Hey I've been in a super drawing mood and just drawing every single thing I see so I'ma open some slots up for some free headshots
1.Taken
2.taken
3.taken
edit;all slots are taken!
I might open more <3

Also I'm looking for mate/friends/enemies or breeding for my children
they can all be found here;
https://toyhou.se/SteampunkVale/characters/folder:88879
Last edited by corgiboy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 pm

no replies whoops

henlo! i've decided to start taking experimental commissions. more details can be found in the journal on my dA! >u<
    Thank you in advance if you decide to comm me!! <33 You can PM me here, comment on the journal, or note me on dA!
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 pm

replies wrote:@mareep good luck getting commissions bb! <3
@steampunkvale I saw the little gift art headshots you were dropping around, too, they're all super cute! <3
@ArtGirl whoa whoa whoa, my dude, congrats on that handsome boy! if I get the chance I'll take a look at your story, maybe give some suggestions if I end up having any. :>
@Ash Wolf oh my word. i love viscet meme lines. viscet meme anything is so good. how pure but also dank
@mareep (again) congrats on your new bb girl!! she's beautiful <333
@true knight and congrats to you, in turn, on your new bb girl! she's equally beautiful and I'm excited to see these two girls around more often <3
@vesinir those dudes are both super awesome looking, congratulations on them my man <33
@cyberdragon725 good luck getting legendary cets for your RP! :>
@booklover789 goodness gracious, what cuties you have there! congratulations on all of them! =D

IM SORRY FOR LARG IMAGES BUT I GOT ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM COLLEGE AND I GOT SO EXCITED I HAD TO DRAW IT OUT IM STILL BEAMING BUT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH U GUYS IM JUST SO EXCITED
(feat. Kennedy)
im crying ive also been given a 60k scholarship this is so wild and im so friggin happy

I have a bunch of new kids to introduce in the FC on my next post (and soon I'll have two more, eee) so be prepared to see some gorgeous new children in my next post <3333
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 am

@G1..OMG CONCRATZ MY DUDE I AM SO HAPPY
@steampunkval you know I’m always here :3
@pikcachutori that was fun

so I’m looking to make a actual story between my characters Anthony And William.I am currently looking for art and extra characters for the story.I am looking for a king,a queen and any other characters that could possibly flesh out the story.I can pay for art via pets and and cs.

I’m also looking for breedings on all my viscets

And lastly I am offering some art for da points or cs.I would love to get into the Da adopt scene but I have never really been able to get da points.

Headshots for cs,10 cs

Thank you guys
Last edited by tiny little box on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:40 am

replies! wrote:pg 653:
@grifforik; delilah is absolutely gorgeous <3 i always love seeing fish cets around here <3
@che; woah, those questions are amazing! i'll try a few out on my cets :0
@lumuma; hugh is gorgeous! both his design and his hair are stunning <3 congrats on winning the raffle!
juice box.; i sent in a few responses in your form! that's a great way to develop viscets!
true night; good luck to the winners of those adorable pps babies!
kydashing; that art is too cute omg <3<3 i love the eyes and eyelashes, and the pose is adorable! i would definitely order from you if i had the points
cyberdragon725; that yellow cet is so cute! unfortunately i have my hands full with another comp rn, but i would try out if i could!
•ash wolf•; ash, your art never ceases to amaze me <3 your anatomy is so good! and it's super kind of of you to do some free sketches <3
pg 654:
art girl; it looks like you've gotten pretty far since you posted! and daaang, that's some real effort! i may read it later!
imperials; gosh, all of your viscets are stunning! unfortunately i don't have an legendary cets but i hope you found one!!
muttgirl 310; estrello is gorgeous!! his colors compliment each other really well!
catskitten; valene is beautiful! i love her sassy expression XD
mareep; malie tilo is soooo cute<3<3 i love her hair and her color scheme!!
booklover789; i've always loved fire-esk color scehems, and kyōsuke is no exception! phew, what a handsome kal!
cyberdragon725; woah, a viscet wide rp?? that sounds really interesting! i don't have any legendaries but will be on the lookout for when you open registration to every viscet :0
prince audric; oh hey searching-for-art buddies! i hope you found someone!
pg 655:
vesinir omg, sareebas is wonderful! and what an interesting backstory :0
true knight; fatima's hair is so intricate and beautiful! and woah, she looks and sounds cool as heck!
mareep; i-i'm speechless! noire is so beautiful <3 her hair is so long and flowy and pretty <3
•ash wolf•; that gift art is so amazing i just cant even
art girl; wow, that cets unofficial ref is amazing! and for him, i would say he looks more like a 'yahto' to me
steampunkvale; oh shoot i was too late! but nevertheless, i hope you got some fun cets to draw!!
mareep; -sigh- if only i had da point! but i hope you get comms, i would def order from you if i could ;0
g1 sunstreaker; OMG CONGRATS <3<3 i dont have to worry about college for another few years, but thats an amazing achievement!!!!!
tiny little box; im trying to get points too! gl man!

#thatmomentwhenyourrepliesarelongerthanyourpost
anyways, hello everyone! i haven't been here in... a really long time, but i'm trying to come back!
i'm going to try and raise da points for a tier one myo! so, i made a little pixel blink thing!
i can probably to most simple mane edits, any ear edit, pupil edit?? expression edits, and nose edit. each pixel costs 15 da points!
i'll be taking 5 slots for rn, but if i get enough interest i will probably open it to unlim slots.
please pm me if you're interested!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:19 pm

replies:
@vesinir- oml congrats on your beautiful bebes!!
@true night- I love that idea you have for her (ohh so lucky widow maker baby)
@mareep- also so lucky for widow maker bebe, gorgeous
@•Ash Wolf•- that gift are us adorable yo
@ArtGirl-I LOVE SO COOL SO CHICKEN REALNESS , if you need friends for dat bootiful child lemme know
@ G1 Sunstreaker- CONGRATTTTTSSSS thats huge, and scholarships ;,,,)
@tiny little box- ohhh that art is so cute if i had any sort of money I would sign right up
@mango marmalade,,-so many replies,so thoughtful! Hehe and that pixel is really cute!

I'm super excited, I got a new beautiful child Nian, I really want good relationships for him so pm me if interested!

I have the rest of my babe here if anyone is interested in relationships, friendships..ect, PM me!
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 am

replies
@.space.unocorns.- congrats on your new babe and I wish you luck on relationships!
@mango marmalade,/- ahhh such cute art! I hope yoy get come commissions, I woud get one but I don't have any points right now ;-;

Hey guys I'm stream for a little bit doing some tryout art! Feel free to join! Also looking for some viscets for the legendary color changing viscet please pm me igf you can help! The story is set in the edo era and I need someone evil and a few villagers

join.me/drawwiththewolf
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me