➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby lex » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:06 am

No replies for now ^^;

I came to post my sketch shop, though!! It's mainly points/usd, but I might accept certain CS pets ^^
Also viscet commissions will probably come a little cheaper.. probably arohnd 50 points (or the equivalent) cheaper, as compared to normal ones ^^ check it out!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3707262

also a note that I might be streaming later today, so keep an eye out for that ^^
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 am

@lex
        ahh your sketches are adorable! I’ll be sure to order a piece or two in the future
        @skyler1515
        Good luck on the stub search! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for the custom design
        @•Ash Wolf•
        I’ll have to stalk Luka because his character/story sounds really interesting... c:
        @Sweet and Salty
        Those designs look really cool! Good luck on trying out though!
        @juice box
        Congrats on winning Adriesta! Her story sounds really unique and I’ll have to stalk the character development...
        @edgy cat of DOOM
        wowie those pps gift lines look amazing! Once I get a pps viscet I’ll most likely color in those lines

So turns out finals are almost over for me, studying is getting pretty boring and what better way to relieve stress than making viscet signatures?
        So uh, yeah. Some of my examples are right here:
        XX XX XX XX
        (And my current signature is an example as well!)
        Also, if you’re going to request one, please provide art of your viscet!
        It’s impossible for me to work with just the transparent ref ;w;

So for payment, I’m taking 8C$ or 2 rares from 2016 or older

I’m only taking 3 slots so first come first serve
        1. Surroundingcrystals
        2. Xayah
        3. Closed x3

Please pm me if you’re interested <3

And it’s full!
        Hope you all are doing well!
Last edited by lunala. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 am

No replies! Sorry guys ^.^

So I've been thinking about this for a couple months, and I feel like it's the besst idea for now, I'm going to be rehoming most of my viscets, apart from several that I will continue to develop and look after. I'll be only daily to check pms and get rid of my pets and all, but I'm kinda slowly going to be removing myself from chickensmoothie. I may rejoin after school and all, but I honestly don't know.

Some I will be gifting, some I will be raffling off, some I will be running the comp and I will be keeping about 5 or so of my more precious ones. Staff wise, I won't start any of these, I'm just giving people the heads up and putting this up for me. None of these comps will be decided nor started until I have sent you a message ^.^

Ones that say Pm me mean that you have to, if you really want them. Come to me with a form, and by the end of the month I will decide the winner, then the winner will be GIFTED the viscet ^.^ If no winner is chosen (I have the right to do so, I'm pretty sure) I will hold a raffle for them.

Ren - Unbred - Raffle
Fynn - Bred twice (Zara-Nova+ Unknown)- My comp
Tyler - Bred twice (Rowan + Aviana) - My comp
Vespera - Bred once (Riley) - My comp
Riley - Unbred - Pm me
Theodore - Bred once (Naberius)
Imogen - Bred once (Naberius) - Pm me
Lilith - Bred once ( Unknown) - Pm me
Kaira - Unbred - My comp

Along with that, I'm having one raffle and one auction. One for all of my deer pets from chickensmoothie (raffle) and one for all of my staff pet (auction). The deer raffle shall be open to only viscet community wihlst the ausction will be a normal auction. I think this is advertising? Pm me to be in the deer raffle, and I'll edit in a link to my staff pet auction! There's about 186 of them...
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

No reply's at the minute as I on my phone ( will edit once I get the Lap top )

I'm not missing I promise its just in the run up to Christmas last year I had a really bad time after having to make the decision to have my cat Ulquiorra to sleep. I promise I will try and get everything up as well as try and get pages done ( and more art brought ) its just been hard trying to do anything with out him climbing on things and being a pain.

I'm also trying to work out what design to do for my last custom ( I'm planning on a Viscet in remembrance of Ulquiorra for definite) its just so hard to choose I got ideas but my brain wont stick to one ( I have been playing with the idea for a Noctis custom from FF XV but dude so much black :lol: )

Also I won a small items bundle from the winter raffle and I've had an idea in my head for a breeding for a while so look forward to a weird little Viscet.

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:58 am

No replies atm

Okay guys, OMG. I can't believe I won the mystic ancestor UBP from the winter give away! I really didn't expect it! And as silly as it is, I'm in near tears! This week has been the best between finally moving to Germany and being able to see my husband since August, and then winning the UBP!
Now, I'm looking for any breeding partners to help me get my dragon beb. So please pm me if you're interested. All but Rai and my pps would be able to breed)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:22 pm

@NurseGlowButt, ahhh congrats! If you haven't found anyone LMK
    I'm happy to breed my babes!

@Angelus Gaston, OHHH if you end up doing Noct I'd love to see it, I'm a huge
    FFXV buff <33

Looking for Custom Help! I have one more MYO and I'm thinking about getting a, you
    guessed it, Mercy(OW) based 'cet!! If you can help out lmk !!
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 pm

@vesinir I can't wait to see that kiddo!

@NurseGlowButt Huge congrats on that ubp! Ifyou are still looking for a breeding partner at this point, please let me know. I would love to help! ^.^

@Angelus Gaston It is nice to see you around again! ^.^ and, I can't wait to see this myo as well! Congrats on the small bundle win also! ^.^

Okay, so I would like to introduce my newest addition to my 'cet family!

Meet Baker! ^.^

I just managed to win him in a raffle, which suprised me because of how little luck I have with raffles. XD
Anyways, I am looking for all sorts of relationships for my little Baker. Not quite up for romantic interests yet cause of how new he is to me. But, please don't be afraid to offer your kiddos for relationships, cause Baker needs all sorts of friends.
Thanks, guys! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 am

@ T h e M a r t i a n : congrats on winning the raffle! i pmed you with my 'cets in case you're interested ^^
@ NurseGlowButt : gl on finding breedings!
@ lex : oooh, your art is really good! i like your style! <3
@ •Ash Wolf• : gl finding the 'cets you need! i'd offer mine, but i don't think any of them would fit >.<
@ Sweet and Salty : those designs are 👌 👌 👌

Popping in to throw my 'cets up for relationships again! I've linked their names to their individual threads where you can find more info (most are wips rn though hhhh) and specific relationships i'm looking for! (but i'm p much open to anything honestly)

Lloyd Osborne
male - any universe (time/universe travels) - heteroflexible - single
time traveler, introverted, sweet but anxious, adventurous, writer/bookish

Iantha Adlestone
female - modern earth - homosexsual - single
cryptid/ghost/supernatural creature hunter and vlogger, enthusiastic and high strung, can be overzealous, stubborn, determined, scientific (aspiring cryptologist)

Elizaveta Rosanov
female - universe doesn't matter - heterosexual bi curious - not looking
high society girl, spoiled, kind and mostly well mannered, loving (hopeless romantic), childlike, naive, oblivious to struggle/the outside world, can be unintentionally blunt
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 am

@Lil' Red Floof - Good luck getting some relationships!
@T h e m a r t i a n - Baker is such a pretty viscet, congratulations!
@vesinir - I can't wait to see your MYO

I am buying stubs for 17 C$ each. I have 172 C$, which is exactly enough for ten stubs. I'm hoping to get a custom with these stubs, so PM me if interested in selling yours! c:

I'm also paying 100kt on flightrising for a chibi of a viscet for tryout art. PM me.
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 am

replies wrote:@dimi. - good luck getting stubs !!
    @T h e M a r t i a n - aaa one of my favorite viscets! Congrats on winning them <3
    @vesinir - hope you can find someone!

first post here aa ;w;
    I'm saving up da points for a design and I'm about 600 points away
    so I'm offering fullbodies with simple shading (100 points each)

examples: x x x

please pm me if interested!
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery