➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 pm

hey guys! i just wanted to say that i've started writing a story about my viscet, Yuri <3

if you want to read along with it / maybe have your viscet in his story at some point if i need one, check it out here!
    i've already posted the first chapter. i'm not sure how frequently i'll be able to update it, but i'll do my best! :> thanks so much if you give it a glance!

@teya best of luck with the competition! <3 i really like what you have down!! and heck open up smh >:>c
    @pikachutori aaaa i couldn't make it!! ;<; i wish i could have! but i hope you had a lot of fun <3
    @razors ohhh man i would totally rp if i had the time ;_; i got some relationships with ur cets i wanna develop more sobs...maybe over a break or smth!
    @wrathia AAAAA thank you so much!! i'm super happy i could get 'em their first custom <3 and i'm really glad you liked the entry c:
    that was incredibly generous of you to give away those tickets! i can't wait to see the new customs~
    @ash wolf omg i love it so much!! i'll definitely have to post there sometime and get a couple color-ins done! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 pm

@teya - good luck
@PikachuTori25 - hope you had a nice stream!
@Wrathia - your so nice, I'm happy I got a chance to enter!
@ juice box. - good luck finding mates!

Hey everyone, I have 4 stubs rn and I'm looking to trade 18c$ for a stub since I'm really trying to get my oc into the viscet world and I would like either 4 or 6 more c: please pm me if interested <3

Edit: hopefully found someone!
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:43 am

@Shadow Striker - welcome back as a GA! both those viscets are gorgeous :o
@Mint Chip - ahhh event hype ! i think i may make the bold decision to go for one of the legendaries when they're posted :o
@juice box. - good luck finding mates and pixels for your 'cets! Torygg is adorable and i love his story <3
@ •Ash Wolf• - lovely giftlines ahh. may color some of my babes on 'em later
@Wrathia - congrats to the winners! i meant to enter on the last day, but i guess i ran out of time cx ah well

@true knight - oooh nice! i may check out the story later. i'd love to write stories about my viscets, but it seems like i never have the inspiration unless it's the last day of the deadline and there's a word limit of less than 2000 words cx who knows, maybe i'll try once i have a few more whose roles are actually connected
@.Skye. - good luck finding stubs! i'd offer, but i don't have any as i picked the ru instead. good luck bringing your oc into the viscet world! i'd love to see them once they're made c:

sort of on the subject of stubs and myos, i'm thinking of taking on a few viscet sketch commissions for 50 DA points each so i can save up for a myo ticket for a 'cet i really want to make - i'm just waiting on a reply from one more person before i'll feel fully confident making him
so if you're interested i guess PM me with the viscet(s) you want me to draw with a little blurb about them - anything that might help me portray them more accurately - and anything else you're looking for (like pose, expression, etc.) and i'll link you to the image and my DA once i'm done.
i'm not sure how many requests i'll take right now - probably about 10? - but try to keep it to 3 or fewer per person
current requests -
none

i have three new 'cets to introduce, but i'll probably do that a little later
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:15 pm

@ash wolf - cute lines! I'll have to try and use them sometime ^_^
@juice box - awesome new baby! love it (:

Hey! I have two orders of business ;u;

Firstly, I'd like to do a late introduction of my newest babe Finn! He is a
secret agent and goes by Agent Hollyhawk. I adoore him.

Secondly, I have some Halloween viscet lines (and others)
available! Check them out if you're interested (:

Last edited by mackstarr on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm

No replies because I really wanna introduce my newest girl!!

Limuma made my baby girl for me! Meet Stella Artois, or just Stella! She's very regal and is the first Viscet in an AU I'm gonna make! I'm so happy to have her part of my family!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 am

if I'm not allowed to post again lemme know c:

@D.Va Online - omg she's beautiful, congrats!
@mackstarr - Congrats!
@corrosive_limes - so would if I wasn't broke on the points end

I have a huge introduction to make, I have been wanting to make my oc a viscet for a long time as I said in my other post, but only one have I got the chance to do so, with a special thanks to both Ash Wolf and Abraxis for the two stubs each that they gave me and of course to mint for doing my design but so much better <3

Meet my baby girl, Emmy!

She is kind of like a warrior princess esc type girl and had arrived just in time for my fourth year of owning my dragon oc which I brought into the viscet world!

I could not be happier <3
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:27 am

@.Skye. Emmy is beauty, just like you are. <3 Proud of ya!
@ Nice secret agent ya got there mackstarr
I can't wait for the tailmouth! Gonna be a interesting comp for sure! May or may not release the secret weapons but, only time will tell XD.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:19 am

@Razors ;; hope you found some people to rp with. I may offer sometime when I'm a little less busy and can try to work out an idea with you for a story. There are a few viscets of mine that could really use more development that could work our rather well for rps. But I hope in the meantime that you have found some takers <3
    @corrosive_limes;; I hope you're sketch commissions went over well. I hope you get around to sharing some of them on here when you're done <3 and good luck on the myo, I look forward to seeing what you get (ticket wise) and what sort of design your custom will have~
    @mackstarr;; ahh congrats on your secret agent boi! That is one cool viscet <3 I don't have any agent-y viscets, but if he needs friends/acquaintances you're welcome to pm me. c: Also those lines are adorable! I will try to snag a color in some time <3
    @D.Va Online;; huge congrats on your babe! that custom is absolutely gorgeous <3 love all the lil sparkles and vibrant colors <3<3
    @.Skye. ;; I'm so glad you have your babe, Emmy is very pretty and again it was my pleasure. If you need help in the future with a custom, etc, just lemme know. c:

I'm going to stream for a bit, gonna work on a new pixel icon or some halloweeny pixels.
and then work on some of the owed ychs/commissions of viscets that I owe c:
linkie for stream

thanks for coming to hang out <3 I'll be streaming again tomorrows sunday!
sorry there were some issues today
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 am

@Pikachu - the stream was fun, sorry I couldn't stay for too long!
@Teya - I'll keep a look out for when you do open commissions, your art is so cute! <3
@True - .... //bookmarks story//
@Skye - glad you managed to get enough stubs for the MYO, she looks great!
@Corrosive - :0 if you're still accepting sketch commissions, I'd be interested!
@mackstarr - first, I adore the name Finn! He seems like a cool character, I can't wait to see him around! and aaaa cute lines!
@D.Va Online - congrats on your custom! She's gorgeous, Limuma did an amazing job on her. Can't wait to see more of her development and of the AU you are planning!
@Mint - streaaammmmmmmmmm shoot I missed it

It's been a while, I've been busy with midterms and life related things, but I'm excited to introduce two of my newest additions!
Aiakos (ee-AH-kos) // male

Aiakos is straightforward and alert, but pretty antsy and his patience is next to zero. He has an interest in dark magic, playing with the strings of life and death. In a bit of a mix-up (and not his proudest moment), he accidentally detached his life energy from his body, which now swirls around his body in the form of a yellow-gold aura. He crafted the headdress and cloak in an attempt to hide himself from others and keep his identity hidden (and to feel/look powerful), but will often remove his headdress around those he trusts or when he is alone.

He was an unexpected win, and I'm happy to add him into my viscet storyline!

Hesitantly open for friendships

Krosis // female

Daughter of the Old King, Lark grew up a princess and had everything that she could have ever hoped for, except someone to call a friend. As she grew old enough to stand on her hind legs, she became very ill and weak, and passed soon after. The King, gone hysterical after losing his only daughter, tracked down a shady mage he had heard rumors about in town and requested his help. Aiakos hesitantly agreed to retie Lark's life energy, but in doing so her mane grew back as bones as a result from being touched by the dark magic. The King, now disgusted by his daughter's appearance, exiled both Aiakos and Lark from the kingdom, forcing Lark into an unknown territory and life. Now Krosis, she threw away her old name to start her new life. She wanders in hopes of finding somewhere to fit in, and keeps Aiakos in tow out of pity/blackmail to help her. She is rather passive and reserved, but very open to friends.

She's my boneshell custom that I bought from one of the DA sales, and Jolteon did an amazing job on her!! I love oml

Open for friendships, though she may be a tough nut to crack at first!

I also have some questions for you guys to answer!
Code: Select all
[b]It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;;[/b]

[b]Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;;[/b]

[b]Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;;[/b]

[b]Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;;[/b]

[b]Which of your viscets would give out a trick instead of a treat? (meanies >:0)[/b]

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:26 pm

No replies today!

It's almost halloween! Which of your viscets get a little too into it?;;
    Oero for sure. He has the most "normal" life out of all my Viscets, I
    think, so he'd have the most time to prep for it and have fun.

Do any of your viscets hate fall? How come?;;
    Hotaru, while liking it, he doesn't hate it either. He doesn't have
    much of a reason, but it simply goes against what he believes,
    and calls the season "taboo".

Which of your viscets would be the one to hide under leaves to scare others?;;
    Vespera for sure. Mostly since she likes to tease her mate, Albi
    to the point where he has enough. But she'd also do it to friends.

Who would fall victim to the leafy surprise?;;
    Anyone that crossed her path >;^0)))[/b]

HHH I'm lazy. Okay so doing some art of my Viscets as well as some owed art
    and I thought it'd be fun to stream! Music is on, feel free to request a song, I
    may or may not listen, haha. If I get some stuff done I'll take requests~!

THANK 4 COMING
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me