➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Virixin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 am

@invincible llama What a lovely bunch of Viscets you have c: Congrats on all of them <3
    @griff hh ; o; such cutiesss
    @Sandstorm814 Congrats on winning the raffle !<3 Hope you're able to find someone to make the MYO for you! ^u^
    @WolfwithWings38 Good luck finding someone to do your MYO !
    @SilverSamurai man, those 'Cets are beautiful <3 Good luck with relationships c:
    @mareep awwh cx That's so cute <33
    @Undyne.Oo! Congrats on Princess Lorena<3 Good luck to you as well in getting your MYO done c: Can't wait to see 'em!

First things first, introductions! ^u^ I've gotten two new 'Cets since I last posted and just wanted to introduce before I forgot<3

Forsythia -
    My beautiful birthday custom <3 She is the corrupted sun goddess of my viscets and is someone you should never trust. She's a backstabber and is very dishonest. She will always turn on you at the last minute. Forsythia puts herself above others and pretty much tries to make everything about her. I don't know quite yet how she was corrupted, still figuring that detail out. But she's not someone to be found in a battle, as she usually forces someone else to fight for her. Though she's pretty powerful in magic. She was once Selene's lover and kinda ,, what lead to the end of that was her corruption.

Aethos -
    Zoria's disappointment son; she never wanted him. Aethos has had a troubled past with his abusive & sadistic pyromaniac mother. So, he basically wants nothing to do with her. Unfortunately, due to his past with her and how he was raised, Aethos has grown up to be a bit of a mirror of Zoria. He's mentally unstable and heavily relies on fire; always setting things on fire, using it in battle, etc. However, he met a certain female who became his rock, anchoring him into reality. He no longer has tendencies to light things on fire when she's around. Yet, he may... accidentally set things on instinct. He's working on it. Once Aethos was going to confess his love for the female, Zoria ruined the moment. She stripped him of his voice and instead, planted the essence of fire in him. Now, Aethos is 100% mute and can only breathe fire. He's a bit emotional and still mentally unstable.

---------------------

I am taking mate/girlfriend/boyfriend offers for any of my viscets with no mates or boyfriends/girlfriends! c: Some of them I won't be accepting mates for, but I will most likely be just looking at offers. If I like an offer [even for any I was orignally not accepting mates for], I will message you back and let you know <3 Do feel free to message me if you need more information on my Viscets !! Just note that I'm not really interested in breeding unless its for their story, etc ^^;

* Also always accepting friend / enemy offers for them C: feel free to message me those as well <3
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:08 am

Griff- I love the hat viscets! Don't think ill be trying out though :c
Llama- Very cute 9 viscets!!
Juice- Congrats on the two!

Ok, so, im not dead, sorry for not posting often, i've been really busy with a new modding job on a game server i play on, and just drama, stress, depression, and school in general

But i got two new viscets c:

first is Axel
Axel is just an average city viscet who made friends with my viscet Vincent! She is pretty shy and once you get to know her, she is very warming and doesn't get mad easily

and next is Dolphin
Dolphin is my first mermaid tail viscet! I haven't worked out a full story yet, but he is a traveler who travels to beaches in different areas to look for shells, rocks, sea glass, and anything cool he can find on the beach!

I also drew this of Dolphin a few minutes ago! Im very proud of it!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 am

@grifforik: Very cute adopts, I'll definitely have to check them out~
@invincible llama: Your viscets are beautiful, good luck with their breedings!
@juice box.: Wow, such nice viscets, congrats on receiving them! Good luck with mates!
@kiffell: Congratulations on your new viscets! And your art is very cute~

Hiya y'all, I know I'm a stranger to most of you.

But I'm wondering, if this is the place to ask, I'd like someone to transfer my baby Hudson to the new lines? I know, super overdue and I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I thought he'd look really nice with the newer lines.
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:28 am

Replies
    @Grifforik, those are some cute adopts you got there! Had fun entering the gold fish one c:

@invincible llama, hope you find some cool breedings, my babes are up (the ones that don't have mates) just pm me if interested!

@juice box, those are some cute babes you got there <3

@kiffell, love your babes and congrats on your first mermaid tail 'cet!

@Pumpkin Cupcake, hope you find someone to transfer him!

Ok now I wanted to introduce my new babe Kento!
    I absolutely love this dude and can't wait till I have more free time to develop him. I'll give a little bit of info on him. He's not very nice, quite aggressive. He despises humans, because he was caged and tortured by them. He doesn't talk much and stays away from others as much as he can. He is very cold and somewhat of a narcissist. I'm open for relationships of any. If wanting to breed I don't want to do any ooc I want to build a relationship between the two. PM me if interested!

Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:39 am

No replies, dropping this off!

I have this hatchery babe for UFA, it's only for nonowners or owners with less than 2 viscets! You can try for a friend too!

editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:35 pm

@mareep -- what an adorable kid!! hope they get a good owner <3
@ash wolf -- congratulations on your new viscet!
@pumpkin cupcake -- i'm afraid i can't help you ): if you still want to know i'd recommend messaging staff, like mint chip! they won't bite, i promise. (also that kid is cute as heck wow)
@kiffell -- adorable viscets! i love the colors on the first
@juice box -- congratulations on the beautiful custom!!
@invincible llama -- hello there! if you'd like any relationships with my cets i'd love it ;0; you can find em here - http://toyhou.se/lexadant/characters/folder:146760
@grifforik - mmmmmmmmmmm I love Them All

--

replies aside, i'm streaming probably for about an hour. will be drawing some cets (actually probably just one), i've got something in mind that i want to try out !
https://join.me/lexdoesthingss
repost note: reposting this so people can see i changed the code. i had to get jm pro rip it was being silly
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

--> replies wrote:@grifforik - adorable adopts! :o the panda, goldfish, and pink one [not sure if it's a shark/dolphin or octopus/squid] are definitely my favorites. i was half tempted to enter for a couple of them, but it's still early in the month and i'm waiting to see what other lovely designs will be made in the rest of the month
@invincible llama - ooooooooh my looord those are some gorgeous 'cets! <33 my favorites are probably Keitha, Tarika, Angus, and Aspen. i have one 'cet who may work with some of them? [she's being introduced later in this post]
@juice box. - oooh, Forsythia and Aethos are lovely! i really like Aethos' palette. aesthetically, i personally am not a huge fan of the orange-ish red color with the pink, but i think it actually goes quite well with the personality and backstory you've outlined for him in your post! on that note i've gotta say that i really like the personalities and backstories you have for both of them so far! i'll definitely check out more about them later if i remember :o
@kiffell - good luck with the modding job and everything else in general! hope it all goes well for you! Axel is gorgeous! <3 love the palette and design. she kinda reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream and cookies :o the scarf also fits her design quite nicely <3 Dolphin is super cute, and that art is adorable <33 i bid him good luck in his journey to find cool things on the beach!
@Pumpkin Cupcake - awww, Hudson is super cute! his color palette is super nice, and the paw on his hip along with the white nose/paws is just precious <3 about transferring him; i agree with lex in that you should probably message one of the staff members to ask if he can be transferred to newer lines c:
@•Ash Wolf• - ooooooohhh Kento is absolutely stunning! <3 i've always been a huge sucker for black and purple designs, as well as spotty / ringed designs like his! i'm really liking the backstory and personality you have for him so far too! i only have one 'cet so far, and if it weren't for the fact that i've already got a future mate idea in mind for her and that she's set in a universe not super compatible with others' 'cets, i would offer her as a potential mate for him in an instant! :0c
@mareep - that is one gorgeous babe :o i entered already, and even though it's still early in the competition, congrats to their future owner! <3
@lex - i'm not really going to be joining the stream, as i have a couple of 'cets i'm trying out for and i want to start work on their forms tonight, but i hope it all goes well! i'm really interested to see what things you end up trying out :o

hey everybody!
i don't really expect anyone to recognize me from the community, as this is my first time posting on the fanclub and i only actually became invested in Viscets recently.
i've always sort of admired Viscets from afar, for their uniqueness, chill community, great artists, and dedicated owner, but it's only recently that i actually decided to start trying out for Viscets and trying to become a part of that community

so with that little bit of introductory blurb out of the way, i'd like to introduce my first Viscet, Mikarita!
Mika's story is set in a sort of fantasy RPG, Dungeons and Dragons type universe. i don't really have much down about her personality, though i do already have a bunch of ideas for her story as well as other characters in it, and i'm really excited to start developing her more!
as mentioned briefly before, i already have a concept for her future mate, though i may be willing to consider occ breedings/hatchery submissions?
i say "may" mainly because i'm not sure how many breeding slots Viscets have or if they have any at all. i scoured the nursery, hatchery, and main adopt page and couldn't find anything, so i think they're unlimited but i wanted to be sure before i acted on that assumption.
--- quick clarification - i'm not talking about the monthly limit, but rather overall
and it's also important to note that i only won her recently, so she won't be able to be involved in nursery or hatchery submissions until i think October 1st

and on a different note -- i'm also a Guest Artist for the month!!!
i'm super excited to be a GA this month, and i've just recently got my first adopt up !
it's an unlimited impress me competition, and i've included various prompts for inspiration, as well as hexcodes and design information for anyone who wants to include art. it's currently set to end on the 24th of this month.
i've already seen a couple forms in the making, and i'm super excited to see where people go with it over the next couple weeks!
i'd love some feedback on the design, too. things i could improve on, things i did well, things i could try for future designs, etc. etc.

i'm sorry for the long post ^^"' as i've mentioned at least a dozen times already, i'm very excited to have won my first Viscet, and i'm excited to be a part of the amazing team of artists for the species, even if only for a month!
i'm looking forward to seeing everyone around more and maybe getting to know some of you better ^^
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 pm

@Grifforik - All those viscets are positively adorable! I really like the one with the monster hat!
@Invincible Llama - Good luck finding some breedings! All your viscets are beautiful! Tarika, Brooke, and Vivace are particularly stunning! Also, I love the name Aspen c: I have a character named Aspen as well, its such a beautiful name.
@Juice Box - Congratulations on your new additions! I love Aethos' colors and markings!
@Kiffel - Congratulations on your new 'cets! The art you did of Dolphin is really cute! I love how you drew the chest floof!
@Pumpkin Cupcake - Good luck finding some one to transfer your baby c: He's very cute.
@Ash Wolf - Kento is very stunning! I love his ears! His accessories also suite him very well!
@Mareep - Hope you find a good home for that nursery batch! It's a cutie pie for sure. Love the little nose freckles they have!
@Corrosive-Limes - Congratulations on becoming a GA! Your first adopt is wonderful! I hope to have time to draw them and enter the contest! Also, Mika is very pretty! She reminds me of a geode kinda.

Long post warning!

I'm sure some of you remember the MYO ticket giveaway I hosted awhile ago. I'm sorry I forgot to post the winners, but they all did get their tickets. (: The winner of the nomination giveaway was sschw, and the winners of the giveaway for the T3 and the T2 ticket were Wolfwithwings38 and G1 Sunstreaker. It was so hard to decide who would get the ticket, but I am hoping to hold another giveaway here soon c:

Second, I would like to introduce my new boy, Jonah.

He is an advisor for the king, and works in the Mage's circle with Shay, Lorelai, Polaeris, and Marrock. He specializes in Illusion magic, particularly in calming spells. He hopes through his magic, he can possibly stop wars and conflicts before they happen, and ease the minds of all the citizens during difficult times, but he still has a long way to go before reaching his goal. He is persistent in his pursuits though. His mother taught him that through hard work, anything is possible, and he tries to remember that every time he wants to give up.

Lastly, I am looking for some critiques of my GA entries! I'm trying some new things, and I think it is improving the designs since the last time I was a GA.
ImageImageImage
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 pm

@corrosive_limes
    Welcome to the community and congrats on becoming a GA!
    Your first entry looks wonderful and I can't wait seeing more from you. Congrats as well on your first Viscet c:
    I'd also like to answer your questions concerning breeding Viscets:
    There is no overall limit on how often you are able to breed your Viscet -- there is only the monthly claim limit and the monthly post limit (2 submissions), that you probably have already found by yourself ^-^
    And if you wish to breed your Viscet, you always have to wait 30 days aka a month after winning them. So, say, if you won them today, on September 12th, the earliest date to be able to breed your Viscet would be October 12th ^-^

@Shadow
    Congrats on Jonah, I have to say that I'm a little jealous because that babe is amazing cx
    So are your GA entries -- especially the "Breaking Free" one... honestly... can I just steal that one? wow
    I totally see why you would use that design as a custom because it's wonderful

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

No replies sorry, next post will have replies/a reply!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
So dudes I got my very first custom! He is a custom I have dreamed of for a loooong time and now he finally excists! Also •Ash Wolf• helped me with him!
with some items ref viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3579866 Yep he's my boy, Louis! He's got a sister Aiyana http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1488314134
Now he's a very proud bisexual, that's extremely obnoxious and hyper. He's very happy, he almost always has a smile on his face and rarely he's ever sad. He's very curious and is a very quick learner, and is extremely intelligent. He's very kind, sweet and loving and he loves to have fun and to be at parties (and to be at the LGBTQ+ parades) Well, that's just the sneak-peek! Also he is open for friendships, but not for boyfriends/girlfriends or other siblings.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me