➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby nyctorin. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 am

@SergeantWinter : welcome to the fanclub! i wish you luck in getting your first viscet! ^^
@impereals : well hello handsome~ that's 'cet's beautiful; i'm a sucker for dark colors and gradients
@rainbowpanda101 : aa, just cute and pretty babs, congrats! and welcome to the community as well!
@Prince Audric : who is this bubblegum beauty oml and that HAIR-
@~Prophecy~ : all your 'cets sound really cool! you guys have such talent for coming up with au's and different worlds to put your chars in >.<

--

hello all, been a while since my last post. just popping in to throw my two 'cets up for relationships: strictly head cannons right now, as life's too busy for anymore rps, though we could def rp in the future if your interested!

Lloyd Osborne
male - he/him - mid to late 20s - single (heteroflex) - time traveling writer
lloyd is an anxious but sweet viscet. he has a tendency to worry too much and fear for the worst, but forces himself to combat these feelings by diving headfirst into action and adventure, making him quite spontaneous at times. he is very imaginative and adventurous, having an insatiable fascination with the world around him and always looking for the next story to write. though shy at first and generally nervous around those he doesn't know, he can warm up pretty quickly, and will gladly go on and on about the fantastic worlds of fiction he creates in his head or the adventures he's been on if given the chance. he's an introvert, meaning he prefers solitude over big groups of viscets and unwinds best when he's alone. it also means he isn't one to have a whole bunch of friends, but rather a few very good friends and more friendly acquaintances. lloyd is a time traveler (through means i have yet to develop ha ha), so, although he is primarily from 12th century english, he can and has traveled through time and all over the globe. who know's, he may have even stumbled into completely different realms before. he does all of this in pursuit of things to write stories about.

Iantha Adlestone
female - she/her - young, 19 or 20 - single (bi) - ghost/cryptid/supernatural being hunter and vlogger
a high-strung, enthusiastic, go-getter viscet whom also does a bit of traveling, though not through time. she lives in modern day and is extremely invested in investigating cryptids, ghosts, and other supernatural/mythological things. she has a yt channel where she posts vlogs of herself exploring areas said to house cryptids, sleeping in haunted places, and occasional videos where she compiles her experiences and knowledge of the subjects into surprisingly educational formats. she does intend to actually study these phenomenons and creatures in a scientific sense, so she isn't just running around looking for cool or creepy things to vlog about - she is actually pretty serious about her work and wants to make a career about it. iantha is typically pretty fiery and outgoing, wholly dedicated to her craft and refusing to listen to anyone that says "it isn't real", to the point of sometimes being unintentionally rude with her stubbornness and denial.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Lil Ref Floof, good luck on finding some relationships!
    Cyberdragon, ahhh, it was really nice watching you draw!

NOW, I'm looking to get a MYO done on the CS Oekaki! He's already designed and
      just needs to be transferred, if anyone can help send me a message, I'll be happy
      to pay with pets and art !!

Had to stop streaming my tablet was over heating.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Hey guys stopping by to say I'm hold a stream! Doing some Guest artist entries and some free plushies like below!
join.me/ashwolf1999

Thanks for joining guys had fun! I'll try to get the rest done in the next day or two, I'll be posting them here and sending them out Thanks againa for joining!

Feel free to join and request one if you want c: These will be free for now just testing to see how these do
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Code: Select all
@•Ash Wolf• - Sad I missed it. Awesome art though!
@vesinir - Sorry I wont be able to help out with that but good luck finding help!
@imperials - Beautiful Viscet! Congrats!

I'm finally taking commissions again! I'm willing to make any type and tryout art. I can't guarantee how long I'll be accepting pieces so if you want one jump on it!

xxxxx

Example Example ExampleExample
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:38 am

@ArtGirl Posted!<3 Your art is wonderful, I usually don't ask for art but I just couldn't resist ^.^

@•Ash Wolf• I was thinking of joining -- but just didn't have the time :c Hope it went well<3

@vesinir I wish you the best of luck! :)

@Sergeant Winter Breaking into the viscet community and getting that first 'cet can be tough. I hope you find one soon !

A mistake in a commission form means this art:

Is free for whomever wants to use it. PM me if you do c:

Claimed!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 am

Hello, everyone! I haven't been very active...like at all....in this community and would like to change that. I currently own one Viscet from a long time ago lol. Wow, can't believe how much this species has grown and how much I have neglected it ):
    Really going to try to get back into it again! I am currently trying out for a viscet and looking forward to trying out for more.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stride » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm

hello!! have recently been poking around viscets and decided it was about time to join the fanclub!! c:
im a nonowner currently, and hope to start becoming involved in the community!
i hope everyone has enjoyed their week, and good luck to everyone returning to school
after winter break!! :p
stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 pm

@ GotSalt? and stride - Welcome welcome!!! Good luck with adoptions, and it's nice to see you ^-^

Hey guys <3 I'm sorry I neglect to come here ahhh

But I made a custom line DA PPS in case anyone was interested!
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 am

Replies wrote:@ ~Trompy - What a cutie! I'd definitely bid if I had the money. Best of luck with moving into your first apartment! It sounds exciting :0
@ stride - Welcome to the fc! If you happen to have trouble with main adopts, there are always readopts being run, and they tend to have less entries than others c: There are actually a good number running right now!
@ GotSalt? - Welcome back! You don't have to feel bad about not being active (I haven't done any intros since july myself), this community wont judge! You can consider yourself a veteran c;

Long Post Warning
Good god I've been so inactive- get ready for the VERY long overdue introductions.

Hello everyone! So... it's been a while since I've posted here, and I feel really bad about that. I have 6 intros so buckle up ^^"
Before I start though, I just wanted say thank you to this lovely community for welcoming me with open arms! When I won my first viscet, Bastion, on 11/21/16 I was super hyped but I couldn't get myself to post until February of 2017. I'm so glad I did though! This community is so nice and it's a blast to be in <3 Thank you for a year of awesomeness and I hope for many more!

This darling girl is Sasha. She's my first and currently only custom, the T3 I won in the #1500 raffle. She was actually made in late July by the wonderful jolteon, who did such an amazing job on her I still can't comprehend it <3 Sasha's personality is close to mine, ironically that actually made it a bit harder to write out. In spite of that she still has the longest personality of all of my viscets, and I still want to write out her relationships and really flesh her out! I'm thinking she'll be the start of a new group (my two existing groups are Bastion/Rey's friends, and Dustin's pack, which includes Bastion and Rey's daughters) so I'm pretty excited about that! You can read more about her in her post, there's a link in her picture to it c: I already have plans in the works for a boyfriend/mate for her. I've been saving up stubs for a long time lol. Her and her friends lived in the same area as Dustin before he moved away, so I'm thinking of how I'll write that out.

This is Maverick! He's kind of an interesting guy. I realized that just about all of my viscets are, in the end, not antagonistic characters. While it's easier for me to write characters who are essentially "good" characters (in spite of their less desirable traits), I wanted to throw a genuinely "bad" character into the mix- so I used a definite trait potion to give this guy the look. He has few friends that he cares for and even they mean little to him in the long run. He uses others as he pleases with no remorse, doesn't care for the feelings or well being of others, and often leads others on and will use his looks to get what he wants. One would generally do well to avoid him since he's had run-ins with the law and whatnot. I kinda have this headcannon that he really hates when others make fun of his butterfly markings even though he thinks it makes him look classy. He did at one point love Catalina, but has sense come to terms with the fact that his life style would never allow him to pursue her, nor would Catalina accept his advances. He's a sort of mob-boss character.

This girlie is Catalina, just about the polar opposite of our bad boy Maverick. Just about the kindest person anyone can imagine, she's a very doting, loving, and body positive viscet. Her and Sasha are very very close Sasha will hurt anyone who hurts her and they spend a lot of time together. She'll definitely be part of Sasha's group. I'm thinking I might give her a mate in the future? For some reason I feel like she could crack Vincent's sarcastic exterior and wrap him around her finger. More about her is in her post!

This stunner is Vanna! She's.. hard to explain without knowing the whole story, so her info is in her post as well.
Shortened personality wrote:Vanna is likely one the most relaxed beings one could ever hope to meet. Prone to passiveness, there is very little that genuinely annoys her. Vanna tries quite hard to avoid unnecessary arguments and subsequently is often seen as a pushover by her peers, making her an easy outlet for less peaceful viscets' frustrations. In spite of this, Vanna always makes it a point not to hold grudges or act resentfully, as she believes that it would only fuel more hate. This isn't to say that she takes any beatings willingly, as she will act out minimally in self defense, but these fits rarely go any farther than a fleeting scratch in order to get away. Possibly the only thing that can make her raise his voice would be seeing an unfair match. There can't possibly be a reason for a larger opponent to take on a fight that everyone knew they would win; so why cause the pain? She has calmed down considerably since her mob years, when she could have cared less about whether a match was fair or not and was more willing to do dirty work.

She was sort of stuck in business with Rey's corrupt father for most of her youth, but all of that is explained in her post ^^"

This is Moriko! She's the OOC (for now) daughter of Vincent and Catalina. I don't have a solid grip on her character yet so I dont have a post up for her but she'll also be part of Sasha's group. I know that she'll have lived on her own from a young age, a sensible yet spunky viscet who lives for herself but likes the company of others. (Huge shout out to milo. for doing such a great job on her! I knew it wouldn't be an easy pairing but they pulled it off so well and it's so i s m o o t h)

This is Silver! She was raised in her father's pack, which bordered Dustin's until the pack dissipated due to poor leadership and upcoming rivals. Instead of following her father to new lands, Silver chose to stay with what she knew and joined one of the rival packs- Dustin's. She loves the ocean and swimming, so when the temperatures dip a little she's largely responsible for collecting crabs from the tidal pools at the edge of Dustin's territory, so long as it isn't dangerously cold. She's got an on-again-off-again relationship with Dustin, and many in the pack are confused as to if they should regard her as the alpha female or not. The link just leads to her form, since I don't have a post for her yet.
Last edited by DragonCave on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 am

@Dragoncave - what pretty beans
@~tromphy - I would if I could <333
@Stride - welcome!
@Gotsalt? - Welcome back dude!
@~t~ - amazing art as usual <3
@Artgirl - love your style
@Ashwolf - adorable plushies <333
@lil red floof - adorable viscets
@sergeantwinter - welcome!

So recently I have gotten two stubs bumping another possible myo in my grasp so I am looking to purchase four stubs, I'm giving 17 c$ per stub and I would rather buy the bulk off one user then one of multiple, pm me if interested!
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me