➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Kagome963 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 am

X
Replies wrote:None today.

A few things have happened since my last post. Assana and Baron had another kid named Scáth, Delphiinium gifted Jake to me and I won a Reinscet named Comet. I also got an animated pixel of Aednat from Howling and its ADORABLE!!! Couldnt wait to fit her into my sig.

Non Viscet Related Events
    Got a new fursona, so chances are that my mood will change and Ill be more active in the community now that Cuore has been retired until further notice. Hoping to get art done of my new sona with all my Viscets in the future.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:04 am

@steampunkalec - You got some nice art and viscets. c:
@TigerBlue - I love Zale!
@TheUnicornSorceress - I hope she finds a good home. I'd try out but I don't have time. <3
@~Phantom - Congrats on Vespera, good look getting your guy.
@Vesinir - I hope everything turns out okay, if you want someone to talk to, I'm free?
@.kaede - Good luck with your entry, I'll see if I can find one of my viscets for you to use.
@Wobbuffet - Reythem's cute!
@Firewolf56 - Congrats! I'll see if I can find someone you can use for a friend or something.
@Kagome963 - Congrats on all the new viscets, and cute pixel.

Really long post, sorry! First, I wanted to introduce my new guy, Ren. Macyduke gifted him to me and I just love him so much? I missed out on the scorpion tails and I really wanted one, so it means a lot to me. <3
Would any one be interested in scorpion tail refs? I have a pet scorpion and I thought it might be helpful if I could pose her tail, if she decides to co-operate with me, that is.
Boop. Not sure how useful these ones are. If anyone has a request, message me?

I got a few more pieces of art since I last posted! Two are linked for size and one because it was already posted.
This cute pixel of Alduin by howlingtothestars.
Ty by Placebo.
This piece of Alduin and Ty by Hazardousfish.
Ray by Macyduke. <3
I have two more pieces on the way though. I'll also be introducing a new couple when they're finished. Also it's my birthday on Friday and I maybe want some art?

Asked by Razors:
If you could pick one Viscet to make real, which would it be?
Alduin. A giant bearded dragon looking viscet, what more could I want?
If you could become one of your viscets, who would it be?
Also Alduin. I'd love to run around a desert and be with reptiles as a job. And he just lazes about all day, perfect.
If your viscets were real, who would you get along with best?
Probably Alduin again. He's pretty quiet so we could just sit and do our own things.
If your viscets were real, who would you get along with least?
Possibly Ty, I can't stand people like him. Also Opal, only because she'd annoy me.
Would any of your viscets attempt to kill you, if they met you?
Not straight away; but if I crossed Heliconia, Ray or Viper the wrong way they might.
Have you ever created a story for a viscet that made you emotional?
It's not really happy or sad, but Opal has a story piece that is basically just her running around and exploring.
Tell us why!? What happened that made you emotional?
I could picture the place and it was just so beautiful. I was kind of in awe really.
What is your viscet with the most tragic story?
Ray? He joined a mafia with his brother who was killed when he tried to leave, making Ray too scared to leave.

Asked by commandant:
Who is your most well-developed viscet?
Probably Opal or Viper.
Which viscet of yours do you enjoy the story and development of most?
Viper.
Who do you look up to and strive to be when it comes to viscet owners?
I haven't really seen a lot of people's viscets, but I love how Razors develops her viscets. And ten.
What is your favorite art piece that any of your viscets have?
Possibly this piece of Alduin by Zendaru.
All-time, excluding batches and event viscets, what is your favorite cet?
I can't choose between Alduin for being based on a beardie or Ty because he just reminds me of how kind some people are here. <3
How do you keep up with your viscets relationships? How do you put them to use?
I write them up on their pages in a slideshow. I write about how they interact, how they met and their opinions of the other viscet. I sometimes draw them together.
Do any of your viscets have companion animals?
Opal has a red-tailed hawk who scouts for her and delivers letters to her family. Alduin has a reptile sanctuary with some personal pets, Ty has to put up with them.
How many of your viscets live like a feral 'cet? How many live as pets? Civilized, etc.?
I imagine them all to civillized but usually not in a human-like (anthro?) form, sometimes that's an alternate version though. Normally they still have the feral appearance but act like people.
Which of your viscets has your favorite color palette?
Augustus! The orange is just so nice to stare at. He might have a contender soon.
How do you feel about having viscet characters having non-viscet friends and companions?
I love it! I don't have a viscet with a non-viscet friend; however, I have a crocodile who is friends with a viscet.
Do any of your viscets have magic? If so, do tell!
Nope!
Do any of your viscets use weapons other than tooth and claw and/or magic?
Heliconia is a secret agent so she has all sorts of weapons. Ray carries a gun pretty much all the time. Viper has a dagger and bow.
Would you like any of your viscets to have a long line of visclings? How would you feel about a whole family tree spawning from one of your cets?
Only if it's in character. I know Opal has a fairly long family tree, all in character; but she currently no in character visclings of her own. Yet.
Are there any "tropes" that you see in the viscet community about their characters?
I don't think so?
Do you prefer viscets based off of objects? Brands? Random designs? Natural designs?
Based off reptiles! Some other stuff too but mostly that.
Unnatural eye color or natural eye color?
Either, depends on the palette.
How many males to females viscets do you have?
Three females and six males; one of the males identifies as agender though.
Do any of your viscets have a prized item or toy?
Opal has a journal and pencil which she writes and draws about her adventures in. Not exactly a prized item, but Alduin and Ty would have snake hooks with them when herping.
How do you feel on non-canon family relationships in viscets?
Alduin and Ty are brothers story-wise but neither of them were from breedings.
Do you enjoy co-owning? What are your personal pros and cons?
I co-own Augustus and it isn't any different really. You can get extra art since there's two of you. I guess I'm a little afraid of messing up and making him not what the other person wants, since we don't talk and I believe we didn't sort out how we were developing him.
Are there viscets that you would like to ask for a breeding with, but you're too nervous to?
Quite a few, yeah.
What kind of names do you prefer?
Just whatever feels right. I like names that somehow refer to appearance. Opal reminds me of an opal. Viper's based on a coral snake so general snake theme.
Do you like giving your viscets accessories? Do you prefer if they are adopted out with accessories or without?
I like accessories if they suit the character they are. Opal carries her journal and satchel with traveling gear. I don't mind adopts with them, especially if it acts as a prompt.

Asked by ~Phantom:
Which was your first viscet ever?
Opal.
How long have you been apart of this community?
I got my first viscet eight months ago but I started trying out ten months ago.
Has anyone in particular helped you out a lot?
Razors and Macyduke! They're both so kind and nice to talk to. <3
Out of all of the event-rares and legendaries, which one do you like the most? Why?
This girl because lizards. <3

Asked by grifforik (below):
What's you favorite viscet color's/patterns?
Depends what mood I'm in pretty much.
Do you like mutations more or the mainstream 'normal' look?
I like the normal look but with minor edits mostly, so they stand out a little.
What viscet would you steal if you could?
Griff's Ramoth or howlingtothestars' Impari.
How many viscets do you own?
Nine.
Who were the artists for those viscets?
Opal - Brius
Augustus - Placebo
Alduin - howlingtothestars
Heliconia, Viper, Ty - ShadyBro but I designed Ty's sketch
Ray, Blaze, Ren - grifforik
What current comps are you in? If none, what comps would you have liked to enter?
Batch #591! c:
What sort of comps do you like?
Raffles because I'm lazy, or something else simple, and writing comps.
What kind of viscet would you like to see/what's something you'd like to see one based on?
More reptiles. <3
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 am

@PikachuTori25 awesome stream glad I was able to catch some of it :)
@grizzly. pretty baby! G'luck with the readopt :)
@Vesinir really sorry to hear about that, if you need to talk I'm here. My mom also has cancer, she's had it since I was 12. I totes understand.
@Mint look at all those pretty babies up for adoption!
@.kaede WB :) And good luck on the comp! Its a tough one to be sure. And I am always interested in watching other people stream, its a lot of fun.
@Lady_Novianti welcome welcome! And congrats on the new baby :)
@Firewolf56 congrats on Yuletide what a beautiful baby!
@Kagome963 love all the new babies! And omg that pixel is so cute!!!
@ABeardedDragon that would be really cool! Some tail refs would be pretty awesome :)

Here are some more questions:

Code: Select all
[b]What's you favorite viscet color's/patterns?[/b]
[b]Do you like mutations more or the mainstream 'normal' look?[/b]
[b]What viscet would you steal if you could?[/b]
[b]How many viscets do you own?[/b]
[b]Who were the artists for those viscets?[/b]
[b]What current comps are you in? If none, what comps would you have liked to enter?[/b]
[b]What sort of comps do you like? (ie naming, raffles, unlimited impress?)[/b]
[b]What kind of viscet would you like to see/what's something you'd like to see one based on?[/b]

Simple, and probs natural are my favs :)
I really love all the mutations but... the 'normal' look is so much easier to draw XD
Mintchips Noble XD
Finn- Soulsplosion
Belle- Howling
Marina-Shadybro
Tala-Howling
Pie- Shadybro
Ramoth- Strudel
Snow Steele-Dissolve
Sonya-Spiritwindy
Spark- Strudel
Oxomo-Me
Ruth- Me
Sik-Howling
Sly- Mintchip
Saba-Howling
Zephyr- Mintchip
Gore- Me
Sam and Duke-Me
Cally- Srudel
What current comps are you in? If none, what comps would you have liked to enter?
None. If I could join a comp going on? I would have tried for one of the winter event pets, they were so pretty!
What sort of comps do you like? (ie naming, raffles, unlimited impress?)
...I like the rounds comps now. They're really cool.
What kind of viscet would you like to see/what's something you'd like to see one based on?
I dont know XD

Annnd I'll be streaming for awhile:
thank you for watching!
I'll probs stream again later tonight if I can but I have lots to do :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:07 pm

@Kagome963- Congrats!!!!!!
@ABeardedDragon- Congrats!!!!!

Hey Guys I Just Wanted To POST That I Am Trying To Fill My Last 3 Custom Spots!!! I Need 5,600 Points!!!! I Truley Will Say It Will Be Worth The Points They Are Amazing <3 1 Is Based Off A Nigerian Goat Buck!!! The 2 One Is A Blue Maned, Brown And White Spotted Bear!!! And The Third I Am Still Working On Its Design!!!! You Can Order Here On The Post Or On PM!!! I Would Greatly Appreciate It If You Can Help Thank You!!!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Sky- GL!
Griff- Ill fill those out later!

So, my computer is about to restart and im doing this quick

Im badly needing 300 DA points!
So im doing fullbodies for 100 and headshots for 50
Any mutations
any complexity
I just need these points!
Please PM me for details! My DA is tigerclaw5197
I do pixels and non pixels!
Animations cost 25 extra
I would really love it if you could help out! Thank you <333
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi everyone!
    I want to say thanks for all þe nice things, and messages. It's helped me
    feel better and my mum is happy that people are praying for her.
    I'll be streaming some art for a bit to take my mind off things, I might
    do some requests too.
    https://join.me/118-412-050
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:05 pm

replies wrote:@Firewolf56 Ahh, such a gorgeous viscet! Super huge congratulations!
@Kagome963 Wow, that's a lot of awesome new stuff! Congrats on the new viscets and the art!
@ABeardedDragon Wooooow... that viscet is absolutely amazing! Congratulations! And I really love all the answers to those questions c:
@grifforik WOO! Questions!!
@Vesinir I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I sincerely hope things start to look up for you

... Just here to answer more questions, haha.

I love natural colours and I really do love pretty much any design.

I love simple mutations like minor mane edits or horns. I'm obsessed with horns — especially ram horns.

None that I can think of c: I'm really satisfied with my babes!

Eighteen.

Fitz — Fairy King
Sebastian — captain-mongoose
Madigan — Sabatea
Roman — Mint Chip
Kylo — Mint Chip
James — grifforik
Experiment One — ShadyBro
Alabaster — grifforik
Ugin — SilverSamurai
Lazarus XIII — SilverSamurai
AJ — grifforik
Tyramet — Mint Chip
Monique — grifforik
Lokheed — grifforik
Niklaus — ShadyBro
Baphomet — grifforik
Hannibal Jr — ~Trompy
Jonathan & Crow — grifforik

I'm not in any, but I would have loved to enter some of the winter ones! They're so gorgeous c:

Gif comps and impress me's are fun c:

I always LOVE seeing birb based viscets! <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby grapejuice » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

No replies at the moment, or question answers, because I don't wanna make a huge post right now ^^;;
    B U T
    Now that I've got some spare time, I wanted to come back and re-introduce my babies!
    //Maybe even find them some love c;
    So uh, pm me if you're interested in any of my boys
    I'm very open to any role-play offers
    And crush/mate suggestions <3

grapejuice wrote:
    I'd really love to start finding them crushes or even potential mates!
    Or if anyone would like to do some 1x1 roleplaying, just let me know, I'd be more than happy to arrange that as well<33
    So for those who are interested, I'll link each of my boys below
    I just ask the you PM me the one you're interested in, along with your Viscet and maybe a quick personality blurb
    Hopefully something works out for my babies<33 c'8

Thank-you all for reading, so without further ado, here are my handsome babes!
    Image - Marshall: bisexual; tends to be a bit of condescending know-it-all

Image Quentin: gay; a smol cuddly bean who tends to have way too much energy

Image Leopold: bisexual; the shy sweetheart who wants to be tough but is about as harmless as a butterfly

Image Leif: bisexual; an annoying prankster who's a little too fond of staring at himself in the mirror when he's looking extra good and fluffy
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm

@Firewolf Congrats on the win! Very beautiful viscet! (It was one of my faves!)
@Kagome Congrats to you too!! On all accounts! <3
@AbeardedDragon I love that scorp tail, the colors are just beautiful! Congrats to you!! I don't have a scorp tail, but I think the refs would be very, very helpful to those who do! <3
@Skyler Good luck! I love seeing peoples customs...there are some amazingly creative people in this community! I can't wait to see yours!
@TigerBlue Good luck to you as well! (Not that you need it, your work is awesome :D<3)
@Vesinir Glad you are feeling better (As is your mom too. Sending lots of happy thoughts her way!) Enjoy the stream! <3
@Wobbuffet Congrats! Beautiful babe! (I'd hate to have to replicate that design x.x! So complex!)

@All the new owners/those who have won viscets/obtained batches lately. General congrats to you all. I know what a fantastic feeling that is! Congrats to you all! <3 If anyone ever needs friends or enemies, let me know!
@Those who are trying to win. Even if you are having a hard time doing so! Don't give up! It may take time but eventually it will happen! Also...don't ever hesitate to ask for help! The community is super nice. Someone here is bound to help you! (You can always PM me if you need. I know my art isn't the best but I can always try!)

@Everyone Just to point this out (Not that it needs to be!) But this community is like a family, guys. I know we all get nervous approaching the staff and some of us (me) think things like...*They are busy, they have so much on their plate, they don't have time for me...v.v;*
But I'd like to mention that everyone I've met so far has been/is fantasticly kind. If you -ever- need anyone to talk to, the staff is always there. There are also other members who you could contact, myself included!
A while back I mentioned I had wanted to make a 'general help' thread. Which would be a place where people could go and find lists of other people in the community to help them out. Either by lending an ear or by helping them with contests. I kinda wanna go back to that idea.
I know times can get tough and sometimes we have issues that get us down, just contact your family! We are here for you! Also, if you ever just wanna chat with someone, too! Why not?

Anyway...rant over...I rambled.

I know I had planned on leaving CS, and I semi have/am. I, however, am choosing not to leave the Viscet (and a few other adoptable) species. I like you guys...I love the friends I've made here and I wanna be there for others like they have been for me.
ANYWAY....
Moving on...

Answering questions:

(My own...lol)

If you could pick one Viscet to make real, which would it be?
It would probably be Six or Aki. Six would be the kind of companion that I'd be able to just sit and chill with all day and not have to say anything to. Companionable silence. Aki would be the kind of friend I'd love to play video games with or go fishing with, or just generally pick me up when I get depressed. She would be a great boost to my mood, when I am down.

If you could become one of your viscets, who would it be? (You'd be thrown into their world, not ours!)
Aki, most def.

If your viscets were real, who would you get along with best?
I'd get along well with a couple, but the best would be Six or Aki.

If your viscets were real, who would you get along with least?
Jude or Kasdeya, for sure.

Would any of your viscets attempt to kill you, if they met you?
Jude, Kasdeya, and Kunal.

Have you ever created a story for a viscet (Whether you own it or not) that made you emotional? (Whether it was happy or sad.)
Danika's story made me tear up a whole lot...It actually made me miserable to throw her into so many tragic conditions. Tobias' story (Which isn't written down yet) has made me depressed too in certain spots. Especially the ending I have planned v.v;
The death of Kunal's mother broke my heart...

Tell us why!? What happened that made you emotional?
Danika just faced a LOT of bad luck, every one she ever got close to died. It resulted in her breaking, mentally.
Tobias' story is mostly him trying to save Kunal from his brother, Jude. He faces a lot of trials and is almost killed many times. Jude tries to burn down his brother Noah's forest and kill him. In the end (Spoiler alert...lol) Jude decides to simply burn down Kunals forest and kill his own brother. Thanks to Tobias Kunal lives, but Kunal is forced into a contract with some spirits, where in he has to become a lesser deity of the Isles.

What is your viscet with the most tragic story?
Danika.

(Commandants questions)
------------------

who is your most well-developed viscet?
I think most are fairly well developed.

which viscet of yours do you enjoy the story and development of most?
I am torn between Danika and Tobias. I have spent the most time on those two, story wise.

who do you look up to and strive to be when it comes to viscet owners?
I have to say I feel I do well enough for myself. I don't actually strive to be like anyone, owner wise. Now...art wise...I have plenty I look up to (Strudel, Mint, SilverSamurai, Howling...Grifforik for sure!) Pretty much all of the artists for Viscets, but even just those in the community. There are some amazingly talented people out there and I love when they use artwork to portray their viscets stories. I wish I could do that...

what is your favorite art piece that any of your viscets have?
(By Hoffnungsstern)

all-time, excluding batches and event viscets, what is your favorite cet?
Every single viscet I own. ;) I have personal attachments. I can love designs, but that personal attachment is what makes or breaks my love/favoritism, for me. (Though I still feel emotionally attached to Wolfs Nightshade and Blade...RP made me love them *cries*)

how do you keep up with your viscets relationships? how do you put them to use?
I have a weebly page that I *was* keeping relationships on. I've found that establishing relationships through PM's for me results in very little character development wise. I still do it and offer it, but I feel so much more personal attachment and development in my characters if someone actually RP's with me or works things out.

do any of your viscets have companion animals?
Yes. Nikolai has a williedragon named Casey. Aki has a creature named 'Styx' as her soul bound companion. Six has a new dog named Dinner. Just about everyone has pets of some kind.

how many of your viscets live like a feral 'cet? how many live as pets? civilized, etc.?
Six, Danika, Loa, Kunal are all completely feral. The rest are semi civilized.

which of your viscets has your favorite color palette?
This is a hard one...I really like all my viscets...I can't really pick one.

how do you feel about having viscet characters having non-viscet friends and companions?
I encourage it. Almost all of my viscets interact with other species. I do not see why they couldn't interact with other creatures.

do any of your viscets have magic? if so, do tell!
Kasdeya is pretty much purely a magical being. She might as well be made of magic x.x
Tobias has naturistic magics, anything to do with plants, the earth, or animals.
Loa uses hoodoo.
Nobody is a wishmaster.
Willow (Really it's all whisper, Willow has no abilities) Whisper 'knows' things about their targets.
Jude is a mesmer, he also is a shadowmancer and watermancer.
Kunal has nature themed magics as well as a bit of shadowmancer abilities.
Snatch is a crystal healer with some enchanting abilities.
Aki is a druid. She has druid abilities lol
Nikolai is a druid, he is also a golemancer.

do any of your viscets use weapons other than tooth and claw and/or magic?
Most resort to physical fighting. Aki is trained in many weapons, but mostly spears/tridents/staves. Any long pole weapon.

would you like any of your viscets to have a long line of visclings? how would you feel about a whole family tree spawning from one of your cets?
I wanted Danika and Loa to, they have a mighty big family now. x.x

are there any "tropes" that you see in the viscet community about their characters?
I don't think so....?

do you prefer viscets based off of objects? brands? random designs? natural designs?
Natural designs or earthy designs.

unnatural eye color or natural eye color?
Both lol

how many males to females (to other, if you have any) viscets do you have?
6 males 7 females. Almost even. (Though Nobody is gender-void. DFAB) So 6 6 and 1?

do any of your viscets have a prized item or toy? for example, a character always carried around a blanket, or something similar.]
Danika has a bird 'doll' made out of bones, feathers and twigs that she named Peeku. She takes it everywhere...
Tobias now has a flower crown made by (Whooves) Fable, which he will never remove.

how do you feel on non-canon family relationships in viscets?
Whatever makes people happy <3 :D It's their viscets!

do you enjoy co-owning? what are your personal pros and cons?
I do not mind it. I do not have much experience with it, but if it makes both people happy, why not?

are there viscets that you would like to ask for a breeding with, but you're too nervous to? you don't have to name anything, just a y/n!
Just one. lol

what kind of names do you prefer? common? a particular language? feral names?
I like names that are different. Through my life I have always been really, really bad with names...(Names I have given characters in the past...Needle, Knife, Ruin, Taxx, Spoon...v.v; Don't forget my current name...Razors! lol)

do you like giving your viscets accessories? do you prefer if they are adopted out with accessories or without?
I like accessories, yeah!

(Grifforik's questions)

I adore earthy or darker colored viscets. I was actually really surprised, myself, at this realization. I never knew I liked brown and green so much xD

I love mutations, but sometimes less is more. <3

I really don't know. I mentioned above that looks are great but my personal attachment must be there too. (I think this is why I have so much issues with Batches, especially OOC ones v.v;)

13?

Snatch~Howling
Six~ Sting Rei
Danika~Shadybro
Loa~Strudel
Aki~Mint Chip
Jude~Shadybro
Kunal~Shadybro
Lyf~Shadybro
Tobias~SilverSamurai
Nobody~Strudel
Willow Whisper~Sabatea
Nikolai~Shadybro
Kasdeya~Grifforik

Just the scarf comp. I really wanted to form a connection with the lovely Siri gran-babe, but it didn't work out on my end. </3 lol

I actually like impress me's or limited impress me's. Especially if I have a good connection with the viscet. I feel like I can develop them a lot more this way and form an attachment.

Rick and morty (LOL) I don't know, really.

--------------------------------------------------------------

LASTLY....

Danika has a new (*coughfavoritecough*) child...

(By Grifforik)

(By Howling)

If you ever need an enemy/homewrecker/heartbreaker/attempted murderer...anything of that nature...she's your gal...
More info about her here.

I am also looking for artwork of her and all my viscets...I have over 240 C$ to spend and some pets as well...
(Apparently you cannot directly trade C$ currency for DA points...lol...oops...)

That is all...xD <3
Last edited by Razors on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Replies:
@Vesinir - Just in case I hadn't said the before, b-but my prayers are with your mother and with all my good health I prays she gets better <3
@TigerBlue- Good luck w-with those points my friend, badly wished I had a DA... should probably get one
@skyler1515 - Ok I really n-need to get a DA, your art is so cute ;^;
@grifforik - Darn missed the stream... dang finals studying taking over m-my life!
@ABeardedDragob - mmm, scorpion tail babe, they're so cute! C-Congrats on Ren!
@Kagome963 - Woah lots of new doodles and cute art, I'm in love <3
@Firewolf56 - Congrats on Yule! He is so handsome... I love h-his design, let me know if he needs any friends c:
@Lady_Novianti - W-Welcome to the communtiy! I think you'll find this lovely bunch of folk some of the most caring people around here, they definitely make me feel welcome and t-they will for you to. I'm Doc! If you ever need any help I'm here, although I'm not a 'Senior' of Viscets by any means XD But I love Pai, so handsome c:
@Razors- *gives her a big hug* Heh sorry I just... f-felt the urge to hug you cause what you say is very true! We are a family! I love Dani's new baby by the way, so cute! Lol does Nightshade know, and would Nightshade be a good second parent, find out on who is the father XD

So um, just gonna answer some questions and join the Viscet train of owning another beautiful babe! I'm so excited you guys have no clue. But with finals coming up this week I'm very stressed out and have alot on my mind. I'm very s-sorry to my RP's I will try to reply as often as I can, but I want to keep up my grades, so studying will become my life *cries internally* I won't be as active for the next week b-but I'm still going to keep my art shop open and I'm going to try my best to respond to any pm's. Pfft wish m-me luck that I don't fail... heh.... y-yeah - whispers: I'm going to die...-

Anywho... I now have my 7th Viscet! Woah wait a m-minute... seventh? Geez for me it feels like only a couple of weeks ago I was trying out for Jesse... time flies in this communtiy, s-so happy to have ever found this, helped me out a ton. I really love you guys, thanks for helping me through some rough times and being just like a second family to me <3 But yes t-that's right I recently got my seventh Viscet and I have to say... I love this guy so much. Without further ado, here is Alexander!
Everytime I look at him I die all over again. Honestly this w-was a very tough competition and I have mad respect for everyone who tried out, like seriously if you ever need something let m-me know! For his Forum it wasn't exactly the prettiest, since I have no coding experience whatsoever, b-but it was his story I devoted myself too, can be found here: Boop c:. It took me hours, and I'm not exaggerating, h-hours to write out the first four chapters and his story isn't even 1/4th of the way done. It's kind of a secret, and I will be updating his story alot the next couple of weeks and I'm hoping to finish it, d-don't know when but possibly a couple of months. I worked on this story non-stop, having fallen so in love with Alexander's character. I w-would spend all my free time I'd get in any of my classes typing on Google docs, and sometimes I had no clue why. This Viscet holds a very special place in my heart, and I can't believe I finally have him, Alexander... <3 He is only open for friends and enemies right now and even than I will be kind of picky because this guy is my baby, literally my life at the moment is Alexander... well and finals. B-But don't let that scare you, pm me if you think he seems like a finned for your viscets! I'm still working on his page, but it won't be done this week cause again... finals. B-But I just wanted to introduce him and if you have time on your hands read through his story, there is definitely more to come! I'm looking for art of any of my babes, especially Skykar Who doesn't have any art of her own yet *cries* I have over 100 c$ and I have my art shop where I'd be willing to do art trades! But just in need of some art, I don't have alot of rare pets as I'm spending alot of them on art already. Just pm me if Y-you're open for stuffy c:

Ok question t-time now c:
What's you favorite viscet color's/patterns? - Honestly I actually really like Nature themed, sort of forest Viscets. Dark browns, greys, wolf, deer, bird themed, anything really like that. Even my little tribal dude Echo reminds me of autumn, l-love my little doodle <3 But that explains why alot of my babes are sort of nature themed, although Destiny isn't really, just a bit of roses and rose petals
Do you like mutations more or the mainstream 'normal' look? - hmm that's hard... I'm truthfully a suckered for major mane edits, three of my Viscets have them, Echo, Destiny and now Alexander. I like the character it gives them. But I'm going to go with the mainstream normal look, especially on my little shy babe Fable. He's so gosh darn cute and I love him, he has no mutations either and I love him as much (if not a little more, but shhhhhh) as m-my others <3
What viscet would you steal if you could? - This is pretty hard... b-but I'd have to go with Dragonets-Of-Destiny's Sombre. The dark colors, the r-red eyes! Golly so handsome id die for that babe, or any of his children. Amea would be pretty darn cute too, might steal her. I believe Sombre also has a mate, Howling's Amaris? I steal her too, so precious. Gahhhh their whole family is goals, I love <3
How many viscets do you own? - Seven now! So excited. I have Jesse, Dot, Echo, Skylar, Fable, Destiny, and Alexander!
Jesse - Howling <3
Dot - Silver <3
Echo - Yugi <3
Skylar - Griff <3
Fable - Mint <3
Destiny- Silver <3
Alexander - Silver <3
What current comps are you in? If none, what comps would you have liked to enter? - At the moment none, and I don't believe I'll be in any f-for a while. I'm quite content with all my lovelies I have right now <3 Plus I have some babies that people might gift to me and I'm very excited to determine their fate and stories with their parents!
What sort of comps do you like? (ie naming, raffles, unlimited impress?) - I l-like ones where the artist gives you freedom to write however much you please, n-not like an impress me but maybe more like a writing comp. I r-really liked Silver's where you got to choose a prompt off the website and write however much you wanted off that, it's how I fell so on love with Alexander's character c:
What kind of viscet would you like to see/what's something you'd like to see one based on? - hmm, maybe different wolves? I know there are a ton of d-different wolf breeds and alot of different color combination for pelts(image doesn't belong to me). I feel like the different colors are simple yet very beautiful and if the artist gets bored it's very easy to add in nature like designs in there c:
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me