➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby kiwi;; » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:00 pm

@Soulsplosion,
    ah I'm glad to see some rules about ads (:

@Razors,
    ah congrats! both amazing babes

@Macyduke,
    ah adorable art c: your forms looks great so far as well!

@TigerBlue,
    ahh such a pretty babe! I'm so in love with the colors!

@ωανєℓєиgтн,
    beautiful viscet! many congrats c:

@HellyBoo,
    if you still need any help, I can always help you!

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

@Razors- Lovely viscets, Kunal is lovely!
@Macy - lovely art!
@Dragonets - Aw, hopefully they find a good home!
@Tiger - Ooo~ they look cool
@wave - She's pretty XD I like all of the blues and purples

Just a mini art dump here that I've been working on today (I'll keep editing this cuz I don't want to post alot of these on separate posts XP)
ImageImage
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Wave- congrats!
Ever- Ahh I need one!

TigerBlue wrote:GUYS GUYS GUYS
I just got my third viscet!!
He is from an OOC breeding with Yugi's Umiko and My Apollo!

He is a male but I don't have a name for him yet.
He is my little trouble making explorer! His dream is to travel the world!

EDIT: His name is Jacon, means trouble to match his personality!

Just going to repost this for others to see:
Jacon is in need of a few friends maybe a crush?
He is a huge trouble maker and pranker with bounds of energy! He is not sassy or rude, he just loves to do it for fun! He is an explorer and someday wishes to travel the world! But once you get to know him, he is super kind and sweet! He can be very caring, but beware, you still are gonna get pranked!

also some questions!

Code: Select all
[b]Pick 5 viscets[/b][size=50]maybe include links to them[/size]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

[b]1 made 5 super mad, and always tries to make up for it, why did 1 make 5 mad? And why do they try and do?[/b]

[b]2 and 3 go to the movies, they find 5 with a strange viscet going into a horror movie, what do 2 and 3 do? [/b]

[b]4 and 1 are in a huge fight, 3 comes along and tries to help but just gets caught up in the fight too, what are they fighting about?[/b]

[b]4 gets some ice cream for 2, 2 doesn't like that flavor of ice cream, what do they do?[/b]
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:48 pm

@TigerBlue
Congrats, he's a very handsome
boy ~ Love his mane colors/markings

@ωανєℓєиgтн
What a lovely girl. I actually have a
gal who looks pretty similar to her, so
if you want them to be related somehow,
feel free to pm me c:

@Macyduke
That art is super color! I love beluga in
the background, haha ^^

@Soul
The new rule was definitely needed ^^
My girl, Zoria, is looking for relationships!
Best friends, friends, enemies, and maybe a crush ?? I will be super hesitant on crushes tho
Uh, I have no personality for her yet, so feel free to suggest any Viscet with any type of
personality, as she'll probably be the kind to get along with anyone. As for best friends, I
only need one or two, but a whole bunch for normal friends c:

Zoria | Female
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:50 pm

@tigerblue - what a beautiful 'cet!
@everdale - those are so cute <33
@lightwing - ahhh her design is so beautiful ! the colors are just wow

aaa i'm so happy, i just won my fourth viscet ♥ everyone meet jean silvain, #757! i was really nervous about this competition, but i'm really glad i won him.
he has his own toyhou.se already, just gotta get everything set up. it's here! i'm looking for relationships for him, so pm me if youd like!

and hey, i just made an ask.fm for all of my viscets! i'm still making edits (drawing an icon and background) but if you want to ask any of them questions i'll be responding in sketches! here's the ask!

Pick 5 viscetsmaybe include links to them
1: khriston
2: rupert
3: voladya
4 & 5: jean

1 made 5 super mad, and always tries to make up for it, why did 1 make 5 mad? And why do they try and do?
considering jean is super hard to make mad, khris probably screwed up big time. one thing jean gets ticked about really fast is pranks, so khris probably woud have pranked him or something of the sort.

2 and 3 go to the movies, they find 5 with a strange viscet going into a horror movie, what do 2 and 3 do?
vol and ru would be a little curious, most likely, since jean would be the type to see a horror movie but isn't keen on going out with those he knows (and he's not really dating anyone). ru doesn't see the interest in horror movies, but vol would probably want to go see it.

4 and 1 are in a huge fight, 3 comes along and tries to help but just gets caught up in the fight too, what are they fighting about?
this one's a hard one, too. I feel like khris and jean would never interact lol. Vol and Jean are both incredibly chill/patient characters, so khris...probably started it, since they're much more...likely to go off, I guess

4 gets some ice cream for 2, 2 doesn't like that flavor of ice cream, what do they do?
ru would eat it anyway. he knows nothing about jean's occupation and that that flavor could be some weird alchemical..thing. he wouldnt want to make jean (or anyone else) feel bad, so he'd probably just suck it up and eat it.

i love scenario questions like this tbh
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:59 pm

@all - congrats on the new viscets and batches and customs! they're all gorgeous (3 feel free to look through my viscets, they could use some more friends!
    @everdale - cute art!! loving the lines (3

pick 5 viscets:
    1: tiki
    2: creed
    3: ace
    4: lilou
    5: shady

1 made 5 super mad, and always tries to make up for it, why did 1 make 5 mad? and why do they try and do?
    well, tiki would definetly have been in her annoying childish state, and then would've gone too far [you know what I mean cx] and as for making up for it, she'd just appoligize two or three times, and shady would try everything to avoid her cx

2 and 3 go to the movies, they find 5 with a strange viscet going into a horror movie, what do 2 and 3 do?
    well, considering creed and ace are basically mortal enemies, this would not work out too well. creed would probably do nothing to shady, as they don't really know eachother or care to know about eachother. ace, however, would make a huge deal about it if it was a female viscet, and probably join them if it were a male viscet, leaving creed for himself [which is what he enjoys more anyways haha] shady would either be embarrassed as heck with a crush or something, and then just like, "sure! join us if ya want!" with one of his bros cx

4 and 1 are in a huge fight, 3 comes along and tries to help but just gets caught up in the fight too, what are they fighting about?
    well, tiki is causing tons of trouble today [I assume it was her anyways] tiki probably would've been jumping around and tripping up lilou while she was exercising, and so lilou would've been so fed up that she would've snapped. she rarely does, but you know you're in for it when she snaps. so they would be arguing about that, and then tiki would probably bring up something stupid [like lilou not paying enough attention to her] so that would just be a giant arguement already. and then ace, the poor baby, tries to come in and calm things down, only to get roasted at by lilou, while tiki is just laughing in the background bc she can never take things seriously. poor ace would then be fumbling to come up with something, but stutter and just be like, "well... uh, you - I mean - YOUR MOM" or something cliché like that cx gotta love my goofy gal, my stary babe, and my tryhard dude (3

4 gets some ice cream for 2, 2 doesn't like that flavor of ice cream, what do they do?
    hooo boy, lilou has made the wrong choice. creed would probably almost hurt her, but would stop himself because she's one of the only people he actively talks to. neither of them really like ice cream though, as they're both atheletic   and such, being parkour masters and actively lifting weights and such :P

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:56 pm

@lady pmed u bb vuv
@tiger honestly so gorgeous hnnn ;v;

I'm sorry that I hardly ever post, yall. Idk I'm never really sure what to say, which is weird for me ;v;

Pick 5 viscets:
1: Calleigh - X
2: Orlando - X
3: McCoy - X
4: Kahina - X (note: she is a genuine diviner who gives real fortunes.)
5: Mellantollak - X

1 made 5 super mad, and always tries to make up for it, why did 1 make 5 mad? And why do they try and do?
Calleigh: I DIDN'T MEAN TO ADJUST YOUR TELESCOPE I M S O. R R Y
Mellantollak: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THE MEASUREMENTS THAT PRECISE I WILL SHOVE YOUR TAIL DOWN THE BARREL OF MY BROKEN MICROSCOPE
Calleigh: I JUST WANTED TO LOOK AT THE MOON I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS YOUR SPECIAL TELESCOPE PLEASE I'LL BUY YOU MORE GLASS SLIDES JUST DON'T HURT ME

Orlando: Look, I know you don't really like theaters, but this is Star Wars we're talking about. Plus the movie came out ages ago so it'll probably be just about empty.
McCoy: I hate movies, I hate theaters, and I hate you.
Orlando: That's the spirit. ...hey, is that Mell?
*Mellantollak off in the distance walking into a seperate theater room
McCoy: Who the hell was that with him?
Orlando: Language. And I'm not sure, what movie are they headed into? ...wait, what? Paranormal Activities? Mellantollak hates horror movies, doesn't he?
McCoy: I know. And if you're going to answer your own own question, then don't ask it, dammit.
Orlando: *sigh* He can take care of himself, we'll just ask him about it later.
McCoy: *grunts* No, you will.

Kahina: Look, I don't care how phony you think my predictions are, your opinion doesn't drive me or my business!
Calleigh: That's fair enough, but how can you feel content knowing you're tricking your customers?! They genuinely believe you and you think that that's just totally okay?!
Kahina: THEY'RE NOT TRICKS! Believe it or not, I really can divinate and tell fortunes, real fortunes!
McCoy: *comes from around the corner looking like a pot about to boil* I get you ladies need to have your regular spats. Friction. That's fine. But could you NOT scream it out while other viscets are trying to work?! I have a patient coming in tomorrow and their paperwork needs to be filed. If I can't get it done because YOU two are too busy snapping at each other's throats, then so help me God, there will be two manadatory physical examinations within the next forty-eight hours!
Kahina: *growls and bares teeth* You dont't much frighten me, old doctor. I refuse to let that viscet tell me what I can and can't do!
Calleigh: I shouldn't have to tell you! You should be able to recognize it for yourself!
McCoy: *whips tail and steps forward* Watch your mouth, young lady, or it'll be stuffed with a syringe pumped with sedatives!
Kahina: Don't you get involved now, this doesn't involve you!
*cue angry qubbling for the next twenty minutes as everyone else awkwardly leaves the house one by one

Kahina: Hey Orlando!
Orlando: Hm?
Kahina: You like ice cream, right?
Orlando: Of course!
Kahina: *offers bowl* Ta daaa!
Orlando: Wh-you got me ice cream? Why? Uh, I-well thanks, of course, I mean I-uh-
Kahina: I've gotten everyone ice cream! You were just last because I didn't know your favorite flavor, so I had to guess it.
Orlando: Well...sheesh, thanks, Kahina! You really didn't-*notices color of ice cream* ...what flavor did you get?
Kahina: I got you Moose Tracks! I figured it was a pretty safe choice because really, who doesn't like Moose Tracks?
Orlando: ...me...
Kahina: ...
Oops.

Sorry for accidental novel lmao
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 pm

@Commandant- congrats on Jean! I wish I could have winning abilities ;-;
@Lady Lightwing- She's super pretty! I got 2 viscets open!

Pick 5 viscetsmaybe include links to them
1:Vendetta
2:Tadpole!
3:Charlie
4:Trigger
5:Siri

Wellllll Vendetta lives alone, so probably would keep getting onto him for
Getting in her territory. She doesn't make up for nothing.

Assume Siri is cheating, while he is just with his mate.

The only reason Charlie got into it because they were
Talking about which potato chip brand is the best.

Tadpole flips out. Trigger gets all mad and devorurs his ice cream instead
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:24 pm

@commandent I am crying because Jean is so beautiful... Congrats... ;~;
@lady Need any relationships, don't hesitate to PM me. That goes for anybody, actually...

Pick 5 viscets
1: Jonas
2: Rajah
3: Dmirtri
4: Duchess
5: Alexander

Jonas: Stop your whining and yelling, Princess. I didn't mean anything.
Alexander: Mean anything by that? Aye! You ruined those curtains! Do you know how much those cost me?
Jonas: Not really. But, not much. *whispers *They look far better now.
Alexander: Dammit Jonas! Those curtains cost me a fortune!
Jonas: If they cost so much, then I will help you pay for a part of them. Again. I didn't mean to spill any paint on those stinkin curtains!

Rajah: This movie better be worth the twenty some odd dollars we paid for the tickets...
Dmirtri: Oh my goodness! Do you ever stop whining? This movie is going to be amazin- *swings paw out to stop Rajah* Is that Alexander? Who is he with? Oh my goodness!! They are holding paws!
Rajah: *looks up from ticket. Shrugs* Annndd, that is my problem how?
Dmirtei: The flirt!! He had some other chick with him the other day, watching that same stinking movie!!

Duchess: Jonas! How dare you spy on me like that!? I wasn't doing anything wrong!!
Jonas: Didn't look like it to me. Your father demanded that I keep an eye on you around that boy! And it was a good thing that I did!!!
Duchess: Excuse you! But he was doing absolutely nothing wrong, and neither was I!!!
Dmirtri: I heard shouting... What is going on?
Jonas: Could have fooled me!!
Dmitri: Come on guys. Please no fighting. Today was supposed to be a party. Time to celebrate..
Duchess: Back off Dimitri. You have no right to be telling us to calm down. This doesn't concern you. Now get out of here!!
Dmitri: Excuse you! But... *more shouting after *

Duchess: Hey Rajah! I got you some ice cream! Thanks for the favor yesterday.
Rajah: Oh, thank you Duchess...
Duchess: Oh, no big problem. My pleasure.
Rajah: What flavor did you get?
Duchess: Oh, I got you some Mint Choloate Chip.
Rajah: Oh.... Thank you
Duchess: Enjoy your ice cream! *prances off*
Rajah: *dumps ice cream in large plant bowl next to him*

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- streaming

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Doing some work on my 'cet website.
    Link.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me