Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - new poll !!

Postby Tindraake » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 am

catmint. wrote:
    tindra: woshua is my opposite
    me: uhhh r u ok
    (good that you still clean yourself.............)

p a g e 4 2 0

If I'm not mistaken Woshua is a germophobe (Pathological fear of germs), which is definietly not me. I just don't understand people's obsession with constantly having to clean and be clean. (I mean I spend most of my time home at the moment, the only ones that will judge me anyway are my mom and grandma :'D)

Btw, I was playing Undertale for a moment yesterday, and I called Papyrus and Undyne while in front of Alphys' lab, and Undyne said something along the lines of not being able to tell the guards in Hotland (RG01 and 02) to not attack you, because at some point Alphys' had showed her an anime where there was a human that could control the minds of others, and she had said that if she ever defended a human she was under their mind control.
And when I actually got to the part where you fight RG01 and 02, instead of the usual "Psyche! Gotcha bro" after the confession, he instead said something along the lines of being under the human's control and that everything's a blur.

I've never actually seen anyone notice this, so I thought I'd share. :'3

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am

@Tindra
It's the little things that make Undertale so enjoyable.

Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 am

That reminds me.
I'm always noticing new things about undertale to this day. There's so many tiny details that can be skipped over, it's amazing how I've only noticed some of these things less than a months ago, despite being an avid fan of the game for just about two years now.

A few examples include the fact that, at some point, Alphys mentions Asgore got her a cute cup because it reminded him of her, and you can find that cup on one of the desks in her lab, or how there's that desk at the top of the lab, which I always assumed just contained random blueprints, but on closer inspection, they are actually blueprints for Mettaton EX.

Then there's things like those random lines of text that you can easily just miss or skip over. I always read the essay question in the Mettaton EX fight as 'what do you love most about Mettaton?' when in reality, it actually says 'why do you love most about Mettaton?'
Or, if we're sticking to a theme about Mettaton, there's the bit where you have to pick something for the news report, and if you pick the present he says something along the lines of 'looks like we're doing an unboxing video'
Which honestly made me and my friend laugh way more than was probably necessary-

It's really interesting how many new things I notice about the game all the time, even if they're just minor details, as it just goes to show how well thought out the game really is.

Edit: I've been reading this post over and it just seems really choppy? Sorry if this is difficult to read, I'm super tired right now so my writing isn't the best. I don't really have any other excuses considering English is my first language-
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 am

--
Last edited by escapalization on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:54 am

I also noticed a LOT of small details on replays! I played the game way too many times though, so I think I found everything there was to find...

I just love how detailed this game is, not in artwork but in story. None of the dialogue goes out of character, and I love how almost everything a character says as a random line could be mentioned again in another part of the story...

Thats why this game is so great. Not just the main story, but the fact that you could play it ten times and still miss something, and its fun every time.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 am

I'm currently working on some more AU concept art for Dogamy and Dogaressa! See if you can guess what role they fill?

Also, I have a question. Which soul do you think you are the opposite of?

Personally, I think I'm the opposite of Bravery and Justice. I avoid fighting if I can, and running into attacks seems quite jarring, especially when there's a light blue one after, gosh darn it!
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm

@Tindra, Wolves, Mage & Lapis
That's incredibly interesting. I myself am not particularly observant, so I love hearing about cool little details that other people find. There are a lot of smart Alphyses out there (like you guys), and they find a LOT of cool stuff. XD

@Muffet
My guess for the Dogi: Dogamy takes Papyrus's role and Dogaressa takes Sans's role. Instead of being two siblings, they are a young couple who is loved by Snowdin. If you kill Dogamy, then Dogaressa will judge you harshly at the end.

Which soul do you think you are the opposite of?
Interesting question! I'd have to say Integrity. I can't do all that graceful twirling stuff.
People can RECOGNIZE me without hearing my voice or seeing me. They know I'm coming by the RIDICULOUS SOUND of my boots clunking on the floor!
Also, blue is not my color. Ballet shoes and pink tutus are nowhere near my thing.
Many portrayals of Integrity have her be a petite girl with a slender frame and small waist. I mean, it looks MUCH more like my brother than it looks like me... XD
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm

@SpearofJustice
Dear ASGORE, HOW DID YOU GUESS THAT? Just- How!?
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:53 pm

Wait a heck second, I actually got that right?!
I have no freakin idea!!!

Anyway, your AU is super cool. If I ever made an AU, it would be some high school related thing, because I always get so nostalgic about my high school days. Like when you walk through those doors for the first time as a freshman, you never know how it's gonna feel to say goodbye as a senior... until that time starts approaching. And then you don't want to say goodbye. XD
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:48 pm

@spear -- actually, i think integrity suits you very well! the persona for the original soul of integrity in the game is a ballerina, yes, but that doesn't mean everyone with integrity is extraordinarily graceful. "integrity" means, in its most basic form, honesty or moral uprightness. i think you and undyne identify heavily with this quality; it has much in common with justice. it's justice's more passive form, if you will.

@tindra suddenly dogi is my otp, incredible, how did that happen. btw, do the characters in your au take on any traits of the character's they're replacing or no? bc i can just imagine dogamy scolding dogaressa for her puns and she's just like "you know you love me"

for the soul that i'm the opposite of, i have to say bravery. i'm not someone who makes a fuss about anything, even if i should. i can only do things that could be described as "brave" when i'm actually doing something that would be better described as just or kind. :P
    (although i did come out to my best friends on saturday night -- i like to think that was pretty brave!)

for anyone wondering, they did accept me and they still love me. i'm talking with them about what being a gay christian means tomorrow. c:
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets